All Comments on 'Flash 03: Loose Ends'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

For the first time ever since I started reading ST1956's stories, first time I didn't read to finish. I stopped reading when at the (page3?) it became it was all Ginger now. I am an BTB nut and I do like happy endings and reconciliation but...I darn don't care about Ginger.

I could not get the image out in Chapter 1 where Ginger visited Cameron in the hospital and all she wanted was to get out of there so she can have sex with Chad in her and Cam's marital bed. A tumor isn't the reason why she had that thought -- she liked Chad's big phallus even though her husband needed her in the hospital. That for me was unforgivable -- having tumor or not. Cam is just one good cuck after all

/

But hey I am just one of ST1956 fan and like the author says, it's his universe.

A first ever too to give author a 3†.

I hate cuck stories.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

As always................. damn near perfect!!!!!

.

5++++++/5!!!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Loved the story

It had all the required elements of a SaddleTramp saga

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The universe exploded." I loved it! Definitely something different from the Tramp, but very enjoyable. Look forward to seeing what happens next. And no, he is NOT a cuck, just someone who got the whole story before burning his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, sometimes the good guy gets it all.

Very original and intriguing story line

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

She agreed to fuck Chad before he drugged her... the decision to betray her husband was made before she went back to the office where the boss slipped something into her drink.

-

What makes this even more egregious is that the husband witnessed the full extent of her betrayal from reading their memories. He knows she fucked dozens of guys as the company whore and still took her back? How would he ever forget Ginger being used like a cum-dumpster in gangbang after gangbang and loving every second of it?

-

Just no. Only a cum-slurping cuckold would even consider forgiving a wife after all that debauchery. That she had "a brain tumour" influencing her behaviour doesn't even come into it. That's not even mentioning the ice-cold way Ginger abandoned him in the hospital for more of Chad's big cock. To end this story with a reconciliation is even more far fetched than aliens giving the husband super powers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A typical RAACuck pattern, the wife has a tumor, she is being blackmailed so the fact that she was a whore fucking hundreds of men doesn't matter. The author has exceeded the limits of the absurd, even for 100% fiction and fantasy. The whore's Martian ray was missing.

0*

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69over 2 years ago

Bloody good.

A cameo by JoP would make an interesting story I think, if the universe's could stand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the Max Burnage series, as well as these Flash tales. Combining the 2 should prove interesting! I look forward to continuing the adventure as well as discovering what adventures are in store for the Mother to be. There are so many directions this could develop, especially in a Saddletramp world.

Keep up the excellent writing. 5 stars are not enough.

Munchie184

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Great ending and its nice to see that you actually have a heart ;) There was no bitch to burn here and I think what happend to Ginger before the accident was torture enough. How anyone could even think that Cam is a cuck I will never understand. The most someone could accuse Ginger for is her not trusting Cam but even then, her decision to not tell him saved his life most likeley. If she ever confessed or refused the board before the lightning struck, he would be dead and there would be no story to tell.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Entertaining. Liked the sci-fi angle. But you should leave the legal stuff alone. D

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Very good story.

Was shocked at bland response to getting hundreds of millions in the settlement. Especially the lawyer. A few days of work and she is suddenly rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

Part time work for wife when hubby has $800 million?????

Mitochondrial DNA tracing shows we are all related to a single woman, tens of thousands of years ago. So, I'm guessing this is similar for our future as a species as the massive advantages this pair and future offspring will have over most everyone else.

Could see this story developed into a series of novels.

Is monogamy needed or even desirable in a super race if DNA transfer through sex can more speedily transform the original species if like minded candidates are found. He should be able to transform three or more women per day. In two generations it would be a completely new world.

Gave story five stars.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

hope to see more of this one too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After what she was doing why was she so concerned if he had sex with others? And if he wanted to keep the slut just use his powers to erase her mind and put in what he wants like she loves only him, sex with him is the best, etc. as for all the others just blow them up.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

I usually message the man directly, but I think this could be another Saddletramp super series. 5 big stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story. Thank you. I love your writing. The story line, characters, and the dialogue are perfect. And the execution is so close to perfect I only bring it up to ask you, the weaver of Persian rugs, purposely plant them. I look forward as always to your next story. *****/*****

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

Really love this story and can not wait to see where this saga takes us. Thanks for creating this interesting and emotional vision.

MrFreckleMrFreckleover 2 years ago

Great story so far I don't think you have written anything I don't like .

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoover 2 years ago

More! More!

And you brought this into the Max Burnage line?!

I demand more!!!

5-stars!

-JMFC

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Very, Very good, ST! Should be a great series!

musicman1261musicman1261over 2 years ago

Always glad to see another one of your stories! I look forward to the next chapters!

toddster119toddster119over 2 years ago

I cannot wait to see what Max gets Drake into. I love it when the stories cross over and form new branches.

Keep it up, Saddle tramp! 5 stars!!!

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Great but with $800m in the bank- enough for a hundred lifetimes - why talk about enough to tide us over etc? Apart from that it's another winner.

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

Wow! I like 5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Winger534Winger534over 2 years ago

Loved this Series! And to connect it to the Max Burnage series was a stroke of Genius! Love reading your work Tramp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i was not expecting you to use max burnage in this part but it turned out great 5 stars as always keep up the good work as always

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

How is it she didn’t get pregnant from almost every man in the company banging her, yet the hero manages it right out the gate?

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great chapter! And unlike Mac_Lapu I do like happy endings. Not that we are at that point yet!

Cheers

SAGE

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

if everyone is pleading guilty they dont empanel a jury and hold a trial

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Yes different yes completely mad, in a good way, but a lot of fun. Was the wife let off too easily? Probably...but hell it was a good read thanks for the story.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

I agree with the other commentators that this is a 5* story, again! I know that life keeps us busy, but please don't leave us in suspense any longer than you have to! :)

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable series look forward to more Cameron and ginger

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice wrap-up and even have a couple wrinkles thrown in to keep it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a fun read. Two issues, though - first, the nit. He has a metric shit-ton of money, and you bring up health insurance and a monthly dividend. He could pay any conceivable medical bill out of petty cash, and take out a half million dollars *per month* while his net worth continued to increase, forever. Not a big point, though.

.

More importantly, with his abilities you're painting yourself into a corner. Even at his current level, he's simply too powerful, and any future conflicts will be trivial. That's not even considering his continuing growth, nor the powers that his wife is also developing. And, eventually, his kid(s)?? It's like what happened in the TV series "Heroes" - they gave one of the characters the ability to manipulate time and space, which trumps any and every other ability. They had to get more and more unrealistic (ok, it was pretty unrealistic to begin with, but still) in order to try and generate any kind of interesting conflict. You may have already gone too far down that path for a Chapter 4.

UnclenoodleUnclenoodleover 2 years ago

Once again excellent work. Really enjoyed it

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Thanks for another great story

I can't wait for the next installment. Sensational story, well-written, and fast paced. Again, thanks for the story, and if you keep writing, I keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If a defendant pleads guilty, he/she waives the right to a trial and the case proceeds to the sentencing phase. It is not a unilateral decision on the part of the judge. In essence, that would be a bench trial where the judge make a “unilateral” decision. Pleading guilty is not a decision of the judge, but the defendant(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you saddle tramp. I was very happy to see Flash 3 pop up. You did a beautiful job with this series. 5 Stars for you. Would give more if it was possible. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ST - WOW! I had made the comment after Flash 01 this had the makings of another great ST series, and sir you did not disappoint. Love the endless possibilities with Cam introduced to Max. Again thank you for effort & time. 5*

Caveman

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 2 years ago

Awesome story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good so far

It would be interesting if you could do a follow-up series involving max, his wife and capmeron and his wife.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Knew he was coming into the fold. I can't wait to see how far Ginger's powers progress. not to mention our future baby superhero! LOL! As always a fun read - 5*

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Freaking awesome!!!!! Love the tie in! Looking forward to more of your wonderful tales!

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

I love the story and anxiously await the coming chapters. Another solid five star effort! Good luck on the home remodeling my past experiences tell me that it will be very stressful, expensive, and in the end worth it.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Bravo,! And just to say - I did not expect anything else from you - does not do justice to your very good work. I am really fascinated by how you find the topics of your stories and how your stories branch out with one another. A really great gift that you have there. Thank you for your very good work!

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015over 2 years ago

Loved it! Great mix in the storyline and love the character development, looking forward to the next installment.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Nicely done, looking forward to reading more about them as a couple, as they both evolve now. Also, what's in store for their baby.

Meanwhile more on the partnership with Max and his lovely bride!!!!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Great storyline and as usual the writing was too notch.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Very well done. Can't wait for more.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Pure genius!

Another truly magnificent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks ST another very enjoyable story. Can't wait for more.

VersatekVersatekover 2 years ago

I've enjoyed all three episodes so far, and am looking forward to the "evolution" of the series. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interest on $800 million dollars at 2% is something like $16 million dollars. These guys would have to be money managers like Donald Trump to fuck up that kind of steady income. Why does ST seem to make such an issue of their finances? Yeah, he loves her bit that doesn't erase the visual images and her admission that she liked what the board members did to her. Take all the money and the divorce she offered. Give her enough to live comfortably for the rest of her life then put all that ugliness behind himself. With that kind of money and a lifetime of free time I am sure he could find love again that wouldn't be clouded by the memories.

russ603russ603over 2 years ago

Great series. Looking forward to more of "Flash:". Good to see you're back!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Glad I'm still alive to read your tales. I loved it. 10 stars, the Bear approves. I love good science fiction; just be aware that you will have to really work to find suitable bad guys to mess with. Push comes to shove, the hero can always blow them to smithereens. loved it; more, more, more.

The Bear

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Love your creative stories.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

echoing what I have said before, "I love the way you write!"

BoxerR100BoxerR100over 2 years ago

As usual, well done. It is always a pleasure to read your stuff. Please keep writing. Thank you. 👏👍

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Another excellent installment by one the best Author on this site. 25 BIG FAT FUCKING STARS!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Love the Saddletramp universe! Can't wait for.the inevitable massive crossover with Justice, his grandson, Max, Adrestria, Cam, and Ginger!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Amazing! So well written. Didn't think anyone could make a RAAC out of this story, your mastery amazes me! Thanks so much for this! Really looking forward to new episodes, especially with the integration of Max Burnage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for posting in just one genre, I usually abandon stories that bounce all over - just not enough time or energy to waste. Trying to ignore the dross here means I miss some gems.

But you used piqued ! I am impressed.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

I'm torn on this... Prior to her accident I def wanted her to suffer but I understand that she really had no other choice. What happened to the hubby was really the only way the story could've gone otherwise he'd be dead and w/ no powers. The 1st few pages in this chapter was good but went downhill after that for me. Still a well written story even if unrealistic but the author did state that in the beginning.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

Love the Max tie-in and really really look forward to any and all collabs they do.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 2 years ago

First, thank you for not injecting your politics into this story. That made it much more pleasant for me to read. Second, you are a good writer and extremely creative. I love your plots and your character development. Thank you for sharing your talents with us, and for not forcing your politics into this story.

froggytreefroggytreeover 2 years ago

Nice job. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations on a story well received. I thought it was inane, juvenile, and ridiculous, but that's just me. Fuck me. Keep up the good work, even if its really mediocre and silly. I had to skip an easy 20% to 30% to keep the story flowing in my mind. So tedious and obnoxious, the way things fell into place to make everything justified, understandable, forgivable, and of course enriching and just so lovable and quaint. A real Hallmark rendition of the wife turned slut plot. Loved the tumor, are you sure it was a good idea to have it removed? What are she and the dumb cuck gonna blame when her next episode of Fucking For Fun takes place? Doesn't matter of course, since somehow it won't be her fault. Funny how that tumor made her an enthusiastic slut, but what made her swallow her guilt and remorse and continue to hide her secret whoredom from her husband, while anxiously looking forward to her next fuck fest? You'll think of something. Have fun doing it. And thanks for the effort.

KalavoKalavoover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable series and I look forward to many more! Congratulations on a job well done.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Well I'll be damned if this wasn't good adventure, romance and redemption!

Thanks ST!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

I am looking forward to the next continuation story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I ignored the story I'd never know that a tumor can make a woman hurt the man she claims love most in the world in the worst way possible - leaving her wounded husband at the hospital and inviting her lover at her marital residence for a hot fuck session. Thanks saddletramp for this valuable information. And 5 stars for putting all the blame on the boss and elevating Ginger to the status of a damaged, dazed and confused but saintly Joan of Arc figure. Seems like you've finally learnt a few things from the great cuck raac writers of literotica.

HeypossumHeypossumover 2 years ago

I am looking forward to more.5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I look forward to seeing the next chapter!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

So, this character is to be one of your heroes in future series?

Good. I really enjoyed this one, thank you

Scores 5/5 l look forward to the next tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So besides being blackmailed she also had a tumor Her tumor called "slutty-noma", nope, nope, nope, Sorry I couldn't stomach the reconciliation. It weakened the story IMHO. Nothing worked after that. I kept reading but it just made me thick. After all she did (forced or not you always have a choice to come clean an look for help) , after all he saw in her mind and all the motherfucker's mind, how can he stand being close to her? I would be okay if he divorced her giving her a nice retirement fund, but this ending didn't feel right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the only comments that makes sense. "If I ignored the story I'd never know that a tumor can make a woman hurt the man she claims love most in the world in the worst way possible - leaving her wounded husband at the hospital and inviting her lover at her marital residence for a hot fuck session. Thanks saddletramp for this valuable information. And 5 stars for putting all the blame on the boss and elevating Ginger to the status of a damaged, dazed and confused but saintly Joan of Arc figure. Seems like you've finally learnt a few things from the great cuck raac writers of literotica."

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Love your work Saddletramp1956. This one has some nice avatar type setups....married with some nice nudges on morality. As with all your stuff...It is an engaging read with a plot featuring great timing and pace. Great job.. always like reading masterworks....

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

You’re creating your own superhero ecosystem! They’re all fun to read, please keep writing.

Shooter357Shooter357over 2 years ago

Really enjoying this series so far, ST. Keep up the good work!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

69 yr. young sci fi lover and love this type of hocom, sometime wish i would wait till a story was thru cause hate waiting for more...LOL.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Loved this story! 5 stars. Please keep them coming.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

More great stuff from saddletramp. You’ve got more super heroes on call now than the Avengers. You need to organize saddletramp TV, so we can get some of them on screen. Keep the great adventures coming. They’re the best, by far, recurring serie on LW.

hectarehectareover 2 years ago

I'm suffering from premature commenting. Only on page one or so but if you've got $200 million you don't need health insurance. Also, if you plead guilty, there's no trial, just sentencing.

But like you say, this is your fiction and it's rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, I was wrong about the Man with the X-ray Eyes, wishful thinking on my part. Now I have to switch to the Max Burnage series to discover how he developed his skill set. Thanks, ST.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Max seems unnecessary

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Does a brain tumor really excuse her actions? My parents both had brain tumors, and stayed faithful till death...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

@AngstIgnored, he got her pregnant because he likely has super sperm!

\

I don't care for the Deus ex Machina of the "tumor made her do it."

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Taxes? Laid?

Taxes on a civil court win are unlikely. INCOME taxes apply to income, not compensatory payments. Stuff like wages, dividends, capital gains, and winnings are income. Cash received from a civil court award or an insurance payout is not income. Okay, okay - it's your universe.

Meanwhile, many thanks to ST56 for some excellent, well edited writing. I appreciate that you use the proper homonym spelling, and know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Now, on to one of the most common errors found here and among almost all current contributors to Lit.

"To lie" is best defined as "to recline." It requires that the subject (the person or thing doing the action) is the same as the object (the person or thing being manipulated).

"To lay" is best defined as "to place." It requires that the subject (the person or thing doing the action) is different than the object (the person or thing being manipulated).

In the present tense, it is correct to say, "I need to LAY the book on the table and LIE down to sleep."

Past tense of "to lie" is "lay." Past tense of "to lay" is "laid." In the past tense, it is correct to say, "I LAID the book on the table and LAY down to sleep."

Sorry about the confusion related to "lay" being used twice here - but that is the official grammar universe, not just mine.

Keep 'em comin'.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

So, so so good! Thanks

SorchakSorchakover 2 years ago

I know that it's the way SaddleTramp wrote him, but for a supposedly smart 'IT' guy, Cameron sure is dense. Smith and Jones asked him a couple of *very* leading questions, and he didn't clue in that he'd gotten Ginger pregnant the very first time they had sex after she got out of her coma? It wasn't hard to figure out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was enjoying this story until two things happened: 1) With $200 million in the bank, blue-eyed idiot still worries about health insurance. 2) Ginger was never evil! She just had a brain tumor that turned her into a nympho bitch! Of Course!

Sorry dude, keep jumping those sharks. I won’t be finishing this one.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

She was looking forward to fucking another man on his bed. The bad guys were filthy scum. But they were right about him being a cuck...

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Last part drug a little but still good story

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 2 years ago

This second read was just as good as the first.

Thanks.

illjoyilljoyabout 2 years ago

I’m abstaining from rating this one, loved the story did not like the fact he chose to stay with the wife, also didn’t like the writer was giving every possible cliche to the wife blackmailed and drugged you say!? Also tumor?! I just lold.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Fun continues, I love the comic book noire feel.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories