All Comments on 'Flash 02: Career Changes'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
ToymandaveToymandaveover 2 years ago

I seriously grinned at a few parts of this chapter of your story because you are giving serious hints that you will be adding this character into crossover stories with some of your other established characters. I'd love to see that.

Liketall1Liketall1over 2 years ago

Liked your story so far. I've just stopped laughing over the two guys jacking off in the street. Keep up the good work.

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

Fan-Bloody-Tastic Story! I'm glad you didn't make him a Superman type hero! Because they wear their undies on the outside (Scares the Kids)

I'm giving You 5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Nice fantasy with a rich dose of SaddleTramp creative imagination and superb story telling ie. Texas Yarn Spinning! Normally stay clear of the Sci-Fi Genre but this is more like Twilight Zone that I loved in an earlier life. Yeah I'm that old, saw them all as new episodes in Black and White.

Like what you are doing with this series. Keep them coming.

Good luck with the remodeling. Some of it's a pain in the butt but if you do it right you will enjoy for years! The best are those things you do yourself with your own hands. Yeah, been there!

Cheers

SAGE

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Nice fantasy with a rich dose of SaddleTramp creative imagination and superb story telling ie. Texas Yarn Spinning! Normally stay clear of the Sci-Fi Genre but this is more like Twilight Zone that I loved in an earlier life. Yeah I'm that old, saw them all as new episodes in Black and White.

Like what you are doing with this series. Keep them coming.

Good luck with the remodeling. Some of it's a pain in the butt but if you do it right you will enjoy for years! The best are those things you do yourself with your own hands. Yeah, been there!

Cheers

SAGE

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

more and make a novell out of it :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this tale! I am sensing your trying to head this toward other tales like Max Burnage. Interesting concept. Keep up the great writing and stay healthy!! Really looking forward to the next instalment! 5 stars

Thanks for the entertainment!

Munchie184

looking4itlooking4itover 2 years ago

‘… Yes, there were two different nurses…’

Nice try but I don’t buy it. You introduce Judy as if she’d been mentioned in the story already. So, either you were sloppy with character introductions or remembering names.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

OK. You really earned those five stars with this chapter.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Good one.

I like Saddle tramp but the end was a bit rushed up. I would have liked to see individual retribution for each.

Anyway, good writing. Over the top but it's a story .

Cheers !

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

More sci-fi superhero crap. You are like the anti Kalimaxos. Absolute in your approach. Where he insists that there is never a happy ending and no perfect people, you create perfect people with superpowers so that they always have a happy ending. Both sides preposterous

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

i like it, ST! Looking forward to more! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

chapter 3 please to where ginger does survive and lives to a full life with cam and their children

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dunno what kind of companies you have seen so far. 90 per cent of your stories deal with evil board members who screw either their female employees or their employees' wives. This whole story is well written, as usual. However, the plot is ludicrous.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

good story look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Moronic

Shit just drags on and. He had all that power and they just go to jail.. Fucking pussy MC.rxecxn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyman's dream... or nightmare, being able to read minds! Other than not enough punishment for "the gang", the story is good. Several ways for it to go now. Tumor, 200 million, career change, still gaining powers, etc. can't wait!

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

I'd have let the whore die

she made her choice

stop wasting money on bills and collect the life insurance

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

Undoubtedly entertaining.

Real problem now, though: now that the whole board have been dealt with, who else can be oppose to Cam? There's no enemy left to fight against, except for Ginger's cancer, so... unless he decides to quit his IT job and become some kind of rogue avenger or something, the lack of antagonists here may turn what was a very exciting read into a lackluster conclusion.

I do trust the author, however, to still have some tricks in his bag for us. We'll see.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this tale with the sci-fi content and the emotions that Cam is going through. I am looking forward to the rest of this take. Enjoy your work very much.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

can't wait for the rest!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Good story. Looking forward to more of it.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Original well writen

5 thumbs up

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 2 years ago

5* - highly entertaining ! The location I don't care, yes it's sorta sci-fi, yeah it still LW too. Todd172 has the same issue, emulating him is "not bad at all", but I vote keep it LW to make it easy to follow. Nice try at the save for Judy & Lucy, don't worry it doesn't take away from anything. It's a great story and you are very good at telling these.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Puts to shame all those stories with MC's that have military, or judo, etc. I guess it had to be something like this for anyone to penetrate a cabal that nasty. It's comic book stuff, but so what? I will say that anyone who really could read thoughts would go stark raving nuts within a week. D

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

MORE PLEASE. Thank you. 5 stars, so far.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

I love a good read and love your stories.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

You’ve written some good stuff consistently. BUT this story is one of the best to date! Agree keeping it in the same genre, for sure. I hope we see part 3 soon so Justice can get some help with bad guys! LOL 5*

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5***** again for another great tale!!! Write On!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Outstanding!!!! Didn’t pick up on there being two nurses in “Out of the Blue”. I’ll have to reread that one.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

Jack's wife and daughter? How were they involved? I hope that that is in part 3

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
A million stars

The tramp has done it again. Another fantastic story! Can't wait to read more.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
1 Star

Trash

-26thNC

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

Kudos from me, as usual. I'm still not sure about the Judy/Lucy mixup from part 1, but I'm a regular follower and so look forward to your sharing of your imagination.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Loving the new series! 5 Stars!

nativensdnativensdover 2 years ago

Wow welcome back, and thank God everything is OK with you. We were worried about you, I know I was. Great story and love the "Saddletramp" treatment. Looking forward to part 3 and more of your great stories. You rock!!!

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

This should get 6 stars. 5 stars alone for the lines, "I took both Lucy and Judy -- the nurses who cared for me in the hospital -- out to dinner. Yes, there were two different nurses, and I took them out on separate dates." I'm still laughing about this. Great touch, Saddletramp!!!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

5/5 reads like a thriller. I thought it was going to be over, that rush to end this chapter????

But am reassured with your implication of more to come.

Thx ST1956, more please.

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

Is Cam going to zap the tumor with his new powers? or is Ginger growing something that'll give her some powers? So they can go off and fight crime as a team?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best writers on Literotica I always look for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great ride through ST56’s universe. Can’t wait to see what comes next.

Steppinontoes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"He didn't have a body nor did he have any DNA, something that irritated him considerably."

With the way the two hitmen "exploded" in the last chapter, their DNA could and should have been all over his clothing. He was not there when the mess was cleaned up.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

You write a great story!

5

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Thanks for the story as always thought-provoking and a good read.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Another fine chapter. Thank you.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

I love when your stories delve into sci-5!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Nice follow up to part one.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Damn, it's gotten to where I give your story 5 stars and a favorite before I read it, lol. Excellent story! 25 BIG STARS, AGAIN!

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

Weak! New he was gonna forgive that bs

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Oh. A saddletramp1956 story gearing for RAAC. That is a first for me. I am not a BTB but I do expect consequences on cheating on my preferred stories. But if the author wants RAAC it's his story. Personally if I was Cameron I couldn't stop those memory movies in my head

every time I look at her, how Ginger was anticipating sex with Chad while visiting her husband in hospital AND the way she loved those gangbangs. That is a real deal breaker to me although I could manage friendship after divorce. But this ain't my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It does not get much better than saddletramp. Keep it up. LP

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
5 asteros hombre

In a sea of repetitive BTB and cuckold stories, are a few gems.

Good job on an original concept. I was hearing twilight zone music throughout the read.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Love the story, despite you turning him into an RAAC/CUCK... Ginger was a slut for every board member!!! The fact that she started unwillingly does not excuse that FACT!!! She went along willingly in the end. Please let him at least divorce her, if the brain tumor doesn't take care of her...

People hardly ever recover from brain tumors, I speak from personal experience...

donjuan1954donjuan1954over 2 years ago

Good old Saddletramp. Always entertaining.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Actually liking it

Please keep up the good work and I mean good.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY!!! And I thought my math skills were bad. Keep it coming, hoss. 10 stars because you are the man. Can't wait for the next part. The Bear approves. And don't worry about it being in the wrong category. If it WAS in Sci-Fi, I probably never would have found it. The only thing the bad is guilty of is being afraid or embarrassed to tell her husband when this shit started. Have the Hero sit in the courtroom during each trial, and have their heads explode when they hear the verdicts. They deserve it. Can't wait for the next part.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't stop, now. This just getting interesting.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
I Liked It …

However, this story is distinctly Sci-Fi. Further, it is Non-Consensual Sci-Fi, rather than LW. Sweetie was NOT adventurous … she was, instead, a victim of systematic predators. So I’ll not give it a rating in LW.

The main problem is actually addressed in the story by Smith & Wesson, and that is that Hubby has evolved beyond being a human. His gifts make him invincible regarding almost any evil intentions from humans. When I was a pre-teen, I did not understand why Batman was so popular, given that Superman seemed so much more capable. Later, it dawned on me that having human limitations was what made the Gotham Guy more interesting. He was someone that WE could (if we worked hard enough) could become!

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Gamma knife — way cool.

Docs used it on my dad’s prostate.

Whoever came up with it — GREAT IDEA.

Use weak dose gamma rays in tight beam aimed at/through target. Then move ray (or patient) to use ray from another direction, but at target. Then repeat. Weak beam going through flesh at relatively safe levels... except for focused target point, which is hit multiple times. Brilliant.

~~~~ Story ~~~~~

So far so good.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Wow, I've said it before, I find it fascinating how you bring the topics to the table. An excellently well told story that really got me excited. Your protagonist has outdone himself and looks realistic down to the last decimal point. It is a real pleasure to read your stories. Thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a joke. Seriously, its a inane ridiculous outrageous joke, so I hope you and your followers are having fun with it. Why not? It appears to be a lot of work and your enthusiasm and commitment to the story are evident. Its like a chef who has decided to perfect a recipe for pork and beans. Why not, if that's what interests the chef. Pork and beans are ok and sometimes fun to eat, but who really gives a shit about pork and beans. But apparently you've got LOTS of extra time to devote to this drivel, so have fun with it.

I am surprised that this great intellectual paranormal power does not include a heightened ability to think logically and clearly. A woman who becomes addicted to being humiliated, dominated, raped, and sodomized, all because if Feels So Good, is mentally dysfunctional. Ginger as portrayed in this story is a sexually addicted sociopath. That means she lacks the mental and moral capacity to function as a strong virtuous woman. She was initially drugged, then voluntarily and enthusiastically became the company whore. You can twist the words and the plot anyway you like, but Ginger chose to be a wanton slut, and conceal her debauchery from her husband so that she could continue being the company whore. You want to claim a valid reconciliation after that betrayal and behavior, have at it. Its just pork and beans, so who gives a shit.

Thanks for the effort.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Truly an outstanding series. Cameron Drake could turn into Justice O Peace, without dying. I always get a kick out of the characters’ names, taken from old tv, moves, athletes… Mr Peabody (and Sherman). Cameron Drake (In & Out). (Alias) Smith and Jones. The villain Chad Wheeler (domestic abuse athlete).

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Wow, the comments. Yippee ki yay motherfucker!!! JOP in the 21st century! Great read.

amanapamanapover 2 years ago

Can't wait like always!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Looking forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on ST, remorse doesn't make up for the total lack of trust, complete betrayal and potential murder of his child. If you have him wimp out and take the company whore back you will have perpetuated the ultimate raac. There truly is no justification for being with this slut. How long before she starts fondly remembering being made airtight and craving it again? If there's to be any justice, Cam will put her most humiliating memories on a loop in her mind to be lived day in, day out till she gets back to the place where she wanted to kill herself.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

A great story so far. Please continue/finish it.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Love the story, so far... Another Staddletramp's gems...5 Stars... Would love this story to be continued...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Clever to bring in the brain tumor. Helps to justify her positive attitude at being the corporate whore. But I do struggle with the whole abortion thing. That is a humongous betrayal if it was his. So far you have almost glossed over it and made it seem almost trivial.

Also, why would he have stopped mentally attacking the board members? They deserved to suffer. Why end it. Nightmares, maybe constant itching on their genitals, where major scratching is involved, never letting them cum again, eager to be cum slut in jail, and all sorts of other nasty things.

You never did explain why Jack's wife and daughter were criminals. Either they were manipulated or they corrupt. But the way you handled it didn't make it so relevant.

But overall, I love the story and eager for many more chapters. Frankly I see lots of opportunity for healing with the wife, and then helping others. Almost like he could sing and she could eventually wear a red dress ;-). I love your writing and the story line you are developing here.

Be safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story had me on the edge of my seat but now I am left hanging and need Saddle Tramp to let us know when Flash 3 will be forth coming. Please Saddle Tramp, put it in high gear and let us see 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any one who don't give you at least 3* needs to go back and read the part where the 2 goons run into the light pole.

I had to stop reading for a while I was laughing so hard,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah Judy, the phantom nurse! Nice try at covering a mistake .... sort of ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been quite a few years since I indulged in sci-fi stories. Was at a younger age I read them avidly but after awhile migrated to more ‘realistic’ stories and novels. It is a nice return to an author who can make it interesting enough to hold ones attention.

You go guy. Great skills and I thank you.

From one who can prepare reports but can’t make them interesting as you do.

👍👍👍👍🥇🥇

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Fun story and sorry I'm just getting around to it.

I'm glad the next chapter is out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are two cliches that the author has used in this part which I found absolutely unpalatable. 1. That Ginger could cheat on her gullible husband with her boss but at the same time hated him. It sounds nonsensical. Ginger enjoyed cheating on her hubby so much that she left him at the hospital where he was recuperating from the accident to have sex with her"lover" (and that too on her marital bed?!) That action alone is enough to show what a vile woman she was. You cannot justify the unjustifiable.

2. That any marital problem short of a muder can be solved by a marriage counselor/therapist. Not only the wife was a "company whore" but she also deprived her husband of sex and became pregnant by one of her "lovers" and kept it all secret from her husband. Putting the blame on her boss just doesn't sound right. She WAS the whore, she had made a choice and the choice was that her job was more important to her than her marriage. No therapist or counselor in the world can undo this wrong. Once again I have to say can't believe this cuck raac was written by saddletramp. He's one my favorite writers on this website and simply expected him to write better stories. This one is a downer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope the GammaRay Knife works. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have made more sense to admit to a mistake with a name mix up than to have two nurses dating a married man. Whether the wife was blackmailed or not, I hope he leaves her.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Very interesting story! Looking forward to many more chapters.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great chapter, but why stop the nightmares? Life in prison, slowly losing your mind wouldn’t be enough punishment for these guys. Is brain surgery going to be Cam’s next power? We already know he’s going to erase her bad memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The section taking down the beard was way to quick. It just seemed like snapping fingers and they were gone. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series keeps getting better to my way of thinking. So far I've detected two other entertainment venues blended in this story. The main line sounds a lot like The Greatest America Hero with out our hero losing the tech manual and the second was a short borrowing from Star Wars' Obi Wan Kenobi mind games. Now we are getting ready for Cameron's career change and I'm wondering if we will see an appearance of Ray Milland with his X-ray Eyes performing impossible surgeries.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

When he melted the phone, I didn't even think that Lisa could divulge the phone call.

\

LOL, nice recovery on the names. You likely added that after the comments!

\

They won't have a relationship with a married man, but would they respect him if he divorced his wife while she was in a coma?

\

If the Feds are already closing in on them, it's probably too late to take Ginger out.

\

@johson, yes, I wondered about him using his abilities to cure her, great idea about her developing abilities.

\

@Anonymous Re: DNA - Smith and Jones cleaned it up. They obviously have abilities far above our own. Cam's DNA is being altered, maybe they didn't even have to clean it up, just alter it.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

This series is a winner! I can see it possibly being sold on Amazon?!?! Thanks SD! Thoroughly enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish this could happen in real life!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Very good story, for the bad guys, what goes around comes around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aha! We now have two nurses; Lucy and Judy to clear up the earlier identity confusion.

Well done you shifty writer, you. As far as addressing Ginger’s mental health with all the psycho babble this was one of the first times I’ve seen where it actually made sense.

This reader is enjoying the way you have added to the SF references from Part 1 with a nod to Ben Kenobi and to Ron Weasley‘s fear of spiders. This just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sucks. Pretentious overblown maudlin cuck melodrama that is so full of holes it obviously takes aliens to plug them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You’re capable of much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the simp already forgot her thirsting for Chad's cock while he was laid up in the hospital. WEAK

She may have been drugged and coerced at first, but she was enjoying and looking foward to her whoring by the end.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well, this story is one of the most interesting stories I have read in quite a while. Top notch submission by this author. Well Done 5+++++Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated reading Ginger has a brain tumor. I lost 3 friends from them in 7 years. They were all 3 48 years old.

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Use the Force Luke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suspect the author went out of his way to make Ginger's actions less execrable based on her circumstances and her emotions in order to rehab a reconciliation. Would have been easier to swallow if he hadn't learned in thr hospital her obsessive need to fuck Chad in heir marital bed. The reasons given on page 1 of this chapter make no sense. I get that she was still under Chad's sway (maybe no longer fake financial crime, but all the sex with clients and Chad and the Board) and was worried about Chad's safety but why would she WANT to do it. And unless her husband is terrible in thr sack, the physical pleasure from her rapist Chad would not overcome her hatred for Chad and the others. Seeing as this was the author's goal, would probably have made more sense for the wife to in thenfirst chapter 1 have instead been actively worried about her husband, at least internally, someyhing like after all that has happened and what she has suffered, she couldn't lose him and seeing him in the hospital terrified her as she had been doing it, to some degree, for Cam anyways. I realize the author did not want a full reveal too early in the first chapter, but toning it down to something like her being there more often but thinking that "damn, she has to see Chad, he is demanding her tonight to do it in their house" as opposed to "I can't wait for Chad's big cock to fill me up". The latter is irreconcilable even with Stockholm syndrome. As an aside, in regards to a commone theme in LW stories, why is having more sex a solution to being blackmailed about not disclosing extramarital sex to a husband? Huh? OK false criminal prosecution, financial ruin for the family, and physical harm or death of a loved one is a different story. But more blackmail sex to cover up extramarital sex, makes no sense. It gives the blackmailer more power and recordings to use to get his way. It puts the blackmailee more in his thrall. The exception might be to buy a bit more time to get help or do something fast to change the situation, but only if the husband is Old Testament and would divorce regardless of the circumstances. Anyways I think softening her thoughts in Chapter 1 would have made things easier to semi-justify in chapter 2 and 3 without having to do some seriously twisted and frankly not believable explanations for her behavior, the worst of which is again her thoughts of pure lust and desire while her husband is in the hospital. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd pay full price to see this movie! Written with feeling and wildly creative. A joy to read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES