All Comments on 'Five Trailers, Lot E'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
steeltiger01steeltiger01about 1 year ago

Thank you for finishing this set, JimBob. We already knew the folks in Lot E were trouble, but getting the after stories for Lots A-D was worth the wait. And who knows, maybe Joee will find something to bring her alive in Nevada. Maybe not, but I'll bet there will be a pretty good story about it.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 1 year ago
Yes!

A really good story - Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the first 3 pages were excellent but the story got ragged in page 4. I found too many new characters were added near the end. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems to me you operate for.the lowest common denominator.

About pond scum, by pond scum, for pond scum.

Get a life.

amadthonamadthonabout 1 year ago

I like the series, you were right, you gave yourself a hard act to follow but you managed to do it. Bringing familiar characters and places together with new characters, places and situations was really entertaining. Thanks for writing!

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502about 1 year ago

I am glad to see that Summer Duhon got a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Extraordinary tour de force. How does he do it?

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Too many characters and too many places. Way too confusing to me and not a whiff of romance to be found. I usually like your writing but this one not very much, too disorganized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, enjoyed reading how the characters from the trailer lot were doing. As for the complainers, just ignore them. Some people complain just to complain and Jimbob does not mean redneck. It just means you have a first name and a middle name. Five stars as usual. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

I think the story worked well as a stand-alone, but I needed/wanted to reach back a bit to recall everyone’s backstory. That’s why I love the ending index of characters and their story appearances. Of all the characters, Brenda Jo-ee was the most fascinating. What a survivor, though seemingly left devoid of any human sympathies. The mentioned Concrete Blonde inspiration helps explain who she is. Thanks for the new story, and for the expansion and resolution of the older story lines.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy12 months ago

It is good no complaints and all swell to me! Enjoyable reading and I was entertained so 5 stars from me! Enjoyed the widely divergent characters! When you first wrote about Brenda Jo/Joee she didn’t appear that damaged just desperate to escape so I assume that brought about the change! I did not catch it in the story but assume all five in the mobile home Brenda Jo/Joee’s father, brothers and two women died! Guess might have to read it again to see!! A stray thought the married women whose credit card was declined for drugs in the trailer will that minor character pop up again in a future story of her background?!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

ManatNumber34ManatNumber3410 months ago

Great series. Your writing skills and story telling get better every time. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

can't believe that brainless whore gets to live

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories