Finding Aimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time became without meaning. The only meaning was Aimi's spear slamming up into David's guts, shaft sweeping over his prostate so continuously that when the next of his full body orgasms hit, it didn't stop, but just rolled over into a second, and a third, and then a fourth.

Sweat began to form in the cleft between her breasts as Aimi heaved like she was running a marathon, although her muscles never slowed, never wavering in their unflinching vindictiveness, sending pounds of cockmeat over and over into David's writhing, tortured body.

In fact she seemed to get faster.

David wanted to control himself, but his mouth seemed to be connected directly to his asshole, his brain a passenger as he screamed, then moaned, then sobbed, repeating in a slut-cycle that had nothing to do with what he wanted, only what was given by Aimi.

Tears ran down his cheeks as the orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed him, and he went into a full fit, his body shaking to its foundations as ecstasy ripped through him.

Machine guns would have struggled to keep up with the velocity of each brutal hip connection, David's ass cheeks rippling, head oscillating as his sweet arms clung to Aimi, teary eyes begging for mercy that he didn't really want, because she was delivering him to heaven in an open-topped rocket.

It was clear now that she didn't want to stop. She wanted to burn his synapses that controlled pleasure to the point where he could only feel love at the end of her cock, only feel passion for a footlong dick and the woman that owned it.

The smell of them would have made an observer's eyes water, a broiling broth of salty sweat combined with the tang of testicle-juice, Aimi's nostrils flaring as she breathed it in, David ingesting the stench of an alpha queen as his eyes rolled up into his head, seeing the inside of his skull as his balls tightened.

Aimi roared as more stringy rivulets of her lover's cum spurted from his cock, hitting the bottom of her tits, her chin and face.

When David's eyes returned, gaze unfocused and still oscillating on her cock, it was to a dick-monster covered in white gloops, sperm dripping from her chin and down her nipples as she roared at him, the gentle eyes and cheeks contorted in lustful rage.

Aimi's cock was leaking pre-cum like an open tap, dousing his insides in preparation for the ball-cream dessert to come, and she roared as she pressed her forehead against his, the ugly note vibrating through David's face as he whimpered, snivelling soft utterances of delight as she touched every last inch of his insides.

Then it happened.

Her face became a grouse, like someone had jabbed a needle into her buttocks, and what followed was the heaving bellow of a rhino as her hips began to sink in a jerking rhythm to meet his tomato-red bottom, and David was sure he could feel the testicles tighten against his asscheeks as her shaft rippled.

"YAGHHHHHHHHAIIIIII!!!"

"Uhhuh- UUUGGHHHHHH!"

He sang like a canary, cock throbbing as a giant wave of pure unadulterated jizz pounded from the end of Aimi's cock, stampeding his insides as she bared her teeth, hissing at the sheer release of finally filling her young buck.

David's final orgasm made his back arch as she marked his internal organs as her property, spilling her seed on his sacred land and submerging it in a tidal wave of foul spunk that the neighbours might well have been able to smell judging by how strong and tangy it was in the air, even in a room as sizeable as this one.

Aimi let out a long groan as the final sloshing pints of cum were deposited into her bitch, a long-term investment aimed at happily fucking him for the rest of their lives.

David's arms hung weak at his sides. Pinned against the wall, his head lolled into Aimi's breasts, which acted as the most perfect cushions in the world, sending him off into a wondrous, deep sleep.

Aimi breathed heavily, her sensibilities coming back to her as she gazed down at the wrecked creature she was pressed flush against, feeling the soft breaths from his nostrils tickle the top of her breast, enjoying the tiny snoring sounds emanating every so often.

She ran her hand through his hair, enjoying the darkness of it.

She leaned in and realised it was closer to dark brown than black, just catching enough of the dim light to be visible.

It was beautiful.

Aimi put her arms around him and unstuck his sweaty back from the wall, turning to walk towards the bathroom. She'd wash him, then take him to the guestroom.

His asshole quivered slightly on her cock, and she moaned as she felt the creampie dripping onto her balls. What a filling she'd given him.

Her mouth crept into a lazy smile.

A little part of her thought about slapping him awake and fucking him again, but she thought he deserved a rest.

Tomorrow morning would be fine.

***

*BANG BANG BANG*

Aimi jerked up and hastily adjusted her kimono, now shabbier and a little stained in places, before bustling to the door, opening it up to a short blond woman sporting bangs and a poca-dot dress.

"Hello gorgeous!"

"Hey Sandy," she smiled, "enjoy the carnival?"

She peeled her eyes.

"Yeah I did... would have enjoyed the party more too if SOMEONE hadn't left early.... I see someone had a good night."

She nodded at the slightly dishevelled garb that Aimi was sporting.

"No more than usual."

"Sure... so where is he?"

Aimi chuckled.

"Where's who?"

Sandy raised her eyebrows.

"Oh I don't know, the Pope? Or maybe the GUY YOU TONGUED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BAR."

"No idea what you're talking about."

"I think he does," she said, smiling, pointing behind her.

"What... Oh?"

She turned around to an empty living room.

"Who... oh SANDY!"

The short blond girl had seized her opportunity, racing past her.

" STOP idiot!" shouted Aimi, unable to contain her smile as she strode after the figure who immediately made her way into the main bedroom.

"Knock kn....! Oh."

She came in to an empty bed.

"Hmmm, that's interes.... Wait, WHAT the hell happened here?!?!"

When Aimi caught up Sandy was staring down at the crater in the centre of the bed.

"Oh uh... redecorating?"

A quick sniff of the air made Sandy blanch, and she looked across the stained sheets, followed by peering round the rest of the room and spying an odd patch of wall paper which seemed well worn and marked compared to the rest.

"Right... So whose asshole were you redecorating?"

When she looked back at Aimi, it was with a sly grin.

Aimi made a show of rolling her eyes and looking disgruntled, but couldn't hide the pride in her response.

"Guest room."

Sandy jumped, yipping as she zipped past her before Aimi grabbed her by the scruff of the neck.

"OOF!"

"Quietly," she growled.

"Yes, yeah of course!"

Sandy rubbed her neck as Aimi let her go, stepping as fast as she dared before reaching the guest bedroom and entering it.

The door flew open, and Sandy nearly coughed as the musky smell of human fornication thrummed through her nostrils.

"Jees!" she spluttered, coughing.

"Shhhh," cooed Aimi, "Don't wake him... he's had a long morning."

Sandy gazed upon the bare ass of David, which looked more like a broken water feature then a body-part, spunk oozing out of his asshole, a huge puddle beneath his thighs suggesting a filling of seismic proportions.

"Uh... when did you have sex?" muttered Sandy.

Aimi blushed.

"Oh I don't know... maybe five minutes ago?"

Sandy's jaw dropped.

"You did this in five minutes?"

"Well no, we finished five minutes ago, but this sort of happened over the previous hour..."

"Christ... you broke him in two rooms in one hour?"

The pride re-entered Aimi's voice.

"That was last night."

Sandy's eyes widened.

"Jees... Aimi... when did you not fuck him?"

Aimi totted it up in her head.

"I would say... we slept at least five hours.... Although we fucked during the night so I spent most of it inside him...."

Sandy gave a pitying look at David's motionless form, slumbering with a look of exhaustion... but also a soft smile on cum-drenched lips.

"I mean... even with his butthole destroyed, he's cute."

Aimi leaned in the doorway, heart pounding through her chest again, cock rising once more.

"Yes... and he's mine."