All Comments on 'Finding Aimi'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

hot! but it would be more fun if the guy was 100% straight and had a girlfriend.))

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed some aspects of this a lot. The characters are very fleshed out, especially David. I think he could use a little more to him than being an empty shell - even socially anxious people have some hobbies; but that's a nitpick. The sex was descriptive and hot, lasted more than a page; and from having read one or two of your other stories - typically primal and rough.

However, I did find that the anime-speak was not to my taste, and really didn't fit the tone of some of the intense scenes - but I recognise that is not everyone's opinion. Also, Aimi going from dominant and psychologically manipulative into a complete psychopath went a bit far for me, personally. In the bar she was at her sexiest - she was a person there, not a lust-beast.

Anyway - just my 2c!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking hot... now i want to see more.

TwistedremTwistedremover 2 years ago

That was incredible. More, please!

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Damn that was brilliant. You are really talented each story gets better and better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for a continuation of this beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would like to see this story continued, like their actual marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really good story. are you going to be continuing the "late" series??

translover021translover021over 2 years ago

I love it. I definitely wouldn't be opposed to seeing more of their adventures. I would of also liked to see a bit of foot worship from David for his Goddess Aimi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! I can't wait to see this story continued!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write a second part featuring their marriage and honeymoon!! That'd be so cool!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always disappointing when authors can't look past their own fetishes. People don't overcome social anxieties like this by being dominated, and when they latch onto someone that person is almost always completely toxic as this person clearly is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been a good story if she wasn't so brutal and full of rage. One thing to be dominant, but this was over the top warrior queen barbaric. Too bad it could have been more of a love story. Instead it was more like a conquering army raping & pillaging. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one was amazing . Need more like this one. Love the shy/nervous one being dommed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My one and only problem is that she went after him because of his bubble butt but there was no mention of his bubble butt once she got him but I still fucking loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was an extremely awesome story! Thank you very much! 🥰

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 2 years ago

I really liked it but would have preferred an epilogue where Aimi was a bit more vulnerable and not in Domme-mode (though if there's a second chapter planned it could happen there I hope). Also the "hai" and "un" instead of "yes" and "yeah" moans just doesn't make a lot of sense. It just doesn't translate directly well. It would've been better with a "sou/souda" and "soko/sokoda" translating to roughly "right/that's right" and "there/right there", if anything. I also have to point out the word "gurn" that you've started using lately. It's just a weird word to use, I'm sorry. I would much much prefer if you used a different synonym.

Thank you for the story :)

MichaelanidemMichaelanidemabout 2 years ago

My ine regret, is that there isn't a sequel. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Taking a 12 inch cock in the ass with no warm up and no lube would most likely result in a hospital visit for a torn rectum... Other than that pretty good story.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Wow what a story that was.

KallamezKallamezalmost 2 years ago

I would really like to know what's up with you and your protagonists enjoying being raped and abused. Were you raped as well and somehow fell in love with your rapist? Or are you just naturally fucked in the head?

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

Some three times I've been fucked as brutally as that, two t-girls and a man. Of course, the cocks, though they were big, were smaller than Aimi's beautiful monster, perhaps 9x2.5 inches the bigger. I was far from a virgin, there was almost no warming but they used a lot of lube. I loved the raping.

I really enjoy your stories, dominant well hung t-girls are my favorite fetish, I love to read about them destroying assholes, men, women, other t-girls. I'll only suggest you include more lube in your stories, dry anal can be very painful, even with a small cock

xxjannxxjannover 1 year ago

Really, really great writing

AgielAgielover 1 year ago

I’m not sure what to think of this story. It’s as if you joined the beginning of one story and the end of another together which produced a story which was a little…weird. She started off wanting a submissive who would love her and be her husband in a happy marriage and ended up with a broken slave to do with as she wished.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would like a sequel to this.

Client8Client89 months ago

One of her best! It took more than a while to get to the good stuff, but well worth the wait when we got there.

"Kallamez," your comment shows your lack of imagination, or any sense of tact.

KallamezKallamez7 months ago

Your comment shows how you are also fucked in the head, was probably sexually abused and fell in love with your rapist, just like the authro

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@Kallamez. Says the person whose favorites has a lot of Non-con, Incest, Dominating, BDSM, etc. You're just begging to be dominated by lashing out at others. Lmao. As an example Orc conquers humans and takes what she wants. Who is a futa as well. Hmm almost the same as Aimi finding and taking what she wants. Try again next time

ColonelinguistColonelinguist2 months ago

This was fantasy fiction and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I have known a mtf cross dresser who had a cock as big as your Aimi.

I couldn’t imagine anyone taking something that large up their ass though. It might damage some very important areas of your reproductive system and your urological system as well IMO.

Still, I loved the mental stuff about submissive surrender expressed through the narrative. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

such cute ending,

his limp form and broken asshole,

spunk oozing out of it and cum-drenched lips

and her cock raisin once more

oh yes please fuck me one more time while i'm asleep

fuck me hard to the core and make me yours again

i want to be a broken slave to your strong domination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...