Feb. Sucks - Alt. Ending - The End

Story Info
Alternative ending to Feb. Sucks.
4.8k words
4.09
41.6k
63
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February Sucks -- Alternate Ending- THE END

I am new to this site but thoroughly enjoy the many stories. One of the most fascinating is the story "February Sucks" by George Anderson. I have read all of Mr. Andersons stories but enjoyed this one the most. His character development and setting the scene for the following events is fantastic but like many others I found the latter half of the story lacking. I have read and enjoyed most of the "alternative" endings written and would like to present my twist to the story. I admit this is my first attempt at writing but hope you enjoy it. I have a thick skin and welcome all constructive critique you send my way.

If you have not read the original story by Mr. Anderson, I encourage you to do so. I would not think to try and re-write the beginning to this story and can only tip my cap to the fantastic job Mr. Anderson has done. I have borrowed a portion of Mr. Anderson story and used a different script to denote the part I borrowed.

So, I pick up the story on the evening of February 29 at the Iris club and Mark LaValliere is approaching the table where Jim and Linda and friends are seated.

Linda;

I sat there watching the excitement in Dees' eyes. I could tell he was getting closer and she was hoping he would speak to her.

I was shocked when I heard a voice at my side say "Hello I'm Mark, would you like to dance?" As I turned and looked up into his eyes I was lost. He was gorgeous and his eyes hypnotic. I stood and placed my hand in his and we walked to the dance floor.

I was giddy and couldn't stop staring into his eyes. He is a great dancer and moved effortlessly across the dance floor. I was like a school girl at her senior prom and could feel everyone's eyes on me as we danced to a couple of fast songs.

When the music ended I turned to return to our table thinking I would never forget this night of dancing with a celebrity and a gorgeous one at that but he reached for me as a slow song begun and pulled me close to him. I again looked into his eyes and was lost. He told me how beautiful I was and how the blue dress looked perfect on me. He said all the right things and I ate it up. As we began to dance to the next song, also a slow one, I could feel his erection grow. I was exciting this gorgeous man!

Toward the end of the song he told me there was a back door next to the restrooms and he would meet me there. Unable to speak I just nodded my head.

As we turned to return to my table I saw Jim sitting there looking at me. This was the first time I had thought of him since Mark had asked me to dance. I was in a panic. Mark was waiting for me, I had to go to him but Jim took my hand as I sat down.

I then looked to Dee with a pleading look in my eyes. She recognized it and announced loudly she needed to go to the ladies room and asked me to join her. I told Jim I needed to freshen up also.

Mark was waiting for me at the back door and I took his hand as we walked to his car. He opened my car door and I slipped in and away we went.

Jim realizes Linda has left the club.

Of course, the conversation immediately turned to why no woman who is out with a group can possibly go to the restroom by herself. I had just started to wonder why my friends were working so hard to keep the conversation going on that topic, when Dee came back. Alone.

"Where's Linda? Is she okay?" I practically shouted.

"Relax, Jim," Dee said, smiling. "Linda is fine, she just has something to do. You don't need to worry about her. She is a grownup woman, you know." Upon which my friends started teasing me about how much I worried about Linda. It's true, I did; she worried about me the same way. I put up with it for about five minutes, and when Linda still hadn't returned, I'd had enough. I got up and headed for the bar, taking an empty plate with me as an excuse. I approached one of the female bartenders.

"Excuse me, but my wife went to the restroom about fifteen minutes ago and hasn't come out. She never takes that long. Could you please go or send someone to be sure she's all right."

The bartender gave me a dubious look. The plate in my hand gave me an idea.

"The wings are great, and she likes spicy food, but every now and then she gets a reaction. Really, I just want to know she's all right. Her name is Linda. Here, let me show you a picture of her." I put down the plate and pulled up Linda's picture on my phone. The bartender was beginning to look somewhat sympathetic when there was a voice at my elbow.

"She's all right, you don't need to check on her." Dee was addressing the bartender. "Everything's fine. I'll take care of this." She placed a five on the counter. I wondered why the bartender looked at me with what seemed like sympathy as she pocketed the bill.

"What... why... but she went there with you? because you asked her?" I was completely confused.

"Jim, she's not in the restroom. She has left the club."

"Left? Without me? Why? What's the matter? Why didn't she tell me? Where did she go? Is she all right?" I still didn't get it.

"Let's go to the end of the bar where there's some privacy." I just went where Dee dragged me. It was quieter in the dark corner at the end of the bar. Dee looked me in the eye.

"Jim, Linda loves you. She loves you and the children more than anything else in the world, and she always will, and you know it. But she is spending tonight with Marc."

I stood there with my mouth open, looking stupid as my world ended. Pictures whirled madly through my mind, or what was left of it. Linda at the top of the stairs in her beautiful blue dress. Linda at dinner; Linda at the club; Linda as we fed wings to each other. Linda in asshole's arms. My anger rose.

"So on what was supposed to be our special night, she left me for some asshole jock." I glared at Dee as I growled the words.

"Jim, she hasn't left you. She'll come home to you tomorrow, and you'll have plenty of other special nights together."

"She didn't even have the guts to tell me to my face that she was leaving me. She just snuck out the back door."

"Jim, listen to me. She hasn't left you..."

"Well if she hasn't left me, then where the hell is, she? She sure isn't with me now, is she?" I was getting loud and didn't care who heard me.

"Please settle down, people are looking at you. Listen, I know this hurts for you, but it's just tonight. Linda knows, we all know, that you're the only man for her and you always will be. You're the good guy."

Jim, it isn't like that. Your making way too big a deal out of this. It's only tonight, then she'll come back to you tomorrow and everything will be just like it was before.

So, friend, what was your role in all this? You didn't really need to go to the restroom, did you. My wife gave you the signal, right? She told you to stall me and keep me out of the way long enough for her and Asshole to make their getaway?

Yes, she asked me to do that, because she didn't want you to embarrass yourself by making a scene while Mark was here. She also asked me to make sure you remembered that she loves you, and she will always come home to you.

Jim, I know how much you love Linda, and how much she loves you. This doesn't have to be a big deal. It's just one night, a one time experience, compared to all the years and all the love you two have together. It isn't a big deal unless you make it one. I know she'll come home to you, and I know eventually, you'll be fine.

Linda:

I have no idea how long it took us to arrive at Marks' house. He had reached across and taken my hand in his and it felt so good.

He pulled into his drive-way and came around and opened my door. He took my hand and led me into his huge and spacious house. Inside his house was elegant, obviously he had an interior decorator furnish it for him.

Mark put on a soft slow song and took me into his arms. We danced slowly and he pulled me very close, I could feel his heart beating as I'm sure he could feel mine. We danced to a few slow songs while whispering into each other's ear.

He finally took me by the hand and led me upstairs to his bedroom. We kissed and he began to slowly undress me. I just gazed into his eyes adoringly. He laid me onto his bed and I watched him as he slowly undressed and revealed that beautiful body of his to me. I waited in anticipation for that last piece of clothing to be removed. As he did, I gasped. His cock wasn't huge but rather large, probably nine to ten inches long and a large girth and beautiful. He looked like a Greek God standing over me. He laid down beside me and we began to kiss and began the age-old dance of lovers.

He took me slowly with lots of kisses and caresses and I responded enthusiastically.

Later as we lay side by side catching our breath, I couldn't wait to have him again, so I slowly began to caresses and suck his magnificent cock. I was amazed how quickly Mark recovered and was ready to proceed to our second round of love making.

I lost count of how many times we made love that night or how many blow jobs I gave Mark. I didn't want the night to ever end. I had never experienced anything even close to this night. I remember thinking at one point Dee is going to be so jealous when I tell her what a fantastic night I had with Mark. I could envision all my friends being jealous and inquiring what Mark was like in bed. I would remember this special night forever and be able to brag about my night with Mark LaValliere to all my lady friends.

Sometime late that night, or early morning hours, we both were exhausted and as I began to drift into sleep I thought I should call my husband and let him know I was alright and I would return in the morning and tell him how much I loved him. Before I could make myself call Jim I drifted off into sleep.

Looking back now I am ashamed to admit I didn't even think about or consider how hurt Jim would be about my actions, my only thought was what an incredible night this is and I will make it up to Jim. I love Jim so much and I know he loves me.

I awoke late the next morning to Mark nibbling on my breast and caressing my pussy. I moaned and turned to kiss him. I don't know where I got the energy but we made love again.

Afterwards Mark and I went down stairs and we made breakfast. I enjoyed the playfulness as we each prepared different items for breakfast while in the nude. Breakfast was quick and easy and we finished quickly before returning to the bedroom.

I jumped into the shower with the intention of showering, getting dressed, and returning home but Mark had other ideas. I told him it was getting late, close to noon, and I really needed to get home but he easily persuaded me into another round of slow and wonderful love making. I am such a lucky girl to have this handsome professional athlete, and fantastic lover give me the experience of my life. I will treasure this night forever.

I eventually was able to free myself from Mark and quickly took another shower and convinced Mark it was time to take me home. God, what a night!

Jim;

I drove aimlessly for awhile just trying to get my brain to start functioning. All I could think of was Linda. Where was she, why did she turn her phone off, why did she do this? Slowly my brain started to recover from the shock and began to function again but all I could think of was Linda and all the good times together.

I drove to different locations where there were happy memories of events Linda and I had shared together. I remembered our first date, our first kiss, my marriage proposal, our wedding, the birth of our children, all the things we had shared together. I remembered how happy I was when Linda said "I do" at our wedding ceremony. How she vowed to love and cherish, forsake all others, and be together until death do us part.

I began to acknowledge that Linda was where she wanted to be. She had made a choice to dance with the Asshole even after telling everyone all her dances that night were for me, she made a choice to deceive me and leave with Asshole, and now was in his arms and fucking him. I just could not grasp my Linda doing this to us willingly but finally had to admit she chose Asshole over me after only meeting him for a few dances. The love of my life, my everything, my rock I rested on when chaos surrounded me had chosen a stranger over me. Our special night was in ashes. I was hurt and felt so alone. More alone than I had ever felt in my life.

Then I begin to feel anger and betrayal. I obviously did not know this woman as well I thought I did. Before this night I would never imagined Linda doing something even remotely like this. We had declared our forever love for each other and discussed our agreement on cheating on the other and how it would end our marriage if it ever occurred. I obviously didn't know this bitch at all. She threw me away the moment a good looking stud with a big dick smiled her way. I became enraged.

I drove to our house and went inside to a cold and empty house. I wandered through our house with tears running down my cheeks. I ended up in our bedroom and lay on the bed holding Linda's' pillow close. I could smell her scent and sobbed uncontrollably. There was no longer any warmth, it was now only a house not a home.

I went throughout the house turning on all the lights and gathering up anything that had a picture of Linda or reminded me of her. I searched until I found her wedding dress and our wedding album. I took everything downstairs and deposited it in front of the fireplace. I again sat their and cried as I looked over the items and thought of all the cherished memories they invoked.

I went back to check to make sure I didn't miss anything when I found a gun I had purchased years before. There had been a couple of break-ins in our neighborhood a few years ago and I purchased it so I could protect my family if needed. It was a 9MM Glock that the dealer had assured me was simple to use and reliable. I had even signed up for a course on gun safety at a local firing range. I found a loaded clip and inserted it into the gun and tucked it into my belt without even thinking about it. Satisfied I had found everything that reminded me of Linda I returned to the fireplace and began to feed all the pictures, wedding dress, and other mementoes into the fire.

For the first time I tried to imagine my future but there was nothing. There was no life without Linda and I knew I could never forgive her or live with her. Our marriage was dead and over and so was my life. There was no hope. After burning or shredding anything reminding me of Linda I again wandered through the house tears falling to the floor.

I had lost all track of time and realized the new day had arrived. It was bright outside but there was nothing but gloom and darkness for me. I didn't know what I was doing but I went upstairs and packed a suit case not knowing where I was going, I was still in shock from the previous night's events. I took one last look around before loading my suit case into my car and slowly pulled out of the driveway without any idea where I was going.

Linda:

Mark, always the gentleman, opened his car door for me as I entered it. He pulled out of his driveway and drove towards the address I had given him, home.

Only then did I begin to think of Jim and what his reaction to the night's events would be. I knew he would be angry with me and I expected a lot of shouting and threats from him and maybe even many nights with him sleeping in the guest bedroom but I knew we would eventually get past this unfortunate mistake of mine and be together the rest of our lives. I knew Jim loved me totally and I of course loved him, we were meant to be together always. Jim was such a good man and father and I was looking forward to making up with him and moving on with our life.

I glanced over at Mark and knew I would remember this night for the rest of my life. I would treasure my night with Mark but it was time to return to Jim and resume our life together.

Jim:

As I pulled away from my driveway I glanced in the rear-view mirror and saw a red sports car pull into my driveway. It suddenly dawned on me it was Asshole returning the bitch.

I became enraged and pulled a U-turn and drove into my driveway striking the back of Assholes fancy and expensive sports car. It must not have been very sturdy because I could clearly hear the crump and see pieces fly off it.

I became very calm and finally felt like I had been able to strike back at my tormentor. I heard Asshole scream obscenities at me as he aggressively walked towards my car. He yelled at me and told me he was going to tear my head off and stick it up my ass. He stopped just outside my car door and reached through the window for me.

I casually looked down at my lap and discovered my pistol in my hand. I casually raised it and shot Asshole in his throat. Asshole fell backwards rolling on the ground clutching at his throat and trying to breathe through all the blood pouring from his throat. He was drowning in his own blood. I calmly exited my car and walked up to Asshole and shot him in the chest twice. He quit rolling around and was only jerking so I shot him once more between his eyes.

I then noticed someone was screaming. I looked around and saw Linda standing about ten feet away with her hand over her mouth but screaming as loud as she could. I slowly turned towards her and she must have thought I was going to shoot her also. I could see the fear in her eyes. I looked at her and told her she was the love of my life, my everything and now there was nothing but pain. I then placed the barrel of the pistol into my mouth and pulled the trigger.

Linda:

Mark pulled into my driveway and put his sports car into park and turned off the engine. He then opened his door and walked around to open my car door and assist me out of the car. As I stood he pulled me into him and gave me a long passionate kiss. I returned his kiss.

I then heard a loud crunch and looked to see a car, our family car, had smashed into Marks' beautiful and expensive sports car. Mark pushed me away and started toward the other car while cursing at the driver. Mark was very angry and I feared he was going to do serious damage to someone.

Mark approached the driver's side window and that is when I first noticed it was Jim in the driver's seat. He seemed to raise his arm and I heard a loud noise like a shot and saw Mark fall backwards to the ground. I rushed around Marks' vehicle so I could see what had happened to Mark. He was rolling on the ground and holding his throat. It was then I realized there was blood pouring from Marks' throat. I screamed. I watched in horror as my Jim slowly walked up to Mark and shot him twice more and then fired one more bullet into Mark.

I screamed and screamed until Jim turned towards me and I just knew he was going to shoot me and I was going to die.

I now wish he had.

As Jim turned to me I could see the sadness and pain in his eyes. I could not imagine anyone experiencing so much pain as I saw in Jims' eyes and it began to dawn on me that it was me that had caused that pain. I heard Jim say that I was the love of his life, I was his everything and now there was nothing but pain.

I was numb, I had caused my beloved this pain he was feeling, I had hurt terribly the man I loved. I started to go to him, to hold him close and tell him how much I loved him and how sorry I was for everything and how I would never hurt him again but before I could I saw Jim place the barrel of the pistol into his mouth and then I saw Jims brains fly out the back of his head.

12