Father of a Nation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morgina! Look what you have done! You've ruined him!" Katallia was beside herself with rage and the blond slunk back to her seat cowed. "You've wasted all of the time we spent searching on Terra, and now we have to go back and start it all over! You won't be going, though. You will he held for trial as soon as we return to Terrium."

"Easy, now. What's all the fuss? Morgina, is it? She didn't ruin anything. That felt wonderful! She can do that with me anytime she wants to!"

"Of course she has ruined you! How are we going to use your sperm to make babies on Terrium now that she spilled them all before we get there?"

Todd gave her a wan smile as he sat up slowly, still breathing heavily. "That's what I was trying to explain to you earlier. I'll make more. Give me just a little bit to rest and I'll be ready for more. How long do we have before we get to Terrium anyway?"

"Two weeks in your Terra time."

"What do you say we make this into a fun trip?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgina walked into our apartment and stripped her garments at the door as we always did. I never got over how beautiful she is, and her body never failed to turn me on. I thought back on the rest of our trip to Terrium as she gave me her dazzling smile before walking into my arms for a kiss.

It took a while for me to mollify Katallia enough to keep her from putting Morgina in irons, and I even allowed her to jack me off the second time, just to prove I could continue making sperm. She was adamant against sex, though, afraid it would ruin their plans to use me as a stud bull, as it were. I finally won out.

"Katallia, what do you think Juliette and I did all of the time she was scouting me? She had me many, many times! That's why she knew I would be good for your project. Sometimes it was twice or more in a day."

It was Lalia, one of the guards, although that pretense had long since ended, who finally won out. It was on the third day, and I was suffering from blue balls once again from the continued stimulation, but lack of release because of Katallia's fears. Lalia was in tears as she looked at my cock, with pre-cum leaking from it. I was at the point of stroking one out myself just to relieve the agony when she begged Katallia on her knees. "Katallia, I beg of you, please. It was that last day before our wedding when Ruperto was called up, and I never got to have a man. I know I can never have a baby now, but can I at least know what it feels like to have a man?"

I think maybe it was the tears that broke through. More than once I had caught Katallia rubbing her pussy with a wistful look in her eye as she looked at my cock. Katallia looked me in the eye. "Todd, you swear you can continue making sperm? That it won't be just a one-time chance?"

"Oh, yeah. No problem. Not with you lovely ladies like this!"

"Lalia has never had a man, although the other three of us have. Would you be willing to give her the chance?"

"I would be honored."

The three other women gathered around Lalia and hugged her, brushed their fingers through her hair as they muttered a blessing softly in a different language, and then Katallia led her to me.

"How do you want to do this, Lalia?" I asked as I took her hand. My seat was fully reclined, forming a bed. "Would you like to be on top, or would you like me on top of you."

"Please, if I may, I would like to be on top, if that is OK with you."

"Any way you like it is fine with me. This is for you, although I'm so stimulated I'm afraid I won't last very long. If I can't last, don't worry. We'll do it again to be sure you get what you are looking for."

"You would do that for me? Brenditha, that's my sister, said her husband didn't wait for her, and it wasn't good, but I didn't believe her."

"Not all men care about their women enough to take care of them. I'm sorry for her." I had never performed in front of an audience like this, but they were the ones who had kept me stimulated so long, and I had gotten so used to being in front of them that I was able to put it out of my mind.

There was no lack of moisture as I slid the tip of my cock up and down her crease before she settled down onto me. I really wasn't sure how different she would be than Earth women, but I should have known they are basically the same. After all, I had had Juliette quite a number of times. Lalia settled down slowly with a gasp as she felt me filling her as she had never been filled before. There was just a slight pause as I reached a barrier, but with a quick grunt Lalia pushed herself past it, just like an Earth woman. When she reached bottom Lalia rubbed her clit a couple of times and sighed before leaning forward to press her breasts against my chest, and then rubbed them back and forth on me.

"Thank you Todd," she murmured into my ear. "You have no idea how badly I've wanted to do this since we first picked you up. Juliette messaged me all about you so many times, and I know she hated to leave you, but she had to. She was supposed to have left you right after the first time, but she said you were so good she couldn't do it. She just pretended she needed to do some more research."

Lalia sat back up and began lifting herself up and down on me. I reached up and tweaked her nipples and caressed her breasts and she gasped, then reached down to rub her clit furiously with one hand while she held herself up by leaning on my chest with the other. I nearly lost it right away, but I managed to hold back for just a few minutes until Lalia screamed and came, crashing down onto my chest to hug my neck tightly as her pussy pulsed and spasmed on my cock. Morgina leaned over us, checking on Lalia, and when I saw her gorgeous boobs over my face I lost it and shot me load deeply into Lalia, bringing another wail from her and a second, albeit smaller, orgasm.

My cock had shriveled up and fell out of Lalia's pussy long before she would let go of my neck. She just laid there and cried and cried, saying "Thank you," over and over. Finally she sat up and wiped her eyes. "I never thought I'd ever get to experience a man. I owe you my life, and anything I have is yours."

"Little one, you owe me nothing. It was indeed my pleasure, and we can do it again whenever you wish until we get to Terrium." Lalia launched herself at me again and wrapped both arms around my neck and squeezed.

Before the trip was over I had the pleasure of sharing my bed with each of the women a number of times, but it was Morgina who moved into my bed for sleeping, and she indeed became the one to "tend" to me when we reached Terrium. Katallia is the one who arranged it, I'm sure, although she would not admit to having done so. The other three women from the trip take part in sperm collection. That process has been closed to the public because the women all disrobe whenever in the collection room, although it is against protocol. I give them three good cums every other day. They collect it manually while I suck on their nipples and rub their pussies with my hand. Most of the time I can give them an orgasm, too. On the rare occasions, usually on the third time, that they have trouble getting me to come all they have to do is to call Morgina in from her office. Just the sight of Morgina walking in the door naked is enough to get me to spurt.

Morgina and I married. We were the only married couple on the planet, and on the off days between days I worked as a "stud bull" she and I made love. On occasion we invited Lalia in to join us.

All across the valley there was a near epidemic of pregnancy from the fertilizations, making everyone happy that life on Terrium was saved, and that is how I became, as it were, the 'Father of a Nation.'

A note to all of Callicious' wonderful readers:

Callicious asked me to post this story as a final offering to you, his fans. He was apologetic, feeling it was not up to his standards, and that it was not edited properly, but his health at the last did not allow him to do any more. It is also an exploration into a field totally new to him, Science Fiction, and he had hoped to play around with more in this area because it allows the mind to explore.

No one other than I know who he was, and I did not learn of his writing until two weeks before his passing, nor of his involvement with Literotica. His wife would not have understood, nor any of my siblings. In fact, if they knew they would be highly irate and demand the stories be taken down, but after having read them I don't feel they should be.

I know there have been those who have emailed and commented to whom there has been no response. I apologize! I promised him I would answer those notes, but with all that has transpired I ask your forgiveness for not responding sooner. Please bear with me as we deal with our grief.

Callicious lived life with debilitating illnesses, but tried never to let them stop him. The worst of which was a rare neurological condition that caused severe pain around the eye and temple area of the head. He had the chronic form of what is called Cluster Headache, but is a severe misnomer. They frequently are called "Suicide Headaches" because many people kill themselves to get rid of the pain. I've seen him in agony crawling around on the floor, even banging his head on the floor trying to distract from the pain. Normally he would get from five to eight of these attacks in a day, mostly at night, lasting for thirty to forty-five minutes per attack.

There is no medication that has ever been created for Cluster Headache because it is such a rare disorder, affecting about 1/10th of one percent of the population. Dad was a strong advocate for more research for headache disorders, pressing for more spending. He used to say that although the prevalence of CH was nearly the same as for MS more money is spent in three days researching for MS relief than has been spent in the last twenty five years for all headache disorders of all kinds. He was not against MS research at all, and supported that, but did what he could to bring attention to CH and to support Research. One of his favorite organizations was Clusterbusters, Inc. a non-profit support and research organization searching for better care for "Clusterheads", as they call themselves.

Dad passed from cardiac disease brought on by medications prescribed at very high doses, off label, for his CH, as is commonly done due to lack of anything else.

Dad, when he knew he was not going to survive, asked me to please apologize that he was unable to complete book two of Justin Thyme. He really enjoyed writing the story, and from the responses it seemed he struck a chord with his readers.

A number of you suggested he rewrite some of his stories for the common market. He never got around to doing that, but he did speak with a family friend who is an author and asked him to take a look and consider redoing them for publication to raise funds for CH research. We don't know if that will happen or not, but if you see something that looks familiar please understand it is with permission.

Thank you for the enjoyment you have given Dad over the last few years. It is all he was able to talk about the last couple of weeks, after he confessed to me what he had been writing.

Gratefully,

Son of Callicious

12