All Comments on 'Father of a Nation'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Fun little piece

Requiesat in pacem, in altera vita bene fortuna.

coloradoexilecoloradoexileover 9 years ago
So sorry for your (and our) loss

I loved your father's stories.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed his stories!

Especially Justin Thyme..my most profound condolences on his passing...he will definitely be missed. I wrote him about the next chapter in Justin Thyme and he responded that he would not be able to continue, but did not say why. My prayers are with him! Hopefully, he no longer has to suffer as he did in life.

AmmononAmmononover 9 years ago
Your Loss isOur Loss

Callicious was a gifted writer. I have read his stories and am greatly saddened by his passing. I wondered when Justin Thyme ended so abruptly and am doubly saddened to know the cause. My heart goes out to you and your family. Know that in his own way he touched many lives and his stories gave a bit more than a cheap thrill, they had substance and feeling. I thank you for the courage to publish his last story. Erotic liteature is not always accepted even by your friends and loved ones.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 9 years ago
My heartfelt condolences on your, as well as our, loss

Your father was a gifted writer. I was always pleased to read his stories, and I had eagerly looked forward to reading a new series. I had commented a few times on his work, and he had emailed me a few times. I was pleased to think of him as a friend I hadn't met yet. We in the military have a toast we give when we think of those we have lost, and it is apropos here:

Absent Friends!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 9 years ago

Requiescat in pace. :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So sorry for your loss

...and ours. Your Dad was a gifted writer. I hope his works can make money for research.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 9 years ago
My condolences also

Thank you for providing this information.

To have you provide an explanation while still grieving is very kind of you.

Be assured your father entertained us with his excellent writing.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"you've got to be kidding me"

I left those words after the last chapter of Justin Thyme...now I have an idea as to why he ended it as he did. I cannot even begin to imagine how he suffered with that pain...along with cardiac disease.

Now I wonder how he wrote the great stories he did. I hope his author friend does find a way to make use of his stories to raise funds and awareness for CH [never heard of it before].

My condolences to you and your family.

Bob925Bob925over 9 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for all the happiness, humour and enjoyment that you have given me by publishing your stories.

My condolences to the family, and thank you 'son of' for informing us.

RIP Callicious.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 9 years ago
Not my thing!

Generally on Literotica, science fiction is not my chosen genre. I made an exception here knowing the quality of writing for which Callicious is known and respected and was not disappointed.

Despite the disclaimer in the attribute at the end about this not being up to his usual standard, I take exception. I think it is every bit as good as anything else he wrote especially considering it was his first effort into this story category.. While it is brief, but knowing the circumstances under which it was written that is understandable, the story and the quality of the writing are on a par with his other work in my opinion.

It is a sad loss for all his readership here and like many have expressed here, I offer my sincerest condolences to the family on the loss of a father and husband. It is sad that other than the son who posted this for him and who has been responding to his emails, his family would not have accepted and appreciated if not approved of his writing for his admiring audience here.

We exchanged a few emails and in each my sense was that he was a very good man.

I miss him and hope that his last wishes can be fulfilled and his story can be used to raise funding for research on the debilitating condition which led to his death at too young an age. Like most, this is a condition of which I had not heard until now.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Not into Sci-fi

That much but I have been rereading stories from Callicious so I gave it a shot, As with all his writings he did a wonderful job and I enjoyed it very much.

I said it before but once again I am so sorry for your loss and ours.

As far as the rest of the family I wish they could know of the joy he brought to us with his writing and not be ashamed of this gifted man and the love he put into his writing and the people in the stories that showed nothing but love and caring for one another, as far as the sexual part it's all part of life and they should understand and love him even more for his love and compassion for people was in every story.

Print out and show them how much this beautiful man was loved by his readers.

dropshot67dropshot67over 9 years ago
rip

Thank you Callicious for the beautifull stories you have given us. You will be missed. Not just by your readers, but by all those whose lives you touched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i have ch and just had bypass

I sorry for your lost,but no more pain.by pain start in 70 and doctor didn't know what it was.great writer and will be missed.

Slang64Slang64almost 9 years ago
Respect!

Your father is one of the best authors I've read. My he REST IN PEACE.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 7 years ago
Goodbye

RIP Callicious

I loved Justin Thyme, and the other series I read was 'My Twin Sister Is A Cheerleader'

Very good, you will be missed

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

I recently watched a program about cluster headaches. 1 man found relief by taking psylosybin mushrooms. I have really enjoyed these stories. Thank you for writing them and I am sorry for your loss

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
Your loss

I found one of your fathers stories by accident and have since been reading them all. L had never heard of H, but have had a migrain (sic) a time or two.What you have described is far worse than anything I suffered. Your father was very talented, sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terribly sorry to hear about your father. That said these wonderful stories are a tribute to his life and live on after his passing! Thanks to you and your wonderful father!

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5about 1 year ago

sorry to hear about your farther . will you be doing any writing in his name?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous