Family Boundaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me either, actually." Izzy gave Riker her full, wide-eyed, serious stare. "You can cum on me any time you want to," she said.

"Iz...."

"I mean it. Any time."

"I know you mean it. I just think you haven't thought through how often that might be."

Izzy smiled and kissed her brother on the cheek. "No, I know what I'm getting in to. But really, we're twins, your cum's practically mine anyway, except I can't produce it myself."

"Would you cum over yourself if you could?"

"Probably not. It'd just be a mess in that case. But I like when you cum, wherever you do it."

"I've noticed."

Riker finished drawing a heart around Izzy's bellybutton in his cum. He took her hand, brought it to his mouth to kiss it, then just lay with her a while as they recovered, and while the cummy message on Izzy's tummy dried and the magic of those sexy runes sealed them together.