Family Boundaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers

"Mostly, yeah."

Zoe fetched her sketchbook and supplies, then sat and started drawing. She didn't usually draw her siblings, but Vi was right there, and she was feeling particularly emotionally close this morning, so she drew Vi lifting weights.

"You could just tell the twins they turn you on, and ask them to cut it out," Vi suggested.

"Ew, no. First of all, that's not what it is. Second of all, can you imagine me actually walking up and being like 'hey, you two are sexy together, cut it out please?'"

"Well maybe don't phrase it like that."

"And what if it's just masturbating together and wearing each other's clothes? There's nothing wrong with that. Well not much wrong."

"So ask if you can masturbate with them," Vi said. "Or something. I don't know."

Zoe flushed. "I don't... I don't masturbate with other people. That's a private thing."

"Would you want to though? If someone asked?"

"Oh god. Maybe? Are you asking?"

"Not really. But hey, if I'm into girls, maybe we should give it a try sometime."

"You're just messing with me now," Zoe said, frowning.

"Yep. But you're drawing me, so fair's fair."

Zoe looked down at her sketch. "You wouldn't mind staying a little more still, would you?"

"Sorry, Zo. You get what you pay for with models."

"Yeah," Zoey grumbled thoughtfully. "I guess you do."

****

Helena cautiously wandered in to the living room. The twins were snuggled so close on the couch, which wasn't unusual for them, but did make Helena rather wistful about how long it had been since she'd had anyone she wanted to cuddle so tight. Riker and Izzy never even had to think about it. They were just who they were, and always had each other to be with.

Helena cleared her throat, which got her the attention of both her youngest children. "So, Riker, I didn't know you wore that kind of underwear."

"No no no, not usually," Riker said. "Just--"

"We decided to match today," Izzy said. "That's all."

"Yes, well, I just wanted to point out that while my company doesn't actually make undergarments, we do have close connections to some who do, and it wouldn't be any trouble to get some panties that are cut to be more... accommodating to those with a penis."

Riker blushed and looked away shyly. Izzy just giggled.

"Sure, Mom, that'd be neat," Izzy said.

"I don't need them," Riker said. "This isn't... I don't...."

"I don't mind what you wear, sweetie," Helena said as calmly as she could manage. She could swear she could see his dick twitching in those panties. It was distracting. "Just, you know, maybe something slightly more suitable."

"We're all just family, Mom, remember?" Izzy said. "I don't mind the way he looks."

Helena folded her arms. "Yes, dear, but I suspect you and your brother are much more comfortable around each other than the rest of us are. Which isn't a bad thing, but it's worth remembering."

Izzy folded her arms in response. "So what's the problem exactly?"

"It's very sweet, is what it is, that you two insist on sharing a room, and are closer than any other siblings I've ever known," Helena said. "That's a good feeling. But family needs a few boundaries too. For us, and for Riker."

Helena and Izzy both turned to Riker, who was bright red by now.

"Cover up penis better," Riker mumbled. "Got it."

"Riker's fine," Izzy said. "He's just being shy."

"That's true," Riker said.

Helena shook her head. "Iz, your brother does anything you ask him to. You know that. And if you two want to match, that's fine. But you've got different body parts. You should take that into account. You're not showing off your pussy nearly as much as--"

"Did you just say pussy?" Izzy asked, grinning wide.

"Yes, dear. I know words too. I'd call it your vagina, but that gets into technical details about how really the outer part is--"

"Hehe," Izzy giggled. "Ok, Mom, maybe we should have some more appropriate panties for Riker."

"Won't need 'em," Riker said. "This isn't a regular--"

"It might happen more," Izzy said.

"It won't."

"It might."

"It won't!"

"It might!"

"It--"

"Well maybe I'll leave you two to your very fascinating and insightful discussion," Helena said.

"Ok Mom," the twins chorused together.

"Love you both."

"Love you too!"

Helena barely had her back turned before they started up again.

"It won't!"

"It might!"

"It won't!"

"It might!"

Helena went straight to her room, being the safest place she could think of for the moment, and just lay on her bed for a while, deep in thought. Eventually, inevitably, she let her hands drift down, push her pants and underwear down, and caress her pussy.

She could blame Athena for this, for putting certain thoughts in her head about younger guys, and even her own son. Truth was, she probably would have been somewhat turned on either way.

"Such a bad Mom," she whispered to herself.

Helena rubbed her pussy while thinking about her kids. Mostly about Riker and his cock that had practically been trying to break free of Izzy's panties, but also just the two of them together. Riker and Izzy.

She shouldn't even think about it, but it was pretty obvious the twins must change around each other all the time. They were probably comfortable with being naked together and everything.

Oh god, what if they helped each other dress. Like what if they'd slipped panties on each other that morning and--

Too much. Way too much. She shouldn't even be thinking some of the things she was. Like Riker and Izzy kneeling at the foot of her bed and just watching their mother rub herself to them. So bad.

"Fuck it," Helena muttered.

She got up, shedding clothes across her floor, and grabbed a vibrator from the collection in her closet. She had an awful lot of samples from work that she'd brought home, and really hadn't even used half of them, but it was nice to have them close at hand when needed.

"It's only my imagination," she said to assuage her conscience.

She vibed herself while in her mind her kids showed off for her; doing stripteases, rubbing up on each other, even making out and feeling each other up.

It was so bad. They'd never do things like that in reality, and she shouldn't want them to at all. And yet... it wasn't hard to imagine them being that close. They were closer than any two people Helena knew, couples included. The fantasies came all too easily.

Helena felt guilty after cumming, after getting off to thoughts of the sexy little things that she'd birthed eighteen years ago. She wasn't being at all motherly. And all just because the twins had worn matching outfits today, and she'd happened to see the bulge of her son's cock in his sister's panties. Apparently it didn't take much to ruin her.

Still, it had been a nice orgasm, and it had made her so hot thinking about them. Helena lay there for a long time with her vibrator in hand, then slowly moved it back to her pussy for round two.

****

Riker and Izzy found themselves alone for a while and took full advantage of the relative privacy to cuddle in their favourite, very inappropriate way. They sat close, hands sneaking under each other's clothes, at first just relaxing in each other's company.

They slowly got bolder as they realized they were alone, with Riker feeling Izzy's boobs up, and her rubbing his crotch with gleeful intent.

"Ok, jeez, I'm gonna burst out of these panties," Riker said.

"Yeah well you made mine all wet, so fair's fair."

"I know." Riker stood, putting the tent in his panties right at Izzy's eye level before he hauled her to her feet too. "Come on, we better not get caught like this."

"Mmm, I suppose not," Izzy said. "What do you plan to do to me?"

"Do to you?"

"Yeah, you're taking me to your bedroom, aren't you?"

"Our bedroom."

"Sounded dirtier my way."

Riker snorted and kept dragging Izzy along by the hand.

"Anyway, what do you want me to do?" Izzy asked again. "I can suck you off. I think I really like doing that. Ooh, or what if you, like, grind on my ass for a while?"

"Tempting," Riker said. "Maybe I'll do that later. Right now I'm going to lick your pussy until you cum."

Izzy's heart beat faster just at the words coming from her brother's mouth. "Really?" she squeaked.

"Yeah."

"But... but I won't cum from that. Just have me suck your penis. We both like that."

Riker shook his head. "No, I can do whatever I want with you, right?"

"Yeah," Izzy said faintly.

"So I want to lick your pussy and make you cum."

"That's not how I work. You know that."

"How would I? I've never licked you before."

Izzy wanted to protest more. She came so good when Riker did, especially if she got his cum all in her mouth in the process. And sucking his cock turned her on like nothing else. She was afraid of not being able to cum if it was the other way.

She couldn't say no, though. Not when Riker closed the door, practically threw her into her bed, and dragged her panties off her. Not with that look in his eye that said more clearly than words that she was his, he loved her, and she was damn well going to cum for him whether she liked it or not.

"You're so hot when you're like this," Izzy whispered.

Riker yanked his panties off too and freed his cock, which bounced enticingly as it popped out.

"I am?" he asked. "When I'm like what?"

"I don't know. Horny? Possessive?"

"I'm often horny, and... I mean I don't know about possessive, but you're my sister, Iz. And you're the one who told me I got to do anything I wanted to you."

"You were supposed to choose something more selfish," Izzy said. "Cumming on my face or something. I don't know."

"I want to lick your pussy," Riker said stubbornly.

"I know. And it's maybe kind of super fucking hot that you're going to try and make me cum like that instead of the easy way."

"I'm not just going to try," Riker said firmly. "You're going to cum."

"Ri...."

Izzy huddled under Riker's shirt that she still wore, taking comfort in it and the faint scent of him. She was so stupidly turned on, wanting him to do exactly what he said he would, but also scared that it wouldn't work.

Riker had no such doubts, and no reservations at all. He had eyes only for Izzy's pretty little pussy peeking out from beneath his shirt that she still wore. He crawled into bed, spread her legs, and lay down with his face in the best possible position.

While Izzy watched him anxiously, Riker smiled soft and reassuring, then kissed her pussy.

"Rikerrr!"

"It was just a little kiss," he said.

"I know! Do it again?"

Riker smiled wider at Izzy's needful request. It didn't take much to unwind her from her worries and get her in the spirit of the thing.

He kissed her pussy some more, looking up to his sister's shining eyes as he gave her all kinds of naughty smooches. He loved the feeling of her getting horny and wiggly from it, sensing her need both physically and through their twin connection.

Riker's first little licks brought a whimper from Izzy, then he gradually felt her relax and press her pussy to his mouth, wanting more from him.

"Ok, maybe this is ok too," Izzy admitted.

Riker licked her some more, deliberately delaying finding her clit, but feeling so good about the noises she made when he did.

"Riii..." Izzy purred. She stroked his hair. "Oh Ri, keep licking me."

Izzy was entirely smitten. Just when she'd thought sucking her beloved brother off was the best thing ever, she learned something new and wonderful, and was so very glad that he'd insisted on trying this.

Her twin's tongue on her pussy and clit was the stuff of fairy tales. A magical moment in time for Izzy as her whole body melted into it and happy tingles ran outward from her clit.

She really only needed to guide Riker a tiny little bit. She knew from experience how easily she could feel when she was touching him just right, and he could do the same with her. Just a little nudge here and there to keep him right where she wanted him was all it took. A hint that he should speed up or slow down, perhaps.

Riker fed on his sister's joy and the way she slowly became a wet, helpless, mewling little thing. A puddle formed under her butt, and he made a note that they should start remembering a towel or something for stuff like this.

The more worked up Izzy got, the more Riker felt the same. He'd understood the appeal of getting off together, but only now realized exactly why Izzy had taken such a deep liking to blowjobs. There was something special and intimate in orally pleasuring his twin and getting his arousal vicariously through her.

However, no matter how long the horny sibs remained locked in sneaky oral fun times, Izzy couldn't quite get there. She couldn't cum. She wanted to. She wanted to make Riker happy and reward how wonderfully he'd treated her pussy, but she couldn't make it happen.

"I can't do it," Izzy whispered, disappointed in herself. "Let me just make you cum."

Riker shook his head, lifting his mouth from his sister's disastrously wet pussy for the first time in the better part of an hour.

"Not yet," he said.

"But Riii...."

"I know. But let's try something else first. I have an idea."

Izzy's widened. "Sex?"

Riker's eyes widened the same as hers. "What? No. But... wait, do you--"

"No! I mean... maybe. But oh god, Ri, no." Izzy hid her face in her hands. "I just thought that's what you meant."

"I didn't. I mean, that'd probably be inappropriate."

"Super inappropriate! I'm your sis-ter."

Riker kissed Izzy's inner thigh. "Yes. Yes you are. And I'm going to make my damn sis-ter cum. Just stay there."

Izzy peeked through her fingers as Riker scampered out of the room. She wondered idly if he remembered that he had no bottoms on. She didn't want him caught flouncing out of their room half-naked, hard, and dripping precum with every bounce of his cock.

But also... that brief time of him being naked in school had awakened some deep arousal in her for showing her brother off. There was a new, unique thrill involved in it, and at least part of that thrill was in seeing other's people's reactions to him, and knowing that the way she felt was so very justified. Most importantly, of course, no matter how much other people might desire Riker, he was first and foremost her twin and no one else's.

Riker was, in fact, very aware that he probably should have thrown some pants on before leaving their room. He only intended a quick jaunt, though, and was pretty sure it would be ok.

He almost burst straight into Helena's room in search of a vibrator, but luckily heard sounds from inside before he opened the door, and was able to quickly retreat before intruding on his mother's masturbation session while fully and obviously erect. Not that he realized that was what she was doing in there, nor that she was thinking about him and Izzy.

Instead, Riker tried Vi's room, more cautiously this time, and found it unoccupied. Even luckier, there was a vibrator just sitting on his big sister's dresser, and he grabbed it and ran quickly back to Izzy.

"Oh my god," Izzy said. "Did you just take that from Mom's room?"

"No," Riker said. "I was going to, but she was in her room. It's Vi's."

Izzy giggled maniacally. "This is so stupid. What were you going to say if you got caught mid-theft?"

"Didn't think it through."

"Of course not."

Izzy had curled up a bit and Riker had to spread her legs again. She was so desperately wet and in need of a cum now. Riker really hoped this was going to work after all.

The vibrator started buzzing, and Riker carefully placed it on Izzy's pussy. She made an appreciative noise, and he ran it up and down her wet lips before focusing on her clit.

"Oh wow," Izzy breathed.

"Ok?"

"Good. It's good."

Riker nodded and leaned back in to lick his sister's pussy while vibing her clit.

For Izzy, it was about the first time in this attempt that she felt like Riker actually might succeed. It had all been so wonderful, but wasn't going to make her cum. The steady vibrations on her clit both felt good, and were a sufficiently constant stimulation that they might get her there.

"Hey, Ri?"

"Hm?"

"What about... what about if you put a finger in me?"

Riker stopped licking, looked at Izzy for a moment, then nodded. He was far more delicate than he needed to be as he slowly inserted a finger inside his twin sister.

It was good, but it wasn't what she wanted. Izzy realized that really what she wanted was his cock. Her previous shock at the idea of sex between them had been part horror and part hopefulness, and in hindsight probably more the latter than the former.

"More," Izzy said.

Riker frowned, then inserted a second finger. It helped. His gentle finger thrusts while vibing Izzy's clit were hitting the right sort of buttons for her.

"Is that kind of working?" Riker asked.

Izzy squirmed. "Yeah. Kind of. I need... I need something. Something else. Give me more."

Riker thought for just a second, then gave his sister a small kiss on her pussy while trying to disrupt the vibrator and his fingers as little as possible.

"Unf, yesss," Izzy moaned. "More!"

Riker kissed her again, and again. Just the cutest little kisses for her cute little pussy.

"You can cum now," he said softly but with firm intent.

"Rikerrr!"

Kiss kiss. "Cum, Iz." Kiss kiss.

Izzy moaned, her back arched, and to her great but very welcome surprise, felt her body give in and explode for her brother. It was, in its own way, so unique from her usual orgasms. All the pleasure and tingles and thrills came from her pussy and clit, rather than from her tummy and chest where she usually felt it strongest. It was a far more physical than mental cum, and it made her absolutely wild and confused at first.

Riker kept vibing her clit, but pulled his fingers out and gave Izzy's pussy some long, deep kisses while she was cumming. She writhed in ecstasy, whimpering and calling his name in broken whispers. She was, quite possibly, the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen in that moment, and he simultaneously wanted to be standing over her and watching everything, but also closer than he was now where he could feel it all as it washed over her.

What struck him as Izzy's orgasm faded was how badly he needed to cum. He was used to release in their regular fashion, but now he felt what Izzy usually did, the aftereffect of his twin cumming. It was a need so strong he didn't think he could resist even if he wanted to. Like he was going to cum because Izzy had, and the only choice he had was where he wanted it to be.

Izzy looked at Riker with dreamy eyes. She smiled lazily and pulled her shirt up past her tits. She didn't have to ask. She knew what he was feeling.

"Anywhere you want," she said.

Riker got up on his knees, panting with need. His cock quivered without him even touching it, leaking precum in a thick, steady string. He only barely had to wrap his hand around his cock before he was cumming.

Hot cum streaked across Izzy's warm, bare skin. Some reached as far as her breasts, but far more of it pooled on her tummy. Some landed right on her pussy which would have been the finishing touch for her if she hadn't been the one to cum first this time. As it was, it was still so insanely hot she thought about masturbating and rubbing that cum all over her pussy despite not having the need to get off again so soon.

Izzy played with herself a little anyway, just gentle, just to make more of a cummy mess of her body.

Riker helped a bit, playing in the cum splattered all over her.

"What ya writing?" Izzy asked as her brother traced deliberate lines in his cum.

"Riker loves Izzy," he said.

She snorted and giggled. "So sweet. I should let you cum on me more often."

"I don't know why you say that like a joke."

Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers