Faked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked it up and took it like a man. "Hello," Katrina, you look nice." was all I managed to get out.

"Would you mind finishing this dinner up for the kids? I am running late for my date?" She didn't even look at me. I fed the kids, and as I was cleaning the kitchen up when the door rang.

I heard his voice in the living room, "Hello, my name is Randall, can you tell your mother I am here? She is expecting me." It was all I could do to keep from throwing up. I KNEW Randall was a shit!

I had my back to the kitchen door washing the last of the dishes. When I heard Katrina walk into the room and walk by, I could smell her perfume. I didn't have the guts to turn around. I knew I would have cracked.

She told me as she was leaving, "I will be home around 11:30."

I then said something really stupid, "have fun."

I could hear her voice go up an octave. "Oh, I will. At least I waited till after my divorce to have my fun," in a condescending tone.

Randall was waiting for her in the living room. I heard him say, "Oh My God! You look great. Your beautiful."

She replied. "You look great too. Let's go. I am hungry, and I want to go dancing."

I helped Mike do his chemistry and calculus homework. He was taking courses to get credit for advanced college courses. As for Abby, I help with her English grammar. She had trouble understanding shifting from first to the third person in a sentence.

We finished up homework. I then watched TV with Abby while Mike was online with his buddies playing video games. I got Abby down at 10, and Mike went down around 10:30. I fell to sleep on the couch.

I woke up when I heard her voice say, "thanks, I had a great evening. Let's do it again, I looked at my watch, and it was around 12:30.

I saw her walk in disheveled and lipstick smeared. She walked by me without even a howdy-do, "You can let yourself out and lock the door behind you," dismissing me like a slave.

Over the years, I have seen many women get upset and cry at work and in public. I have been told by many women that men are lucky. Men don't cry when they get upset. What they don't know, and we men keep it a secret. Men cry in their cars on the way home so no one can see us. And I did that night.

I got a text from Katrina the next day explaining, "labor day weekend is my weekend, but if you want them that weekend, you can have them." I knew what was coming. I arrived Friday afternoon and picked them up from school.

Abby told me that mom and Randall were going to Savanah for the weekend. I informed them we were going to Myrtle Beach for the weekend end, and we will have just as much fun. I heard my son from the back seat comment," yea, right, Dad."

I had managed to get a room at the Hampton Inn when they received a cancellation from a customer. I did have fun with the kids. We played putt-putt. We went to the waterpark, then to the ocean to go snorkeling and parasailing. We drove and raced go-carts and finished up at the amusement park. We were exhausted when we arrive back at the house late Monday afternoon.

I had gotten the kids unloaded and had come back downstairs from Abby's room when I heard the front door open, and I heard giggling. Randall was playing grab-ass with her. They both looked up and stopped. I saw a little fear in Randall's face.

"Oh, don't worry about that asshole he just my cheating ex-husband. He doesn't get to have a say in what I do anymore."

I just said, "excuse me, I will let myself out. I stopped and turned to Katrina. You might want to check on Abby. She got a little sunburned this weekend." I turned walked out of the room towards the front door. I heard her say loud enough for me to hear, "You were great last night in bed. Let's do it again sometime."

*******************************

To be continued.