Faked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These fellow veterans each will hold a ceremonial sword raised over the couple to form an arch. As the newlyweds near the end, the last two swords are lowered to block their path.

A service member will call out to the bride, "Give the man a kiss.!" When she does, the swords then will be raised. Then someone will yell out, "Welcome to the (branch of service)!"

In the Marine Corps, the final swordsman will lightly tap his sword on the bride's behind and call out, "Welcome to the Marine Corps, Ma'am!" It's the rite of passage for Marine brides. And a moment they will always remember. Later the groom's sword is used to cut the cake.

We have a mixed marriage. An Alabama fan married to an Auburn Fan. Over the years, we had our share of bets. Me, if Alabama won, I got a blow job, and she would swallow. Thank God for Nick. Her a foot and back massage for a week. I tried to up the ante for anal. She made sure I knew that was exit only.

No matter how favored Auburn was or how many points I gave her, she wouldn't bet that. I tried.

Carrie was born a year after the wedding. Three years later, Mike was born. We named him in honor of Katrina's Dad. Abigale followed 3 yrs. after that.

We had been married a little over 18 years. I had had three tours overseas and a couple in Iraq and Afghanistan and many other locations stateside. After being promoted to Colonel. I was station back in the U. S. at the Marine Air Corps Base in Beaufort, South Carolina.

Mike had retired to Savannah, Georgia, about and 40 miles away. Everything was going great. The kids liked seeing their grandpa again and would visit with him and his new wife. It gave Katrina and me alone time on weekends.

Then everything went to shit.

Katrina had gone to work for a large Multinational Marketing company in Hilton Head, SC. She had to drive a long distance every day, but we made it work.

We were at her company's New Year's Party when I heard it. "Slap!" from my seat. I looked up to see Kat coming towards me. She was beet red, and it was not from embarrassment. Kate was snorting like a bull charging a red cape, "That son-of-bitch was squeezing my ass."

I started to get up and have a talk with Randall Wentworth III. I wanted to discuss his manners. She told me she didn't need me to protect her all the time, and she already handled it. I stopped and took a sip of my Coke, trying to calm down. Being a Colonel in the Marines, I always had to maintain decorum in public. I had quit drinking in public a long time ago to prevent even the slightest accusation that I was drunk in public.

I looked up a few minutes later to see good old Randall stumbling into the restroom. I turned to Kat, "I have to go to the restroom. I'll be right back."

I walked into the restroom to see him finishing up his business. As he turned, I grabbed him by his neck with my left hand and gut-punched him with my right. He dropped with the glide path ratio of an iron anvil onto the floor.

"Listen, asshole, go near Katrina Baxter again or even close enough to smell her perfume, and they will be identifying you with dental records. I have over 5000 men under my command. A lot of them have lost wives to pricks like you.

They would love to dance with an asshole like you. I know quite a few of wives here, I command their husbands, or their husbands are good friends of mine, you won't be able to take a shit now without me knowing about it. We Marines protect our own. Do you understand?"

He sat there gasping for breath, nodding he fully understood. I left him as he was trying to get up. I walked back to my beautiful wife, took her in my arms, and danced with her, discretely grabbing her ass. She didn't slap me.

Weeks later, I was just finishing cleaning up the kitchen after supper with the kids. Kat spoke, "Kids go upstairs. I need to talk to your father. Looking at me, "David, Randall stopped by my desk today with a human resource manager.

He went to Human Resources. And reported the incident that happened that Saturday night. He had the manager escort him to my office. Randall wanted to apologize to me and ask for me to forgive him. He promised he wouldn't get within 20 ft of me unless another person were with us. He then asked if he could come by and apologize to both of us in person. What do you think?"

"I will be willing to accept his apology if you are," putting up the last of the washed plates.

Katrina then reported, "I asked around and talked to the other female employees, and none has ever heard of a complaint about him around the office. And this was the first time at any of the parties he had ever gotten that drunk."

I smiled at her, "Go ahead and invite him over for later this week and I will listen to him if you want me to. Oh, by the way, I did have a discussion with him in the bathroom later that evening. I am not apologizing for that either. You lived with me too long, and you know I won't tolerate another man touching you. What is mine, is mine. And there is no arguing with me about it, Kat."

"I have to deal with this kind of shit every day at the base with my people who can't keep their hands to themselves and the shit it causes. It makes me very short-tempered."

"I know, dear," Kat responded, "I would gouge out the eyes of any woman that grabbed your crotch and then your eyes if you had allowed her to do it." Kat, smiling, why don't you come over here and grab my ass again."

From the living room, we heard Carrie yell, "If you two are going to misbehave, go to your room."

"Tell me for sure when he is coming. I will let the front gate know I am expecting him, and I will have him escorted to the house."

It was set for Thursday night for Randall to come over. The doorbell rang at eight that night. Kat told the kids, "you go upstairs. Mommy and Daddy had guests, and they would not be allowed downstairs."

I opened the door with Kat standing slightly behind me. Standing there was Randall. I invited him in. Randall replied, "thank you for having me over." Kat and I escorted him into the living room. I asked, "Randall, would you like a drink? You look like you need one?"

"No, thank you, Mr. Baxter. Just the thought of it makes my liver hurt, and besides, that is what got me here, to begin with." He looked chagrined, "I think it best if I lay off drinking for a while," with pain in his smile.

I sat next to Kat on the couch to hear him out. I offered him the chair across from us. "Would you mind if I stand?" he asked. I nodded ok.

Randall stood, "Katrina again, I want to apologize for my actions the other night. I do not know what happened to me. If you ask around the office, I have never done anything like that before. It was totally out of character. I felt as if I was watching myself outside my body. I have never been on drugs, but if I had to describe how I felt---well, that it must be what is like."

"Mr. Baxter, I have made arrangements with the company that in the future, when I interface with Katrina, I will make sure another person is in the room with us. And I give you my word there will never be any sign of impropriety again."

I turned to Kat, " What do you think?"

Kat smiled at Randall, "I accept your apology, and maybe in time we can work together without an escort."

"Mr. Baxter, it is your turn. I apologize again for my actions that required, let's say, your attention. I fully deserved it. If I was married, and someone did that to my wife, I might have killed him. So please accept my apology."

I stood up, stuck my hand out, and told him, " Your apology is accepted."

He broke into a big smile. Shaking my hand enthusiastically, "Thank you, Mr. Baxter."

He looked like a ton of bricks were removed from his shoulder.

"Now that is over, Randall sighed, "I didn't bring it up earlier because I didn't want you to think I was trying to bribe you. But I know from my previous conversations with Katrina that you love golf.

My father is a member of the Augusta National Golf Club. And I need a 4th person to fill out a foursome in April. We have to set this up months in advance. Mr. Baxter, I would like you to play as my partner."

I was astonished because I had always wanted to play that course. I looked at Kat, "Do you mind?"

She smiled back, "No, Honey, I know you always wanted to play that course, go ahead.

"Randall, I'll take you up on your offer." smiled David.

Randall again stuck out his hand, thanking us. He informed me, " we normally stay at the Hilton in Augusta. I'll cover the room, Mr. Baxter."

"Call me David, and no Randall, I'll pay for my own. Call me with the details, and I'll schedule some leave. Thanks again for inviting me."

Months later, I arrived in Augusta, Georgia driving my 1970 Chevelle SS Malibu 454. I normally drive around the base in a car. The car is furnished to me as the base commander for Government Business. But, this trip was personal, so it gave me the chance to clear some of the cobwebs out of the old girl.

Saturday afternoon around three, we teed off. The other two gentlemen we played with also worked with my wife. One was the Human Resource Manager and the other Head of Accounting. Randall was a Sr. Vice President and over all of them.

Augusta is considered one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world. It deserves every accolade it receives. I shot in the mid-90s that day and had the time of my life. I got to mark off one of the items on my bucket list.

Later that day Randall, informed me, we had reservations at the clubhouse restaurant for dinner. We took showers and went to dinner. After dinner, we retired to the bar.

We all sat down in lounge chairs facing each other. In the middle was a square oak table. Randall spoke first, "David, I know you quit drinking in public, but you have to try a sip of this brandy. It's $1000 a bottle. I will have the waiter bring us a glass. If you don't like it, I won't be insulted."

Randall called the waiter over and asked him to bring the house Bandy over, one for each of us. After I tasted it, I agreed with him it was good. Randall stood up, "I want to get you guys something. I will be right back." He came back with a box of cigars.

Randall, holding up a box of cigars," I know you smoke cigars from time to time. I want to share my personal blend with you and my friends. These are my favorites." He stuck the box in front of my face, and I took one, then the other three reached in and grabbed one and lit up.

I thought at the time that would be life. Play Augusta every day, drink brandy, and smoke expensive cigars. My life went to hell from there.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," I heard a voice calling in my head. I opened my eyes to see a brunette with her head on my chest, smiling at me.

You're I alive," she said, "I thought I fucked you to death. It's three in the afternoon. And I have to be going. You were fun and not mention well endowed."

As I laid there, I started to realize what I had done. But why? Why did I cheat on my wife? I had always been a faithful husband. I then felt sick to my stomach and headed to the bathroom, throwing up.

I was on my knees praying to the porcelain god, Ralph. Normally, I wouldn't put their face near a toilet. But there is something comforting about that cold porcelain pressed against your face when you are sick.

I came out to see the lady finishing getting dressed. I stood there as she ran her eyes up and down my body, "Honey, you were great last night. That beast between your legs was awesome."

Realizing I was still naked. I backed away from the brunette before grabbing the pillow to cover myself. Lowering my head, " I am dead. My wife is going to kill me."

She walked over to the mirror to check her makeup, "Honey, just lie to her. She will never know. And I certainly won't tell her. Here is my card call me. I will be happy to see you again. Bye."

As she walked out the door, I sat down on the bed in shock. I was trying to remember what happened. I remembered girls, loud music her sitting in my lap. Oh, she was on top of me. Oh god, what have I done?

I checked my phone, as I did, it rang. It was Randall, "David, wherein the hell are you? We have been calling hospitals, police and we were just about to call Katrina. Where are you at?"

"I looked over at the room phone. I am at the Hampton Inn off Hwy 20." He replied, "I will be there in 20 minutes, meet me outside," I grabbed my wallet. I looked inside it. Everything was there except my cash.

Oh my god, she was a hooker. I saw my life, career, and marriage was over. I hurriedly dressed and was waiting outside the lobby when Randall arrived.

"Jesus David, you look terrible," Randall looking at me with shock.

"Randall, I can't remember anything last night but the snapshots in my brain." I tried to explain.

"David, we had all agreed to go to the Oasis strip club. You were having a good time and drinking. All of us are single and were doing our own thing when we were ready to go, and you were gone. You were interested in the brunette all night. Listen, our lips are sealed. We will never tell Katrina."

I said, lowering my head and voice. "You won't have to. I will,"

Randall replied, "no, no, no, you can't do that. It will destroy your marriage. You have kids and your career, for god sakes."

"I know Randall. It is all about to come tumbling down now. But a Marine without honor or integrity is not a Marine."

"Good god David, please don't do it. Katrina slapped the hell out of me for what I did. She is liable to kill you."

We talked as we drove back to the Hilton to get my things. He waited on me to make sure I was ok as I picked up my clothes from the hotel. Randall then followed me back to the main gate of the base. It was the longest, 2 hours of my life. I was dreading what was coming.

I got out and thanked him for the golf and then headed home to my doom. I walked into the house to have Abby attacking me, "Daddy, I missed you." I grabbed and gave her the last hug knowing what was to come. Kat walked out from the kitchen and saw the look on my face, and, somehow, she knew.

I hugged my kid and told her to go upstairs because I needed to talk with mom. I looked at Kat and told her to follow me to my office. I told her to sit down on the love seat.

"Kat," I stuttered. "I cheated on you. I don't even rememb......" The next thing I knew, I was being attacked by that rabid chipmunk that Mike warned me about unleashing. It's funny now, but not at the time. Katrina was pummeling the shit out of me. All I can remember of that moment were words like motherfucker, son-of-a-bitch, and the words describing the fact my mother and father were not married when I was born.

All I did was block her blows and started retreating out the room and the house. It is amazing how a 130lb., highly motivated Mom can kick the shit out of a 6'6" 245 lb. Marine that's trained to kill. I had no willpower to fight her. In my mind, I was getting what I deserved.

Thank God we were not allowed personal guns in our homes on base. Kat would have been standing over the top of me, asking, "how do I reload this dam thing?" as I laid bleeding to death on the floor.

I fled from the house and headed to the base hotel. I got a strange look from the desk clerk when I checked in. Upon entering my room, I looked into the mirror and could see blood coming from the scratch marks on my face. My right eye was swelling.

We were both in trouble now. I have been compromised, and Katrina could be arrested for spousal abuse, and both were my fault. The Marines have a zero-tolerance for this type of thing. And I should know, I sat in judgment in enough of these cases to recite the articles that govern it.

I had to think. I called into the Officer in Charge and told him I was taking a few more days off to handle some personal problems, and unless it was an emergency, not to call me. I tried calling Kat and texting and begging her for forgiveness. And to please let me explain. Yeah, right, as if she would even consider it.

I decided then and there to take a different tactic. I would not show weakness, no crying, no more begging. One thing I know about women they hate weak men. If I am weaker than her, then who does she turn to for strength.

I decided I would sit down and ask her one time to forgive me and tell her I will do whatever it took to fix this. Then it will be up to her to decide. Oh God!, please let her choose us as a tear ran down my cheek.

I texted Carrie and ask her to call me on the down low to talk to her about her mother. She said she would as soon as she could get away.

Two hours later, my cell phone rang. It was Carrie's phone. " Carrie, is that you?

Whispering, "Yes, Dad."

"How is your mom?" I asked.

"Dad, she is pissed, crying, cussing, she is going psycho. What did you do?"

"Dear, I messed up," I replied. " Where are you at?" I asked.

"We're at Grandpas. He is pissed also. But he is trying to get her to sit down and talk to you. Dad, I think she wants to kill you."

"Honey, I think you are exaggerating a little."

"No, Dad, she is. She went and tried to get one of Grandpa's guns out of his safe. He won't give her the combination to unlock it."

"Listen, I messed up, and I take full blame for this. You stay out of it no matter what. I love you and your brother and sister. Just text me if you need me. If your mother asked if I contacted you say yes, don't lie to her. She feels betrayed enough by me. Talk to you later. Love you."

I texted my father-in-law Mike telling him I was going back to my home. I will be waiting for Katrina to come back home. So I can finish my story. If she wants me out before, text me, and I will move back out before she gets home.

I walked into the house when it hit me. How dark the home can be even after turning the lights on. The home also seemed a lot colder without my family waiting for me. At least I could get some clean clothes.

Monday morning, my cell phone rang. It was Randall. I answered, "hello."

"Mr. Baxter, is everything ok? Katrina did not come into work today."

"Listen, Randall, I appreciate your concern, but I told her about it, and I not sure, but think I might have a chance to save this thing,

Randall sighed, "Dam, you shouldn't have told her."

"Yes, I should have. If Katrina would've found out some other way, there would have been no chance at all. Besides a cheater, the next worse thing to her is a liar, and I would be both."

"Listen, David, my lips are sealed," replied Randall. "If you need my help, call me. I will put in a good word for you and tell her you were drunk and didn't know what you were doing."

"Trust me, Randall, neither one of us would accept that excuse from the other, and that would just piss her off more. So please, just stay out of it."

"David, if there is any way that I can help, please let me know. I feel somehow it is my fault." He wished me good luck as he hung up.

I went back to work the next day, waiting to hear from Katrina. Wednesday around 4 p.m. I got a text, "I'm home if you want to talk." I texted back, "I am on my way."

Being scared shitless wouldn't even come close to describe how I felt. I was breathing deeply, so I wouldn't throw up. I was sweating bullets as I rang the doorbell. Carrie answered the door. "Oh, daddy," she cried, putting her arms around my waist.

"Hey, sweet pea, how are you doing?" I asked as I hugged her.

"Terrible Daddy, I am so scared," as she cried in my arms.

I smiled at her, "Don't worry, no matter what happens, we both love all you children more than our lives. We'll both will be here for you."

"Where are Mike and Abby?" I asked.

Sobbing, Carrie replied, "they are with Grandpa and Grandma's. They wanted to come, but Momma wouldn't let them, I have some stuff to do for graduation, so I had to come home. I am going over to Karen's so you and mom can talk."