Fairy Tales: Analella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit gave her a quick, meaningful kiss. "You say you don't know much, but you are by far the most knowledgeable and confident girl in these matters that I have ever met."

Ella blushed. "Only when it comes to my bum, perhaps, which I know to be considered sinful by most. And besides, I don't think I can believe that you've talked to that many girls about such things."

Kit laughed softly. "You have me there." He kissed her again. "If anything, the foolish ones must be those who think there is anything wrong with your type of fun. It is a true joy, and I have failed to find anything whatsoever to be sinful about it."

"And it has made me the happiest I have been in a long time that I know you feel that way, and that I can share these experiences with you," Ella said. She pulled his hand to her lips, idly kissing his fingers a few times, here and there. "If you aren't ready for something, that isn't a problem. I don't think I was ready to try sex until very recently either, and as you know I love things in my bum."

"I had indeed noticed," Kit said wryly. "And so that my intentions are clear, I do want to try it with you. I have learned so much already with you, and I feel safe to try new things. It is only that sex feels momentous in ways other things don't quite match. I can't explain it, but I want very much for it to feel right when we do it. Even though I'm not entirely sure what I mean by that."

"It's ok not to know," Ella said, intertwining her fingers with Kit's. "Things should feel right. That's enough."

"I'm glad you understand."

"Of course." Ella smiled mischievously, giving Kit her horniest eyes. "So that my intentions are clear, the way you treat me like a princess with your soft blankets, horse rides, and these amazing bottles of wine you keep finding are all things that help to make me ready for the things we do together. And most importantly, the way you are so kind and gentle with me, and--"

"Except when you don't want me to be gentle," Kit said.

"Yes, other than those times," Ella nodded. "They are important too. Only to say that I love our time together the way it has been, and continuing to seduce me in such ways will most likely do well for you whenever you are ready."

Kit moved in, kissing Ella deeply and firmly. "I think... I hope it might be soon. Perhaps after...."

"After what? You trailed off there."

"I did. I'm a bit nervous, actually."

"Why?" Ella giggled. "You can ask me anything."

Kit took her hand, running his thumb over her fingers. "There is a grand ball at the palace soon."

"Oh, yes, I think I'd heard about that. I think perhaps my stepmother has another one of her schemes to marry off my stepsisters there. They keep taunting me about how I am not fit to go with them, and no one should want to marry me." Ella shrugged. "The usual, really."

"They simply sound all the more horrid every time you speak of them."

"Then I have depicted them accurately." Ella sneaked a kiss from Kit. "The way they talk, it's like they expect that I would flash my bottom to any gentleman I see in hope that they would do things to my bum right there in front of everyone at the ball."

"Preposterous!"

"It is, isn't it?" Ella grinned. "I should only do such things with you, and only while we are alone."

"Do you ever suppose they say such lascivious things about you because it is what they secretly wish for themselves?" Kit asked, holding Ella close and comforting.

"Hehe, I have sometimes considered that possibility. My stepsisters do tend to focus on discussions about bums far too often considering their supposed disgust. Especially considering I only ever brought up the subject once, out of ignorant curiousity."

"So it is perhaps an excuse for them more than any real judgement or desire to persecute?"

"Mmm, perhaps." Ella nibbled on Kit's ear. "What do you say we stop talking of them and do something more enjoyable?"

"Like what?" Kit teased.

Slowly, silently, Ella rolled out of his arms on to her tummy. She lifted her bottom gracefully in the air, arching her back seductively. Still without a word, she flashed Kit her horniest eyes again, daring him to do practically anything he wanted.

"Ah, I see," Kit said with a smile. "Only what I should have expected from my Analella."

Ella gasped and cooed, then eventually giggled as Kit smacked her booty a few times. She wiggled her hips enticingly, and was gratified to feel him spread her cheeks and dive in tongue-first to her little butthole.

Ella loved Kit playing with her ass in any form, but getting eaten out was a particularly special treat and made her feel like such an elegant and doted upon lady. That probably wasn't quite right, since so far as she knew elegant ladies weren't meant to have their bumholes tongued, but that was how it made her feel regardless of whether there was logical sense there or not.

She got to be pampered that way for quite some time, until Kit's jaw got tired basically. He was always just as enthused as her when it came to butt play, and probably wouldn't stop without physical constraints getting in the way.

Kit moved on to slapping his cock on Ella's booty and rubbing it back and forth. It was a pretty nice feeling too, especially as his shaft slipped between her butt cheeks and she got to feel him thrusting back and forth across her bumhole. She would have loved to get him actually inside her bottom, but this was a lovely way to spend an afternoon too.

Ella settled out on their shared blanket, fully stretching out and not bothering to lift her hips anymore. She was simply prone and relaxed, letting Kit use her booty to get himself off and enjoying every moment of it in the process.

His cum splashed all over her back, making sudden hot streaks that gave her a shock at first. It was painfully sexy, especially when Ella was already so horny. Happily, with hardly a break to even recover, Kit smacked her booty a few times until she lifted it up again. He then used a couple fingers to slip inside and finger-fuck her ass, while using his other hand to rub her clit for her.

"I actually had something to ask you," Kit said. "When I mentioned the ball that is to happen."

"The problem is," Ella purred, "right now you have me right where you want me, and I'll likely say yes to anything."

"Then it seems an ideal time."

Ella bit her lip, letting her eyes fall blissfully closed. "That is taking advantage, you know."

"You don't even know what I want to ask yet."

"That's true."

His fingers were so good. Ella wasn't kidding when she said she'd agree to most anything right now. She just wanted more of him playing with her bum and probably making her cum soon the way he danced around her clit. He really was getting very good at this sort of thing.

"I was wondering, my lovely Analella, if you'd perchance accompany me at the grand ball?" Kit asked, clearly a tad nervous to ask her to the dance despite how intimately they knew each other.

Ella stiffened a little, though found it difficult to maintain any kind of tension in her body when Kit was massaging it all out of her.

"At the palace?" Ella squeaked. "Me?"

"Hopefully, yes."

"But... but...."

"It is an open attendance," Kit said. "I... ahem, the prince has requested it. You'd be very welcome. It would be a good opportunity for us."

"All those fancy people though," Ella said. "I shouldn't really fit in with them. And the royalty!"

"Minor quibbles," Kit said, really focusing on Ella's clit in a way that made her slowly melt under his touch. "If it is dresses and jewelry and things that are the issue, I've arranged to outfit you if you simply come to the castle early. I may not be able to meet you myself, but I will send someone I trust to bring you if I cannot."

Ella squirmed. "You've thought quite a bit about this."

"I have."

"And I really have no reason to decline."

"That was my hope."

Ella considered her options. Her fears of being out place and mocked the way her step-family so delighted in were gradually won over by the firm belief that Kit would take care of her and wouldn't allow such things to happen to her, as well as the happy feeling that spread through her at the idea of being publicly seen with him, getting to dance together, to be something more than secret friends and lovers. Not that she minded what they were, but an opportunity for more shouldn't be dismissed without good reason.

"Everyone will see us together," Ella murmured.

"They will," Kit agreed.

"You'll have to protect me from societal dangers, my Kit. And teach me how to dance. And... and...."

Kit laughed. "If I say yes to it all, will you come?"

Ella smiled, letting everything burst forth all at once. "I'll come! I'll come, I'll come!"

Her words arrived just barely ahead of her orgasm. She squirted hard on Kit's fingers and over his lovely blanket. Not the first time she'd made a mess of either.

Ella shivered and tingled all through her glorious, wonderful cum. She only let Kit pull his fingers free from her bum once she was well and truly spent, and laughed as he massaged life back into them afterward.

"You grip me too tight sometimes," he complained teasingly.

"I'm not that strong back there," Ella said. "Not to hurt a big, strong man like you."

"Ah, so I'm a big strong man now," Kit said. "And handsome, perhaps?"

"Mmm, perhaps," Ella said mischievously. "Maybe I'd better wait until I see you dressed for the ball to make a final judgement."

Kit clasped a hand to his heart as though wounded, then fell to the blanket. Ella giggled and curled up with him.

"You are very handsome," Ella assured him after a moment. "And cute, and nice, and tender, and--"

"Maybe a few more manly adjectives in there?" Kit suggested hopefully.

"I think they are excellent qualities for a man," Ella said. "But alright. I'm sure you are a mighty hunter and warrior too, and probably seduce all the girls just by walking by them, peerlessly masculine boy that you are."

Kit snorted. "Ok, I changed my mind. That's not better."

"Mmm, because isn't genuine. I meant the things I said before." Ella danced her fingers up and down Kit's bare chest. "You are very fine to look at, in the sun after we've both cummed."

"I feel the same of you," Kit said. He brushed Ella's hair affectionately. "You meant it though? You will come to the ball with me?"

"Of course I shall, my cute-- sorry, my handsome Kit," Ella said, giving another small giggle. "But I meant my conditions about protecting me and teaching me how to behave at such an event."

"Ah, well then just give me another few moments here."

Ella was reluctant to let Kit stand up, even as unhurried as he was about it. She did enjoy him offering her his hand and casually hauling her to her feet. He was stronger than he looked, and she kind of loved when he showed it off.

"When in doubt, best to be smile and be demure," Kit said. "And you can't go far wrong tossing curtsies about."

"The fancier the person, the more curtsies to be tossed?" Ella hazarded.

Kit's lips and eyes were teasing. "Fairly correct, yes." He took her hand and started moving, just a few light steps back and forth. "Dancing won't be as bad as you probably fear. As the lady, you really only have to follow my lead anyway."

"What does following your lead mean?"

He grinned wider and moved in closer. One hand stayed on hers, his other went to the small of her back. Ella stifled a gasp at how intimate the pose was, though admittedly neither of them were wearing clothes which rather added to the eroticism.

Pausing only to guide Ella's hand to his shoulder, Kit started moving in slow, rhythmic motions that described something of a tangled circle about the glade. Ella mostly just followed along with him, occasionally getting dragged slightly when she misstepped. It didn't take her long before she felt she had the hang of it.

"Very good," Kit said. "You see? Nothing to fear."

"This is truly it?" Ella asked. "I should have thought fancy dancing was more--"

"Ah, you mean things like this," Kit said.

All of a sudden, Ella felt herself being dipped backward. Really quite alarmingly far, no less. However Kit had her firmly grasped, and she knew he wouldn't drop her. He did however rather cheekily steal a kiss while she was vulnerable.

Upon being pulled back up, Ella found herself getting rather tingly again. Not horny exactly, but dancing with Kit was certainly doing things to her that she hadn't expected. And she couldn't even blame everything on their mutual nudity, no matter how good it felt to press up against him as they moved.

"I think I might like dancing," Ella admitted. "With you, at least."

"Hehe, you'll have to do it with a dress on at the ball," Kit said.

"Are you quite sure?" Ella teased, batting her eyes.

"Not up to me, I'm afraid," Kit sighed. "There are those who would take offence to your current state, much as I adore it."

"Ah well," Ella said, pressing up even closer to him. "Then I shall just enjoy this while it lasts." She nuzzled his chest. "Dip me again?"

"Of course."

For an activity that didn't involve playing with her bum, Ella found that nude ballroom dancing was somehow a good competition for her favourite activity. Kind of like riding horseback with Kit, it was fun and intimate, and decidedly erotic when done with no clothes on.

Ella learned to move with Kit, to not appear totally awkward while he guided her, and how to flow into those moments when he spun or dipped her, or otherwise maneuvered her body in some fashion. She also learned how to indicate that she wanted him to do one of those moves, finding such delicious thrill in being swung about while his eyes locked onto her with smoldering intensity.

The time of their parting was even more difficult than usual. They'd both had their sexual satisfaction, technically, but had become very obviously aroused as a result of the nude dance lessons.

"Are you quite sure you have to leave?" Ella asked, watching Kit put his clothes back on with a fair amount of disappointment.

"I am sorry, but yes, I must." Kit sighed. "I feel terrible for leaving you like this."

"As well you might," Ella said, clasping her hands behind her back and wiggling her hips hopefully. "We could be quick. Only just--"

Kit tilted her chin and kissed her lovingly. "I am truly sorry, my darling Analella. I shall make it up to you. I promise I will. Hopefully at the ball."

"Then I shall look forward to it as much as I have ever looked forward to anything," Ella averred.

"And I the same," Kit assured her. "I shall see you then. Be here a few hours before the start, if you can, and someone will be waiting to guide you. Everything will be taken care of at the palace."

Ella nodded. "I am nervous about all that, but... I trust you and will do my very best."

With a final kiss, Kit was off, hopping easily up on to Charger in that sexy way that he always managed with the large horse. He made it look so easy. Ella sighed, rather pitifully aware that she'd still be pining after Kit for days to come.

Still, despite being so worked up after their parting, it had been a wonderful time once again, full of brand new things to reminisce and fantasize about while she awaited their next meeting.

"I wonder if we could dance naked at the ball," Ella giggled to herself. "Probably not. We'd be thrown out, most assuredly."

Still, as she made her way home, she left her dress bundled in her arms as long as she could, enjoying the fresh air and sunlight on her skin, and the sense memories of her afternoon with Kit. She even practiced a few dance steps from time to time on her walk, knowing she would look ever so foolish to anyone who saw her, but unable to help being happy and free all the same.

She also knew her bum was getting absolutely destroyed by a variety of her toys that night once she was alone in her bedroom. It would be painful to wait until then, but the agony of waiting would make her eventual cums all the more glorious when she finally got to soothe her needs.

****

Ella spent her time very hornily leading up to the grand ball. She was obsessed like never before with filling her booty with butt plugs, dildos, and various foods on the way to being served to her step-family.

The weird thing was how difficult she found it to scratch that particular itch. Usually she was so good at getting herself off in a satisfactory manner.

Even when she did cum, which was still fairly frequently despite her troubles, it was a much rarer thing to achieve an orgasm that quelled her needs for a while, that left her happy and relaxed the way she craved.

"Kit's ruined me," Ella confided in Gus one evening. "It's just not the same anymore without him playing with me, or holding me, or... or dancing with me." She sighed in happy reminiscence. "And the thought of him maybe wanting to have sex with my bum someday soon, it's so hard to compare to that."

The little mouse gave it some thought. "Squeak?"

"Yes, maybe you're right. Maybe it is my nerves getting in the way. I've never been to any event half so fancy as the ball will surely be. I trust Kit, but still... still I'm nervous."

"Squeak."

"Yes, I hope so too," Ella said wistfully. "I hope he and I will have some time alone. Or if not, at least the relief afterward might allow me to enjoy my own play time again. With some new memories of dancing with Kit at a proper ball, no less."

Ella tried to imagine what it would be like, but kept falling back on her time dancing naked with Kit in the woods, which she was sure wouldn't happen at the palace. Still, those thoughts helped tremendously with getting some nice anal cums in, while she fucked her own bottom with her favourite toys. They still weren't enough to truly sate her, but they were the best she could manage.

The day of the ball arriving was all the more tense and anxious, especially when Ella realized she was expected to aid her stepsisters get ready for the ball all day. It left her in something of a panic as she considered how she was actually going to get to the woods to meet Kit's friend, and be led to the castle.

"You're so very distracted today, Analella," Francesca chided.

"Sorry, stepmother," Ella said, doing her best to focus while tying Anne and Dru into corsets that didn't fit them particularly well at the best of times. "Only, I was wondering when I might have some time free."

"Free time?" Francesca demanded, lifting and eyebrow most condescendingly. "What could you possibly need that for?"

Ella swallowed uncomfortably, knowing she was in real trouble here, but also needing some manner of escape lest she be late. "I thought perhaps I might get ready as well?"

"Ready for what?" Francesca asked, sounding genuinely baffled.

"For... well, the ball is open to all, and--"

The combined laughter her step-family was harsh on her ears, and truly the greatest blow to Ella's confidence and morale that they'd managed in years.

"Analella thinks she's going to the castle!" Anne shrieked.

"She think she's people," Dru cackled back.

"No one of any consequence is going to fuck your butt for you there," Anne said.

"Maybe one of the servants," Dru said, fully undoing all the work Ella had put into tightening her corset as she fell about in laughter.

Ella went hot and red, retreating into herself. She'd known better than to say any such thing, but the panic had got the best of her. Her best odds had been with secrecy, and now that was blown.

"That's quite enough of all that nonsense," Francesca said, calmly enough rather than mocking, though the glint in her eye gave away that it was only because Ella was quite humiliated enough already. "Help your step-sisters get ready. They may yet catch a suitably wealthy suitor this evening. Perhaps even the prince himself."

1...45678...14