Fairy Tales: Analella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

After dinner Ella was left alone to clean and tidy. She didn't mind much, and actually appreciated the time to herself in this case. She was in such a state, what with her constant thoughts of Kit and how she'd shared knowledge of her butt plug with him, even if it had been an accident, as well of course as the fact that she was still wearing said butt plug. Her pussy was fairly running down her thighs as she worked.

In her horny state, and with vegetables on her mind, Ella perused her options and settled on some cherry tomatoes that would most likely be used for lunch the next day.

She lifted her dress and eased her plug out of its snug home in her butt, panting slightly after stretching her ass around it on the way out. One by one she popped a couple handfuls of the cherry tomatoes up her bum, without their leafy tops, of course, then reinserted her plug after them.

The effect was to leave her extra full, and with a whole new set of asymmetrical sensations inside her with every step she took. Particularly if she exaggerated her stride and swung her hips more with every step. The tomatoes shifted and stimulated her, and her plug did its usual thing the whole while.

Ella finished her chores that way, driving herself to extra arousal by the end, to the point she was anxious and vibrating to get back to her room. She took the time to remove the tomatoes again, and to wash and dry them before leaving them for tomorrow.

Her bedroom was in the attic. It hadn't always been, but since her stepsisters 'needed more space' Ella had been relegated there long ago. It had been smaller initially than her old room, but actually significantly larger once she'd cleaned it out enough, and was more private since no one else ever ventured up there.

Just in case, Ella had hidden how much room she had by cunningly leaving a screen of boxes and old clothes to hide half the attic, implying that it was still full on that side, though in fact over the years Ella had made herself a very cozy bed and play area.

She kept a small, uncomfortable bed for show, in case any of her step-family checked on her, but her true bed was large and soft, and filled with pillows assembled over the years to the point she had practically built herself a nest.

Next to Ella's nest was her shelf of toys. Her illicit collection. She went straight for it, pulling herself out of her dress on the way. It was her one place she could truly be comfortable and do what she wanted, and she started by getting naked and cozy, as well as picking out her toy for the evening.

"I met a boy today," she said aloud while removing her butt plug. It popped out with a little effort, making her coo as it passed her anal ring. She set it aside for cleaning later.

"I'm still not sure exactly what to make of him," Ella continued. "But he was nice, and rather cute. And it even seemed like he liked me too."

There was a soft squeaking, then a small nose poked out from a book shelf.

Ella smiled. "There you are, Gus Gus. I'm sorry I was gone so long today. It was an eventful afternoon."

The mouse looked down at her. "Squeak?"

"I didn't bring you anything this evening, but I will tomorrow morning. I know you had lots to eat today, greedy thing."

Gus squeaked one last time, then scampered over to his favourite cushion to curl up for a nap.

Ella got comfortable on her bed too, the fingers of one hand drifting down to her bottom.

"I suppose you'd still prefer a snack to my story, wouldn't you?" Ella said. "Well I'm going to tell you anyway."

Ella proceeded to relay her tale to her mouse friend, whether or not he was listening. His ears twitched every now and then, so perhaps he was paying attention in his own way.

Ella used a bottle of lubricant she kept handy to refresh her butthole, gently rubbing one of her fingers over it in small circles. Her ass was fairly relaxed already from being filled most of the day, and perhaps a little tender from having the same plug in so long. Her finger felt nice though and made her want more.

"It kind of makes me wonder," Ella said. "If we had more time, what Kit might have wanted to do. Or what I'd want to do. What is a girl supposed to do in a situation like that anyway?"

Her finger slipped inside her slippery little hole and she moaned softly while she fingered herself. Her mind inserted images of Kit fingering her instead, though she felt rather foolish for thinking of such a thing. They hardly knew each other at all, for one thing. And even if he wasn't repulsed by her desire to play with her own bum, there wasn't much hope he'd want to do the same, was there?

"Never hurts to dream," she mumbled to herself. "Probably I shan't even see him again anyway." She sighed. "But I think I should like to. Perhaps fate will help, as he said." She brightened at the thought. "That's right, he did ask for fate's help. Surely that's a good sign, if nothing else."

Ella reached for her toy she'd selected, a long dildo with interesting bumps along its length. With a little lube, it fit smoothly into her and replaced her little finger with something that helped her along quite a bit better.

Having waited so long that day for a cum, Ella found it came easily for her once she seriously sought it. It was a hard and intense orgasm as well. She soaked her sheets as her pussy squirted everywhere, something that tended only to happen with a particularly fine anal session. In this case, a certain charming boy in her mind helped some too.

Ella kept toying her ass a few more times, bringing herself a few more orgasms until she was quite spent and exhausted. She forced herself to change her sheets and drink some water before collapsing sleepily, knowing she'd just made more laundry for herself the next day, but also knowing that it was fully worth it.

"Let's see how fate does," she murmured to herself before drifting off.

****

Ella woke blearily the next morning, but forced herself out of bed anyway. If she wasn't up before her step-family, it would be worse than a little grogginess.

She donned a simple working dress that she didn't mind getting dirty and slipped Gus in her pocket. The house was still quiet as she got to her first chores of the day, and made sure that breakfast would be ready in a timely manner.

Gus got the first breakfast though, as he was her favourite and so easy to please besides. A lump of cheese was as good as the fanciest dish to him.

Ella idly popped grapes and strawberries up her bum while she got lost in daydreaming, losing quite a lot of her early-morning efficiency that usually left her plenty of free time in the afternoon. So long as her stepmother never caught on to how much more work she could technically be doing, at any rate.

Ella sometimes made a game of counting how many individual pieces of fruit she could fit in her bottom at once. This morning she was far too distracted and whimsical, not to mention properly horny. Her previous night's session would ordinarily have tided her over for a while. Not this morning, so much.

She'd moved on to sliding a banana in and out of her ass by the time the breakfast bell tinkled on the wall. Ella jolted back to reality, forced down her own desires and needs, and quickly finished assembling the plates of food, complete with a well-apportioned and presented fruit plate.

"I'm starving," Anne announced as soon as Ella appeared. "You're so very slow, Analella."

"Should we have her examined, mother?" Dru added. "Perhaps she is becoming even more of a dullard than before."

"Perhaps I am," Ella said agreeably, forgetting for a moment not to be too sarcastic in her replies. Fortunately no one seemed to note her response at all.

"I'm sure she'll be quicker tomorrow," Francesca said sternly.

"Of course," Ella said, sketching a curtsy before bustling back for the rest of the food.

It took her very best poker face not to give anything away as she returned to find her stepsisters stuffing their mouths with fruit and gushing over how delicious it was this morning. Francesca helped herself more daintily as well, though made sure to give credit to the climate and the weather. It wouldn't do to accidentally praise Ella's skills at the market or in the garden.

Still, Ella decided privately that she preferred her secret, petty revenge to a little incidental compliment anyway. She partook of the fruit as well, having no qualms about tasting something that had been inside her, and knowing that refusing it would raise suspicion sooner or later. There was a certain scandalous delight to sucking on something fresh from her bum, and all the more so while doing it in front of others and watching them unknowingly do the same.

"You won't neglect your chores today, will you Ella?" Francesca said, making it a command as much as a question.

"I shall be ever so busy today," Ella said, acting shy and embarrassed. "I promise I shall make up for yesterday and my incompetence."

Demeaning herself was always a safe crowd favourite. When in doubt, she couldn't go far wrong verbally flagellating herself.

"No time for Analella's favourite thing today," Dru giggled.

"Haha, her butt," Anne added as though it was some highly comedic punchline.

Francesca rolled her eyes. "Girls! At the table!"

"Sorry mother," they chorused.

Ella disappeared into the kitchen, just as happy to be on her own again. She was in a vindictive mood though, so it wasn't long before her mind turned back to exactly the activity her stepsisters loved to accuse her of.

"What do you think, Gus Gus? How much of lunch do you think I could sneak up my bum between now and then?"

"Squeak."

"You're quite right. Only one way to find out."

****

Despite being in a somewhat precarious position as far as her stepmother keeping an eye on her, Ella slipped out to the woods again that afternoon. Most days she had time to herself when everyone else was out, or indeed when she needed to go out to run errands anyway and simply took a 'detour'.

Disappointingly, there was no sign of Kit today. Which was only to be expected, Ella told herself. He'd said himself he didn't get away from the castle much. And it had only been a day anyway. Surely she should wait a week or more for a proper opportunity.

Yet Ella found herself unusually impatient. She'd learned well the virtue of timing and not rushing herself into trouble, but she couldn't manage to stay away over the next week anyway. She found herself ever so hopeful that she'd run into Kit again.

But her lack of patience only led to despondency as she was disappointed over and over. Always before a leisurely walk in the forest had been one of her pleasures and something to savour. Now she felt cheated to be all on her own out there.

"It might have been better if I hadn't met him after all," Ella said one evening in her room. She was gently petting Gus while he lay docilely on her shoulder. "I feel such a flighty teenager, so moody and needy. But I am, after all, a woman in my twenties. I needn't be so dramatic."

"Squeak."

"Yes, early twenties, I know. It still counts. Not a helpless teenager anymore, is the point."

"Squeak."

"Be serious, Gus Gus. I can't go to the palace. They wouldn't let a girl of no consequence in there, I'm sure."

Ella pondered a while longer. "But... perhaps fate, after all. What if I were to pick a day at random and let fate help me out? It would be as good as anything else, surely."

"Squeak."

****

So Ella was patient. It wasn't easy on her, but she did technically have lots of experience biding her time to fall back on.

Within a week she had her chance, as Francesca was out for the day on 'business,' which she never ever clarified as to what kind of business it was. Ella had speculated some sordid details every now and then when she was feeling uncharitable, but had no concrete evidence one way or another.

At the same time, Anne and Dru were scheduled to visit another town just outside the palace--a much larger and more commercial area--for some spa treatments. Francesca loathed to leave Ella on her own for so long, but Ella appeared sufficiently meek and cringing, worried about being all by herself, that it was seen as a punishment, and therefore acceptable.

It really was too easy sometimes.

Once she had the place to herself, Ella very quickly dispensed with the chores that were necessary, not having to hide how quickly she could manage her essential tasks on this occasion.

Afterward, Ella carefully did her hair and a touch of makeup using her stepsisters' copious supplies, as well as taking the opportunity to steal a few key items they wouldn't miss and stash them in her attic abode. As long as she wasn't greedy, Anne and Dru were fairly careless with their clothes and makeup, and on the rare occasion they noticed something was gone they either accused each other or laughed at the other for being so clumsy with their things. Little Analella surely wouldn't have any cause for using makeup, look how ugly and plain she is, etc. etc.

Ella paused on the way out of their rooms, then turned around and indulged herself in a quick round of sticking their possessions up her bum. Some small jewelry, hairbrush handles, toothbrushes, that sort of thing. She only let herself have a few minutes, as she really was quite excited to see if fate had provided for her today.

Picking out her nicest dress wasn't difficult as she didn't have much to choose from. She'd been working on restoring one of her mother's dresses for some time, one of the few Francesca hadn't located and thrown out. It was really rather fetching on her, Ella thought, and though she wasn't a professional seamstress, she had put a lot of time into it, and it would hopefully pass inspection even from someone used to fancy palace clothing.

Ella also opted for a pair of silk stockings that went all the way up her thighs--also preciously saved from her mother's things--and a choker about her neck. It was an outfit that she judged still looked casual enough, while at the same time hopefully giving her a more alluring presence.

After doing her hair, that only left her choice of butt plug, which was where Ella's plan feel apart a little. She'd always chosen toys that seemed interesting and pleasurable for her own use. It felt like a totally different decision when it came to trying to impress a boy. If, of course, he wanted to see, and if she decided to let him.

The more she studied her small collection, the more Ella was convinced she simply didn't have anything suitable for her purposes. It was a frustrating realization, but it was undeniable that none of her options would allow her to show off the way she wanted. They all felt marvelous when worn, but she needed something with a more visual appeal.

There was nothing for it. Though time was ticking away, and Ella was anxious to be moving, she had to stop in the village first. It wouldn't be a long detour, she assured herself, just a quick jaunt to her favourite shoppe, and she'd be all set.

****

The sign above the storefront read Kismet. Ella wasn't quite sure what that meant in this context. What she did know was that the interior of the shoppe was the most wonderful place in the world, filled wall to wall with objects that were meant to be inserted about one's person, or vice versa as the case may be, or indeed that were meant to aid one of the former options. A true heaven on earth.

Wanda, the proprietrix, had appeared slightly daunting to Ella at first, and always seemed to be dressed in a severely professional yet sexually suggestive way. She was, the vast majority of the time, busy reading one of the dirty novels she kept for sale along one wall, or indulging in either wine or an odd sort of cigarette that didn't smell like any tobacco or pipe Ella had ever smelled. Wanda had only smiled enigmatically the one time Ella had asked about it.

Contrary to initial expectations, Wanda had been very kind and helpful to Ella over the years, and was probably the person in town Ella most considered a friend.

"Aren't we looking nice today," Wanda said, casually flipping to the next page of a book that seemed to be entitled, "Help, I've Ripped My Bodice!"

Ella smiled and felt a small blush creep to her cheeks. Unlike the comments from her step-family, she'd come to realize that Wanda actually gave compliments sometimes, and not even in a sarcastic way. It was nice, though took some adjusting to.

"Thank you. I... sorry, this is going to sound rude, but I'm in a bit of a hurry."

Wanda nodded sagely and carefully bookmarked her book, setting it aside. "Off on a hot date, no doubt."

Ella flushed warmer. "Er, well... maybe. It's... you'd think I was silly if I told you the whole story."

"Quite possibly. So what, condoms? Lube? That special potion to ensure no 'accidents' afterward?"

Ella felt like she would go bright red, and started to worry it wouldn't fade away even by the time she got to the woods. "I--"

Wanda waved away her explanation. "I'm only teasing, sorry. I know what you're after, my little Analella."

Unlike everyone else who used that taunting nickname, Wanda made it seem affectionate. And after all, if anyone else in the world could use it accurately, it was the person who kept selling Ella toys for her bum.

"So what kind of plug are we talking?" Wanda asked. "Something fancy and date-worthy, I take it?"

"Yes please! Um... I... if in theory it needed to be presentable to someone from the palace, would you have something like that?"

Wanda grinned. "That a girl. Go big or go home. But yes, I think we can manage something, ahem, 'regal'."

Wanda gently led Ella over to a display that she really hadn't much looked at before. A series of plugs done in precious metals, and decorated at the base with expensive stones. It had always been a section Ella had avoided, feeling she wasn't worthy of such toys, but under the circumstances....

"Now I've a feeling you don't want to go too gaudy here," Wanda said matter-of-factly. "Probably not gold dusted with diamonds. But maybe... perhaps a simple silver with a ruby heart on the base."

Ella was taken aback. "That's a simple one?"

"Well, no. But I was trying to ease you into it. Or the other way around, as it were."

Ella bit her lip, considering the plug Wanda was proffering. It was a simple, classic shape of a pointed bulge that tapered back then flared out at the base. It was mid-sized, big enough to be fun, but without requiring a lot of work to get it settled. The sleek metal and shining, decorative jewel at the base did look lovely and fancy, just as she was looking for, but surely it would be too much for a simple girl like herself.

"Maybe something less--"

"Never mind the 'poor pitiful me, I'm not worthy' routine," Wanda said. "Let's skip past that, yes? You're in a hurry."

"Well, that's true, but--"

"Take the plug. It's perfect. Have I ever steered you wrong?"

Ella shook her head. "No, you're right."

Wanda was by far the most reliable source of good advice in Ella's life. It really only made sense to trust her on this occasion too. Despite still believing the plug to be too gaudy for her, Ella was prepared to wear it anyway.

"So you'll take it then?" Wanda asked, already moving toward the lube she kept at the counter like it was a foregone conclusion.

"If you think it's right, then it must be," Ella said. "You know so much more about these things than I do."

"Very wise," Wanda said, casually lubing the expensive plug. "Trust me, your mysterious playmate, whoever he or she may be, will be entranced by it. Or by something in the general area, anyway. One way or another."

Ella accepted the bejeweled butt plug gratefully, very much liking the sound of being entrancing. She lifted the skirt of her dress enough to get her hand underneath, then awkwardly guided the toy to her bum one-handed.