Exposure

Story Info
Layer by layer to the rotted core.
2.2k words
3.55
31.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

This is just a flash story.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The guests were rapidly filling St. Richard's Catholic Church to overflowing. Connie Edwards and her two assistants were snapping photograph after photograph of the wedding party, the guests, the Deacon Jack Landry. A third assistant was videoing the event using a wheeled dolly.

"The procession is about to begin; ushers, please, please step out of the way," Connie snapped as the music came to a nearly overwhelming volume. "Mother of the bride, smile, smile, come on, smile."

"Mother of the groom; Mrs. Carter that is not a smile," Connie muttered.

Connie continued with the choreography of the wedding, smirking as Rianna, the flower girl made a production of sashaying up the aisle. She caught the little girl's triumphant smirk at her uncle William. She also caught a photograph of the blonde child's look of absolute devotion at her daddy who was standing in as William Carter's best man as Andrew and Denise Overton, the matron of honor slowly, solemnly made their way toward the altar. The bridesmaid gown of ice yellow was a striking choice of colors; the matron of honor's red hair and pale features looked remarkably photogenic when paired with the crisp yellow.

"Daddy, you seen me?" Rianna squealed when Andrew and Denice reached the altar.

"I sure did," Andrew smiled. "Why don't you go see if Grandma wants that pretty basket?"

The basket had been used when Minerva "minnie' O'Neil had married Big Bill Carter. Big Bill's baby sister Deanna had served as flower girl. Deanna Simoneaux was now thirty seven years old, and as the aunt of William Carter, was seated in the second pew of the church. She could not remember serving as flower girl, but had seen the photographs of herself haphazardly fisting flower petals everywhere.

"Here you go, Grandma!" Rianna squealed, hurrying to where Minnie sat.

"And when you get married? We'll find a sweet little girl and she'll be your flower girl," Minnie assured the young girl.

Emily Childress, a cousin of Patricia Jean Childress took Doug Wolman's arm. She looked up at the large man, very chubby face wrinkled in confusion. She looked back at the next handsome young man waiting to escort Tatiana Sneed toward the altar, then looked at Denise for confirmation.

"I uh, I thought, wasn't um, some guy, um, Robert somebody supposed be my escort?" Emily whispered to Doug.

"Don't know nothing 'bout that," Doug smiled for the camera.

Tatiana Sneed's beautiful blue eyes opened wide when she saw Jackson Fuller waiting to escort her. Looking at the man behind Jackson, Tatiana's pouting lips opened in a silent 'O' and she looked at Emily's escort. She pulled back but Jackson grabbed her hand and placed it firmly into the crook of his arm.

"Smile; they're taking our picture," Jackson hissed as he walked/dragged the resisting bridesmaid up the aisle.

"You, you're not supposed be here," Tatiana hissed, heart in her throat.

"Oh? Your boy Willie invited me," Jackson said, nodding toward the smirking William Carter.

"That, that's Doug!" Tatiana half-squealed, now seeing whom had escorted the overweight Emily Childress.

"You make one move? You even LOOK like you going do anything? I will take you out," Jackson warned as he released his death grip on her small hand.

"You can't, you don't scare me," Tatiana bravely said, tossing her blonde curls in defiance.

"And prison don't scare me. Really think Patricia's worth it?" Jackson smiled for the photographer.

Candy Thibodaux gasped as she looked into the laughing eyes of Michael Breaux. She looked around for Jamie, the handsome, somewhat older man who was supposed to escort her. She was still confused as she and Michael walked up the aisle.

The organ music swelled to an ear-splitting volume. The familiar sounds of the Wedding March began. William and Andrew turned and looked as a beaming Patricia Jean Childress stepped onto the white runner. Her father, Anthony Paul Childress beamed happily as he escorted his youngest daughter toward the altar. Even though the tuxedo looked extremely snug and uncomfortable on his bloated body, even as sweat shone on his bald pate, Tony smiled happily as he and his twenty three year old daughter walked toward the smiling William Carter.

Next to him, in her custom made beige Barragona wedding dress, five to six month baby bump evident, Patricia Childress beamed happily. Terri Dayton of T. Dayton had personally seen to Patricia's long red tresses and Patricia's makeup was meticulous. She blinked; blinded by the constant flash of the cameras but continued to smile.

"I'm going kill that bitch," Jackson Fuller hissed to Doug Woman as Tatiana stood, waving her hands in an attempt to get Patricia's attention.

"Ma'am! Stop that!" Connie hissed angrily at Tatiana Sneed.

"Fuck you," Tatiana snarled at the overbearing photographer.

Emily looked at Tatiana. Denise also looked over and frowned, waving her hand in an effort to make the bridesmaid cease with her frantic motions.

"Let it go, girl," Candy sighed to Tatiana. "Too late to stop it now."

In the second to last pew on the bride's side of the church, John Burke and Morgan Wolfe sat. Morgan tightened her grip on John's bicep when Tony clearly said 'Her mother and I do,' when the Deacon asked who gave this woman to be wed.

Patricia beamed happily at William Carter. The man was older than her, older by twelve years. There were a few threads of silver beginning to appear in his golden hair. His eyes were starting to develop crow's feet in the corners. His muscled chest and arms were due to a few mornings in the gym rather than due to the vitality of youth. But he was handsome. And he was well off...very well off.

Jack made the appropriate noises; marriage was a bond between a man and a woman, a sacrament bestowed upon man by our Heavenly Father.

"Do you, William Robert Carter take Patricia Jean Carter..." Jack began the vows.

"No," William said.

"I, wait, what?" Jack asked, startled.

"William, that, that's not funny," Patricia snapped.

"Hmm? Oh, I think it's pretty funny," William smiled.

"Well, it's not," Denise sniped over her sister's shoulder.

"Almost as funny as you trying to pass off that big ass belly as only four months pregnant, you know, exactly how long we been fucking," William continued. "Almost as funny as you trying to tell me that puppy's mine."

"What?" Patricia goggled. "I, William, I, it's..."

"When we all know it's really mine," Doug Wolman said, stepping up to take William's place. "I mean, you been fucking me for the past what? Two years?"

"I, I, I..." Patricia stammered, expertly applied makeup unable to hide her stricken pallor.

"No, no, it's mine," Jackson Fuller declared, edging Doug aside. "We've been fucking for the last year now. Isn't that right, Patricia?"

"I don't, I have no idea who these two guys are," Patricia stated, searching every face for reinforcement.

"Actually, both of y'all are wrong," Michael stepped up. "This slut's been pulling trains at the Sigma Rho Iota fraternity for the last two years. Isn't that right, Candy? Candy can back me up; she's been right there with you."

"What? What kind of shit is this, Carter?" Tony Childress demanded, face red with rage.

"Same kind of shit you trying to pull on me," William smiled. "Sending your daughter, excuse me, your STEP daughter, trying sweeten the pot."

"I don't believe we'll be joining with your firm, Mr. Childress," Minnie smiled as she got to her feet.

"But, but, we, we need, we need this merger," Donna Childress, mother to Patricia and Denise sputtered. "We're on the verge of..."

"Shut up, Donna!" Tony screamed. "For the love of God..."

"But it's not a total loss," William smiled as he and Andrew started walking to the door of the church.

"Yes, you and Denise and your mother should recognize the three ushers. After all, all three of you fucked them at your bachelorette party," Andrew said as the three ushers smiled and posed. "They're here now; enjoy."

"But hey, everyone? Reception's next door in the church hall; already paid for by Tony, okay? Eat, drink, dance, have fun," William said as he, Andrew, Minnie, Andrew's wife Ria, Rianna, and Natalie, their baby sister exited the front doors of the church.

"I, I'll sue you!" Tony screamed. "Hear me? I'll sue the hell out of you!"

"This shit true? Huh?" DT Overton screamed at the frightened Denise Overton. "Huh? Bachelorette party? This shit true?"

"Hungry?" John Burke asked Morgan.

"I could eat," Morgan laughed. "Didn't the invite say Bombay Café was doing the dinner?"

"Good thing I made my amends beforehand," John mentioned to Morgan as they stepped out onto the silk runner.

"Yeah?" Morgan asked as they strolled toward the wide open front doors.

"Yeah; really think they'd be in any mood to hear it now?" John asked, giving one more look at the chaos at the altar of the church.

"Mm, probably not," Morgan agreed as Jack Landry got between DT and Denise.

Outside, William allowed the easy smile to slip from his face. Gratefully, he accepted a hug from his younger brother, his mother, and his sister.

Then, the Carter clan made plans to meet at Minnie's home for the excellent standing rib roast Joseph had prepared. William burst out laughing as he saw that someone had removed the 'Just Married' graffiti from the rear window of his car and had written in white shoe polish 'Dodged That Bullet!!'

"Victoria?" William asked as the diminutive woman gave him a sassy smile.

"Hey, William? Uh maybe in the future? Might want to avoid red heads," Natalie suggested. "God knows they ain't nothing but trouble."

"Hey!" the red headed Minnie and Andrew protested, smiling.

"Not all them are trouble," Ria agreed, clutching her husband's hand. "Come on; AJ's probably driving poor Mr. Joseph crazy by now."

"And Elizabeth," Minnie agreed, speaking of Natalie's daughter.

The End

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

William Carter, Andrew Carter, his daughter Rianna and her grandmother, Minnie Carter were all introduced in 'Let Myself Believe' in the Loving Wives category.

Connie Edwards, the photographer is first introduced in the 'Flowers in the Heart' series in Transgender & Crossdressers category. She makes numerous appearances in many of the stories centered in and on the greater DeGarde area.

The Deacon, Jack Landry is first introduced in 'Bullet 02' in the Loving Wives category. His story is more fully fleshed out in the 'Wealth' series.

Denise Overton, Patricia Jean Childress, their (step) father Tony Childress were all introduced in 'John's Lament' in the Loving Wives category.

Doug Wolman, escort to Emily Childress is a minor character introduced in 'Five Trailers: Lot C' in the Romance category.

Robert Brown, the man that was originally to escort Emily Childress is first introduced in 'Tuff as Nails' in the Loving Wives category. He is also mentioned in 'Alana's Playtime' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Tatiana Sneed, the third bridesmaid is first briefly mentioned in 'Wealth Pt. 03' in the Mature category. She makes another brief appearance in 'Long Sentence-Run On' in the Loving Wives category.

Jackson Fuller, mail escort for Tatiana Sneed is mentioned in 'Long Sentence-Run on' in the Loving Wives category.

Candy Thibodeaux and Michael Breaux, the bridesmaid and groomsman bringing up the rear are first introduced in 'Writing It Down' in the Anal category. They also make an appearance in 'Long Sentence-Run On' in Loving Wives.

Jamie, the man that is originally to escort Candy Thibodeaux is Jamie Whitehead. He is first introduced in the 'Edge of Breaking' series in Lesbian Sex category. His story is fleshed out a little more in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

John Burke, the biological father to Denise and Patricia is introduced in 'John's Lament' in the Loving Wives category.

Morgan Wolfe, John's 'plus one' is introduced in 'Popcorn, Extra Butter' in the Mature category. She makes a brief cameo in the 'Edge of Breaking' series in the Lesbian Sex category and has a more pivotal role in 'Five Trailers, Lot E' in the Romance category.

Joseph is Minnie Carter's very proper and very aged English manservant. The 'AJ' Joseph is babysitting is the son of Ria and Andrew, Andrew Michael Carter, Jr. Joseph is introduced in 'Let Myself Believe' in the Loving Wives category. Elizabeth, Natalie Carter's daughter and AJ, son to Andrew and Ria Carter are introduced in 'Twist to Remove' in the Loving Wives category. In that story, William is involved with Samantha Luquette, another red headed disaster.

Like I said, just a flash story.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers