All Comments on 'Evidently...'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

"Thanks; yours looks good too" is a zinger and a half.

Can't agree with the story description though - Kurt definitely won in the long run, getting out a toxic marriage without too much damage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a little confusing to follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nicely done. Felt I knew Kurt do well by the end. TC Ireland

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Only one problem. When sheriff James Robert Thibodreaux of St Elizabeth Parish told us that a rather feminine boy hit on Kurt, we all know ain’t no queer boys allowed in Arkansas or Lou’seeanna, where the alligators grow so mean. Those kindsa boys all head to Nawlins or Memphis, or they winds up meetin them gators.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

Interesting style of writing. I wasn't if I'd like it, but finally decided that I do!

5* and thanks for sharing.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

A little hard to follow, the transition from one scene to the next or one characters dialogue to another was a bit jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always good, but I don't see a "give me the remote " on the list of your stories?

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

5*

As usual, a joy to read your story. Was going to run my still this morning and read after. Half way through initial heating, just had to stop and give this a read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Five stars as usual. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the new story!

donkinkdonkinkabout 2 years ago

'No one really wins in divorce' ....... wrong!

Lawyers win.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

Poor Kurt - either he’s suffering from priapism or Donna really left him with an acute case of blue balls. Every woman he comes across leaves him sportin’ wood. Oh well - all’s well that ends well. A nice HEA for Nadya and Simone. Any day I begin with a JimBob44 story starts with a smile. Thanks very much.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 2 years ago

Out of the park again.

Love your stories. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The vocabulary is horrible, made it damned near impossible to try reading. I won't waste my time on another of your stories.

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 2 years ago

as in every other story you've written (at least the ones I've read), great dialogue and character development. Entertaining and creative plot, and beautifully written. Love your stories!

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

I always like your patois.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the details.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Good story - lot of flawed characters on all sides. 4*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

A enjoyable read. I liked the details you supplied during the story. Everything seemed to fit together nicely.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago

Yep - no one really wins in divorce.

Until you're actually able to move on.

A funny story with a sweet ending. I don't ask more from JimBob.

Thanks for the share, author.

Tls2753aTls2753aabout 2 years ago
Good story

I found the storyline a little bit stream of consciousness, jumping here and there with no bridge. But, I did enjoy the story, especially the dialogue with the wife’s attorney.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 2 years ago
No Groundbaking Fiction to be Found Here, But...

the story progresses like a 1-4-5 chord blues song in the hands of well- seasoned pro bluesman. Solid read. I thank the àuthor for sharing.

Gram1Gram1about 2 years ago

Once again many thanks for the story! Always a delight finding a new story in my list of favorites.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash

-26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A cliche-ridden tale written by someone who doesn't really care about what developing a real story with good punctuation and grammar. Pass this one up and read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If Donna hated being told 'No' by her push-over husband, imagine her shock when all her lovers tell her No, her neighbors tell her No, her parents may even start telling her No. She's older, fatter, and her womb has a lot less eggs in it. Add to that a really entitled and shitty personality, I imagine the word No is gonna haunt her for years to come.

maninconnmaninconnabout 2 years ago
Such a good writer, and such interesting characters.

As a rule, anytime Lord Slam Dawg comments, I just agree. That’s the case here. You’re a master story teller, and I’d buy tickets to a movie series of these wonderful tales and colorful characters. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only thing that was unique from other LW cheating stories is that the husband wasn't screwed over in court and the judge acted and spoke as if he was handling an actual divorce. The rest seemed to hop around too much and had a lot attention paid to the appearance of the other females no matter what their role was in the story.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
I liked it

It's a shame when a person tries to dominate the other in a marriage a marriage is a partnership, however the man should be more than subservient person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have enjoyed most of your loving wife stories. This one was pretty good. THE HORSEMAN. I have made a very good living training horses since I was 13 years old, the reason for the handel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, the details added to it bring it to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The English language has diversified to the point it is difficult to have a clue from an Australian perspective as to what a southern? American is saying.

Sometimes I get your stories and sometimes not.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Good story, love all the cameos from other stories l love reading a story and trying to pick them.

Giving this one 5/5 really enjoyed it. I also love Jimbobs style.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

Really Liked This Story

Of course, I really like me all of JimBob44, hear?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Total waste of time. Same cut and paste wife in 90% of the LW stories 9the uncuck ones at least).

Couldnt finish the first page, the dialogue was bad, the cliches were worse and the pacing was like fly paper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An OK rendition of how the cuck found out, and what he did about it. And colorful characters too. But why did the wife turn into a slut? Sounds like this Kurt guy just coasted through the marriage as the whore's patsy. Guess if he next marriage works out it will just be luck. Very adequate. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Reminds me of a short time of my life 45 years ago. Thanks for the laugh.

Bebop3Bebop3about 2 years ago

Sad, funny, hopeful, Good story, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Well

I liked the story. The only thing I found awkward was the last name of the divorcing couple. I kept on seeing it as Schnauzer instead of Schnauder. 🐕 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems that every time, at the sight of any woman, Kurt's penis hits him on the forehead... Is he fifteen years old? Is he a teenager with raging hormones?

HoldenMiyoneHoldenMiyoneabout 2 years ago

Poorly written. Very difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mostly unintelligible gibberish, disguised as dialogue. Too tiresome to make it all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One helluva good story. Donna tried her very best to dominate Kurt the start and did until he wised up.Enjoyed reading it. I hope to read more of your tales in the future. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brutal, like it was written by a chipmunk on meth. I try finish every story that I start on here but this just jumped right into the nfw bucket about half way in. Someone described it as gibberish, they were being kind, they may even be related to you.

jlg07jlg07about 2 years ago

You have a great sarcastic humor via your characters! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. It wasn't the usual Cheating Wives story, and didn't really follow the usual LW format for one.

Thanks for sharing it with us. Maybe I'll look at some of your other stuff.

ranec1ranec1about 2 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but the best part was reading all the other stories I have to read to catch up on all the other characters LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not very enjoyable when they're both raging assholes. Every story needs a good "guy".

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 2 years ago

Luv that sarcastic humor you got. Always a plaleasure to read your stories. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Run on sentences, Text with quotes too complicated needs to be re-edited, Constant repetition of characters last name Is redundant, Characters need to be developed if this is a stand a lone, It's a good story It needs to be re-edited.

Tiger27Tiger27about 2 years ago

Non of the characters have any redeeming qualities.

Good story though!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 2 years ago

I do enjoy reading your stories and especially how you pull characters from other stories and blend them together. JimBob44 has nearly created a whole town of characters. I got a chuckle, smile and head shake out of this story - emotions so definitely good reading time.

Please do keep writing and if you ePub like so many other good writers on this site please drop a line so I can put a few dollars 💵 in your pocket as an additional thank you for the many hours of enjoyable reading time.

If you keep writing I will keep reading!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Great story. Well written, so thank you! 5 BIG FLUFFY STARS!

enjayemenjayemabout 2 years ago

Man, wish I could write characters like you. Where you get this stuff, huh?

OldmantruckerOldmantruckeralmost 2 years ago

You keep writeing them. Ill keep reading them.Ur better than alot of ppl on here. But i Do give credit to anybody posting stories here. At to ALL the ppl with negitive comments. TRY WRITEING YOUR OWN IF YOU *THINK* U CAN DO BETTER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much Mama's boy. Did too much and that long affair and she paying how much for motel.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

You write for your pleasure. I read for my pleasure. Had a smile on my face when finished. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was stupid to even marry Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit And More shit

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

I do like your stories JB44.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second paragraph reads: "**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes." Why waste a high-society word like "utilizing" when there's a perfectly good working-class word like "using" available?

Sorry 'bout that, I just can't help myself. Those who can, do; those who can't, criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story that I e3njoyed reading. Thanks for writing it. LP

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Second time around, increased rating by 1 star to 4.

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

Keep em comin' 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story a lot. That being said, I wish the author would swallow his pride and get an editor and a couple of beta readers. The mechanics get in the way of the story. There were story shifts that come out of nowhere which were distracting.

Lastly, the obsession with D cup teenagers gave the story a creeepy feel. After reading this, I felt so skeavy that I needed a shower.

Considering the quality of the story, smoothing the rough edges could have made this a Red H story.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Just read this gain... always like a JB44 story!

AnyMooseAnyMoose12 months ago

Perhaps a "Loser Lawyer" story featuring Jamie Tismann?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was a decent little story. That said, I snookered myself. Lol. I only read it for the Honeybee cameo!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ok. Would have liked to hear what happened to Donna though.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Another chaotic mess that unassumingly transitions into a happy ending. Good stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great little story

Carolynne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.