Emptiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not squishing you?"

"Nah. It's nice. Might need you to roll eventually. But it's nice right now. Snug. Secure."

"Ok."

Val reached out and made a half-assed attempt to pull some covers over them. It only kind of worked.

"Don't fall asleep on me," she said.

"Don't plan on it," Ash mumbled, though admittedly he was already closer to sleep than he would have thought possibly. "Your boobs are comfy."

Val giggled. "Glad to hear it." She swept her fingers through Ash's hair. "Your everything's comfy."

"Glad t'hear it."

Val giggled again, softer. "Seriously don't fall asleep."

"M'not."

"Good." Val let her eyes close. "I love this," she said quietly but seriously. "This in particular. But everything, too."

"Hm?"

"Nothin'. Just, what you were worrying about before. I'm not worried about it. I feel so damn good about it."

Ash lifted his head enough to flash Val a crooked smile before nuzzling back up to her. "S'nice," he agreed.

"You're too out of it to really think about anything, huh?"

"Maybe kinda."

Val kissed him softly where her lips landed on his head, just below his hairline. "We get to do this again tomorrow," she whispered.

"Every day."

"Yeah." Val smiled. "That's true, isn't it?"

She tugged at the covers again, but didn't get any further. She squirmed a bit, snuggling just a tiny bit deeper with him. Despite her warning, she was pretty sure Ash was about to fall asleep on her. She'd let him drift off for a bit, but would have to shift him eventually.

For now, she'd just enjoy it.