Emptiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! That's cold on my back," Val said.

"It'll warm up."

"You sure about that?"

"Pretty sure." Ash thrust gently, sliding his cock up and down along Val's pussy lips. "And if not, I don't intend to be here long anyway."

"What? How fast do you think this is gonna be?"

"Not fast at all. I don't know about you, but I'm looking for a bed pretty soon."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess I'll allow that."

"Decent of you."

"Mmm, of course if you keep grinding on me like that, you're just gonna slip in right where we are."

"That's true. I might."

Ash shifted the angle of his hips relative to Val. The head of his cock pressed against her pussy for a moment, then slipped past. He did it again, loving the look on his sister's face.

"Oh my god that's so close," Val hissed.

"I know."

"You're gonna be inside me."

"Fucking hope so."

"Goddd Ashhh."

Val's nails dug into Ash's shoulders, not quite painfully, but definitely making themselves known.

"You like that?" Ash asked. "Almost feeling me go in? So close?"

"Stop teasing."

"Feels nice though, doesn't it? I... oh!"

Val let go with one arm and reached down. She grabbed Ash's cock and held it steadier, so on his next thrust it didn't slide away, it went straight in.

"Fuuuccck," Val moaned.

"Oh damn."

Val rocked herself, as much as she could while pinned between her brother and the wall with her feet well off the ground.

"Deeper," she begged.

"All the way?"

"All the way!"

Ash tried to be gentle, but it wasn't easy while holding Val. She wasn't helping either, constantly trying to bounce herself lower on his cock. He ended up burying himself much faster than he meant to, though it seemed to make Val quite happy.

"Yesss," she hissed. "I needed this."

"Goddamn, you're so wet," Ash breathed. "You took me so easily."

"I mentioned being hor-ny didn't I?"

"You did." Ash grinned. "All 'cause of me, huh?"

"Maybe 'cause of you. Maybe 'cause it's been so long. I don't know, really."

Ash pouted, then dipped his head and nipped at Val's shoulder. "Don't be coy. It's me."

Val's fingers tangled in Ash's hair. "Maybe. But that would mean I really, really wanna fuck my bro-ther. Like, really badly."

"Well you do. So that makes sense."

"God help me, I really do." Val's eyes went big and round, full of demonstrably false innocence. "Take me to bed."

"You want me to carry you?"

"Yes."

"I might fall."

"You better not."

"Can you just walk?"

"And let you out of me? Don't think so."

Ash got a firmer grip on Val's bare ass, then pushed off the wall and started walking. The entwined sibs bounced lightly off a few obstacles on the way. Val reached out and braced against whatever was handy as Ash carried her.

Both of them were a mess of insane, horny giggling by the time they made it to Val's room and fell to her bed.

"What, you couldn't have run me into a few more walls?" Val asked, still laughing uncontrollably. "Walk much?"

"You ever try walking straight with a girl riding your dick?"

"Surprisingly, never."

"Well it's not as easy as it looks."

"Maybe if you'd stopped kissing me long enough to watch where you were going."

"I tried! Then you just started kissing me even harder."

"Oh yeah."

Another fit of giggling rolled through them. It transitioned into moans as Ash built a slow, steady rhythm, fucking Val with long, deep strokes.

"Fuuuccck that feels good," Val cooed.

"It's amazing," Ash agreed.

"You're so deep in me."

"Deep as I can get."

"Deep in your sis-ter."

Ash groaned as Val gave another soft giggle at his reaction.

"I don't think we're supposed to enjoy that part so much," Ash said.

"If we're gonna fuck, might as well enjoy everything."

"Yeah, that's true." Ash kissed Val, then nuzzled her cheek. "I'm enjoying everything about you right now."

"Shut uuuppp. You'll make me blush."

Ash laughed. "I'm balls deep in you, and you're worried about getting embarrassed?" He caressed her face lightly. "You're so flushed anyway, I wouldn't even notice."

"Oh god, really?" Val examined Ash's face. "Well actually you kinda are too."

"I'd assume so. Can't fuck my sis-ter without getting a little worked up, you know?"

Val moaned and buried her face in Ash's shoulder, digging her fingertips into his back. "Is it bad that that's really doing it for me?" she mumbled.

"The sibling thing?"

"Yeah?"

"Fuck, probably."

"But it's doing it for you too?"

"It really is. Don't tell anyone."

Val giggled insanely. "Won't tell a soul," she promised.

Their lips met again, melding together in a longer and longer kiss. Even breaks for air didn't feel like they'd ended the kiss, only delayed it.

Ash was thrusting deep in Val, and was slowly getting even more forceful. Part of that force was a result of her doing everything she could to thrust back against him. Her movements were limited, but she wanted so badly to meet him every time.

"You know what's actually an upside to this?" Val asked huskily.

"Aside from everything?"

"Aside from that."

"Couldn't begin to guess."

"I can't get pregnant, you know."

"Um... sure."

"So you can basically just cum in me."

Ash groaned. "Don't talk about that yet."

"Why not?"

"I wanted to, like, do this for a while. Feel you. Be in you."

"You still can."

"If you talk about me cumming in you-"

"Which you totally can."

"-how'm I s'posed to last?"

"What, you think if I just keep telling you that you can fill me all up-"

"Val!"

"-all the way up with brother cum. That you can do it as much as you want. And I'll really, really enjoy it. You think maybe that might make you explode a teensy bit faster?"

"You monster."

Val giggled. "Well it's better to cum a little too early than to drag things on past when they're fun."

"I've done this before. I kinda know what I'm doing."

"Oh, right. Forgot about aaalll the girls you've banged. My sexpert brother over here."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"'K."

Ash kissed Val, starting soft but getting deeper and more intense, slowly working his tongue between their lips until she met it and skirmished back into his mouth instead. It did, admittedly, make it much harder to talk.

Val's hands ran up and down Ash's back, sometimes grabbing his butt, sometimes tracing his spine, and sometimes tangling in his hair.

Ash's cock was making such sloppy sounds as went in and out of Val's soaked pussy. With their mouths full, the noises from down there were all the more noticeable. They were possibly a little embarrassing, but mostly they were just even more of a turn on.

"Fuck," Ash mumbled around Val's still searching lips. "Now all I can think about is cumming in you."

"Hehe, well you can, you know."

"I-"

"Seriously, Ash. Cum in me."

Ash pulled back a little to look at Val. Her eyes were so big and shining, her mouth parted in a soft pant. She watched him intently, seriously.

"I'm gonna, then," Ash said.

Val smiled wide. "Good."

She looked so damn eager, so excited. She had the whole time, sure, but it was something a little more than that now.

Val could see something very similar in Ash's eyes. He had a look that, she guessed, was him needing to cum. It had been growing steadily stronger the longer they fucked. On a physical level, he would certainly be feeling it stronger than her. On an emotional level, Val suspected she needed it way more than he did.

"You're close, right?" Val asked softly.

Ash just nodded.

"You're gonna cum for me?"

Another nod.

"Cum in me?"

Nod.

"Cum in your sis-ter?"

"Dammit Val."

Val flashed him a teasing smile that had a deeper hunger to it, somehow. She kissed him and dug her nails into his shoulders just as he was feeling the final release coming.

Ash moaned into Val's mouth, but only for a moment. She broke the kiss and squealed happily as his hot cum flooded inside her, messing her pussy quite thoroughly after the first few spurts. More filled her even beyond that, ensuring she was all cummy inside.

"You gotta stop saying that," Ash mumbled.

"It works, doesn't it?" Val replied with great self-satisfaction.

"That's not the point."

"I think it is."

Ash pushed himself up on one elbow and used his other hand to caress Val's cheek. "You're crazy."

"Says the boy who just-"

"Yeah yeah, I know." Ash kissed Val softly. "You didn't cum, did you?"

"No, but that's ok."

"I wanted you to cum too."

"It wasn't about that."

"No?"

"No. I wanted the other stuff more."

"What stuff?"

Val's eyes glinted. "You know. Having my br-"

"Don't say it."

"Having you in me," Val corrected. "That's what I wanted most. Just feeling you. And feeling how much you wanted me."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I haven't been wanted like that in a while. And it's even better that it was you. I'm not being all fetishy about it, Ash, it really just is better that it's you. My brother. Having you in me. Feeling you on top of me." Val ran her hands up Ash's chest. "You don't even know how good it feels."

"I think I do."

"No. You know something very similar. But it's different for you. I know it is."

"How do you know?"

Val teased Ash's hair back from his forehead. "I know boys. And I know you."

"How many boys?"

"Boys in general, silly. Not specifically." Val booped Ash's nose. "Maybe you might start out feeling kinda the same as me, but after a while it's all about getting off."

"And it's not for you?"

"It's nice, sure. And hey, maybe I'm just weird. Maybe it's not a gender thing. But, like, I like all the beginning bits, and some of the middle bits. Cumming's nice, but it's not at the top of the list."

"I don't believe that."

"Which only proves my point."

Ash rolled his eyes. "If you say so."

"I do."

Ash studied his sister, her eyes still gleaming, her smile broad and teasing, her cheeks flushed. "You're so damn beautiful right now."

"Gee, and that's after you came in me, even. You must really like me."

"I've got a certain fondness for you, sure."

"Aren't I a lucky girl."

"Val?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still wanna cum? Or is that gonna throw off your whole sex theory thing you've got going?"

"You're ready to go again already?"

"Not quite, no. But there are other things."

"Mmhm. Too bad you made my pussy all cummy, huh? Woulda been nice having you lick it."

"Maybe some other time."

"Mmhm. Well... can you kinda stay just like you are for a bit?"

"What?"

"Just... in me. Like you are."

"I mean, probably. You want to wait for me to get horny again?"

"No." Val slipped a hand down to where Ash's cock met her pussy. "I just want to feel you in me while I rub myself."

"Oh."

"Was that disappointment?"

"No. Or... maybe."

Val grinned. "I know. You don't get to have the magic touch that gets me off. Not what you wanted. If it makes you feel any better, I basically never get off just from fucking."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I told you. It's different." Val's eyelids lowered as she teased her clit. "But having you in me while I play with myself... I think that'll work."

"And my cum in there?"

"Mmm, that too."

Ash watched in fascination as Val fingered her clit. Her expression was different from when they were fucking, though it showed just as much enjoyment. She seemed more focused, with fewer moments of meeting his eyes and giving that sly little smile that kept him absolutely captivated.

Val's soft, panting moans only barely reached Ash, even with how close he was. It was very nearly like she was trying to sneakily masturbate, except of course for having her brother and his cum all filling her up still.

"I think I might get hard again just watching you," Ash said.

"Yeah, I can feel you twitching down there."

"Does that help?"

"Kinda does. I think... I think if you were all the way hard and, like, just kinda throbbing in me..." Val's eyes rolled back at her own description. "Yeah, that'd be nice," she finished hoarsely.

"I'll do my very best."

"Thanks."

Val was absolutely melting under Ash's constant, piercing stare. He watched her so steadily, with such adoration. She wasn't sure if it was that or his cock in her pussy that was turning her on more. It was a close race, though possibly decided by all the mess he'd made inside her pussy as well.

"So much brother-cum," Val murmured aloud.

"Saying that stuff really does it for ya, huh?"

"You don't think it's hot?"

"I think it's a bit much, maybe. Hot, sure, but like..." Ash stroked Val's cheek. "I don't think I need it. Not with you."

Val arched her back and gasped softly. "Now who's saying stuff?"

"Hm?"

"Come on, Ash. That halfway romantic, kinda lovey stuff?"

"Oh, what, that's worse than your deliberate fetishy stuff?"

"Not worse. But don't complain about me if you're gonna do it too."

"Some girls like that sort of thing."

"Oh? It's just a tactic?"

"Not with you."

"Ugh. Again with that!"

Despite her protests, Val was getting close, and she had to admit Ash being semi-romantic wasn't hurting. It wasn't the easy, immediate thrill of mentioning their sibling relationship out loud, but had a nice, gentler, deeper kind of effect that had sneakily set Val's fingers working harder and her toes curling up in anticipation.

Ash let his free hand trail down to Val's boobs, casually playing with them while he kept watching her. That kind of helped too. Partly just the vibe of possession Val was getting off him, like he could just feel her up if he wanted. Which he could. Absolutely he could.

"Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"Say some more romantic shit."

"Um..."

"Please?"

"I can't just force it."

"Pleeeaaase."

"You close?"

"Getting there."

Ash paused a moment. "I think I could just lie here and watch you all day."

"Hm, I don't-"

"Even if I wasn't in you. Just watching. Just that little way your lips twitch. Or your eyes roll back sometimes. And that cute little noise I don't even know if you know you're making."

Val flushed and her fingers moved faster. "Ok, that's kinda working."

"I'm honestly entranced with you right now. My beautiful sis-ter."

"Ah! Cheater. You don't like saying that."

"Not that I don't like it. I do. I get some of that same thrill, you know. Just I don't know that we need it."

"'Cept now you really want me to cum."

"Of course. I was very clear about that. This is all way better if you cum."

"Even though I told you I don't strictly need it."

"Even so."

"... Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"You're kinda moving again."

"Well I got hard, and you're keeping me all turned on. Is it ok?"

"If you just stay gentle like that, it's kind of amazing."

"I can do that. For a while."

Val smirked lopsidedly. "Only a while?"

"You think I can resist fucking you again forever? Keep dreaming."

"Mmm, sure. Maybe... maybe you could go a little faster."

Ash rolled his weight back onto both arms, but still kept himself enough off of Val so she could keep working her clit.

"Like this?"

"Yeah. That's nice."

"You gonna cum?"

"Don't rush me."

"But I wanna see you cum. See my sis-ter-"

"Oh my goddd," Val said, half cracking up. "Ok, I'm starting to get it. Maybe use that more sparingly."

Ash smiled and kissed Val, gently taking her lip between his teeth and tugging on it just a bit as he pulled back. "I don't know. It's growing on me."

"Of course it is."

"It's kinda hot."

"I know. I told you that before." Val shifted a bit. "You're gonna cum in me again, right?"

"Sure hope so."

"Tell me how much you want to?"

Ash grinned. "You don't even know. You've got me all worked up again. I just came in you, and I still can't think of anything else. You do things to me, Val. I can't even explain them."

"Mmm, you're just gonna make such a mess of my li'l pussy, aren't you?"

"You're gonna feel it in you all damn day, it'll be so messy."

Val bit her lip and only grunted.

"So much brother-cum," Ash continued, watching Val's face. "Just for you. Your little pussy. And you'll know I really couldn't help myself. I just watch you and I need to do it. You turn me on like no one else. And you're my sister. Fucked up, right? But you know. You know exactly what I mean. Here you are rubbing yourself while your brother's all balls deep in you, your insides already cummy from him, and-"

Val moaned loud and kept her fingers going hard. Her orgasm had taken some time, but it was an amazingly hard one, and well worth the effort.

Her pussy clamped down on Ash's cock while her clit sent out waves of pleasure that threatened to overwhelm her. She was lost for a moment, lost in her fingers on her clit, and her brother inside her. Even when she looked up at him again, those big, adoring eyes staring back at her were too much mid-orgasm and she tried to look away, but just couldn't.

It was so fucking good. Val had totally meant it about not needing to cum, but she had to admit she was pretty damn happy that she had.

"Oh wow, you tensed up like crazy," Ash said.

"Shhh."

Ash dropped his voice to a whisper. "Feel good?"

Val's fingers slowed, and the last few shivers worked through her. She looked up at him with dreamy eyes. "Very," she purred.

"Glad I insisted then."

"Mmm, yeah, ok, you get points for it."

"Oh good." Ash thrust tentatively back and forth in Val. "Is it ok if I..."

"Go again?" Val nodded. "I think I'd kinda really like just having you in me all day. Or a while, anyway."

"Mmm, sounds nice."

"And cumming in me some more."

"That can be arranged."

"But I kinda need to pee."

Ash pouted. "Awww."

Val traced her finger around Ash's ear. "Maybe if you're gentle and don't jostle me too much we could get away with it."

"See, that's a challenge I can work with."

"Gentle, remember."

"So gentle."

Val relaxed and let Ash get into his groove. She did really need to pee, but she was pretty sure she'd be fine to let him go again first.

"You're all sweaty," she murmured.

"And I just showered too."

"Mmm, pity about that."

"Val, you can't pull me closer like that. I'm trying not to press on you."

"You can press a little."

Ash let himself lower. "Like that?"

"More. Just... just lie on top of me if you want. It's kinda comforting."

"And that's not gonna bother you?"

"Just as long as you don't jostle. And your weight's even."

"You're making this complicated."

"Maybe. You wanna cum in your sis again or what?"

A shiver ran up Ash's spine. "Definitely."

"So put up with a little complicated."

"Ok."

"That's so nice," Val breathed. "You on top of me, just kinda in and out a little down there."

"Doing it for you?"

"You don't even know."

"Well..."

"It's not gonna make me cum, so no, you don't know. I know that's what you're looking for again."

"You got me." Ash nuzzled Val. "You're gonna have to explain this stuff to me some more. Sometime."

"Sure. Sometime. When you're not so horny."

It was a slow and luxurious affair this time around. No hurry, no rush. The siblings cradled together against one another, enjoying each other softly and tenderly, and so very intimately.

Ash eventually came inside Val once again. They enjoyed that moment too, and some of the afterglow.

"You really need to get up now," Val whispered.

"Hm?"

"Seriously. Or I'll pee all over you."

"That wouldn't be nice of you."

"No it wouldn't. Up you get."

Ash reluctantly rolled off of Val and watched her with detached interest. She still enticed him, sated as he was. She still kept him fascinated and wanting to drink her all in.

"Dressing?" Ash asked.

"Just panties. Don't want to leave a mess everywhere if I start dripping."

"That's fair. Better to keep it all in, huh?"

Val gave him a crooked smile. "I might just do that, you know. Feels so naughty having your cum all in me like that."