All Comments on 'Elves' Tale: A Christmas Romance'

by jsragmanus

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
LeaHarvey1821LeaHarvey1821over 9 years ago
Tears

For the first time on here, reading a story was not about me or what I got out of it but about the characters and what they could tell and teach me. This story is absolutely wonderful and I feel honored to have read it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was the most amazing beautiful story I have read on this site or any other! Thank you for writing it. I wish I could give it more than five stars!!!!

biercebierceover 9 years ago
Wow

Beautiful! Very heart warming and lovely. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spectacular

Thank you for sharing your masterpiece; this story trully embodied the Christmas spirit (love and selflessness).

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
Grace

There, but by the grace of God, go I (John Bradford). Misfortune can befall any one of us given the right or wrong situation. This heartfelt story spoke to me of gratitude - being thankful for the people and the comforts I have in my life, and mindful not to judge people. The whimsical aspect of the story spoke to the kid in me and the ability to believe (hope) in the goodness of people and finding love everlasting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loss for words .

There has been many stories written with many themes submitted to this web site . The author has reached out to the readers , giving them a story that touches them in the Heart . If there was ever an Case for a " 10 " Star Rating system , this is it . Should the Author continue with this Quality of writing then I strongly advice that they quickly seek out a Publisher , so that this talent could be enjoyed by all .

Season's Greeting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet rose fragrance

This Story was definetely a marvellous emotional and sensual art that touched at my all feelings . Tusen tack :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this story would be beautiful even without the sex.

this story would be beautiful even without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderfull

a truly wonderful tale and a joyful ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Romance

Feel the "Romance" in this story is the driving force rather than the "Lesbian Sex" so, imo, this story should be under the former category rather than the latter.

Correction (as you requested): Daphne earned a "Master of Social Work" (note capitals and no possessive). She would be professionally known as Daphne Winston, MSW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderwomen Become Elves, Eh?

This romance is excellent. I especially liked the way Ellen and Daphne fell in love with each other and then made love. Ellen had never made love to a woman before' but somehow that did not matter. She had no homophobic prejudices and no guilty feelings, and neither did Daphne. They loved each other and showed it gloriously.

The magical aspect of the story, when Chris Norling was revealed to be the real Santa Claus and transformed both of these wonderful women into elves, was almost unbelievable, but if only magic could heal Daphne, then I was willing to accept it. Why, however, did our heroines get those pointed ears?

jsragmanusjsragmanusover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Comments

Ears, along with a slight figure seem to be a "standard" physical characteristic of elves. If you look at google images for elves, you can see what I mean.

For the previous commenter, I'm aware of what a MSW is. I didn't want to use too much jargon, or make the story too US centric by having nomenclature that wouldn't be the same in other English speaking countries.

As far as the category (Romance vs Lesbian Sex), it's a bit of a tossup, but there are many, many stories that are primarily romances in the Lesbian Sex category. In the end, I decided that the people most interested in reading the story would be the readers of the Lesbian Sex category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so Santa is a proud supporter of lgbt

This story is strange

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lovely. Thankyou.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story!

a wonderful story, thank you so much!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The ending was perfect. This story was amazing.

js_johnnyboyjs_johnnyboyover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely love this story! It was wonderful. This should be made into a movie, of course there would be some changes to keep it out of the porn catagory (or maybe that would work too). I really enjoyed the romance in the story and how Emily could see past the wheelchair and notice the person sitting on it. I'm 75% blind and it's hard for people to look past a disability and not treat you a real person.

Keep up the good work, it was wonderful!

JS

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Such a wonderful story!

You made me cry multiple times, thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful story with us!

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
Beyond charming

I stumbled across this story by accident and very appropriately I stumbled on Christmas Eve. A truly lovely Christmas story, beyond charming. That says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Publish

A seriously good story, change the lesbian relationship to a very special friendship and I can see this as a Disney Christmas film, it's that good.

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
The Fae

I assume you are a reader of Mercedes Lackey and other fantasy authors. It would make a very good fit in her 500 kingdoms stories.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

I'm a sucker for Christmas romances and this is right at the top of my list. Thank you.

spacepyratespacepyrateover 3 years ago
Elfing good!

I am a sucker for the happy ending story. There is so much more to recommend this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A little magic mixed with Christmas Spirit makews a wonderful story. Maybe Santa IS real after all.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

This story was AWESOME! Loved every bit of it.

I hope Sarah was asked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous