Edge of Breaking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'll be here at lunch, okay?" Gracie smiled.

"Oh! Oh, look!" Nancy insisted as Gracie parked behind Cal's Western Wear.

Nancy unbuttoned her blouse and showed Gracie that the cross was nestled between her breasts.

"It's so beautiful," Nancy said, pointing to the cross.

"Yes it is," Gracie agreed.

For lunch, Gracie brought a thermos of chili and a container of cornbread. She had smaller containers with chopped chives, shredded cheese and sour cream. Another salesgirl complained playfully that she didn't have a friend like Gracie.

"Nope; she is one of a kind," Nancy said.

Gracie beamed under Nancy's praise. Then she packed the containers into her canvas bag. She checked that she had all of her containers, had her silverware.

"Love you," Nancy said, giving Gracie a kiss at the back door.

At three fifteen, Gracie tore her eyes away from her computer when her phone chimed. She saved the work on her spreadsheet, then backed out of the program.

"I need you," Nancy had texted.

"Be right there," Gracie responded.

Gracie drove seven miles above the speed limit, praying that no police would be out. She had a thousand different scenarios running through her head as she hurried; why did Nancy need her? Had anything happened to the baby?

"End of this week? I'm back to part time," Nancy sobbed when Gracie hurried into the store.

"Oh, Sweetheart," Gracie said, hugging Nancy.

"Now I won't get on the insurance," Nancy wailed.

"Go on. Take her home," Miss Callie said gently.

"That's a good idea," Gracie agreed, squeezing Nancy. "Go on, clock out; I'll drive around the back, okay?"

"I mean, shit, only reason I was busting my butt, my dad's a roofer; any idea how much work roofers get during the winter?" Nancy babbled as Gracie drove toward 417 Cross Circle. "Not on his insurance; dropped me minute I moved in with Eddy."

From Gracie's home, Nancy did call and talk with her mother. Her mother was unsympathetic, just gave one of her heavy sighs.

"Gracie, where are you?" Nancy called out. "Really could use a hug about now."

"Be right there," Gracie called back, quickly finishing her email to Nicole Banks, instructing Nicole to terminate the employment of Alexis Smith, the manager of the Baylor Lake Whitehead-Taylor Recycling Facility in Baylor Lake.

"Theft from an employee is not to be tolerated. Theft by a manager is not only intolerable, but should be followed up at once by criminal prosecution," Gracie typed rapidly, then concluded her message.

"Here I am," Gracie smiled, sinking onto the couch next to Nancy.

Like a child, Nancy held up her arms. Gracie enveloped Nancy in a hug and kissed Nancy's cheek.

"Gracie, I just, I just don't know what I'm going to do," Nancy murmured after a few moments. "I mean, shit, I try and try, but it just never looks like I'm ever going to catch up."

"Can't give up now," Gracie soothed.

"That big old tub; can we take a bubble bath?" Nancy murmured after a few more moments of silence.

"You sure can," Gracie smiled.

"No. We. Can we take a bubble bath?" Nancy murmured.

"Yeah, let me go get it ready," Gracie said after a long moment of silence.

Gracie turned on the heated floor as well as the room's heater. Then she grabbed two big fluffy robes from her own linen closet. She made sure to grab her own slippers and a pair of loose fuzzy socks.

Then, as the tub slowly filled with hot water, Gracie went through her ritual of checking all doors and windows.

"And, lavender, sea breeze, cool cucumber melon or green apple?" Gracie asked as Nancy started to strip out of that day's clothing.

"Cool cucumber melon," Nancy decided, standing nude next to the tub.

"God, every time I see you, it just reminds me just how beautiful you are," Gracie sighed as she poured a palmful of the suds into the tub.

As the tub now filled with the aromatic bubbles, Gracie also stripped. She stood, nude in front of Nancy. Then, steeling herself, she turned, exposing her backside to Nancy, and turned off the water.

"Okay, you get in first," Nancy ordered.

Gracie stepped over the tall rim of the tub, then sat in the slightly too hot water. Then Nancy climbed over the rim.

As Nancy cocked her left leg up, Gracie could see Nancy's pussy lips peeking out of her thatch of brown hairs. Then as Nancy pulled her right leg into the hot water, Gracie admired Nancy's beautiful buttocks.

"Ooh, hot, hot, hot," Nancy chanted as she eased herself into the tub.

"It's too hot?" Gracie worried.

"No, just need get used to it," Nancy said, easing herself into the suds.

Nancy then leaned back against Gracie. She pulled Gracie's arms around herself and sighed.

"Should have spent my Christmas with you," Nancy murmured. "At least you love me."

"I do," Gracie admitted. "And I did miss you."

"Missed you too," Nancy admitted.

They sat, just allowing the water to soothe them. They sat, occasionally blowing a tuft of bubbles

"Water's getting cold," Nancy sleepily said after a long while had passed.

"Yeah," Gracie sleepily agreed.

"Bet we're all pruned up," Nancy observed.

"Uh huh," Gracie agreed.

"You make the best pillow ever," Nancy said as Gracie used her toe to begin draining the tub.

"And you make the best teddy bear," Gracie giggled. "I could just hold you forever, I swear."

Gracie reluctantly let go of Nancy and Nancy climbed out of the tub. She dried herself with the large fluffy towel and Gracie sat for a long moment, admiring Nancy's movements, admiring Nancy's beauty.

When Nancy shrugged on one of the robes, Gracie climbed out of the large tub and dried herself. She then grabbed a beach towel from the hutch and herded Nancy toward the bedroom.

"And you said you don't go in until one, right?" Gracie again verified, snapping the towel and laying it onto the bed.

"Uh huh," Nancy said, watching Gracie's movements.

With a soft kiss to Nancy's lips, Gracie eased the robe from Nancy's body. She then pulled Nancy to lie on the beach towel, face down.

"And..." Gracie said, and Nancy heard the odd sound of something popping.

"Nuh uh," Nancy murmured when she felt the bed sag. "You going make me lay here all naked? Then you got be naked too."

"But..." Gracie protested.

"But nothing, Miss Gracie Taylor," Nancy playfully ordered.

Nancy heard rustling. She then felt Gracie's nude body pressing against her back.

"You sure are bossy, know that?" Gracie giggled and planted a soft kiss to Nancy's shoulder.

Then Gracie slowly began to rub the lotion into Nancy's damp skin. Her fingers were strong, firm as she kneaded Nancy's skin. Nancy rested her forehead against her forearms.

"Mm," Nancy murmured.

"Isn't this, oh," Gracie sighed as she worked the lotion into Nancy's shoulders and upper arms.

"Gracie, where'd you learn do this?" Nancy asked, knowing Gracie had very few people she could call friends, would have had almost no opportunities to practice massage.

"Internet," Gracie admitted. "There's all kind of videos on how do this."

"I'll bet," Nancy giggled. "Any of them show happy endings?"

Nancy came to, dressed in a soft flannel shift that ended just below her buttocks. The tap pants were also a soft flannel. She could feel Gracie's arms wrapped around her, could feel Gracie's breath against her bare neck.

"'Bout pop here," Nancy mumbled, feeling her quite full bladder threatening disaster.

"Mm?" Gracie roused slightly.

"Need tinkle," Nancy murmured.

Gracie wiggled out of the bed and helped Nancy out of the bed. She guided Nancy toward the master bathroom, but left Nancy alone in the bathroom.

Nancy relieved herself. As she sighed in relief, she realized, Gracie had allowed her to use the toilet in her private bathroom. Gracie had allowed Nancy to violate the sanctity of her small world.

The pajama set was cute and she smiled at her reflection as she washed her hands. She also thoroughly dried her hands before leaving the bathroom.

"Aw no, you're not checking all the doors again, are you?" Nancy asked herself as she stepped out into an empty bedroom.

"You hungry? You got to be starving; you know it's eleven thirty already? I've got the last of the ten bean soup heating up and there's the ham and cheese; want a sandwich go with the soup?" Gracie asked, bustling into the bedroom.

"God yes, I am starving," Nancy agreed.

"Hate taking my meds on an empty stomach, Gracie babbled as Nancy pulled the fuzzy socks on her feet. "We're going have get you some slippers for here, huh?"

"Gracie, you didn't take your meds?" Nancy asked as she followed Gracie down the hall.

"Well, no, I mean, you wanted me hold you and..." Gracie said as she checked the pot of soup.

"Milk? Gracie, I hate milk," Nancy lightly complained when Gracie poured them each a glass of the liquid. "I'll just have a beer."

"No ma'am," Gracie said quite forcefully. "You've already had a beer today. Alcohol's not good for the baby."

Nancy almost argued that she was the one carrying the baby, not Gracie. But she had a momentary flash of insight; no one else that knew about the baby seemed to care about the baby. Her mother and father did not seem to care about the baby, just seemed to care that Nancy was embarrassing them. Michael, her brother seemed to delight in calling her names and pointing out that she was pregnant. Her sister didn't even seem to care; barely even acknowledged Nancy's presence in the house.

"But milk?" Nancy asked, taking a seat.

"It's good for you," Gracie enthused, bending over the back of the chair and hugging Nancy.

After their meal, Nancy and Gracie cleaned up the kitchen and dining room Then, Nancy watched Gracie go through her ritual of checking each door, each window. She followed Gracie down the hall as Gracie dashed into the first bedroom, which was actually her office, the bathroom, then the second bedroom. Nancy entered the large bedroom right ahead of Gracie. Gracie shut and locked the door, even tugged on the knob to make sure the door was firmly shut. Nancy slipped out of her pajamas as Gracie checked the windows, then overlapped the curtains.

"All right, now that that's done," Nancy husked, pulling Gracie in for an embrace.

"I need to brush my teeth," Gracie protested.

"No, no you don't Gracie," Nancy ordered, pushing the bulky robe from Gracie's shoulders.

Gracie protested again but Nancy silenced her with a kiss. Then Gracie did allow Nancy to pull her into the bed.

"I want to..." Nancy said and kissed Gracie's lips.

Nancy sucked on Gracie's bottom lip for a moment, then trailed her lips down to Gracie's throat. Gracie shuddered as Nancy's lips kissed along her throat.

Nancy remembered that Gracie liked her nipples treated fairly roughly and did so, lightly gnawing on each hard point. Each time Gracie gasped, grunted or groaned, Nancy would kiss Gracie's lips before returning her mouth to Gracie's nipples.

"Ooh!" Gracie moaned as Nancy nibbled along the slight undersides of Gracie's small breasts.

Nancy wiggled down and lightly kissed down Gracie's belly. Her fingers danced along Gracie's ribs to waist to slightly wide hips. Nancy could smell Gracie's excitement as she neared Gracie's bald slit.

"Ooh!" Gracie again moaned as Nancy blew warm breath over Gracie's puffy pussy lips.

Nancy rubbed her hands over Gracie's thick thighs, then brought both hands up the insides of Gracie's thighs. She used her fingers to spread Gracie's pussy open, then delved her tongue into Gracie's drooling pussy.

"Ooh, oh Nancy," Gracie sighed.

Nancy reached two fingers into Gracie's pussy as she lapped at Gracie's excitement. She twisted and scissored her fingers inside of Gracie, causing an almost continuous moan from Gracie.

Nancy flattened her tongue and lapped from her own fingers upward to the top of Gracie's pubic mound. Then she sought out Gracie's clitoris.

"Aieegh!" Gracie cried out in orgasm.

Nancy sucked and licked, trying to get as much of Gracie's essences as she could. When Gracie quit shuddering and shaking in orgasm, Nancy again began to suckle on Gracie's clitoris.

"AAieegh!" Gracie cried out again.

Nancy pulled her thrusting fingers from Gracie's pussy. She traced her fingernails along the space between pussy and anus, causing Gracie to shudder and moan.

Gracie glued her mouth over Gracie's pussy as she jammed her two fingers into Gracie's winking anus.

"Ugh, agh, oh God!" Gracie cried out and shuddered.

Gracie finally weakly pushed Nancy's mouth away and Nancy crawled forward. She lay on top of Gracie, pinning Gracie against the mattress. Nancy's furry pussy ground against Gracie's smooth mound.

"I love you, Gracie," Nancy murmured and kissed the still gasping Girl.

"I. Love. You too," Gracie grunted.

Remembering that Gracie was prone to panic if she was pinned down, Nancy rolled off of Gracie, but pulled Gracie to lie on her right side. Nancy gently cupped Gracie's face.

"I really do love you," she said aloud.

"I love you too. I really love you too," Gracie agreed.

"I mean, when Miss Callie told me she was going have cut our hours? First thing I said was, 'I got call Gracie.' And just like that? You're on your way," Nancy murmured, softly stroking Gracie's face.

"I'm here for you, Nancy. You ever need me? I'm right here for you," Gracie promised.

Again, it was the smells of morning that roused Nancy from her slumber. Coffee, bacon frying. She sluggishly rolled over and wiggled out of bed. Gathering the flannel sleepwear and the fuzzy socks, Nancy made her way to the bathroom and dressed while using the toilet.

"Oatmeal," Gracie announced when Nancy made her way to the kitchen.

"Ew! Oh God, Gracie, I hate oatmeal," Nancy said.

"Do you really?" Gracie asked.

"Yeah, I kind of do," Nancy admitted.

"Well, just eat a little, okay? I put pecans and honey and apples and cinnamon in it; it's so good on a cold morning, believe it or not? Its twenty six degrees out there," Gracie cajoled.

With the bacon crumbled up in it, the oatmeal wasn't the worst thing Nancy had ever eaten. She had two bowls; Gracie had made too much bacon.

After breakfast, the two girls cleaned the kitchen, then made the bed. In the shower, Gracie got a little aggressive with Nancy and pinned her, struggling weakly, against the wall.

"EW, oh Gracie, that's nasty," Nancy complained as Gracie used both hands to pull Nancy's buttocks apart.

"Mm-hmm," Gracie agreed as she tongued Nancy's anus.

Gracie used one hand on Nancy's anus, driving two, then three fingers into the tight hole, and used the fingers of the other hand to finger Nancy's pussy. Pinned against the wall, Nancy screamed and shuddered in orgasm.

"I'll get you for that," Nancy mumbled.

"Ooh, I'm so scared," Gracie said, kissing Nancy's shoulder.

Stepping out of the shower, both girls tried to dry the other girl, which started a mild tussle. Then, giggling, Nancy told Gracie they should dry themselves.

Stepping into the bedroom, Gracie heard her phone gave a small buzz and chime. She looked at the phone, then hit her passcode.

"Ooh! Nancy, you're not working New Year's Eve, huh?" Gracie excitedly asked, putting the phone down.

"Mm, uh, yeah, until five, but I'm willing bet we close like at three or four; why?" Nancy asked, wiggling into her clothing from the previous day's work.

"Want go with me to the New Year's party at the Country Club?" Gracie begged, brown eyes alive.

"To the Country, Gracie, they got a dress code, right? I wouldn't have jack wear to that," Nancy protested.

"We'll go to Babbage's; don't worry, I'll pay for it," Gracie said.

"Gracie, no," Nancy protested.

"Aw, please?" Gracie begged. "Pretty please? My whole family's going be there, I have to go, and every year, I go, and I'm the only one not there with a date, please?"

"I, I'd be your date?" Nancy asked, linking fingers with Gracie.

"Uh huh, I mean, I've already told my mom and she was totally cool with it, and Dr. Leblanc, oh! You were there, you remember when I did that," Gracie said.

"Okay," Nancy agreed.

Gracie squealed excitedly and hugged Nancy in a fierce hug. Nancy gripped Gracie's head and gave Gracie a kiss.

"You are squishing me," Nancy finally complained.

At Babbage's, Gracie clung to Nancy. There were few shoppers in the store; it had opened its doors just as Gracie pulled into the parking lot. Still Gracie seemed incapable of proceeding forward without Nancy's help.

For her part, Nancy was looking around in awe. She'd seen the store's exterior nearly every day as she was ferried to and from Cal's Western Wear. She'd been inside the store a few times with her mother. Those incidents generally lasted long enough for her mother to pick something up, look at the price, and declare that the store had to be crazy.

"Dresses are this way," Gracie whispered, guiding Nancy.

"Gracie! Eleven hundred bucks?" Nancy hissed, seeing the price tag on a little black dress.

"Nancy, don't look at the prices, look at the dress," Gracie hissed in reply.

They found a little black strapless number that had three buttons up the front. The third button was just over Nancy's crotch, so she had to be careful of how she stepped, to avoid flashing small glimpses of her panties.

"You don't wear panties with that," Gracie whispered. "Just stockings."

"Pantyhose?" Nancy asked, admiring the dress in the mirror.

"No, stockings," Gracie affirmed.

"Oh wow, that one does look nice on you, ma'am," the salesgirl said.

"She'll take it," Gracie decided.

Gracie also bought Nancy three pairs of stockings; nude, smoky black with lines up the backs, and micro-fishnet in black. The shoes were another sticking point; Nancy could not believe that anyone would pay four hundred dollars for a pair of sandals.

"But they're so cute on you and they match the dress perfectly," Gracie said. "And this clutch?"

"Gracie, even with my commission, I didn't make that much all last year," Nancy argued as they stepped out into the bitter cold.

"Uh huh, we're in the green Mustang," Gracie told the shivering sales associate that was following them with Nancy's bags.

"Thank God," the girl said. "Last night? Was like three degrees out here? With the wind chill? And this woman was parked clear on the other side of the lot. Tells me, she parked that far away so no one would scratch her paint. I was a popsicle by time I got back inside."

"Thank you. I know we can't tip you, but I do want you to know, I really appreciate your help," Gracie told the girl.

"It is Babbage's pleasure to serve our customers," the girl recited what had been hammered into her head from her first day of employment at the exclusive store.

Gracie then drove Nancy to her parents' house so that Nancy could dress for her work day ahead. Before getting out of the car, Nancy ordered Gracie to leave the bags in the trunk.

"I'll get dressed at your house. Bring that stuff in here? My mother will just throw a fit. Then my dad will get all bent out of shape, and God damn, I just do not need this shit," Nancy said.

"Okay; I know exactly where I'll hang it," Gracie agreed.

"If you think you eating here, got another thing coming; I didn't make anything for lunch," Mrs. Hebert snapped.

"That's fine, mother," Nancy sniped.

"Hello," Gracie said quietly.

"Uh huh," was Mrs. Hebert's response to Nancy's friend.

"Tommy's? Love their shrimp po-boy," Nancy asked Gracie a moment later.

"I haven't had one in I don't know how long," Gracie agreed.

"Coming home after work?" Mrs. Hebert snapped.

"No," Nancy said after verifying this with Gracie.

"That's the same clothes you had on earlier," Gracie noted when they got into her car.

"I'll change in the car," Nancy said.

She put a hand on Gracie's arm.