All Comments on 'Edge of Breaking Ch. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Start

Damn what a great start to a new series.

Love the way you capture her social anxiety, know how she feels.

I really like the connections to other story's via her Teacher's and Lawyer.

Keep up the great work, you are in top 1% of great writers on Literotica...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Rare that you see stories dealing with mental illness. I thought you dealt with it really well . "Normal" people don't often see the trauma that you face daily, I thought you described it well. I have great empathy for Gracie and know how difficult it is to put on the brave face people expect every day. Lovely story, I look forward to your next instalment.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 5 years ago
Good but puzzling

This story jumps around to an incredible degree. I thought Gracie and Nancy would become girlfriends, but Nancy seems to have disappeared. Will Gracie find someone else?

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
What an interesting character.

I am looking forward to the next chapter to see where you go with this. Thanks.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
good story

was not going to read this but I am glad I did, good start to I am sure will be a good series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to next part. Character is very interesting. Wondering what she'll get up to next

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
another great jb44 yarn!

you're my all-time favorite on literotica! can't wait till the next segment-well, actually i guess eye'll just have too, won't i?

rnebularrnebularover 5 years ago
Wow

JB, I've enjoyed almost every story you've shared with us, but this is the start of some of your best work. Just wow... thank you.

RNebular

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Exhausting personality

Wow! What must living in constant fear be like for someone like Gracie. Heartbreaking! What a character you’ve penned. Realizing you must have based her on a real person (or persons) makes her reality all the more poignant. Compelling. *****

NHarmzWayNHarmzWayover 5 years ago
Great

Just loved this. That girl's personality is so much like my friend it is uncanny. It's reallygreat how you are able to capture people. Been a long time fan. Keep up the good work, and remember that those people who are going to hate are always going to be out there...

NHW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nancy is portrayed as too promiscuous.

Ugh, Nancy acts and talks like a slut, I'm really not interested in reading a story about her.

Seems like she'll just be a bad influence on Gracie, and Gracie can do better than some woman who's willing to let two guys DP her, and also hitting on Gracie while in a relationship.

andrewmoocowandrewmoocowover 4 years ago

Gracie is just too cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I feel for her

Poor girl, I just want to cuddle her.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Hope it swings around for Gracie. Good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story. MC seems to be very anxious! Author 'hinted' about the cause of her behavior and gave us a bit more towards the end of the story. Hoping that Gracie's character will continue to be developed. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I’m enjoying this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES