All Comments on 'Ease of Access'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story brought to you by Alka-Seltzer Plus cold medicine

The hangover fixer! Plop, plop, fizz, fizz. Oh what a relief it is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another gem...

...that will need a follow up. My wet and aching pussy rated your story five stars.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Great Story

Great Story could not stop reading. Hope there are more chapters to come! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just like me and my older sister..

From my junior year in high school until today.. I fuck my 2 yrs older than me sister every chance we get.. took my virginity when she coerced me into being her date for a school dance and as we were going home, she decided to pull off a side road, lifted her dressed told me to pound her pussy.. she had on thigh highs a garter and although I came fast the girdt time.. afterward we spent an hour in the back of out mom's Suburban..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyable read. Decent development and background. I do get so tired of the gals mostly having huge tits. My quirk. If I had a problem with this story, on page 4. He couldn't tell the difference between his Mon and sister from the back? Ok.

2 stars

DragonRider55

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Holy fuck! That was so hot! There had better be a followup chapter detailing just what happened during Thanksgiving break. Hopefully all three of them will end up in bed.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Love it, please keep going

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good story

Would love more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sexy Grammar

Great story and well written. Not needing to work around grammatical errors makes it even better. Keep writing. It feels like this story is not complete quite yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very readable

The story flowed well. The storyline was good, I personally would have liked a bit more detail of the feelings they both experienced when he entered them, you have a habit of skimming over them and that's the whole point in the story. Really good looking forward to part two of this story.

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 5 years ago

good read. weak ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel please

It doesn't sound like ending.

Need to get caught secretly by both the sexy ladies seperately and later have a threesum.

ChubWriterChubWriterover 5 years ago
Great Read!

Hope there is more of this story cumming!

LonelyFenrirLonelyFenrirover 5 years ago
Great story, but...

How is that an ending? Feels like loosing a train of thought. It just ends with no clear conclusion. Only way this ending is acceptable is if there's a part 2. Other than that, great story, was enthralled all the way to the cliff hanger ending.

randysbrandysbabout 5 years ago
Sequel

This story has left me wanting to know what happens next. Will there be a 3some? You need to provide a plausible end to the story. Very well written otherwise.

becker92548becker92548about 5 years ago
Well???

What happens next??

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticalmost 5 years ago

This was a really weird advertisement for Alka-Seltzer Plus cold medicine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow.

its easy to appreciate a good story iike this. people may complain nyehh cliffhanger, but hey, a short slice of life right into the action and climax? it never pretended to be a lifelong romance. well done.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Such a fine story, I thought for sure all three would end up together at some point. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Even though the story is well written i never really enjoyed it when it was clear that his mum is spreading her legs for the entire neighbourhood.

The fact that she slept with all of his friends and he wasn't even bothered was really weird.

I would've left home the second i know my mom bangs everyone including my friends. And i probably wouldn't have looked back.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Another story that needs another chapter lol good story.

Lust4SureLust4Sureabout 2 years ago

Predictable up to a point while being a loaded fantasy, with a fantasy built-in. Austin had fantasies about his mother for years. Just as Connie had for Austin. Only one thing that threw a problem into the fray; At the beginning, it was noted that the siblings were two years apart, while later in the story Austin is noted as being 19 while Connie is only 18-years-old.Still all in all a great fantasy, and one I enjoyed and will be back for more of your writings.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree with previous comment. Not a fan of town bike moms. She cheapened her husband then cheapened the son taking her.

Incest stories tend to be soulmate stories amped up, because you have what is conventionally a safe love that crosses into passion. When you use a mom as a device then make her the bike, you've got two things kinda working at cross purposes.

The wanton woman is not a piece I fully understand thematically if I'm going to be honest, outside of maybe it's hot to see the prude turn into a wanton woman. Or maybe a man maker is where a wanton woman belongs as well, but making a mom a man maker again doesn't spark even jealousy it is just weird. To be honest my soul is not broken enough yet to analyze jealousy objectively.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Definitly needs more though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom fucks every teenage guy in a 10 mile radius, including in groups, and no one talks. Her reputation remains unsullied. Give me a break. Pitiful.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

It was a good story for the most part, but I gotta say his mom was nothing but a fucking whore. I was perfectly fine with the fact that she was a slut, but come on you can't fuck around like that and get a reputation for being a whore that fucks just about anything with a dick.

I know it's not real but her kids' lives would have been horrible, everybody at school and in there neighborhood would have made them, the butt of jokes, and word would have gotten around to the parents and they all would have been avoided, as if she was Adolf Hitler

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...