All Comments on 'Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic Pt. 02'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Great story, you haven't lost your magic touch with writing your awesome mom/son fuckfest tales. Hopefully you never will ! Obviously, as a life long fan of yours it got a 5 Star award!

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

A hot sequel to a hit start. Looking firward to chapter 3. 5*

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 2 years ago

Love the set-up! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, hoping to see how it continues! Minor nitpick though, names: Ricky - Billy, Lora - Laura. 5 stars though!

gorden55gorden55over 2 years ago

I really liked this one please give us more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual. Nothing but the best from you. Just wish you'd write more often. No one does mother and son fuck fest better than you. 5*

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 2 years ago

I hope you continue this series. It is a wonderful read. Thanks for your fascinating plot.

NesticNesticabout 2 years ago

Wawooow .... what a wonderful story ... please, please continue ... PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five big stars. Had a pleasure of reading n feel excitement. Thanks. More to come n bring the hard on back!

WhtEvrsClvrWhtEvrsClvrover 1 year ago

great please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ALL your stories are GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the new stories. Absolutely love your stories and can’t wait to read more. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cute,,,just a damn cute story, ready to get the next one in line...thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did you stop Room 209? You lead us up to the point to where the next step is fucking their moms pussy and you just stop writing.. make chapter 5 please.. how can you write 4 chapters and not give your readers the boys fucking their moms pussy?? #ROOM209

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Billy needs to nock up his doctor, mom AND SISTER. My Sister and I have 4 children. 2 girls 2 boys. the eldest boy and girl are ready to fuck each other.

sawhill55sawhill556 months ago

Having my stiff cock deep in my mother's pussy and spraying out shot after shot of sperm is my greatest fantasy. The no pumping thing was perfect. Still would like chapter 3 where the Dr. helps them fuck. Plz plz let the good Dr. help them one more time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Astounding work here and much appreciated . You have some great skills building a scene and allowing readers to create a mental image . Really enjoyed the mom and Doc role playing . Great idea !

I can imagine all kinds of possibilities moving forward to other parts of this series .

How about including more mommies and their sons for group work ? Various other role plays like mommies dressing up as cheerleaders or school girls ? ( the boys could get some real practice that way )

Please continue when you are ready . I will stay patient and hopeful . In the meantime ….again ….i appreciate what you have done thus far ! Great themes ….mommies and their sons . The best !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES