Doris' Itch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers

I could see this was becoming too much for Toby, and I could feel my own orgasm ready to burst deep inside me as well.

"That's it lover, squeeze my tits, fuck me deep and hard ......... I want to feel your thick meaty cock explode your hot sticky cum deep inside my pussy ........ Keep going...... Fuck me ..... Fuck me hard Toby!!!"

"Uhhh,......Uhhh, ......Uhh, ....... Uhh," he grunted each time his balls slapped against me, "I .... am ...... going ..... to ..... cum ...... Mrs .....B".

I felt his cock twitching as I finally released my pussy muscles to play along his hot thrusting length.

"Aaaarrgh, Ohhh, ...... Mrs B!!" he groaned as his hands squeezed hard into my breasts and his prick gave one final thrust.

"MRS B, MRS B ....... I love you," he shouted in triumph as he cock surged and exploded long jets of high pressure spunk deep into my pussy.

"Fuck me Toby, Fuck me," I screamed to my toy boy as I took his virginity, my pussy filling with his spunk, "Yes Toby, Yes," I screamed again as my own floodgates opened and I screamed into the most amazing orgasm of my life!

I clamped my muscles around his buried length & released them like an epileptic on speed as I milked & sucked the hot seed from Toby's cock, grunting like a rutting animal as the fires of orgasm consumed the whole of my mind & body. My nipples felt like they could shoot bolts of electricity, I was so wired, so fired up. I had never felt anything like this with Ian at any time during our marriage. Was it because I was being unfaithful?, was it because I was fucking my son's best friend? Or that he was less than half my age, a toyboy?

Toby humped & shook as he finally finished filling my pussy with his seed, and then sagged back onto the bed, literally fucked.

I pushed forward to squash my heaving hot breasts against his own chest as my hungry mouth sort out his gasping lips. My tongue devoured Toby's mouth as he bucked under me, trying to get air into his lungs after his exertions.

My body was so alive, as if I had been taking ecstasy rather than being in ecstasy. I just wanted more, I wanted to suck my lover back to hardness then knee up before him to fuck me hard doggie style. I wanted to keep him here all day playing with my body, bringing me off with his fingers, his tongue, his cock. I was just so desperate for more sex.

Leaving his mouth to take in more air, I slid down his body, stopping to lick & chew his nipples briefly before sliding all the way over his flat young stomach until I dragged my tongue into the forest of his pubic hair. Toby squirmed under me as my tongue traced a path to the tallest tree in the forest which was looking a little sorry for itself, but I was determined to water it back to health with my tongue as I tasted our combined juices in his pubes at the base of his flaccid cock.

Using my fingers to roll back his foreskin I proceeded to lick along its length from its base to the juice covered head that twitched in response to the light, tender licking that I was starting to subject his manhood to. Slowly I slipped my mouth over the tip of his cock and slid my tongue along the tender sensitive underside of his cock as the head of his still soft cock was swallowed whole into my loving mouth. The taste & aroma of our combined cocktail of juices was heady and sensual as I tasted forbidden fruit again.

As his cock head hit the back of my throat and my lips closed around the base of his cock, I felt Toby slide his hands through my hair as his cock started to respond and harden under my loving administrations. My tongue licked the sensitive skin close to his balls making Toby groan out loud, "Mrs B...... that is so beautiful...... please don't stop."

I had no intention of doing so as my lips rose up his thickening and hardening length as it came back to live inside of my sex starved mouth. The feel of Toby running his fingers through my hair heightened my senses & increased my own need for satisfaction. Using one hand to start to gently cup his balls, I slid my other hand down between my thighs to play with my erect clit which was demanding attention.

I nearly swooned in combined erotic pleasure as Toby's cock started to slide in & out of my mouth in unison with my fingers running amok over the erect bud and then dipping into my cum filled pussy. I needed to get Toby hard fast as I needed another good fucking on his young hard cock; this Sunday school teacher just couldn't get enough of this young god and his cock, even though I might burn in hell for my illicit sampling of young extra-marital flesh.

Soon my pussy & clit were clambering for the desperate release of an orgasm and so I slid two fingers deep into my pussy while my thumb continued to strum my clit like the string of a guitar; and my lips eased up Toby's meat to taste the small amounts of cum starting to weep out of his one eyed man.

Suddenly I pushed myself into the throes of self induced orgasm that ripped through my lower body, before expanding out into the tips of my nipples that craved for more attention.

I quickly released Toby's cock from my mouth, much to his disappointment as I pushed myself off him and clambered up along side him. I dropped my face to the blankets as I hoisted my ass in the air as I knelt and looked my toy boy straight into his lust filled eyes, "Toby, now climb up behind my ass and fuck me from behind," I instructed.

As he pulled himself around on the bed I kept thrusting my fingers in & out of my pussy to keep my orgasm going until I was filled instead with rock hard swollen cock from my toy boy. The juices were gushing down out of me as they ran over my fingers & onto my wrist as I shook my ass in the air to gain the attention of Toby's cock.

I felt the bed sag as he knelt behind me and gripped my hips, sinking his fingertips into my soft flesh. I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and spread my lips wide with my fingers in open invitation to ram his cock deep inside of me. With my other hand I reached between my legs to search for his approaching cock and to guide it to its goal and destiny. The massive swollen head brushed against my fingers as it made a bee line for the hive of nectar for his pleasure and my satisfaction. Despite my spread lips the hot mass of his cock head stretched me wide as it slid the first inch into my hungry tunnel of love. But then it stopped.

"Toby, ... please don't tease me ... I need your cock deep inside me....... Please fuck your rampant cock deep inside me...... Fill me loverboy, fill me with your hard meat," I begged like a common street whore as my ass tried to thrust back onto his meaty length.

"Yes Mrs B .... It is yours," he confirmed as he thrust forward hard, plunging his cock deep into me, up to the hilt, and the dam burst again as I came into an instant orgasm that overloaded my senses and I sagged forward, my head deep into the blankets and my ass high in the air.

Toby needed no second invitation as he gripped my hips and rose to a crouched position behind me so he could fuck hard and deep into my pussy from behind. He was a man possessed as he started to slam his swollen cock deep into me in repeated long strokes, with his head just staying within my lips before he thrust forward again to slide like a bullet down the rifling of a gun barrel.

God, I loved the feel of his balls as they slammed against my mound on every downward thrust; fuck, this boy had some vigour & strength as he shagged me hard, fast & extremely deep.

"Play with my tits as you fuck me please," I begged.

"Yes Mrs B," he replied obediently as his hands slid up my ribs and under me to grip the mass of my tits trapped against the blankets. His palms opened full width as they covered my organ stop hard nipples and then he pulled the flesh back into me as he used them as leverage to slam his hot thick cock deep inside me again.

"That's it Toby, be rough, tease me, play with my nipples, ....... I am all yours," I purred as I gave myself to him totally.

Toby didn't respond as he controlled his breathing to keep fucking into me with a regular pace, filled with lust and need.

I was making an attentive lover out of this boy as he circled his hips to rub his cock on every part of my pussy as he rode me hard.

'Fuck, how much longer can he keep going?' I wondered as he continued to fuck me silly with no sign of him coming, while I seemed to keep gushing endless juices over his plunging hot cock to prevent it self igniting as he reamed out my now tender pussy, almost making me beg him to cum or stop. But after dreaming of his cock all week and being so desperate for sex I just marvelled at his passion and stamina.

"Oh Mrs B you are so beautiful," he panted, "I'm sorry but I can't hold out any longer," as he plunged deep into me twice more before his cock fired hot wads of spunk into the depths of my pussy and I collapsed flat on the bed with Toby following me down with his cock buried to the hilt inside of me as my pussy muscles gang banged the length of his cock into submission as the orgasm drained the last of my energy and I lay totally shagged on his hands as they teased & tormented my tender nipples underneath me.

My pussy milked every last drop out of his cock as his meat started to soften and Toby sagged his weight down to kiss the back of my neck as we absorbed the afterglow of fantastic sex and the pleasure it was giving our minds, bodies & souls. The heat of our bodies combined almost made us flammable as every nerve ending burned red hot from the mutual stimulation and lust we had consumed between us.

Finally Toby rolled his weight off me, and we turned to lie face to face as we hugged our sweaty bodies together and kissed occasionally as we slowly regained our breath. It felt so natural to be laying in my marital bed with my young lover, hugging him gently, my breasts squeezed against his chest, and feeling our mixed cocktail of spent juices leaking out of my overfilled pussy and running down my thigh to seep into the blanket. The aroma of illicit sex filled the bedroom as we both slipped into a contented sleep.

...............................................................................................................

Toby came round again on Sunday and we kissed & explored each other instead of going to church. We made out like two sweethearts on the sofa, his hands exploring my body through my clothes as if we expected our parents to burst in at any time.

My nipples were burning through my t-shirt as they sort out bare contact with Toby's hot tender fingers that roamed over the top of my bra and teased me unmercilessly until I was gagging for his cock.

I broke the unspoken rule of the morning by reaching inside of his pants to find his hard erection that was bursting to be freed out of its captivity.

I slipped off the sofa to rip open his pants and to tug down his pants & boxers to release his rampant cock to my gaze. By Jesus it was an object of beauty stood there erect with blue veins pumping hot body to its hidden head as I gazed in wonder at the fine specimen that didn't belong to my far away husband who neglected my sexual needs.

I licked my lips in anticipation of slipping them over his foreskin and peel it back to expose his swollen cock to my tongue. Pushing his thighs apart I eased forward to take his meat into my mouth and thus begin a day of lust and extra-marital sex.

From that Sunday until the following Sunday lunch time Toby and I expanded our knowledge of each other, our bodies, our limits of stamina, our senses & stimuli; and developed an appreciation of different positions in different rooms of my home and even in Mike's bed where I sucked every last drop of spunk out of Toby's cock.

As the week progressed Toby gained confidence in his abilities to please & pleasure me, and regretfully he fell in love with me and my body; especially my beautiful 42DD tits that were never out of his sight and attention for long.

One of the most memorable moments was when he sat atop my chest and tit fucked me for ages. His hand forced my hot tits to smother his throbbing length as he slid it between my immense cleavage. Toby groaned in appreciation and pledged undying love for me as he sprayed hot ribbons of spunk out of my cleavage all over my lips, face and hair. He nuzzled his face into my welcoming bosom as he recovered I worried what would happen when my family returned home and our sex & lovemaking sessions had to come to an abrupt stop.

During the week we explored so many positions, and repeated a 69 several times as we ate our fill of each other. Our other favourite was for me to sit astride Toby's face so he could reach up and play with my breasts and nipples as his tongue plunged the depths of my pussy. This allowed me to thumb my clit so my juices flowed down his throat underneath me. When he had eaten me like this we quickly changed position so he could fuck me hard from behind. We never bothered with the missionary position as I could get that from my boring husband Ian twelve times a year.

I was distracted in my work at the hospital as I thought about my young lover endlessly and the wonderful sex we were having together. Each time I thought about him my pussy would itch and I knew that he would be waiting for me when I got home. I had even taken to bringing take away home each evening so we could have a quick fuck or blowjob as soon as I got in, then pause for a quick dinner, so that cooking didn't detract from any of the evening administering to each others needs & desires.

Thursday lunch time I shot out to Victoria's Secret in the local mall to buy some stockings, suspenders and some open crotch panties. This way I just had to bend over the sofa as soon as we were through the door and Toby had instant access without having to pull down panties & pantyhose to get his hungry stiff meat into my pussy. All afternoon I had to rub my thighs together to ease this insane itch in my pussy, and the guys in the hospital stared in open mouthed admiration at my hard nipples thrusting through my uniform as they waited for the loving attention of Toby's hands, tongue and mouth.

As I drove home I squirmed in my seat, my pussy salivating itself in anticipation of Toby's cock. I got stuck in traffic and nearly screamed in desperation at being delayed from my young lover's attentions. The bare skin of my upper thighs rubbing together was just too much and I hitched up my uniform skirt & thrust two fingers straight through the parting in my split crotch panties. I was so desperate I was masturbating in my car surrounded by fellow commuters. I was so lost in the pleasure my fingers gave as I hurtled towards my impeding orgasm that I was oblivious to the cheers of three construction workers in the big pick up truck stuck in traffic alongside me. It was only when they honked their horn in appreciation as I orgasmed in my seat that I became aware of them.

"Oh Shit," I cried out in alarm as I got a reality check seeing these three guys leering at me from six feet away; as I looked down to see what they were admiring. My white stockinged thighs were spread wide and my hand was plunging between the folds of both my panties and my pussy lips as I fucked myself in public. The prim & proper Sunday school teacher who worked at the local hospital had lowered herself to masturbating in public, dreaming about her forthcoming extra marital affair with a boy half her age. My face blushed crimson in horror, but my pussy gushed sweet juices all over my seat in absolute pleasure of self fulfilling masturbation.

Fortunately the traffic eased before the construction guys thought about coming over to help me out in any way.

I didn't even stop for takeaway, I drove straight home, both in embarrassment and in hunger for a good fucking, I was so hot.

Toby was sat on the door step as I drove on to the drive and almost leapt from the car, my door key already in my hand. After opening the front door I gripped Toby and hauled him inside. As soon as I was inside I pulled him to the dining room and rested my ass against the table as I scrambled to undo his belt and pull down his pants to release my hearts desire, his hot length of pulsating meat.

Toby looked a little frightened at this rush and assault on his body.

"Fuck me now lover boy," I cried out as his hard cock came into view and I started to ease my ass up onto the edge of the table. As I got up on the table I hitched my uniform skirt up and Toby's eyes went wide in utter amazement at the sight in front of him. Instead of the usual panties & pantyhose his saw creamy white stockings ending before a smooth band of firm thigh skin which framed a pair of damp crotchless panties. Toby breathed in the aroma & musk of my already juice saturated pubes as he gazed at the already swollen juice covered pussy lips smiling at him from my wide open crotch.

"Oh fuck Mrs B, you are so gorgeous, I just don't know what to say," he drooled.

"You don't have to say anything Toby, just get that hard weapon of yours thrust deep into my snatch and fuck me hard," I instructed.

Slipping his hands under my knees to rub gently on the sexy material of my stockings; Toby eased my legs up high and wide as he stepped forward between my thighs ready to impale me on his heard, throbbing cock.

"Come on lover boy," I goaded, "Fill me with your hot hard meat."

Toby easily guided his prick against my pussy as he paused to peel back his foreskin to expose his glistening swollen head to my gaze.

"Fuck me now," I demanded.

And so he did, taking me in one long deep thrust as he fat cock plunged into my pussy.

"OOhhh yyeesss Toby, that fills me, now take me and fill me with your hot cum," I sexily demanded.

And so he did after fucking me senseless for five minutes and eliciting three orgasms out of me before his cock started to swell and throb even more inside me. Toby's face looked more like Disney's Goofy as it twisted & smiled as Toby let loose wads of spunk deep inside me.

My pussy clenched his prick, my thighs clenched his hips; and my heels drummed on his ass as we both came in a sea of noise, screams, and shared juices. I loved the feel of his balls slapping against my ass as he continued to pound his cock deep into my pussy.

As his cock started to soften inside of me Toby rested against my mound and reached forward to undo the front of my uniform & expose my vast cleavage to his love hungry gaze & desires. Carefully he reached into my overflowing bra and pulled out my weighty tits for his own pleasure. I spent all evening on the dining room table as he made a meal out of my tits and drank his fill out of my pussy with its cocktail of juices. Finally he eased me off the table, turned me around and ripped off my crotchless panties in a move that frightened me. My lover boy was possessed as he pushed me forward against the table and entered me roughly from behind. Once he was buried up to the hilt inside me, he reached forward to grab my tits into his hands as leverage for the pounding he was about to give me.

Fuck, Toby had so much vigour as he shafted me long and hard from behind. With his rough treatment of my tits as well, I seemed to be almost in a state of continuous orgasm as a river of spent juices washed over his hot length before running down our thighs onto the carpet.

"That's it Toby finish me off," I begged, "I'm all yours, spray your cum deep inside me."

I was rewarded with some primeval grunts as a sea of spunk filled me again.

Oh God, my muscles bite down on his cock as my orgasm ripped all of my remaining energy away from my body. I felt him winch in discomfort as I wrung the last ribbon of spunk from his balls, and his hands cupped & massaged the firm cheeks of my ass.

After he pulled his now soft cock out of me and released my hot ass I pushed up off the table and turned to face him.

Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers