All Comments on 'Dog Co-Parents'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

I have always loved your writing style. Nice to see a new story from you.

XarthXarthover 4 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2019/09/21/dog-co-parents/

A few thoughts on the story are available at the above link. Thanks for reading/commenting/rating/etc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 A new high mark.

The emotion filled dialogue was brilliant. Two people loving each other dealing with taboos and changing their minds about what's right. The intimacy was far more than physical and so much fun to read. i guess this story was just about perfect.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402over 4 years ago
Stellar as always

I don't know how you do it, but you've done it again. Another 10/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you.

EllijulesEllijulesover 4 years ago
Loved the banter between the siblings!

Just as always with all your stories, I have enjoyed this new story just as much. I'm glad and amazed to see how you continuously deliver your stories staying faithful to your style. I have always liked the dialogues in your stories but this time it was done exceedingly well and very entertaining.

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
IT WAS GREAT

The repartee in the dialogue was great, and the story arc was good. I would have liked more character development and how they interact in daily life, not just when having sex. Good for five stars though. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Xarth is still the hands’ down absolute master of this genre. Not even close.

Greyman01Greyman01over 4 years ago
One of the best!

One of the best brother/sister incest stories I've read.

Liked the premise. Liked the build up. Liked the lack of physical description. Liked the dialogue.

Loved the story.

GM01

lavalamp420lavalamp420over 4 years ago
Xarth

This fucking maniac does it again. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: One of the best!

What he said.

Word for word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Sweet Story

Great dialog, and even a denouement ;) Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prolly

What the hell is "Prolly"?

Your proof reader is lacking. I like your stories but please get some help editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wow when it's love it's easy. And sibling love starts at a point rarely achieved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
'Prolly' is acceptable vernacular in North American English

for 'probably'. It's the way many in this neck of the woods do pronounce the word. Admittedly one doesn't often see it in print, but such authors as Elmore Leonard and Carl Hiaasen likely might use it in dialog, given their style of writing.

cementhead35cementhead35over 4 years ago
Loved it!

Hysterical!! And very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
as always

you did it again.... Great job Xarth.....one of the best writer of this erotic masterpiece

HpsAmHpsAmover 4 years ago

Whew... I don't know about other readers, but I'm glad the title didn't lead to anything else... uh... dog-related. Almost got me worried there!

Overall I sensed some harkbacks to 'Moving In and Moving On', but with a much more likeable pair of characters. Skye and Jace were adorable, and even their bickering was innocuous and fun to read because at no point did it feel like either of them was about to turn around and say "Fuck you, I've got better things to do than put up with your moping"; whereas Jack and Deb (from 'Moving In...') felt like two jaded singletons who detested each other's presence.

More distantly I also got vibes of 'You Are All I See', but again this was a happier affair all around; the same basis of the brother getting over an ex, but Alex and Megan were downright maudlin and a bit too needy of each other, so it was a tough one to read at times. Here it was a case of "Will they...? Will they...? Yessss! Result!"; I genuinely felt rewarded as a reader by the time Jace had Skye up against the wall for some sweet lovin'.

I've noticed that many of Xarth's earlier stories featured sibs who had a snappy, bitter dynamic ('Dreams Don't Count') and who merely happened to get together from lust only ('Forever and Ever' and 'Sibling Bonding Time'), but since 'Sibling Psychic Detectives' and especially 'While the Paint Dries', the romance is almost always there. There's now a nice, logical build-up to the sibling attraction and it makes for really enjoyable reading. Skye eventually moving in so that they could be a true couple was just... ahh, it makes the heart flutter. It's beautiful!

Another great thing with Xarth's stories is that no matter whether they're written in the first or third person, the dialogue between the sibs has such a natural flow, especially when being read/muttered out loud. I have a good enough imagination to ascribe accents and inflections by myself, without being prompted by descriptions. The dialogue, as ever, was spot on here; to the point there I wish someone could make short films about these stories.

As for the actual sex... Wow, this was easily one of Xarth's best ever. Such undiluted PASSION; such thoroughly vivid descriptions of the act itself; simply marvellous! The whole thing felt complete, as if the reader was inside the minds of these two characters, sharing that bizarre and unique bond they'd created for themselves, giving everything they had to each other. I also liked the description of how they were absolutely spent by the end, basking in their afterglow; the wall, followed by the floor, made for a unique scene setting.

I'll end this critique with an observation from left field, if you will: I know Xarth has always shunned away from the babbie aspect (besides throwing in the pill as a convenient plot device), but I think it kinda-sorta-maybe could be interesting to read about the continuation of a sibling couple's dynamic if they got news that a babbie was on the way. Doesn't have to be full-on Dysfunctional Inbred Family Time; just a different spin on "...and they lived happily (and secretively) ever after, just the two of them (and a dog in this instance)". Or hey, perhaps that's just me and it would be a romance killer for anyone else.

Either way, my congratulations to Xarth for writing some of THE very best sib-love stories. A quality operator!

anubeloreanubeloreover 4 years ago
You are just freaking tireless, aren't you? Like an Old God or something.

Endlessly pumping out amazing, emotionally and sexually satisfying story after amazing, emotionally and sexually satisfying story. It's incredible. Please don't stop. This was freaking delightful.

-Anubelore ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of your best

Thank you Xarth - immensely enjoyable. This is 'prolly' one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Really enjoyable read, with great descriptions, and heartwarming characters.

gunmakergunmakerover 4 years ago

This is maybe one of your quirkiest stories. Kind of strange but led to an interesting finish. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Jesus H. Christ, Xarth. I leave literotica for months at a time and everytime I come back you have an even better story!? For real, absolutely fantastic. Heartwarming and sexy and hnnnnnng i envy you so bad.

I wish I could show your work to the world. Maybe someday I will.

Cheers from a fellow writer and ardent admirer, you beautiful human being

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What a fun, sexy story. Love the banter.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Weird to have a dog as a character but a good weird

I loved the way you brought Callie into the story as a character and not just scenery or a prop. The banter between all 3 characters was good too. Felt like I was ease dropping, it was so natural. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Different

Refreshingly, enjoyably different. I'll definitely be back to read it again at some poinnt

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Dude!

Love the back and forth, very realistic of how some sibs are

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bloody brilliant

That wasn’t just an incest story but a love story really. Of a sisters real love for her brother . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great love story and with all the bantering between Jace and Skye the story great. Plus that bantering lead them to discover that they were actually in love. 5 stars

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

Bringing the romance back. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The best-written story on this site. Thank you for sharing with us.

rosemaveyrosemaveyabout 3 years ago

that wall and floor sex were sooooo hot. i love you xarth. whoever you are. i owe you my life.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories on the site. The interplay between the characters is outstanding. Is it true love story about two people that are also seem to be best friends.

mickyblueyes69mickyblueyes69almost 3 years ago

at first i wasn't sure, but as i kept reading, i was hooked. This has to be one of the best or at least top 3 stories i have ever read on here. Made me laugh, made me want to keep reading. Now i'm definitely going to follow you. Thanks for sharing.

ThethirdoneThethirdoneover 2 years ago

So good xarth one of your best. V wholesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AMAZING story. I came, I laughed, I cried, I smiled. This story has it all - and I felt it all. Tremendous writing. A complete, amazing, beautiful, fun, hot, sexy, delicious love story - a story of real, true love. Beautifully done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it too; very nicely done. I really felt I knew them as individuals by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a very good writer but not quite my taste. I thought the dialogue became quite boring with all the single sentence lines back and forth back and forth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You sure write a lot of stories where you portray the guy as a moron. Didn't care for this story. Many relationships even incest can have intelligent and practical people. They don't have to be idiots. This story was quite boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AS others have said, I found it quite boring. Not all of it but most of it.

KyoSpiceKyoSpice12 months ago

That was a damn good one!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I slugged my way through it due to the multitude of one word to very short sentences like writing a play. It got better when the handjob and fingering started together and went from there. Although, there was still the multitude of one word and short sentences to skip all the way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The short sentences were a different way to tell the same story again. It was a welcome change from the usual. I enjoyed this 5 stars worth.

Good job! Well done!

Bill S.

NikkiTimsNikkiTims11 months ago

I loved their dialog and the short sentences, it made it more realistic. This one was sexy, funny & sweet. I like your work so much I buy some on smashwords. They're all top notch. I appreciate you sharing your work.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind10 months ago

This story was delightful fun.

To the trolls; if you are bored, just stop reading, and go somewhere else.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind10 months ago

Delightful fun. I really enjoyed the well written dialog.

For the trolls out there, if you do not like something, here is a clue. Look for something else.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Said it before, say it again. You do a great job with dialect. (For those wondering - no, people don't use each other's names every second sentence. We just talk. Listen to the people around you.)

And a writer named Xanth who doesn't indulge in atrocious puns is a marvel in itself. Perhaps because your tales are set in Mundania?

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

The banter is comfortable and fun. A really good build up.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy332 months ago

The back and forth is what makes this story what it is. It is so natural and smooth. Comfortable and familiar. I'm glad to reread this one so I could comment on it. Amazing job.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 1 month ago

They’re so hilarious bitchy to each other lol. Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories