Doctor, Who's That?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly groaned, then screamed, as she started to cum again. Behind her, the big cock began sawing into her bowel, going deeper each stroke, until it was buried fully up her ass. The cock below her filled her pussy. She was stuffed full. Her mouth lost contact with Carolyn's pussy, but a hand guided her back to it.

She had been double-penetrated before, on a few occasions. Usually, her husband's cock was among those plugging her holes, most often her ass. She was accustomed to his size, but this time, the penis plumbing her anal depths was much larger. Bigger than her husband's quite satisfying cock, and bigger even than her huge, black dildo. Her body was shuddering through another orgasm, when Carolyn gushed in her face again.

Lilly felt movement in front of her, while the two men fucking her continued to do so, and Carolyn's yummy vagina was replaced by a hard cock, begging to be sucked. Well, that was her job tonight...suck the cock, whose ever it was...so she did, gobbling it down happily. She was now 'airtight', with a hard cock in every hole, and she didn't have a clue who any of them belonged to.

Edwin, on the other hand, knew whose pussy he was buried deep inside. From below her, he watched her breasts sway and jiggle, as his son pounded her ass. Brandon watched as Junior had his cock in her mouth, getting what appeared to be a very nice blowjob. They all looked weird with the night vision gear obscuring their faces, like some kind of alien trio, come to earth to gangbang the hot women.

Meanwhile, Lilly was pretty much cumming constantly. The big shaft in her ass was drilling her deep, and it was blowing her mind. The one in her pussy was rubbing across her clit, and even getting to her g-spot a little. She'd never been so full, and she loved it. Somehow, she also managed to maintain her lip lock on cock number three, and was enjoying his tasty precum, which was drooling slowly over her tongue as she sucked gently. For a self professed slut like Lilly, this was heaven.

'Heaven' was getting a bit fuzzy, though. Her senses were on overload, even though two of them were being blocked. The room smelled like a well used brothel, a soupy mixture of aroused pussy and male ejaculate that filled her nostrils and wound her up. The taste of cum...her favourite amuse bouche... and of course, the feeling of being fucked by this many partners...her body was used up, and she began to wilt.

One after another, the men using her currently shot their loads, beginning with the one in her married, bald pussy. Her mouth was filled next, as the shaft twitched and spurted hot jism down her throat. Finally, she felt the cannon in her ass fire its salute.

At least three sets of hands helped her up, and placed her on her back, up on the table again, with her legs spread in the stirrups. Another cock pushed into her pussy for a few minutes of rapid thrusting, but she was too exhausted to do much more than lay there and moan, as whoever it was dumped his wad inside her, to join the several others. She was barely aware of the guys jerking off over her breasts, even as they came and sprayed hot cum across her gumdrops.

At last, Lilly laid alone in the dark, with only the sound of her own breathing echoing in her ears. She was done. Wrecked. Spent. Expired. She pulled the earplugs out, and carefully removed the goggles, which had done the job, keeping the numerous loads of semen out of her eyes. She closed her eyes, and rested quietly.

"Honey? You okay?" she heard. Richard's voice was soft, and caring.

"Yeah," she breathed, "but I'm gonna need a shower, a meal, and a wheelchair. My pussy is broken. My ass, too." She giggled softly. "Ooooo boy...that was fun."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he whispered, and kissed her cum slicked lips without reservation. "I love you baby. You just rest. I'll come check on you in a few minutes."

"I love you too, sweetie," she replied. "Thank you."

I must be getting old, she thought. There was a time when I could have done this all night, but now...it's going to take me a week to recover.

She closed her eyes again, and drifted off to sleep.

***

She woke suddenly, with no idea how long she was out. She could still hear voices out in the waiting area. Good, they're still here.

Lilly struggled to her feet in the dark room. Her head was spinning, but she could see a little light leaking under the door, and headed that way. She opened the door, squinting in the bright light of the hallway as she parted the curtain.

Her balance was compromised by the dozen or so orgasms that had fried her synapses like crispy bacon, and her ultra high heels were not helping in the least. Taking them off would have made sense, but would have required bending over to unbuckle the straps, and she was quite sure she would have done a faceplant trying. Anyway, the hallway was narrow enough for her to prop herself up on both sides, as she staggered, dripping cum from every orifice, toward the waiting room.

"Excuse me?" she asked, "I have one question before everyone leaves." Every eye in the room turned to her naked form. Her fishnets were shredded, with one down around her knee. Her hair was a dishevelled, cum riddled mess. She was the dictionary definition of what the aftermath of two and a half hours of energetic, raucous sex, with at least six different men, should look like, but her smile shone through. They waited for her to speak.

"Same time next year?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it. Especially you, Lily.

Please don't be shy.