Doctor, Who's That?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round four, and the zipper was now just below her bustline, showing the lacey centre of her bra. Her nipples were rock hard.

Before the next round of drinks, Lilly repaired to her dressing room. She took off the bra, and her normal stockings, replacing them with the fishnet stay ups, and the slut heels. She left the dress unzipped to her navel, blatantly showing that she was now braless.

Now much taller than before, she bent from the waist as she delivered drinks, letting her dress gap open. She felt the eyes on her gumdrops, and a breeze on her butt cheeks.

She felt that everyone was as relaxed as they were going to get. It was now or never.

"Can I have your attention, please?" she asked, standing in front of them. All eyes turned to her. "Tonight's entertainment will be starting in a few minutes. I'll be right back to explain in just a moment."

She hustled down the hall to room B, stripping off her dress as soon as she was inside. Her thong hit the floor and she squeezed into the skimpy slutty nurse's costume. She was as ready as she was ever going to be.

When she opened the door, Richard was there, and gave her a kiss for luck.

"Thanks, baby," she giggled, and strutted out into view.

At first, there was silence, then a few whistles and comments of a complimentary nature.

"Thank you, thank you," she smiled, bowing deeply, and letting her breasts nearly fall out of the top. "Oops!" she giggled. "If you'll all take out those pill bottles you were given when you arrived?"

There was a flurry of activity, as the guys all dug into their pockets. Carolyn held hers up.

"Okay, in a minute you can open them up, and read the instructions. I'll be waiting in Exam Room C, for you to come back...and do whatever you want with me," she smiled. "Follow the instructions." She lifted her skirt, and flashed her naked ass at them, as she walked away.

Again there was stunned silence, as all the men watched Lilly's ass wiggle into the distance. Shocked looks appeared on the faces of the wives, while Carolyn suppressed a little grin, and opened her bottle, pulling out the paper inside.

She unfolded it, and read it. Her eyes sparkled as they darted around the page, and she giggled softly. A bright smile erupted.

Seeing Carolyn reading hers spurred the men into action, and they followed suit.

***

"Hello my friends,

I'm sure you have a lot of questions right now, so I'll try to answer as many as I can.

This all started when Dr. Phillips asked me to take care of the entertainment for tonight's get together. He asked me to make it fun, exciting and memorable. I admit that I was initially at a loss, unsure of what I could find that would fit the bill, but then I thought 'what's more fun, exciting and memorable than sex?!'.

As the newest members of this community, it might come as a surprise to some of you that this isn't the first time I've done something like this. My husband likes to share me with others who appreciate me as much as he does, and truth be told, he was the one who broached the subject. He is also responsible for the high tech twist on the old standard 'glory hole' that I initially planned.

I know this is all a bit of a shock, but for tonight, let's think of this building as an embassy of Las Vegas. What happens here, stays here. We are all adults, and I consent to anything you wish to do to me, with one exception : no rough stuff. Tonight is about pleasure, plain and simple, with no strings or emotions attached. After all, it's just sex.

My husband's ingenuity has opened the door for the ladies to partake in tonight's fun, so please, don't be shy. I have a tongue with your name on it, if you like.

I won't know who is with me, as my husband has engineered things so I can't see or hear anything, so don't be embarrassed. Just come to room C, and get ready to have some fun.

I'm waiting...

Technical instructions

On a table, in the hall outside room C, is a green crate, inside of which are six night vision headsets. These will enable you to see inside the darkened room, so you can find me, and the hole of your choice. Simply remove your clothes, put on the headset, turn it on (right side, above the ear), and come in.

And feel free to...cum...inside me. I look forward to it.

Love, Lilly."

***

Carolyn's bottle contained the same instruction sheet, save one additional paragraph:

"As the only single woman present, I am especially hopeful that you will visit me tonight. Think of it as a test run, as I'm hoping we can do this again...in private...any time you'd like."

***

As everyone finished reading their instructions, shocked but intrigued looks were exchanged. Wives, reading over their husband's shoulders, answered their spouses queries with questions of their own. May I?...Do you want to?

Olivia gave her husband Bryan a kiss, and a nod. Junior was eager to go, as was Brandon. Around the room, wives shrugged, and consented to their hubbies sampling Lilly's charms. Everyone was quite loose, having consumed enough alcohol to make them happy, relaxed and suggestible.

As Lilly said in the instructions...everyone here was an adult, and it was just sex. Simple, anonymous pleasure. No emotional strings. Just think of her as an object, to use as they pleased. Just no rough stuff.

***

Back by Room C, Lilly was getting ready. She gathered her hair into a ponytail, restrained it with a scrunchie, and picked up her goggles and earplugs. Before she stepped into the pitch black room, she took off the nurses costume, but left on the hose and heels. She put the little vibrator on her finger, and carefully felt her way to the examination table in the centre of the room.

She took a seat, laid back, and put her feet up into the stirrups. Once the earplugs were in, and goggles on, she relaxed.

Well, I wonder who I'll see first? she thought, then giggled. You're in a totally dark room, wearing black glasses. You're not going to see anyone, and that's the whole point of this little escapade. They could be standing over you, stark naked...huge, throbbing cocks ready for action...right now. Her vibrating finger dallied on her clit. Let me rephrase...I wonder who will come in first?

That made her laugh again. Even her thoughts were full of sexual double entendre. I wonder who will...cum...inside me first? The thought of her married, bald pussy dripping with a strange load of hot cum made her finger twitch.

I suppose the first takers will be the single guys, she mused. That only added to her fire. Brandon and Junior were both young, hunky guys that made her pussy drip at the best of times. Now, tonight, her pussy might...oh please let it happen...get to sample the big cocks she hoped they both were packing.

She felt a slight breeze across her erect gumdrop nipples. Did she have company? Was someone staring at her naked body right now? She held her breath, waiting for the first touch.

She was so keyed up, the feeling of a tongue across her nipple almost made her hit the ceiling. She moaned, as the mouth circled the stiff bud and suckled deeply. The mouth left as suddenly as it had arrived, leaving her nipple wet and alone.

She eagerly awaited the next move. A hard cock brushed across the side of her neck. She opened her mouth, flicking her tongue, trying to find the erection she knew was there somewhere. It touched her lips, and her hand grabbed it, pulling it close. It was hard, and hot, and more than a handful. She closed her lips around the head.

Lilly drooped her head over the edge of the table, and the cock slipped deeper into her mouth, easing into her throat. It started sliding in and out, while she tickled the balls that rested against her forehead. She sucked, and her tongue fluttered around the shaft as much as possible, while... whomever it was...fucked her face gently. The strokes became deeper, gagging her, causing her to cough up saliva that ran up her cheeks. Suddenly, a flood of hot semen filled her mouth, and she gulped down as much as she could, feeling the excess ooze out, across her face. The owner of the now spent cock, patted her breast, and pulled out of her mouth.

"Thank you," she groaned, licking her fingers, and catching her breath. She didn't need to wait long for her next mystery guest. This one dragged her closer to the bottom of the table. Fingers probed her soaking wet pussy for a few minutes, then retreated, replaced by a hard cock that pushed between her labia. It wasn't a huge cock, but her pussy was desperate for company, so she accepted it happily.

"Fuck me," she groaned, and 'he' did, starting out slowly. She squeezed her pussy around the intruder, milking him, while diddling her own clit furiously. It worked, and she was soon gasping as waves of pleasure swept over her. She oozed even more syrupy juices over the shaft that was penetrating her energetically. Suddenly, she sensed another presence.

She sensed it, because a slightly larger penis was pressing against her lips. She opened wide, and sucked it in. Before long, her lovers synchronized their thrusts, and she was getting speared from both ends, moaning in ecstasy. Then suddenly, there was nothing in her vagina but vagina.

Fuck! I really wanted... Oh!..." she thought, as hot cum erupted across her breasts, coating her gumdrops with extra gooey goodness. Her fingers played, tracing through the puddles of warmth, then going to her mouth to taste her treat.

The cock that had been in her mouth was now ploughing her juicy snatch hard.

"Oh shit, yes! Fuck me harder! Give me all of it!" she growled, gripping the edge of the table firmly. "Fuck me! Cum in me!"

She knew he was close, because his strokes picked up. He slammed into her, and exploded, gushing his huge load of cum into her, filling her to overflowing. His hands rubbed her silky thighs for a few seconds. Then he was gone, too.

Lilly felt the semen dripping out of her, and brought a little of it up to her lips, tasting yet another stranger's load. She was certain none of her 'guests' had been her husband...yet. She knew the taste of his cum very well. He'd cum in her mouth hundreds of times over thirty plus years.

She was savouring the taste of the mixture of semen she'd received so far, when something pushed up into her again. Something larger. Much larger.

"Oh good jesus!" she hissed. The slimy cum already inside her lubricated her tight pussy, as what felt like I baseball bat split her wide open. Okay...that's not my husband either! she thought, but someone's a very lucky woman. If this isn't Brandon or Junior, one of the wives has a husband hung like a horse! Fuck, that's big!

***

Outside, down the hall, everyone could hear Lilly's screams and grunts as she absorbed the assault of the huge cock.

Judging from her words, she was certainly enjoying it. The women looked at each other. A few blushed, but the looks they shared told the story. It sounds like she's in heaven. I wish it was me.

One of them knew the feeling of that cock well, and accepted the looks of envy with a smile.

***

"Oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Lilly screeched, cumming again. Her lover pounded her hard, making her bounce on the table. She almost missed the cock that rubbed her cheek, but grabbed it, holding on tight. This one felt familiar, and when she sucked it in, and tasted the juices leaking from her head, she knew. Richard, her darling, loving husband, was there watching as her pussy...her married pussy...was stretched open by another man's cock. She sucked him, hoping he could feel the love in her attention, as he shared her willingly with this well endowed stranger. Well...stranger to her. He could clearly see the big cock spearing her with his night vision gear.

The stud between her legs sped up, and dumped the contents of his balls inside her. Lilly gasped at the influx of heat in her vagina, and sucked her husband's cock with zeal. The cock in her pussy wilted, and slipped out, along with a river of semen.

Richard pulled out of her mouth, and walked around to where her legs were splayed open in the stirrups. He grasped her ankles, and lifted them, rolling her onto her stomach gently. Her ass was awash in cum, and he used it for lube as he pushed his cock into her tight sphincter.

"Oh yes, honey...fuck my ass!" she moaned, as he pressed deeper inside, until he was fully ensconced. Lilly just loved anal play, and having a butt plug, or a vibrator, or a finger...or especially a nice hard cock...planted in her ass, was a sure way to trigger her orgasm. Tonight was no different, and she came as he fucked her service entrance vigorously. Another orgasm queued up behind the first. "Cum with me baby! Squirt in my ass!" she gasped, as she shuddered, climaxing herself.

Richard did, filling her bowel with his own contribution. He stood, looking down at her beautiful, firm ass, visible in green through the night vision scope. He pulled out, and rolled her back over, arranging her legs in the stirrups again. Moving up the stand beside her, he watched her breasts heave with her heavy breathing. He bent over, and carefully avoided banging his goggles on her face as he kissed her lips. He always loved her, but at times like this, felt it even more.

***

Lilly rested quietly in the dark. Wow...she was sure feeling it now. Her butt was buzzing, and her pussy throbbed with every beat of her heart. She was sure there was much more to cum. She giggled at her own pun. Apparently, too much sex makes me punchy, she thought, not that there's any such thing as 'too much sex'.

Her eyes were closed, not that it would have made any difference if they were open. She felt the cushion on the table flex, first on one side, then both. Her own breath deflected back at her, along with the scent of a very aroused pussy. The scent grew stronger, until moist labia touched her lips.

Lilly extended her tongue, tasting warm, musky syrup. She was hoping to have another woman join her in here. If Richard had done as she had asked, this wouldn't be happening. She'd have to thank him again later.

She lapped away at the vagina that hovered just above her face, fluttering her tongue over every surface, from the tartness of the woman's asshole, through the salty sweetness of the drenched vestibule, and up to a hard little clit. Whoever it was, she was very wet and juicy, and her pussy was delicious.

Whoever it was? she thought. Curiosity got the best of her. I wonder if I can figure it out. Her hands wandered up the woman's body, finding a pair of medium sized, perky breasts, which narrowed the possibilities down to one of three. Carolyn was by far the best endowed of the bunch, and the two elder wives would have been softer, as they were both a bit more plump.

Her train of thought was derailed.

She felt a presence between her legs, then a tongue. It surprised her a bit. There were, in her mind, two possible explanations for the skills the tongue was demonstrating. It could be her husband, who had been known to enjoy her creampie on occasion. More likely, it was a woman, as it seemed to know a few tricks that Richard didn't. She thought she might find a woman in this bunch willing to receive oral, as the lick-ee. That was on the fringes of lesbian behaviour. She didn't expect to find a lick-er.

Not that she was complaining. The tongue in question was doing a wonderful job, swirling in tight circles around her clit, and dipping deep between her cum slicked folds, feasting on the multiple loads of male seed that drizzled from her pussy. It also speared at her gooey anus, cleaning up the discharge there as well. Once she was cleaned up, the tongue moved back to her clit, and a fingertip penetrated her butt. The combined effect made her gasp, and pause in her own licking of the pussy on her face. She felt the surge building, and then it was on her, while the tongue continued to manipulate her clit through her orgasm.

Lilly arched her back, and her hands grabbed the ass cheeks of the woman over her face. She pulled her closer, and latched on to 'her' clit, sucking hard. She could feel her mystery woman quivering, and knew the fireworks were near. The woman sitting on her face came, gushing juices that Lilly drank in happily. The woman between her legs kissed her clit, and withdrew.

She felt her guest climb off the table. Soft lips touched hers, in a gentle kiss of thank you. Then she was alone again. Or was she?

Someone carefully straddled her head. This scent was different, but definitely female. This body leaned down, and Lilly felt breasts resting on her stomach. Large breasts. Hello Carolyn. Then a tongue was between her legs again. The tongue...the same one that had just made her cum...obviously Carolyn's tongue.

That made the pussy within reach of her own tongue Carolyn's pussy. Lilly couldn't see it, of course, but she could smell it, and taste it...and explore its exquisite folds with her tongue. The clit was much larger than her own, and much more prominent and accessible. The labia were slick, thick, and swollen, dangling open and welcoming her tongue. She didn't make her wait, delving deep into the juicy crevice immediately.

Lilly's tongue caused Carolyn to moan, and that moan resonated against Lilly's clit, which made her moan...which buzzed Carolyn's clit, making her moan again, louder, stimulating Lilly even more, so that she...well you get the idea. The two women were caught in a sapphic 69 feedback loop, licking and moaning, moaning and licking. The arousal level was pretty high to start with, but ramped up even faster when Carolyn started to finger Lilly's ass, and Lilly returned the favour.

Both women came within seconds of each other, grunting through shuddering, spasming orgasms, that only seemed to whet their appetites for more. With renewed vigour, they both feasted on each other further, latching on and sucking their clits furiously. Another orgasm followed shortly, and Carolyn slowed her pace.

She sat up, but remained sitting on Lilly's face. Lilly wondered what was up...until her pussy was once again being filled with strange cock. She had given up trying to figure our whose hard shaft was pressing into her at any given moment, and just surrendered to the pleasure she was feeling. She extended her tongue, and let her male lover's thrusts drag it across Carolyn's clit, as she rolled back and forth on the table under his assault. He was fucking her with long, steady strokes, and thumbing her clit while he did, so she was nearing yet another orgasm, and groaning loudly. Her tongue fluttered rapidly over Carolyn's lips, tasting the sweet tanginess of her abundant juices. More of the delicious nectar flowed into Lilly's mouth, as her buxom friend came again. Lilly was really enjoying this, and hoped she and the young legal receptionist could have a little private fun sometime soon.

Suddenly, Lilly was empty, and Carolyn was gone. Until she felt the hands directing and lifting her body, she thought she was alone. She was guided down off the table, and sat straddling a man, whose cock immediately entered her pussy. The scent of Carolyn's pussy wafted close again, and a hand directed her face back into that delicious, dripping vagina.

Lilly was trying to mentally decipher the logistics of the situation. She knew she was on the floor, riding cowgirl on someone with a decent cock. Carolyn must be on a chair, bringing that luscious snatch up to munching height. She was enjoying herself, getting the best of both worlds, when something caught her attention. Something behind her. Something big.

What Lilly couldn't know, blinded as she was, is that she was the meat in a triple decker Anderson sandwich. The cock currently in her drooling, married pussy belonged to the patriarch, Edwin. His voluptuous, bi-sexual daughter, Carolyn, was providing Lilly with an oral distraction, and his son, Brandon, was just about to introduce his own, considerable cock to Lilly's ass. He pressed gently against the gooey opening, then harder, feeling the tight ring open to admit his shaft. He reached forward, and grabbed her ponytail, giving it a tug that pulled her ass over his cock.