All Comments on 'Do You Want To Dance?'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Always LOVE your stories, they sound like life.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

This was a fun one. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, really loved it. Five stars as usual. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

robertlrobertlover 1 year ago

Loved the story!!

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesover 1 year ago

Your stories just seem to flow off the page with a life of their own. Thanks for sharing them.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Good story with a meaning. Also as always I marvel at the character history at the end. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, if a little light.

You lost 4 stars with the juvenile THE END. that's fourth grade stuff. Seems it also means no sequel and that would be a loss.

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Nice little Monday morning read to start off the week. JimBob is always able to flesh out characters is a very short amount of time, truly talented. Thank you, sir!

Rnebular

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Another fun story from the fun world of JB44. 5 stars, and thank you for it.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Your stories can make a reader with they lived where they're set.

amadthonamadthonover 1 year ago

Great story, glad to be rewarded when I look for a new JB44 story.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 1 year ago

Loved it, a hot little story. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, I registered an account on here just so I could tell you how much I love your stories and the world you've created to house them. I especially love the way you write dialog. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.