Dig It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Senator, I think we need to ask you to ride to headquarters with us. These accusations are over my pay grade, but the D.A. will know what to do. Your bodyguard can ride in a separate cruiser," insisted one of the many police now on scene. "Mr. Bronson, we'll expect you at headquarters first thing in the morning to sort this all out."

"Mr. Bronson? How do you feel being reunited with your family?" asked Antonio as he trained his camera on Cab.

"Why are you asking so many questions and carrying that camera, Antonio," demanded Cab as he carefully pushed the camera aside.

"I was working undercover for the Arizona News when I was shanghaied much like you were," stated Antonio. "I'm using a camera because I suck at taking notes. This is going to be a big story for me."

"What happened to your accent?" asked Cab in confusion. "I thought you were Mexican."

"My mother was born in Mexico, but I was born in America and I'm as American as fajitas and Mexican standoffs. I fought in the first Gulf War."

"You let me believe you were some downtrodden guy with a limited knowledge of English. Hell, you speak it better than I do," griped Cab.

"I do have a degree in journalism from USC, so my English has to be pretty good," replied Antonio with a grin.

That was the moment Olivia decided to make her appearance. "I see you're together with your family, which indicates I kept my part of the bargain. Are you going to keep your end?"

"Who is this?" demanded June as she stared at the very lovely Hispanic woman speaking to Cab. "Don't try to tell me she was held captive, too, although that would explain why it took you so long to escape."

"June, meet a recent acquaintance of mine. This is Olivia Perez. Olivia, this is my wife, June."

"I have looked forward to meeting the wife of El Cabrón! You must be very proud of him," began Olivia.

"Dad is El Cabrón?" shouted Kim. "How cool is that? He's like a superhero!"

"My daughter insists he looks like the actor who plays Aquaman," revealed Olivia with a grin.

"He does!" agreed Kim enthusiastically. "Look at his muscles and that cool beard. He's El Cabrón who happens to look like Aquaman. What do think, Mom? You just watched the movie. I know you watched Aquaman pretty close. Is Dad hot or what?"

"I think your father's new found hotness is a subject for another time, and place," replied June with a noticeable glint in her eyes. "He was sliced by one of those guys with a knife, so perhaps that should be the subject of discussion right now.

"It stopped bleeding already," observed Cab as he looked down at the minor cut. "I have to keep my end of the bargain I made with Olivia."

"Bill, Olivia owns Perez Transportation. Her business is located in northern Mexico and she would like to work out a business deal with your company. I pretty much told her you'd be glad to listen. I think it would be a good deal for both companies. I recommend you work out an agreement."

Bill Peterson looked at the man standing in front of him. He had just seen him take out several punks with seemingly minimal effort to protect Bill's grandkids. He radiated strength and confidence and his daughter loved him deeply.

"Son, you work out the details and I'll sign off on it," promised Bill simply.

"Wow! You said he thought you had shit for brains, but he seems to value your judgment, El Cabrón," teased Olivia. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship."

"We won't be calling Cab that name anymore," stated June flatly as she wrapped her arm around Cab's. "And to be perfectly clear, that relationship won't be nearly as beautiful as you may wish."

"Let's go to dinner and discuss all of this," suggested Betty. "I'm sure we can get a bigger table so Olivia and Mr. Sanchez can join us."

"That sound good to me," replied Cab with enthusiasm. "Where do you want to eat?"

"We have reservations at Cantina Jose Luis," replied Betty. "They have the best Mexican food in the area."

"That figures," replied Cab as Olivia and Antonio broke into gales of laughter.