Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was fire in Molly's eyes as she said, "Mom. He's my friend. He wouldn't be here except for me." Linda had my hard cock in her hand and Molly tried to take it from her. Mandy realized that she was planted squarely in the middle of the developing battle zone and she rolled off my body and fingered her squishing pussy as she moved off to the side. This was a family squabble and it was putting a damper on the festivities.

Vivian pried off Linda's fingers and took possession of my deflating cock. She looked at mother and daughter with a firm determination and said, "How about you two take this to another room to work out." She squeezed my cock and continued, "You're ruining the mood and it looks like he isn't done yet." She grinned down at me and started jerking my cock back up to full size.

Linda glared at Vivian but stood up and pulled Molly up with her and they left the room. They didn't go far and we could all still hear them arguing back and forth in the foyer. Mandy just watched as Vivian took command.

Vivian bent forward and sucked my cock deep in her mouth and lashed with her tongue until she was satisfied that I was as hard as before and then she took up a position on her hands and knees facing Mandy and waggled her nice ass in my face indicating that she wanted to get fucked doggy style. I rolled on my side and got to my knees and maneuvered around behind her. I hooked my curled fingers into her hips and slowly pushed my knob inside her pussy. She dropped to her elbows and looked back between her hanging tits to watch me enter her as she groaned. She reached down and fondled my balls as they came within reach and then let her fingers run along my shaft as I withdrew. I liked the sensation.

Vivian didn't last long before she began humping herself up my cock in a hard orgasm. I had hardly got started again. Mandy saw her chance and she came over and stood over Vivian's ass and squatted so her pussy was right above Vivian's ass. I leaned in and pulled a nipple onto my lips and suckled on it as Mandy moaned and then held me there.

When I pulled my lips back, I pulled my cock from Vivian's quaking pussy and pushed into Mandy's gooey pussy. I fucked them both back and forth and both were squealing with delight as my fat knob pushed in and out of both of them.

When Vivian's orgasm washed through her, she let herself collapse forward and it was just Mandy and me. With Vivian's body under her, Mandy had nothing to hold herself up so she slid her pussy on my cock, grabbed the back of my neck and locked her legs around my waist. With her weight, I struggled to my feet and walked her to the kitchen bar and set her ass down on it. She didn't release her legs as I fucked her into delirium right there. She had two more orgasms before I launched a second load into her.

Before I had finished, it was apparent that 'Mandy had left the building'. She was babbling some nonsense. Her eyes were open but seemed to be unseeing. I pulled my softening cock from her and cum drooled out of her pussy to the counter.

Vivian stood and checked on Mandy and then my cock and said, "That thing takes a lick'n and keeps on tick'n, huh?" We both laughed at her joke. Vivian talked Mandy back into the world and agreed that they should get dressed and leave. The Mother and Daughter argument was getting more heated and they were yelling at each other. We found our clothes and Mandy needed Vivian's help to get dressed and then the three of us went into the foyer to the front door.

Linda saw us leaving and she broke off the argument with Molly and whined, "Oh, do you have to go? We didn't have dinner. I'm going to have a ton of lasagna." We continued to the door and Linda followed and kissed and hugged Vivian and Mandy and said, "I'll set up another dinner soon. Okay?"

They nodded at Linda and Vivian pushed herself to me and whispered, "I could get used to this." She stretched up for a kiss and I bent down to receive it. She went out the front door.

Mandy stepped into my arms and we hugged. She whispered, "Best birthday present ever. It would be awesome if you could ask me out sometime." I kissed her softly and she cooed before stepping through the open door and pulled it shut behind her.

Linda pushed her naked body to mine and kissed me hard and then whispered, "Don't go yet. Molly needs some attention and I don't like to include her in these group things. You never know who is going to blab her business around. Never trust anyone with this kind of knowledge. My friends can tell others what a slut I am, but I don't want that for Molly." She kissed me again and ran her hand down into my pants to find my gooey flaccid dick. It wasn't flaccid for long and she whispered, "I can't believe you. Come to my bed with Molly and me?" I looked at Molly on the other side of the foyer. She was still naked and she was nervously chewing on a formerly, well-manicured fingernail.

I motioned for her to come and she nearly sprinted across the foyer to join our embrace. Now I had two hands crowding into my pants to caress my erection.

In Linda's master bedroom, they shared the removal of my clothes and maneuvered me into the middle of her bed on my back and then climbed up beside me. Linda let Molly be the aggressor and Molly moved into a sixty-nine position over me. She was still wet and her clitoris was ultra-sensitive as I barely touched it with my tongue. She groaned and pushed my cock down to my stomach with her face. I eased off her clitoris and she pushed her lips down my shaft as she cupped and fondled my balls. I caressed her big boobs planted on my stomach.

I mostly stayed away from her clit and tongue-fucked her to a quick but soft orgasm. Her whole body quivered with the sensation and she mumbled around my cock that, she needed that. Molly was a good cock-sucker and had the same techniques as her mother, so I assumed that's who she learned her skills from. It wasn't hard to envision Linda and Molly sharing other boyfriends right here in this bed.

Molly was easing my cock deeper in her mouth as she struggled to push my knob into her throat. She gagged at the bottom each time before resorting to a straight up blow job and hand job combination. I was groaning and pushing my hips up as she pushed her hips down. I could feel her body tense again and she pulled off my cock and groaned out, "Fuck. Yes. I'm gonna cum again," and did she ever. She furiously began humping her pussy on my tongue as she abandoned my cock and lowered her head to my cock so my knob pressed in straight between her eyes. The only part of her body that moved was her hips throbbing through an orgasm.

Linda leaned in and whispered, "Save some for me, Baby." It was more a question or a request than a command and Molly resumed her blow job as her orgasm dissipated. When my erection hardened further, Molly pulled her lips up my shaft and she held my cock in place as she turned around with knees planted by my hips. Linda guided my cock into Molly's pussy. Her mouth fell open in a groan as she pushed down to her depth. Her eyes were pinched shut like she was in pain, but I knew she wasn't. My orgasm had begun building when she was sucking on it and Molly's tight pussy was doing the rest of the job. I grabbed Molly's hips and pulled them down hard as I thrust upward and Molly screeched as I launched cum in long streams into her pussy.

Molly yelled out, "Oh my gggawwddd Mom. He's cumming. I'm cumming. Again. Amazing." She went nuts thrashing her hips at me as I poured many body crunching spasms of cum into her quaking pussy. The power of our combined orgasms was incredible. She finished before me and when I started to relax, I looked up into her grinning face. She said, "Jesus, Dex. That was awesome. She looked from me to her mother and lifted her hips up high enough to pull off my cock and then rolled off my hips to the opposite side from Linda.

Linda had a disappointed look on her face until she reached out and took control of my still throbbing cock and said, "Yummm. That looks tasty." She crawled onto my body in a sixty-nine position and inhaled my cock in one move. My torso rose in reaction to her move and my lips went right to her pussy. I flicked my tongue on her clitoris and she groaned so hard she had to pull back off my cock.

Linda didn't wait for a tongue induced orgasm. She pulled herself down my body in a reverse cowgirl position and slid her pussy onto my cock. I was nowhere near cumming but she slowly rocked herself on and off as she moaned and groaned. She had put her hands on my knees for leverage and she fucked herself right up to the edge of an orgasm and then backed off to wait for me. She repeated this scenario two more times before she felt me go rigid and then she began jack-hammering herself as her orgasm pulled mine out too. I grabbed her hips and flailed myself at her. She screamed as cum poured into her. My spasming cock and her spasming pussy were not in sync and we were basically milking the orgasms from each other.

Molly had sat and watched while she fingered herself through another orgasm and when her mother fell back on my chest, pulling my randomly pulsing cock from her, Molly said, "That was awesome, Mom." Linda giggled in the middle of our gasping breathes. I wrapped my arms around her front and clasped both of her big boobs and just held them. I was exhausted as Molly leaned down and kissed her mother passionately. Linda accepted Molly's lips and kissed her back in kind. When they broke their embrace, Molly said, "I'm sorry we fought like this. I understand your point, but things were getting pretty hot there and I was really horny. I guess that made this even more satisfying." Linda lifted her head off my chest and kissed Molly again.

As if they forgot I was even there, Linda said, "Well. It sure helps to have the cum-machine here for times like this. I couldn't help but laugh which jostled Linda who rolled off me toward Molly and they cuddled with each other in entwined arms. We laid there like that for a long time. I might have even fallen asleep. It was completely quiet as I rolled away from them and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. My stomach gave a loud grumble and I realized I was starving.

As I gathered my clothes again to dress, Molly and Linda were pulling on their robes and cinching the waist. We went to the kitchen and Linda insisted that I take home at least half of the lasagna. She had left it on warm in the oven and it still looked delicious. As she was lifting the portion from the baking pan into a foam doggy-box, she said, "Don't worry about dinner getting ruined. This often happens when we get together. Besides, you probably have a roommate you can share this with."

I chuckled, and before I realized what I was thinking, I said, "Two actually." I knew instantly that I shouldn't have revealed even that little amount of information.

Molly asked, "Really. Do I know them?" She glanced at her mother and continued, "Maybe, you could invite them to our next dinner party." Molly winked at her mother. I didn't respond to any of her rapid-fire questions. She had that sultry look in her eyes again and Linda just giggled and handed over the doggy-box, if that's what it was even called. It was heavier than I expected.

Linda ushered me to the door and pushed herself to me and kissed me tenderly and whispered, "Other than the unfortunate tiff with Molly, it was an amazing birthday for Mandy. As beautiful as she is, she has a reputation as being a lesbian, which she's not, and she very rarely has a guy even ask her out. Personally, I think she likes guys more but it's hard to leave a reputation behind. I know she was thrilled with her present. You're a wonderful guy, Dex. I hope to see more of you." She giggled and pecked me on the lips again and I went out the door waving good-night to Molly. She waved back and flashed open her robe.

As I started my car I glanced at the digital clock on the dashboard. It was later than I thought. Boy, time flies when you're having fun. I pulled into my driveway a little after midnight. The house was dark as I stepped into the foyer. I closed the door and threw the dead-bolt and locked the doorknob too. After our little home invasion last summer, it had become a habit when I come in late.

I stood in the dark and listened. There was no hint that the twins were home. They were probably out with Max and Jerry. I was too tired to do anything but put the doggy-box of lasagna in the refrigerator and drag my ass to my bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and collapsed on the bed. I didn't even crawl under the sheets. I pulled a comforter over me and I was gone in moments.

In spite of how tired I was, I only slept hard until a little before three AM. Then I slept fitfully and tossed and turned. I couldn't find a comfortable position. I finally said out loud, "Fuck it," and got up. I went to the kitchen thinking maybe I was hungry. I hadn't had anything to eat since lunch, the day before. I checked out the refrigerator and decided that the lasagna didn't appeal to me at that moment. I wanted something quick and easy. I opted for a banana and peeled it as I ate it at the kitchen sink.

I heard a car pull into the driveway and it didn't sound much like the rumbling of Max's car. I headed back to my room hoping that the twins wouldn't even know that I was awake. Then the front doorknob started rattling and that was followed by knuckles rapping and then the doorbell. "Fuck," I said to myself. Apparently, the girls don't have keys to the dead-bolt lock. The knocking became more insistent and the bell chimed and chimed. They were starting to piss me off as I hurried from my room into the foyer. I flipped on the light in the Portico to signal them that I was coming.

I twisted the dead-bolt knob and pulled the door open. I was naked but I wasn't concerned. It was just June and Julie. Under the Portico light stood June and Julie and a third girl. It didn't occur to me at that moment that my nakedness was an issue. The screen door pulled back and June, Julie and the girl stepped into the foyer. I looked at her briefly and concluded that I didn't know her.

Julie looked at me and said, "Ummm... Hey Dex. I don't know if you realize it or not, but you're standing here in the nude. June looked at my limp dick hanging about a third of the way down my thigh and she looked at the third girl who was fumbling for the light switch by the door. The foyer lit up like a stadium when the light came on. I looked down and after a moment, I realized that the natural condition of our naked bodies in the house was totally inappropriate for the current situation.

I put my hands down to cover my dick as best I could and Julie giggled at my discomfort. I muttered, "Ummm ... ummm. Sorry. I was sound asleep." I turned and headed for my bedroom.

As I retreated around the corner, I heard June say, "Sorry. That's our housemate. I guess he sleeps in the nude." Julie giggled at June's out and out lie but she went with it.

A third voice said, "Fuck. You're kidding me. You have a housemate with a body like that. His dick is huge. Have you ever seen it hard?"

Julie said, "Naw. He's pretty conservative. I guess we caught him half asleep. He's a techie geek. Not our type." I heard all that and I knew they'd get to the geek part before too long. I listened as they thundered up the stairs and down the hall to the girl's room. It was nearly four AM and they're just getting home. I wondered what they had been up to this late.

I plumped up my pillow and relaxed my facial muscles and my tongue in an attempt to get back to sleep. I had discovered that when I was struggling to get to sleep, often I'd realize that my tongue and facial and jaw muscles would be tense. Consciously relaxing worked more often that not and it worked now. I slept like a rock for another hour and a half and when I woke, I knew I was up for the day.

I heard a soft creak on the stairs and I put my hands behind my head to hold it up to listen for similar sounds. The twins knew where the squeaky stairs were and they knew how to avoid them. This had to be their visitor slowly coming down the stairs. It was dark but it was a gray-dark that displaces the black-dark. I watched to see what would happen. Was this girl just going to the kitchen to make coffee. Was she just an early riser, like me? If that was the case, I'd get up and pull on a robe and have a 'cuppa' with her.

The form of a person slowly appeared in the doorway. The dark-gray light of early dawn back-lit the form. It was too short and bulky to be either June or Julie. I couldn't tell if the person was clothed or naked until she turned sideways and her very large boobs were framed by the dawn's light. She was naked and she raised a hand to the black contour and massaged her nipples.

In a very quiet voice, she whispered, "Are you awake?" I didn't respond to see what she would do next. The possibilities caused my dick to harden and lift up off my thigh to tent the comforter. I reached down and slowly stroked my cock from glans to balls and waited.

The form took a step into my room and then another. Then she stopped and whispered softly again. I didn't respond. She moved to the foot of my bed and I could hear the familiar soft squishing noise of her fingers sloshing in her pussy. I eased back the comforter and let my woody stagger around at vertical.

She whispered, "Are you awake?" I wasn't sure if responding or not would lead her to carry out whatever plan she had on her mind. Again, I didn't respond.

She reached forward feeling for the edge of the bed and found it. She walked her hand down the side of the bed and slowly put her weight down on it. Her eyes became accustomed to the darkness in my room and she must have been able to see my cock standing up because she reached her hand out and touched my knob so gently that I'm not sure I would have felt it if I wasn't expecting it.

She eased her hand down my shaft. Her fingers were closed about half-way around the circumference. She gradually tightened her grip and leaned, ever so slowly forward and her tongue touched my glans. I would have preferred that my cock wouldn't have moved but it was out of my control and it flexed hard. She pulled her tongue back and looked at my face. My eyes were mostly closed and she quickly decided that I was still asleep. She bent forward again and set her lips on my glans and opened her mouth as far as she could trying to fit my knob inside her mouth without putting any pressure on it. She found that my knob was to fat for her to do that.

I smiled to myself and decided that I could pull off my sleepwalking thing by just pretending that I didn't feel a thing regardless of what she did. I decided it was appropriate to moan softly when the visitor pushed her lips on as gently as she could. She looked up at my face as she pushed her lips slowly down my shaft in short increments. I moaned again but gave her no reason to believe that I was awake. She lightly flicked her tongue around my glans and lashed it along the 'spot'. I could feel her huge boobs compressed on my thigh as she eased her lips up and down my shaft. I thought my cock would explode; it was so hard. She pulled off and smack her lips and softly said, "Huh." She pushed back on.

She pushed about as far as made any sense and then pulled back and off. She ran her hand lightly down the entire shaft and she quietly muttered to herself, "Fuck. This cock is way bigger than I thought it was." I decided to make her think that I was dreaming about having sex and urge her to stop teasing me. I arched my back and lifted my hips and mumbled, "Come on, Baby. You're teasing me. Finish me off. Please." She stopped everything and didn't move for more than a minute. I flexed my cock to keep her interest.