Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie anticipated that June wouldn't be able to handle it all and she pushed her head right up beside June's to be ready to take over if necessary. I fired my hips forward and June didn't react fast enough as half of my cock pushed into her mouth at the same instant that first huge bolt of cum launched into her mouth. She gagged and coughed as I pulled my hips back to load the next round. June's eyes were wide and tears burst from the confines of her eyelids. She was struggling hard to control the first shot when the second burst into her mouth. This was too much and because she refused to pull her lips off, cum spurted out from the entire circumference of my cock. I couldn't stop now and I withdrew my hips and launched shot number three. June's cheeks were distended, like a chipmunk with a face full of peanuts. She pulled back and off and she gagged on the huge load in her mouth and throat.

Julie was ready and pushed her lips over the knob just as the next salvo exploded up my shaft. My knees buckled but I caught myself and grabbed Julie's head to steady myself. Her eyes smiled at me as she took my load and swallowed in huge gulps.

June was coughing cum and saliva into her hand as Julie casually took the rest of my load and swallowed as she needed. When I was finished, Julie lashed her tongue around my shaft and dipped the tip of her tongue into the 'eye' and pulled off with a 'smack'. My cock was already deflating and Julie looked up into my eyes as she rubbed my semi-erect cock around on her face and slapped it on her cheek as she opened her mouth to emit a series of popping sounds. June giggled at Julie's antics and then moved in close to take my cock from her to do the same thing.

I had to sit down, so I moved back and sat on the bed. Both girls followed my softening erection with their hands and then let it go as it slid from their fingers. June and Julie each grabbed a leg of my costume and pulled it off. I dropped to my back and my dick flopped up and over to my stomach and landed with a loud slap.

June took Julie's arm and said, "Come on Julie. We'd better get into the books."

Julie threw herself into a little girl tantrum and groaned out, "Do we have to?" June pulled her up and they threw me air-kisses at the door and disappeared as they thundered up the stairs, banging their book-bags randomly on the balusters. I just laid their as my dick softened in stages and finally flopped into its natural position on my left hip.

I hadn't intended to, but I fell asleep with my feet on the floor and the rest of my naked body on the bed. I startled awake, certain that I had slept though my dinner date but I calmed down when I looked at the digital clock and saw that I had only been asleep for less than an hour. I got up and jumped in the shower. I planned to dress fashionably instead of casually.

The twins thought I looked nice, when I went upstairs to tell them I'd be out. As always, they wanted to know all the details and as usual, I gave them nothing other than I could be home late.

I timed my route and speed to arrive exactly at 7:00 PM. Molly's car and her mother's must have been in the garage. Vivian's car was there, so the Porsche Carrera must belong to Mandy. The front door opened as I was reaching for the doorbell. Linda pushed open the storm door and I stepped into the large foyer. I could hear the conversations going in the kitchen. Linda said, "I'm so glad Molly thought to invite you." She pressed her body against mine and looked up into my eyes and said, "I'm glad you accepted." She grazed my stomach with her breasts and stepped back. Her nipples pushed hard against the material of her form-fitting dress.

Linda took my hand and led me into the kitchen. Vivian was all grins when our eyes met. Mandy was genuinely surprised to see me, so I was certain that she had not been let in on my attendance. She looked at Vivian and then Molly and turned instantly embarrassed when Vivian leaned toward Mandy and whispered loud enough for all of us to hear, "Happy Birthday Mandy. We couldn't put a bow on it but, this is what you wished for," as she waved her hand at me. Mandy could have melted through the floor and I could feel my face flush with my own embarrassment. I had been fit on.

Molly gave a small, wrapped box to Mandy and she could barely lift her head out of her hands to see it. Molly put the box on the counter in front of her and Mandy was anxious to change the topic to anything else. She quickly tore off the wrapping paper and opened the box to reveal a big red bow. She had a confused look on her face as she looked up at Molly. Molly said, "We may not have been able to get a bow on Dex when he came in, but we have one for later."

Mandy buried her face in her hands again and mumbled, "I'm gonna kill you guys." She looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry about this Dex. I know you're embarrassed and you weren't in on this. I was just thinking out-loud about what I wanted for my Birthday. Ummm ... I'm just gonna shut-up now." She glared at Vivian and whispered, "I'm pissed at you, big-mouth."

Vivian giggled and whispered back, "Believe me, you won't be before this night is over."

Linda led me to an open barstool and I sat down. I grabbed a beer off the bar and twisted off the cap and guzzled about half. Linda, Molly and Vivian burst out laughing. Mandy mouthed the word, 'Sorry.' I finished the beer with the next guzzle. Linda retrieved another from the refrigerator.

As I calmed myself down, I assessed the situation and my dick figured that was the perfect time to take control. My dick jumped up off my thigh before I could do anything to stop it. It was out of my control and the contour of my cock was clearly visible pushing on my thin dress slacks. I placed a paper napkin on my thigh but the looks on the women's faces told me I was too late. My face flushed with heat again.

Vivian snatched the napkin off my thigh and then grinned at Mandy as she whispered, "Happy Birthday." Mandy was embarrassed again but she couldn't pull her eyes from my left thigh. My cock was straining to stand up and the pain was increasing. I finally had to make an adjustment and all three women took positions so they could watch. There was no point in trying to be discreet about it and I pushed my hand down in my pants and pulled my cock up to my belt line. There was no more pain but the bulge along my zipper was obvious.

Molly and her mother were wearing dresses while Mandy and Vivian wore form fitting jeans and open shoulder, silk button down blouses. Both Molly and Linda had their hands up under their dresses. The undulations of the flimsy material made it obvious that they were masturbating themselves.

The scene was interrupted when the alarm on the stove went off and pulled Linda back to reality. She took Molly by the arm and pulled her hand from under her dress and they both went to the stove to prepare dinner. I would be glad to get off the barstool and out from under the gazes of Vivian and Mandy. I put another napkin in my lap, which seemed to break the spell. They looked up at my face and grinned.

Mandy said, "I see you at our games and practices. Do you like lacrosse? Do you play?"

I smiled at her and said, "No. I don't particularly like the game. I've never played it." Before she could ask the next obvious question, I lied, just a little and said, "I just come to look at the coach." I smiled.

Mandy looked at me for several moments, while Vivian grinned at her. Finally, Mandy said, "Ummm ... I guess I don't know what to say. There are so many pretty young women on the team. The twins, June and Julie, for example. They're insanely gorgeous." I just looked into her beautiful, lavender eyes, which sparkled under the glare of the ultra-white LED kitchen lights. I offered nothing more.

Mandy's eyes teared up and she looked into the kitchen as Linda pulled a tin-foil covered rectangular Pyrex baking dish from the oven. Mandy looked back at me with lust in her glistening eyes and then said to Linda, "Is that something we can put on hold?"

Linda turned around and looked at Mandy's face and then at Vivian who was still grinning at Mandy. She grinned with the knowledge of what was happening and said, "Umm ... sure. We can do that." She grinned at Molly who had pulled her hand to her face to stifle a giggle. Linda put the dish back in the oven and adjusted a dial. She nodded at Molly who came around and took my hand and led me out to the foyer along with the little box with the bow inside.

Molly whispered, "They are in the kitchen getting Mandy ready to accept her birthday present, which if you haven't figured it out yet, is your cock. Get out of your clothes right here and I'll tie this bow on her present. It is what she asked for, and she was very specific. We'll all join in when the time is right."

As I was deciding what to do with this scenario, Molly pulled down my zipper and my cock sprang out into her hand. She squatted and sucked me into her mouth. Decision made. I let out a groan as Molly held my knob with her lips and tied the bow around my shaft. She bobbed her head on my cock to get it up to full size and then she pulled off and ran her fingers through my six-pack abs and got behind me and pushed me back into the kitchen.

Molly was correct, the others had prepared Mandy to accept her gift. She was standing there with a nervous look on her face. She was naked with one hand over her pubic mound and the other hand and arm covering her average sized firm tits. Her nervous eyes first went to mine and then drifted down my body to my cock with the big red bow tied to it. Her eyes went wide and the nervous look changed to lust as she muttered, "Hooooly shit." Molly pushed me closer to Mandy and I didn't resist.

Mandy looked back to my face and her eyes said, "I'm sorry about this." I just smiled and flexed my cock upward for a moment and let it drop down again. Linda and Vivian both giggled. Molly couldn't see the action from behind me.

It was going to be Mandy's next move but she seemed frozen in place. Vivian reached over and took Mandy's arm and hand away from her tits and pulled her hand down to my cock. She didn't offer very much resistance either. I flexed my cock hard when her fingers curled around the shaft above the bow and she yanked her hand back in surprise. She looked down and muttered, "Fuck. That's a big cock." I smiled and she took it in her hand again and started jerking me off, constrained only by the bow. That thing had to go.

Vivian must have read my mind because she came in and untied the bow and pulled it off. Mandy ran her hand down the full length of my shaft and looked at Vivian and said, "What do you think I can do with this. It's huge."

Vivian giggled and said, "You suck it and fuck it. That's what you do with it." Molly had come around to my side and giggled at what Vivian said. Linda was coming out of the kitchen to find a spot where she could see what was going on.

Linda said, "If you don't want that. I'll take it." That got everyone laughing. I flexed my cock again and Mandy countered with a firmer grip with her already demonstrated strong hand and picked up the pace. Then she leaned in close and stretched up and kissed me gently and passionately on the lips. I kissed her back. She dragged my cock across her taut stomach as she dragged her hard nipples through the peaks and valleys of my six-pack abs. Her nervousness was completely gone and a lust filled woman stood before me.

Mandy slowly dragged her nipples down my stomach as she slowly dropped to her knees in front of me. She kissed my navel on her way by and gripped the base of my cock and my balls in one hand and guided my velvety crown to her lips. She looked straight up my body into my eyes. It looked like every star in the universe was glittering in her eyes. She twirled her tongue around my knob and flicked it on my 'spot'. I let out a loud groan and my knees buckled before catching myself. Mandy stretched her lips over the knob and she grinned up at me when she saw my reaction. She watched my eyes as she inch-wormed her lips down my cock. She gagged about three-quarters of the way down and pulled back and spit out a wad of saliva on my cock and then went right back down again. She struggled to get more in and after a few tries she extended her lips to my pubic hair and pulled them and the rest of my cock inside. She burst right back off and coughed.

I looked around at the others and they were in various states of undress. Linda had dropped her dress and she wore no panties underneath. Vivian had unbuttoned her silk blouse and had pulled her bra up above her breasts and was fondling her nipples. I couldn't see Molly. She was behind me again with her hand between my thighs fondling my balls along with Mandy's hand.

Mandy released my balls to Molly and then put both hands on my thighs and abandoned her efforts to deep-throat my cock. That was more for show for the others. She began a half-cock blow job. She was a wild woman as she "AAAWWWKK'd" and "MMMUUMMPPHH'd" on my cock. More clothes came off the others.

Linda came over. She had removed her bra and was naked except for her high heels. I marveled again at her awesome body as she came in for a passionate kiss. When Mandy pulled off to give her stretched lips a break, Linda pulled me down to my back on an area rug at the edge of the kitchen leading into the Dining Room. Mandy didn't release my cock from her hand and crawled over and straddled my hips. Linda stepped over my chest facing Mandy and squatted her pussy down on my face. She groaned hard when I pushed my pointed tongue into her pussy. She was very wet and I slurped her juices into my mouth.

I looked up past Linda's ass and saw that Molly had shed her dress and bra and was furiously fingering her naked pussy. I heard Vivian's jeans and buckle hit the tiled floor. I couldn't see her but I felt her feet take a position at my chest in front of Mandy and Linda leaned forward. Vivian moaned hard a moment later so I could only imagine that Linda was eating her pussy. I wasn't getting any action on my cock so I flexed it hard to get Mandy's attention and a moment later a hand gripped it and pulled it down from its current position, bouncing off my stomach, under the standing Vivian. It was so hard; it didn't want to go where Mandy was pulling it and I let out a groan that was obviously not pleasure. Mandy released it and let it slap back on my stomach to my relief.

Mandy pulled herself up to her feet and turned around and sat down on my lower stomach, in a reverse-cowgirl position. She reached between her legs searching for my bouncing cock and when she found it, she pulled it back to her pussy. The angle wasn't so severe in this position and the pain was significantly less. Mandy slid herself onto my knob and I couldn't believe how tight she was. As I slid inside her, she writhed her body and let out a loud groan and it was obvious that this was in pleasure. I joined her with my own groan as I rocked my hips upward. Mandy leaned back to rest the back of her head against Vivian ass and gathered up my balls in her right hand and pulled them gently as my cock pushed all the way in. She had her left hand on my arm. Mandy hit bottom and stayed there breathing very erratically. I gripped Mandy's left breast with my free hand.

When Mandy started fucking me, she was crazed. She was slamming her hips forward and yanking them back as she pistoned her tight pussy on my shaft. I could feel her torso writhing and I strummed her hard nipple with my index finger and thumb. I could feel her tits getting firmer as her blood coursed through her body. I fondled her nipples as she thrusted herself on and off by driving her hips forward and back.

I had been concentrating so hard on Mandy that I had neglected Linda's pussy and she slid back off my head, bent down and kissed her own juices off my lips and yielded to Vivian as she stepped up over my chest and planted her pussy on my lips. Molly moved in to stand on either side of my head. I looked up between Vivian's gyrating tits to see Molly's pussy being drilled by Vivian's tongue. I lost track of Linda.

Mandy began chanting, "Oh my gawwdd ... Oh my gawwdd ... Oh my gawwdd," in sync with her thrusting hips. I took up the same pace as I pushed my hips up as she came down. I could feel the momentum of her head rolling from side to side.

Again, I was having trouble concentrating on the pussy on my face. Vivian took up her own action as she started grinding her sex on my nose and chin in a see-saw motion and then Vivian screamed out, "Oh God. I'm cumming." I resumed my attack with my tongue and Vivian flooded my face in her juices. Molly pulled herself away to watch the various visages morphing across Vivian's face.

Then Mandy's previously rhythmic motion suddenly went spastic and I knew she was more than close. I picked up my pace with my hips trying to catch up to her. I had a birthday present of my own to give her when the time was right.

Several thrusts later, Mandy yelled out in a deep, guttural groan, "Oh fuck, guys. I'm gonna cum on a cock. Oh my gggaawwwd, it's been so long." I had caught up and was now waiting for just the right timing when Mandy crested on her orgasm. Vivian was finishing up on her orgasm and she wanted to watch Mandy go. Molly pulled back and Vivian rolled off my face. I lifted my head and kissed Mandy on the shoulder and then I went for her neck by her ear and she moaned as she rolled her head away from mine.

I could feel Mandy's rising tension and the others knew too and Vivian started singing, "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you." The others joined in as I gritted my teeth and rocketed my hips up at her as the song continued toward its conclusion.

Mandy's eyes pinched shut as she tipped her head back and her mouth opened in a silent scream as her body spasmed and her silent scream became a teeth-gritting screech and just as the others sang, "Happy Birthday dearest Mandy. Happy birthday to you," we both exploded into mind numbing orgasms. Her spasming pussy and my surging, cum launching cock took us even higher.

Mandy lost control of herself and collapsed back on my chest and I held her there with my hands over her breasts. We were both gasping for air as the other's giggled at what must have been hilarious facial expressions. I kept pumping my hips up and down driving my cock in and out of her spasming pussy as her legs flailed.

Mandy started a whispered chorus of "Oh Jesus ... Oh Jesus ... Oh Jesus," as her twitching pussy settled down. I continued to roll my hips. My cock was still hard and it got her going again as she rejoined my motion. I held her right were she was with her feet by my thighs and her back on my chest and I fucked her slowly into another tsunami of an orgasm. I could feel her body stiffen again and when the wave crested, the air in her lungs suddenly expelled in a long and loud, "GGGAAAAAAHHHHH."

Her pussy spasmed on my cock for a long time before becoming random and spaced by several seconds but her body seized with each of them and I held her as the others sat down around us and caressed Mandy's body. When she stopped, I stopped and slowly eased my cock from her soaking wet pussy. It was as hard as ever and it bounced up and down on Mandy's pubic mound. Cum bubbled out of her and Vivian moved around and pushed her lips down my shaft and lashed my cock with her tongue and then pulled off and held my cock to the side as she pushed her face to Mandy's pussy and slurped up the cocktail of cum and vaginal fluids.

Linda watched Vivian and said, "Are you going to share that?" Vivian smiled and pushed her lips to Linda's lips. Tongues lashed and the sharing was completed. Molly went for my cock but her mother waved her off. The look on Molly's face told me that she was more than a little pissed off. I had noticed that Molly's mom had shooed her away from the action as much as possible the last time I was here with the 'Lost Husbands Support Group' and she was doing it again tonight. Molly didn't show her anger last time but she did tonight