All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 07'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RamazaRamazaabout 4 years ago
Awesome!

Bigzeke, i love your writing, and the universe you have created around Dex and the twins and their family.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Love hoe your bringing back the sleepwalking angle. The Margo encounter was incredible. As was the out of the blue steam room tryst with Margaurita. Thematically similar and both share a base name.

Bigpat55Bigpat55about 4 years ago
nice update

good chapter, i found it odd that Dex didn't volunteer the fact that his "roommates" were his sisters to Molly and Linda though, as they wouldn't think it odd that Dex had cute sisters that he lived with. for all they know they are platonic and a non issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Nice setup for when Linda and Molly visit Dex and his two roommates. Molly knows where Dex lives and it seems mother and daughter will bring the party to Dex and his roommates, if he doesn't bring them over to their house.

tizwickytizwickyabout 4 years ago

Why would Dex lie to Molly and Linda after they confided with him regarding the untrustworthy loose lipped nature of their social groups? I understand why Linda wouldn't want Molly's reputation sullied and the nature of Linda's and Molly's incestuous relationship to be known but this is ridiculous. Dex needs to start forming a tight inner circle of trust between Molly, Linda, June, Julie, Reese, and Silvia. Everybody benefits through truth and trust and conversely everybody looses through lies and deception.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

It’s sad that he can’t find someone who actually loves him versus the myriad of folks who only want him to use him.

Darkness86Darkness86over 1 year ago

I hate the fact that he keeps pretending to be asleep but the story is good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous