Deflowering the Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, Britney liked very spicy foods; Lawrence couldn't feel his tongue as they left the restaurant.

At the Ridge, Britney urged Lawrence into the back seat of her car. They made out for a few moments before Britney encouraged Lawrence to play with her breasts.

"Got big titties for a reason," she husked. "They're there for you to play with."

Lawrence got his very first blow job. Britney was delighted with how long his cock was and hungrily sucked him off.

"Mm, love, love taste of a man's juice," Britney enthused.

"Uh huh," Lawrence gasped.

"My time of the month or I'd let you fuck me," Britney confessed.

They continued to make out until Lawrence's cock was at full mast again.

"God, oh, Baby, you're so big," Britney enthused, stroking Lawrence's member.

She nibbled on his bottom lip. Then her glittering eyes looked into his still dazed eyes.

"Tell you what, how about this?" she whispered. "How about I let you fuck me up the ass?"

Lawrence almost blew his load when she said this. He had fantasized about anal sex ever since seeing a pornographic movie on Phil's laptop computer. In the video clip, the emaciated blonde had taken a large dick into her gaping anus, squealing and moaning like she loved it, like the huge cock was killing her.

"Here," Britney said, smearing Lawrence's cock with a gooey substance.

She wiggled around and knelt on the seat, large buttocks sticking up. Then she eased her jeans and lacy thong down to just underneath her tightly clenched anus.

"Go slow, Baby," she said, voice shaking with excitement. "You're pretty big."

"Ugh!" they both cried out as Lawrence's greasy cock pressed against, then bounced away from Britney's rosebud.

"Oh, Jesus," Lawrence hissed as his cockhead slipped a millimeter into Britney's incredible tightness.

"Yyeess," Britney hissed. "God, you're killing me, Baby."

"Want me to stop?" Lawrence grunted as another millimeter pushed into her.

"No!" Britney screamed.

"No, Baby, you better not stop, you hear? You better fuck me," Britney grunted, pushing back.

Even after Britney's ball draining blow job, Lawrence did not last long in her tight ass. If she was disappointed, Britney did not let on. She used a wad of napkins to clean his soiled cock, then wadded up a few more napkins and jammed them against her drooling anus.

"Guess you think I'm just this big slut, huh?" Britney said quietly.

"Huh? No, no, I don't think..." Lawrence quickly defended.

"It's just that, just that, Lawrence? I think I'm in love with you," Britney said.

"Think I love you too," Lawrence said.

As she pulled up to his trailer, Britney told Lawrence she would be busy the rest of the weekend. Her Uncle David and Aunt Linda had plans for the three of them.

"I uh, I could come along," Lawrence suggested.

"Maybe next time. No, no, definitely next time," Britney promised.

The next Friday, Britney quietly whispered that Aunt Linda and Uncle David were out of the house. She drove them there straight from school.

Lawrence goggled at the sight of the mansion. Britney smiled at Lawrence's obvious admiration of the large home and neatly manicured lawn.

"Mrs. Kensati? This is my boyfriend, Lawrence," Britney introduced as they entered the large kitchen.

"Mm-hmm," was the Asian woman's only indication that she'd heard Britney.

"When will supper be ready?" Britney asked, already pulling Lawrence out of the kitchen.

"Six o'clock," Mrs. Kensati answered.

In Britney's room, the two eighteen year olds sat on her bed and kissed passionately. Lawrence glanced at the open door as Britney began to ease his zipper down.

"She doesn't come up here," Britney giggled. "But I'll close it if you absolutely need me to."

She did get to her feet and walk to the open door. As she turned, Britney began to remove her blouse. By the time she reached the bed again, she was out of blouse, bra and skirt and stood in sandals and lacy panties.

"Uh, someone is very overdressed, Britney cooed.

She giggled as Lawrence tried to take shirt, shoes, jeans and underwear off, all at the same time. Finally, Lawrence stood, nude in front of his girlfriend.

"Last time, you liked putting that big fat cock up my itty bitty hole? You liked fucking my ass?" Britney cooed, hugging Lawrence.

"Yeah," Lawrence agreed readily.

"And I liked it, I loved it," Britney agreed. "Let's do that again, okay?"

She eased her tong panties down in the rear, again exposing her tightly crinkled rectum. As she knelt on her bed, she handed Lawrence a jar of desensitizing lubricant.

"Here Sweetheart, get my hole ready, okay?" Britney cooed.

Lawrence was clumsy in his ministrations. Britney cooed and giggled as her boyfriend finger fucked her tight ass with one, then two, and finally three fingers.

"Oh Baby, oh, got my ass ready. That cock ready?" Britney grunted.

Lawrence pressed his greasy cock to her constricting anus and pushed in.

"Ugh! Oh Baby, you big," Britney grunted and cooed.

She encouraged him to play with her hanging breasts. Lawrence's hands grabbed onto her heavy breasts and tugged and pinched her hard nipples.

"Yyeess," Britney hissed, then shuddered.

Lawrence's hand left her right breast and traveled over her soft belly. His fingers traced along the lacy waistband of her panties. Working two fingers underneath the elastic band, Lawrence could feel her silky soft strands of pubic hair. Her pubic hair was wet, gummy from her excitement.

And then Lawrence felt Britney's short, fat cock.

"What?" Lawrence gasped out, then shook as his cock spurted and twitched and pumped his semen deep into Britney's guts.

"Oh! Yyeess, God yes Baby, come in me," Britney cried out.

"That's a, ugh, oh God," Lawrence cried out as Britney's cock twitched and spurted in his hand.

Lawrence came to, lying on crisp white sheets. Britney smiled at him and kissed him deeply.

"I was born William Manuel Ortega," Britney smiled. "My parents are here illegally, but I was born here in this country; I am an American citizen. Because of that, my mother named me William, after William Clinton, our great president."

"Huh?" Lawrence croaked, throat dry.

"Here, Baby, here, drink some water," Britney said, holding a straw to his lips.

"Oh," Lawrence sighed, the ice cold water soothing his throat.

"And from day one? I knew I was gay," Britney said. "To compensate for the torment, the ridicule, I ate. I stuffed food in my mouth, anything and everything I could get my hands on, I ate. By the time I was eighteen? I'm five feet seven inches tall and almost five feet seven inches around. I weighed three hundred pounds. And I'm getting my ass kicked every day, by jocks, by nerds, by everyone. And my father? He's beating me with a belt when I'm home, going to beat the devil out of me, beat me until I'm not gay."

"God!" Lawrence said and moved to take her hand.

Lawrence looked down. His wrists were affixed to the cold steel rails of the gurney. Britney smiled and took his left hand into her soft warm hands.

"Then Shannon? This gorgeous girl suddenly starts coming to our school. And she makes a bee line, straight for me. I tell Shannon I'm gay and she says that's fine, we'll just be the best of friends," Britney smiled. "And she brings me here and introduces me to Uncle David and Aunt Linda. Uncle David is the Chief Medical Examiner; he's a brilliant pathologist. He met Aunt Linda when he was just starting in medical school; he was twenty three and she was forty seven. They fell in love and got married. Aunt Linda had a stroke shortly after Uncle David became the Assistant M.E. Now, Uncle David's only twenty nine. He's young, he's going to want sex. But Aunt Linda loves him, doesn't want to lose him to some little whore, some eighteen, nineteen year old blonde slut gets knocked up first time they fuck."

"What's that got do with..." Lawrence asked.

"So, they came up with the idea of taking pretty boys and making them into pretty girls. Uncle David is straight; not a gay bone in his body. These little sissy boys have a face he can fuck, an ass he can fuck, hormones and fat cell displacement gives him titties to play with; I told you, he's a brilliant pathologist, didn't I? After two, three years? His latest little fuck toys find him a new fuck toy and they go on their merry little way. That way, Uncle David never falls in love, Aunt Linda's safe from ever losing Uncle David, the little sissy boy's given some money, everyone's happy," Britney finished her tale.

"But, my mom, I mean, sooner or later," Lawrence stammered.

"Baby, your mom's not going look for you," Britney said, almost sadly. "How long you think it'll take before she even notices that you're gone?"

>>.>>.>>

"Took almost a whole week," Korrie continued her tale. "Six days before she thought to call the police. And only reason she did that? School called, wanting to know why I hadn't been in class that week."

"Huh," Charlie said.

"Kind of ironic twist; police start looking for me, try to find Britney, that BMW of hers, but she's long gone. Uncle David's the M.E. and dumps a body, same basic body height and weight as Lawrence Kettering. Because it took my mother so long even notice I'm gone? The dumped body has decomposed, animals have been after it, not even enough left for my mom to identify," Korrie said. "Uncle David says it's my body, well, the body of the missing Lawrence Kettering, cause of death blunt force trauma, couple of gang members get arrested for my murder. My mom? Somewhere, she got this life insurance policy on me. That ass hole Phil, takes the twenty five thousand out of her account, finds some nineteen year old black meth whore and runs off. My body? My mother didn't even have enough to bury me; I'm lying in some unmarked grave somewhere."

"What? But you're not, you're right here," Charlie pointed out.

"Aunt Linda passed away last year. Thought for sure Uncle David was going kick me out; he no longer needs me, right? No longer needs fuck his little sissy boy," Korrie said. "But things go on like always. Three, four times a week, I'm getting my pussy fucked, getting my face fucked.

She ran her fingers through Charlie's thick hair. Leaning forward, she kissed Charlie softly.

"Knew, minute I saw you, you'd be perfect," she whispered. The eyes really are the window to the soul," Korrie whispered.

"Oh good, our little patient is awake now," a handsome man said, voice deep, rich.

"Uncle David! Hi! This is... Um, this is..." Korrie enthused, bouncing over and hugging the tall man.

"Kayleigh," David Rippen said. "So pleased to make your acquaintance."

Thus saying, David bent, pressed his full lips to Charlie's lips and kissed the still groggy young man. David's hand ran up and down Charlie's chest, then dipped underneath the cool sheet.

"Mmph!" Charlie gave a little grunt as David's thick finger and thumb gently pinched, twisted Charlie's nipple.

"Mm-hmm," David moaned as he sucked on Charlie's tongue.

"Mm-hmm," Charlie heard himself agreeing as David's large hand gently cupped his growing shaft, his heavy balls.

"Kayleigh, I think you and I are going to be very happy together," Uncle David declared, standing again.

Uncle David then checked the drip bottle that Charlie had not noticed before. The man checked that the IV needle was still securely affixed to the back of Charlie's right hand. He injected a syringe into the drip bottle, shook it slightly then smiled down at Charlie.

"Let the drugs do the work, Kayleigh," Uncle David ordered gently. "Just let them do the work, okay?"

"Yes sir," Charlie agreed, beginning to feel sleepy again.

He came to, no idea how many minutes or hours he'd been asleep. Looking over to where Korrie had been sitting, he saw a Latin beauty. The woman read silently from her cell phone, smiling to herself.

"You, you're Britney?" Charlie croaked out.

"Hi! Yes, I'm Britney, one of Uncle David's nieces," the woman smiled. "Need anything?"

"Korrie's right, you are beautiful," Charlie said.

"Aw! Korrie's such a sweetie, isn't she?" Britney said. "Here, need some water? The drugs always made me so thirsty."

"Where's Korrie?" Charlie asked.

"School," Britney said.

"Hey, she's awake, huh?" a handsome young man asked, entering Charlie's line of sight.

"Uh huh. Oh! And here's Mommy's pretty girl. Yes you are! Yes you are!" Britney enthused.

"Kayleigh, this handsome man is my husband, Paul. Don't get any ideas, hear? And this is our baby girl Annalei," Britney made the introductions.

"I'm not, my name is..." Charlie protested.

"Great to meet you, Kayleigh," Paul said, relinquishing the struggling toddler over to her mother.

"But my name isn't..." Charlie said, voice growing frantic.

"Hey, hey, ask you to keep an eye on her. Who got her so riled up?" Dr. Rippen demanded, barging into the room.

"My name is Charlie. Charles Whitman," Charlie sobbed as a syringe was injected into his flabby upper arm.

"Charlie Whitman's dead," Charlie heard as he again drifted off to sleep.

"Wasn't much of a life anyway," Charlie heard someone else say.

Charlie spent a great deal of time drifting in and out of consciousness. Sometimes the beautiful Britney would be sitting next to him. Sometimes Korrie would be there. Korrie always smiled happily and kissed him whenever she saw his hazel eyes looking at her.

"Huh?" Charlie weakly mumbled, feeling himself being hoisted out of the gurney.

He came to again, seated in a wheelchair. The slight rocking motion as they travelled down a hallway lulled him to sleep again.

"Mmph!" Charlie gasped then coughed as his head was dunked underneath the warm water.

"Hate to do that, Kayleigh, but good grief! That hair needs a good washing," Uncle David chuckled when Charlie spluttered.

He could feel Uncle David's fingernails rasping against his scalp. Could feel a tingling from the shampoo as Uncle David massaged the shampoo into his thick blonde hair.

"And, hold that breath again," Uncle David ordered and pushed Charlie underneath the water's surface again.

Charlie was almost fully awake by the time Uncle David finished scrubbing his body clean. He did protest slightly as he was pulled out of the warmth of the water.

Then he was pulled to sit on Uncle David's lap. A large fluffy towel was wrapped around his shoulders, cradling his smooth buttocks. Uncle David used a second fluffy towel to pat, rub Charlie's body dry.

Uncle David carried Charlie into a bedroom and lay him down, still cradled in the towel.

"And..." Uncle David smiled, pouring some gentle smelling lotion into the palm of his large hand."

Mm-hmm," Charlie murmured as the man's large hands began to massage the lotion into his skin.

Uncle David's hands traveled down Charlie's limp arms, then along his ribcage. Uncle David's hands massaged the lotion into Charlie's swelling breasts, over his sensitive nipples. His hands brought each nipple to full hardness.

"Thirty five B right now," Uncle David commented. "But there's enough cellulose; we should get you up to about a thirty five D, don't you think?"

Uncle David continued to apply the lotion to Charlie's skin, over his slight paunch, even over his hard, throbbing cock and heavy balls.

When Uncle David finished massaging the lotion into Charlie's feet, he gently rolled Charlie onto his belly. The swell of Charlie's breasts made it difficult for Charlie to get comfortable; he'd never had breasts before. His erection bent underneath him, bent to the side.

"Oh, but that is a pretty gluteus maximus," Uncle David chuckled.

"Oh, and what a pretty little hole," David crooned as his lotion slick hands kneaded Charlie's buttocks.

"It might be wrong," Uncle David whispered into Charlie's ear as he applied the lotion to Charlie's shoulders. "But I think I'll enjoy fucking my pretty little niece. Don't you, Kayleigh?"

Charlie did not respond. But, to his shame, his horror, he grunted, then loosed a torrent of semen, saturating the fluffy towel underneath him.

"Here, Kayleigh," Uncle David husked, laying on the bed next to Charlie. "Why don't you wrap those pretty little lips around my cock? Oh, Sweetheart, I've been waiting so long for this."

Charlie looked at the handsome man's nude body. Uncle David had a head of dark hair with some strands of gray woven throughout. His face was large, with large blue eyes, a strong nose, full pouting lips and a healthy tan.

His chest was broad, muscular. There was a smattering of chest hairs, dark, with a few strands of gray mixed in.

His abdomen also had a small patina of hair, was taut, leading down to narrow hips.

Charlie looked at the large, thick cock that lay on Uncle David's belly. Even in its semi-flaccid state, Uncle David's cock looked quite large, imposing.

"Eight and a half inches when it's fully hard," Uncle David crooned, taking one of Charlie's small hands, bringing Charlie's hand to his member.

He kissed Charlie softly.

"I don't want to tell you the circumference; you'll just complain that it'll never fit your sweet little pussy," Uncle David husked.

"But it will," Charlie moaned, stroking the growing member.

"Yes, sweet little Kayleigh, it will," Uncle David agreed, moaning as Charlie's hot mouth wrapped around the tip of his growing cock. "It will fit that sweet little pussy to perfection, won't it?"

Uncle David did not fuck Kayleigh's little pussy that night. But he did fuck Kayleigh's hot mouth four times. Uncle David had not exaggerated; the man's cock was enormous in girth, filling Kayleigh's stretched jaws, her tight throat almost painfully.

By morning, Kayleigh was able to swallow Uncle David's thick slab of meat all the way down her throat. Kayleigh was able to hold Uncle David in her throat for several long seconds before the need for oxygen dictated that she pull his cock from her throat.

When Uncle David declared an end to that night's fun, he had Kayleigh put on a pink baby doll with matching thong panties. Then, cradling Kayleigh in his arms, the two fell asleep.

"Here, Kayleigh," Uncle David said the following morning, handing Kayleigh a short pink robe. "We dress appropriately to eat in this house.

Korrie was already seated at the table when Uncle David and Kayleigh entered the dining room. She studied Uncle David's face, then smiled when Uncle David gave her a small nod and smile.

"Uncle David, where do I sit?" Kayleigh asked, hand resting on Uncle David's large bicep.

"Right here, my pet," Uncle David said, indicating a seat to his left.

"Good morning, Korrie," Kayleigh said.

"Good morning, Kayleigh," Korrie agreed.

"Mrs. Kensati," Uncle David called out.

Silently, the woman marched into the room. She served Uncle David first, then served Korrie, and finally Kayleigh.

"Korrie and Mrs. Kensati will be doing your hair, your nails today," Uncle David stated. "Tomorrow? Britney will come by, take you shopping for some clothes."

"Uncle David," Korrie began.

"And tomorrow night? Korrie will be bringing her little friend by," Uncle David said.

"Yay!" Korrie squealed excitedly.

"Your friend?" Kayleigh asked.

"Mandy," Korrie affirmed.

She leaned forward. Kayleigh also leaned forward.

"I, I've been in love with her forever," Korrie confessed.

"But you, you're a, does she know?" Kayleigh asked, beautiful hazel eyes wide.

"I uh, no. I, I'm going tell her tomorrow night," Korrie admitted, face growing concerned.

"I hope she doesn't hate me when she finds out," Korrie whispered.

"Korrie, she's your true friend? She'll love you all the same," Uncle David soothed.

When Uncle David finished his breakfast, he kissed Korrie, then Kayleigh. Then Korrie dragged Kayleigh up the stairs to her room. Still in their sleep wear, the two sat cross-legged on Korrie's bed while Korrie worked on Kayleigh's fingernails.