Deflowering the Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh, you will, Baby, you will," Korrie promised, watching as Charlie stripped out of jeans, briefs and socks.

She turned him around and playfully slapped his jiggling buttocks.

"Yes," Korrie enthused.

She pulled him to her bed and sat him on the lip of the mattress. They kissed hotly for a few moments, her hand constantly lightly stroking his cock. Just when Charlie was sure he would ejaculate, Korrie pinched and twisted the base of his cock, staving off the inevitable.

By the time Korrie shimmied out of blouse and lacy bra, Charlie was panting, almost trembling. She took pity on him and lay him down on her soft mattress.

"Oh God," Charlie groaned as Korrie's hot mouth slurped noisily from the head of his cock, down to the root.

"Mm-hmm," Koori cooed as Charlie grunted and thrust his hips.

When he finished ejaculating, Korrie wiggled forward and pressed her lips to Charlie's gasping mouth.

Charlie knew she was feeding him his own semen. His first instinct was to turn his head away. She must have sensed this; her small hand was on the side of his face, holding him in place.

His second instinct was to open his mouth wide. His cock slowly stiffened again as he tasted his own semen on Korrie's probing tongue. The two lovers kissed, gently touching one another's faces.

"Charlie, can I, you can say no, but, can I fuck you?" Korrie whispered hotly into his ear.

"I uh yeah, yes, please let me fuck you," Charlie gasped out, cock twitching and jerking.

"I, Charlie, it all right, I mean, I know it's kind of, it's kind of kinky but..." Korrie hesitated as she unzipped her skirt.

Kinky's good, kinky's good," Charlie quickly agreed and she laughed.

Charlie was puzzled when Korrie tied his wrists to the right and left posts of her headboard. His cock jerked, pulsed as she wiggled around him, black lace thong cradling, displaying her compact buttocks.

"And, oh! Someone likes this," Korrie giggled, seeing Charlie's hard cock bobbing.

She bent and licked Charlie's cock, her green eyes peering into his hazel eyes.

"Wait, going be kind of hard to..." Charlie said as Korrie lifted one heavy leg and tied it to the cross beam of her headboard.

"No, no, it'll work, you'll see," Korrie giggled as she fastened his other leg over his head.

She wiggled three pillows underneath his hips, thus reliving some of the strain in his back and the backs of his thighs.

"Charlie," Korrie whispered, fingers in the waistband of her panties. "Charlie! Ready to get fucked?"

"Uh huh," Charlie agreed eagerly.

"Okay, Charlie, and I'm ready to fuck you," Korrie tittered as she eased her panties down and off of her long legs.

At first, Charlie could not comprehend what his eyes were seeing. Korrie had beautiful hips; they flared out beautifully from her narrow waist. Her pubic hair was a light brown in color, light brown tightly coiled curls.

And Korrie had a seven inch, fat, angry looking cock and two heavy balls.

"That's, Korrie, you, you're a guy?" Charlie sputtered, staring at Korrie's cock.

The head glistened with Korrie's excitement. Her cock bobbed and twitched and pulsed. Her heavy balls wobbled and her cock bobbed as she knee walked to where Charlie lay, legs up, anus exposed.

"Ready to get fucked, Baby?" Korrie cooed, unscrewing the lid from a jar of anal lubricant.

"You, I'll scream," Charlie threatened as the mattress sagged.

"And? Think Mrs. Kensati will save you?" Korrie giggled.

"Help! Help!" Charlie did scream as he felt Korrie's greased finger begin to probe his struggling anus.

"Charlie! Stop that!" Korrie hissed, gripping Charlie's balls in her other hand.

"Erk!" Charlie cried out; the pressure was excruciating.

Then, to his horror and shame, his semen jetted out of his hard cock. His semen jetted out, striking him on the face, throat and chest.

"Going quit screaming?" Korrie asked, slightly releasing her grip on his testicles.

"Yes, yes," Charlie groaned.

Soon, two fingers were probing, thrusting in and out of his greasy rectum. Charlie closed his eyes, face red with shame. His treacherous cock had again swelled as Korrie's fingers pushed in and out of his virgin orifice.

"Oh God, this, oh this is, I wanted do tis first time I saw that pretty face of yours," Korrie husked as she gripped her fat erection in her hand.

"Please, Korrie, Please don't," Charlie whimpered as he felt the head of her cock against his rectum.

"Oh, Baby," Korrie said, sounding almost sad. "Baby, it's too late."

"Ugh!" Charlie screamed as the blunt head of Korrie's cock pushed into his anus.

He could feel the blunt end of her cock pressing against his tightly clenched opening. He could feel his muscles weaken against the invasion. He could feel the blunt head gain a millimeter, press and gain another painful millimeter.

"Ugh, God damn, it hurts, it hurts," Charlie sobbed out as the head caused his rosebud to flower open.

"Shh, shh, first time always does," Korrie whispered, voice tight with her strain.

Charlie could feel the blunt head pushing in past his opening. He could feel the flared ridge around the glans of Korrie's cock as it rasped against his sensitive tissue. He could feel the blunt head pushing, pushing, gaining millimeter after millimeter.

"Ugh, damn you are tight," Korrie wheezed

"Please, Korrie, please stop, I won't tell anyone you're a guy, okay?" Charlie sobbed, tears streaming down his face as pain radiated from his anus outward.

"Told you, Baby; too late," Korrie groaned and slowly began to back up.

"Ugh! God damn it!" Charlie howled, feeling every millimeter of her blunt cock now rasping as she pulled out of him.

Then she was pushing in again. A curious warmth began to well up in Charlie's guts. He could feel the head of Korrie's cock pushing in deeper. He could feel his anus relaxing, accommodating the impressive girth of her cock.

"Ugh, aw shit!" Charlie cried out and again his cock jerked and spurted a heavy stream of semen, the semen striking him in his face, throat and chest.

"Ugh, God damn, like my cock, huh?" Korrie giggled and started to pull herself out of his clutching rectum again.

"Ugh," Charlie sobbed, not answering her question.

"You going make a great pussy," Korrie whispered. "You going make a great bitch. I bet Uncle David's going love you, Baby."

Charlie just grunted and moaned as Korrie began to thrust forcefully. Korrie's cock was now hammering in and out of Charlie's hole.

"Ugh, yes, yes, oh," Korrie grunted and began to spurt a hot stream of her semen into Charlie's sore bowels.

"Oh, oh, yes, oh God," Korrie grunted and panted as she gasped to catch her breath.

She bent and kissed Charlie on his lips.

"Oh! Ew, come on, ew, God, got your shit all over my cock," Korrie complained as her cock popped out of Charlie's hole.

Korrie quickly untied Charlie and helped him get to shaky legs. He staggered slightly as she pulled him toward a door.

"Toilet's right there; I'm jumping in the shower," Korrie said.

Charlie wearily plopped onto the padded seat of the commode. Korrie did slide the clear glass door open and start the shower.

"Finish in there, come join me," Korrie said.

"Ugh! Oh," Charlie sobbed as his guts twisted, then unknotted.

After he finished, he did open the door of the shower. Korrie smiled and pulled him against her wet body.

"I, I'm not gay," Charlie said, resisting as Korrie hugged him.

"I'm not either," Korrie smiled and easily pinned him against the shower wall.

She kissed him. After a moment, Charlie opened his mouth and the two kissed. Then Korrie grabbed a nylon netting sponge and squirted some body was onto the ball. She made quick work of cleaning the dribbles of semen from his throat and chest. When that was done, she then twisted Charlie around.

"Aw yeah, Baby's got a nice ass, huh?" Korrie praised, then soaped up Charlie's butt crack.

"Need get that hiney all nice and shiny," Korrie hissed, pinning Charlie's torso against the shower wall.

"I'm not, Korrie, I'm not gay," Charlie almost sobbed.

He could feel the rough material rasping against his tender flesh. He could feel his erect cock bending as Korrie pushed him against the wall.

"I know that," Korrie said, biting down on Charlie's ear. "I wanted some gay guy, I'd get Peter in here."

Peter Delahoosy was a fellow classmate. No one knew for sure, but it was rumored that the young man was gay.

Korrie used a fluffy towel to dry Charlie and then had him sit on the lid of the commode while she dried herself off. His cock jerked and twitched as he watched her compact buttocks strain and flex as she toweled off. She made quick work of blowing her hair dry, again with much flexing and swiveling her buttocks for his benefit.

When she'd finished, she smiled at him in her mirror. He smiled sheepishly. Then she turned, one hand gripping her erect cock.

"You ready to play again?" she cooed.

"Korrie, I, no, I, my ass can't take that again," Charlie protested.

She first kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Her other hand softly stroked his hard cock as they kissed. She then stood and presented her cock to him.

"I, I'm not gay," Charlie protested, shrinking away from her.

"I know that. I'm not either," Korrie snapped. Losing patience.

She gripped the back of Charlie's head in a surprisingly strong grip and pushed her cock against his mouth. He tried to twist away.

"Look. I sucked yours. Fuck, I sucked you off, what? Twice. Least you could do is..." Korrie bartered.

"Let you fuck my ass," Charlie shrilled.

"And don't try tell me you didn't like it," Korrie said.

"I didn't," Charlie denied.

"Charlie," Korrie said.

"I DIDN'T!" Charlie sobbed.

"Yeah, yeah you did," Korrie whispered, squatting down and looking into Charlie's eyes. "Baby, way your ass was squeezing my cock? You liked it, a lot."

She stood and pulled Charlie to his feet. Korrie led the sobbing boy back into her bedroom. Again, she pulled him to lie on her bed, after shoving the mound of pillows aside. Then she cuddled up against him. Her hands stroked his flesh. Her lips kissed his face and throat.

"Baby, it's all right," she soothed. "Hey, liking a big fat cock doesn't make you a fag."

"Then what's it make you?" Charlie screeched angrily.

"Makes you a great fuck," she claimed. "Makes you a great piece of ass."

She bit down on one of his nipples, teeth gently but firmly holding onto the nub. Her tongue lapped against the tender flesh. She released his nipple, kissed him, then took the other nipple into her mouth.

Her hand went to his rock hard cock and stroked it gently. Then her hand cupped his balls and gently squeezed them. She rolled them in her hand.

Korrie twisted around and took Charlie's cock into her mouth. She held just the head in her loose lips, letting her tongue do the work. Her pressure was light as she slid her mouth down the length of his cock.

"Ooh," Charlie moaned.

And then Korrie's cock was nudging against his cheek. It bumped into his face a few times.

"Baby, come on," Korrie gently commanded, letting Charlie's hard cock pop out of her mouth.

Her small hand continued to toy with his balls and her lips loosely held his cock. Again, her hard cock bumped into his cheek.

Charlie opened his mouth. The taste was of lavender, of the lavender body wash they'd just used. There was a slightly bitter taste oozing from the tip, her excitement. The texture of her cock was velvety soft, smooth against his tongue. Her skin felt warm as she pushed herself deeper into his mouth.

"Mm-hmm," Korrie moaned in approval as Charlie's hot tongue lapped at her sensitive cock.

"Breathe through your nose, Baby," Korrie counseled when her cock thrust too far, causing him to gag and cough.

"Mmph!" Charlie gagged again as Korrie's cock bumped into his throat.

"Your nose, Baby, breathe through your nose," Korrie said, her small hand holding the back of Charlie's head in place.

"Ack! Ack!" Charlie gasped and grunted.

"Oh fuck yeah," Korrie moaned as her cock slid down Charlie's throat. "Fuck! Yes!"

Stream after stream of her semen pumped down Charlie's flexing, constricting throat. Charlie fought, unable to breathe as Korrie held him in place.

"Fuck, oh that was so good, Baby," Korrie enthused, finally pulling her cock from Charlie's gagging, retching throat.

"Fucking trying kill me?" Charlie screamed, tears running down his face.

"Shh, shh, stop," Korrie demanded, wiggling around to kiss Charlie's tears away.

She hugged him tightly and kissed him. Then she was urging his legs apart.

"Korrie, what, no, please don't," Charlie begged.

Even as he begged her not to use his aching bowels again, his cock was throbbing. His legs parted of their own accord. He whimpered as she again wormed two greasy fingers into his rectum.

"Augh! Oh God!" he cried out as she slowly pushed her hard cock into him.

This time, because he was not bent nearly double, when his cock twitched then spurted his semen, it jetted out toward the ceiling. Korrie giggled as Charlie's semen jetted upward, then splattered onto his belly and patch of light brown pubic hair.

Korrie used a finger to scoop up his semen, then fed Charlie his semen. Charlie licked and sucked Korrie's finger clean.

Charlie came to, a soft white light bathing him. He could feel a soft, cool pillow underneath his head, could feel crisp white cloth against his bare skin. It was cool in the room, but not cold. The crisp sheet covering him was drawn up to just under his armpits.

"Hey, you're awake?" Korrie asked softly.

"Mm, uh, yeah," Charlie croaked softly.

"Here, need some water?" Korrie asked, standing.

He saw that Korrie was dressed in a white tank top and pair of Daisy Duke Denim shorts. Her light brown nipples were visible through the thin material of her tank top.

"Here you go, Baby," Korrie soothed, putting a straw to his lips.

Charlie tried to raise his hand, to take the cup from her. His wrists were securely fastened to cold metal railings along the small gurney he lay upon.

""What? What am I, why am I..." Charlie mumbled, head still slightly foggy.

"Shh," Korrie soothed, kissing him on his lips. "Let me tell you my story."

<<.<<.<<

"Swear to fucking God, wish I had a gun, would just kill the mother fucker," Lawrence Kettering thought bitterly.

His face hurt where Phil had hit him. He couldn't even see out of his right eye; it had swollen shut.

And his mother. His own mother, instead of protecting her son, her only child from the savage beating her boyfriend had given him, his own mother said he'd brought it on himself.

How exactly Lawrence had brought the latest beating on himself, Penny couldn't say. But supposedly, Lawrence had either said or done something that warranted Phil punching the slender eighteen year old boy in his face.

So, he had to start the new school year, his last year of school with a nasty purplish-blackened right eye and a jaw so sore he'd been unable to eat breakfast that morning. Chewing his Cap'n Crunch had hurt.

"Oh, Sweetie Pie! Oh, what happened to you?" a beautiful, slightly chubby Latin girl cooed, actually reaching her hand up to gently touch Lawrence's face.

Lawrence stared, uncomprehending. He was Loser Larry. Beautiful girls didn't fuss over him. Beautiful girls with impressive chests and wonderfully rounded hips and beautiful eyes didn't look into his green eyes with concern.

In front of his classmates, the students that called him loser, and dork, and dumb ass, Lawrence sobbed out the story. While he sobbed, Britney Ann Davis held him against her pillowy soft 38DD breasts. She stroked his blond hair, she whispered soothing words into his ear.

"Hi, I'm Britney," she finally smiled. "I'm new here."

"I uh, I'm..." Lawrence stammered.

"Larry the Loser," Todd Celcamp sneered.

"Wow, a rectum that can talk," Britney sneered at Todd. "Come on, Larry, we're sitting over here, okay?"

"Uh, Lawrence. I hate 'Larry,'" Lawrence said.

"Oh, okay, Sweetie Pie," Britney smiled.

Her shoulder length black hair shone as it surrounded her round face. Her eyes were large, dark as they peered into his eyes. Her nose was small and her lips were full, pouting.

Her skin tone showed her Latin heritage, her hourglass figure also showed her heritage.

"I just moved here from Missouri; you live here long?" Britney continued. "My uncle? See, I was living, oh God, you don't even want know how bad it was, you know, the fat girl, everybody wants make fun of the fat kid, right?"

They had three classes together. In each class, Britney grabbed Lawrence and pulled him to sit next to her. At lunch, he was herded to her table. Other males, the Alpha males in the school noticed the new girl, noticed her large chest, her nice jiggly butt and approached her.

But she ignored them, smiling at Lawrence. She touched him, his hand, his arm, his leg.

"Lawrence, how you getting home?" she asked, catching him as he left his last class of the day.

"I uh, buss," Lawrence admitted.

"Well, no sir! Come on; I've got my uncle's old car over here," Britney enthused, guiding Lawrence toward a lipstick red BMW.

Britney did not say anything about the trailer park. She made no comment about the fact that out of all the rusted, sagging trailers, the one Lawrence lived in looked the most in need of repairs, or demolition.

"I come get you tomorrow, okay?" Britney enthused, kissed Lawrence on his lips and waited until he entered the trailer before pulling away.

"Fuck! Who was that, huh?" Phil demanded, standing in the open doorway, watching the BMW pull out of the trailer park.

"Britney," Lawrence mumbled.

"Britney? Who's this Britney?" Phil asked.

Lawrence was afraid to say anything. He was afraid if he gave too much information, somehow Phil would find a way to destroy the one good thing he had in his life.

But he was also afraid not to say anything. He did not want to somehow anger Phil again; his face still hurt.

"Goes to my school; we got a bunch of the same classes. Got a butt load of homework," Lawrence said, hoping that would satisfy Phil.

"Shit, man, see she's got a sister, huh?" Phil chortled, giving Lawrence a light slap to his shoulder.

"A sis, and uh, hey, what you need with a sister, huh?" Lawrence's mother asked.

A light slap to Penny's face silenced her complaint. Lawrence quickly went to his room, to start on his homework.

"Lawrence, I'm picking you up tonight, okay? We're going on our first date," Britney husked in Lawrence's ear as she dropped him off at his trailer Friday afternoon.

"What should I wear?" Lawrence asked.

"Hmm, oh, just some nice jeans, a nice shirt," Britney said. "Baby, I know you don't got a bunch of money, so don't get too dressed up. We're just going to Rio Del Sol, then the Ridge, okay?"

"The, the Ridge?" Lawrence asked, voice slightly strangled.

"Yeah, uh, unless you don't want to?" Britney asked, peering into his beautiful eyes.

"Oh yeah I want to, hell yeah I want to," Lawrence enthused. "It's just that, I mean, God, you're gorgeous! Why would you want go there, with me?"

"Because, God, you're gorgeous," Britney giggled and kissed him. "Now, get out. I need go home and get beautiful."

"That shouldn't take too long; you're already beautiful," Lawrence said.

"Get out," Britney mock-ordered. "See you at six, okay?"

Phil flirted with Britney, right in front of Lawrence's mother. Phil seemed oblivious to her glares, but Britney and Lawrence noticed.

"Get that little slut out of my house and don't bring her back here," Lawrence's mother hissed, her ragged fingernails digging painfully into Lawrence's scrawny bicep.

Rio Del Sol was an upscale Mexican restaurant. The salsa and the guacamole was made to order, at the customer's table. Britney ordered everything, speaking in fluent Spanish with the Latin waiter.