All Comments on 'Deep Talks (With Anal)'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
SmutolSmutolover 3 years ago

Better but still not rly realistic. There was almost no preparation, no pain for her at all even since it was her 1st time with deep bum adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

This was really fun and super engaging! I found it about 1am last night and "accidentally" stayed up until 6am reading the whole thing. It made me wanna fantasize about fucking my brother -- and I'm an only child!

I liked the slow burn, I liked how real Kasey's inner dialogue seemed to me, and for some reason on a nonsexual level I really liked her relationship with Lily, especially the sexual openness that isn't attraction. It's bizarre to think of two friends masturbating together to kinky porn in the living room and having pleasant deep sometimes sexual conversation without wanting to fuck each other, but it's really sweet and makes me wish I/the world was a bit more open about honest sexuality. The bit where Lily, her, and Brandon are just kinda doing their thing as roommates was really sweet somehow.

The absolute ONLY thing I wish were any different was I wish when Xander finally realized he wanted and could have something with Kasey after divorcing Beth, I kinda wish something had gone terribly wrong after their first date that pulled them apart temporarily again. It'd be devastating (and super sexy) to extend that burn just a smidge further by putting something between them after their first super sexy makeout by the car - like a parent finding out and disapproving, but it doesn't have to be that. Maybe it's Xander's turn to chase Kasey and pine over her while she tries (and fails) to move on. He pretended to ignore her sexually for so long, I just wish there was a bit more he had to do to "earn" their perfect ending. How awful would it be if they got that taste, only to have it ripped away and see the possibility of their worst fear - ruining their relationship as siblings - and then how sexy would it be to see them still find each other irresistible enough to throw caution to the winds even after experiencing that threat?

I'm happy there was a happy ending though, and that everyone eventually accepted them.

Last note: the anal bit was amazing. The dialogue, the mild dominance from Xan, just... chefs kiss.

Thank you for sharing your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

That was an amazing story. I really loved the whole thing.

I do agree with one of the other comments about it being slightly unrealistic in sections but that doesnt matter when your taking your rwaders on such an emotional ride.

I look forward to reading other stoires you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing as always

I think putting (with anal) in the title might not be a good move going forward. This should have been the only version, if it's the version you prefer.

IMO this is your best story yet, and I can't wait to read whatever's next. The way you write emotions and believable relationships is just far above almost everyone else on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good, but too fuckin’ long

I would have given this more than three stars if it hadn’t been quite so drawn out. Just too much.

xxeloxxeloover 3 years ago
Incredible

Best story i’ve read on literotica!

Loved the slow build, loved the talk between the participants.

I was hoping for more interaction between Lilly and Kasey and later Hazel an Xander too..... but hey....

XarthXarthover 3 years agoAuthor
Don't worry

The whole (With Anal) thing isn't something I plan on doing more. It really was just because I submitted a first version that didn't include the anal scenes it should have. There are times I don't write stories exactly the way I want for reasons that aren't always great, and this was one of them. Only this time I went back and did it the way I wanted as well.

nerdman009nerdman009over 3 years ago

Love your work man! When is the next story?

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderover 3 years ago

......Aaaaand now it's complete. There was too much hinting about "anything" for this part to be missing.

What a job you did with it too the anal scene blended perfectly with the story. Her enthusiasm was infectious. the characters stayed true to form. The descriptions were hot without dragging the story down.

Thank you for completing the story. Five stars

noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsover 3 years ago

I'm kind of conflicted on this one. While I think this is some of the very best character work in anything you have written to date, it's probably not one I will ever re-read (unlike many of your others). It's kind of emotionally rough to get through and while the payoff is amazing I don't think it makes for as fun of a revisit a some of your other best stuff like S&S. Really impressed by your development as a writer over the years and I still think it's cool that you are trying new things like the other genres and exploring the asexuality/demisexuality stuff.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago
5 stars

Thank you. Thank you thank you. Please keep writing stories like this, you're writing style is so much what I look for. 5 stars!

DinaParker69DinaParker69over 3 years ago
Interesting and mature

This one was really interesting, felt mature and messy in good ways.

Also felt at times like it hammered the oint home, but I also felt as if it was deliberate to showcase how frustrating it would feel for Kasey.

Good writting!

AnomalyNineAnomalyNineover 3 years ago
Demisexuality

I stumbled across this in a vaguely horny mood, and then suddenly I wasn't in that mood anymore and I devoured the entire story.

I'm demisexual myself, and I feel INCREDIBLY seen, here. A lot of Kasey's feelings and behaviors echo my own, and it was unexpectedly wonderful to run across this story that felt so...intimately correct. Personally accurate.

Thank you for doing such a careful job with Kasey. It's very much appreciated.

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago
Awesome Dialogue

The best dialogue I've ever read in erotica. It made the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I just want to watch you." "Maybe we've stolen something from each other." "Like now I TOTALLY want to cum in you."

You have the worst dialogue in this section, and it's so fucking cheesy I don't think you've ever been in a relationship.

BigBonkBigBonkabout 3 years ago

This story definitely is jumping into my top 5 all time favorites. The character development, the dialogue, just the amount of time Kasey had to wait for her dream to come true; everything built up so well to the two of them finally just getting together and being free with each other. I feel like I saw more of a realistic plot in this story than your other works(maybe still not entirely plausible lol but I guess I wouldn't know...), so when Kasey and Xander got together, It felt so right. Almost like a weight was lifted off of MY shoulders, knowing what Kasey had been through.

Anyway, this story is awesome.

Thank you for writing this, it's incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm here to dislike, not an incest story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a really excellent story, romantic and sensual and cute and fun and sometimes hot. The characters are wonderfully quirky, especially Kasey.

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

if you want you can stop writing now - no way you top this!

... j/k absolutely do not do that!!!!

And to people complaining about the length??? he seriously warned you off that bat!!!!! you shouldn't take away votes for something that the author literally warned you about!! And seriously what would you cut? The asexuality/ demisexual had to be nailed down repeatedly because those of you are not one or the other could never understand how different and... well to quote Kas... broken.. it makes a person feel. It plays on your mind constantly, especially before you have a name to put to it, and as this is from her POV it makes sense its on her mind all the time. Honestly when you combine the incest kink and the sexual identity issue it was always gonna be a long journey. And I call bullshit if anyone says there is a story on here where the buildup was so slow and the characters were so genuine that its absolutely plausible that this could happen in IRL, especially with the demi dimension added.

My only request is to write a similar story without the sibling side of it - like idk, lifelong friends since childhood where one of them could not feel that strong of an emotional connection with anyone else and head over heals in love while the other can't get them out of the friendzone. (Preferably with the gender of demi reversed) Such a story would be 1000x better explanation of how my mind works than anything I've managed yet, and I could just send the link to them and be like "read that, the POV is like me" but I cannot do this with this story - to do both the incest and the demi angles at the same time necessitates this length, but take out the incest and it be much, much shorter... and have the added benefit of having to explain why I like reading incest stories lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Author.

I'm glad you amended for anal. It ties in better for how it seemed to going.

Perhaps a little soon after their first go-around? Or not.

Maybe a "happy accident" (still consensual and desired) would leant an overall better feeling for their relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am speachless. You are an true artist with words. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thought it was great! Bit more believable than other stories as well. The long time frame and the struggle of each sibling trying to conform or resist or just all of it! Just seemed to me that this was a more accurate depiction of a one sided (part of the way) sibling attraction. It really took time for them to get together and the struggles are very realistic. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, well written. In my opinion though, they never got past thinking and talking like teenagers instead of adults. Still got o 5❤️❤️❤️

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I loved reading this story, I was with them both all the way, silently cheering them on. Beautifully written and so rewarding to read.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Your dialogues are amazing.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilover 1 year ago

I saved this story for ages - knowing how long it was. Absolutely savored it once I finally took the leap. Another beauty.

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

I love that this is a story about love becoming fulfilled, everything else is about the things that either got in the way or helped it on its way.

Story telling at its best.

steam692steam6926 months ago

I love your stories so much. The people are so real. I can't believe how much I was laughing at the dialog. Cause again you make your people so real. And just as importantly you don't get hung up on size. Boobies or Boners. Cause no one is ask before they are born what color eyes they want, or if they want big boobies for girls, or porn size boners for guys. So it's a crap shoot for everyone. And you don't mess up your stories that way. So thank you. I'm working my way through all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's really beautiful how 100% of the appeal of this story comes from the emotional connection between the characters. The deliberate lack of physical or graphic descriptions really speaks to your skill as a writer. At the rate I'm burning through your stories Imma need some suggestions for new writers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Deep Talks Previous Part
Deep Talks Series Info

SIMILAR Stories