Dance on Your Knees Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jory and Tim Knudsen got into a screaming fight. Jory did all the screaming while Tim tried to walk away from the drunk, enraged and irrational girl. His refusal to engage in her confrontation infuriated Jory even more and she attempted to slap Tim. The extremely drunk girl staggered and fell into the sliding glass door, shattering it.

"Okay, party's over," someone said and Becky found herself driving the severely bleeding and sobbing Jory to the Alliance Square Health Care facility.

"You're a high school graduate," Jory's mother snapped as she entered the curtained off area where Jory was waiting to see a doctor.

"Momma, I..." Jory started to spin a concocted half-truth.

"Then start acting like a God damned high school graduate," the woman snarled.

Becky sidled out of the emergency room while Jory and Jory's mother argued. She ran into Tim Knudsen at another classmate's home. Tim proved his maturity by asking how Jory was doing.

"Looks like she's getting a bunch of stitches; you just 'bout had enough of these parties?" Becky asked, lightly resting her hand on Tim's muscled arm.

"I uh, yeah," Tim agreed.

"You uh, you need a ride?" Becky asked, now lightly tracing a pattern on his arm.

"Yeah," Tim agreed, allowing himself to be led to her car.

In her bedroom, Becky bent and took Tim's semi-erect cock into her mouth. She groaned, realizing she was tasting her friend's essences on Tim's rapidly expanding cock. She was tasting Jory and Tim's combined juices as she bobbed her head up and down the length of Tim's fat cock.

Tim played with Becky's breasts while she serviced him with her mouth. She grunted and moaned as he tugged on her piercings, then flicked his fingernail against her hard nipple.

"Shit!" Becky cried out in orgasm.

Tim was not the type to demand one sided action. As soon as he spurted his load into her mouth, Tim had Becky on her back, his head between her legs. He tongued and sucked and fingered her to three orgasms before crawling up to place his cock to the mouth of her pussy.

"No, no, my ass, I, I want you in my ass," Becky whined, then groaned as Tim's impressive cock slid deep into her pussy.

Tim pumped in and out of Becky's depths for a few moments before kissing her and pulling out. Becky panted for a moment before excusing herself. She squealed, then giggled when Tim delivered a playful slap to her jiggling ass.

"Ass hole," Becky giggled.

"Uh huh, hey, when'd you get them piercings?" Tim asked.

"You like them?" Becky asked, opening her bedroom door.

"Yeah, I like them a lot," Tim agreed.

Becky stepped into her bathroom and prepared an enema. After her second enema, she scampered back to her bedroom and lay on her bed next to Tim. They kissed for several long moments, touching one another's flesh. With one longer, passionate kiss, Becky got onto her knees and shoulders.

"Lube's right there, on the dresser," Becky said, small hands pulling her fleshy globes apart.

"Okay, I uh, I I've never done this before," Tim said as he squirted a dollop of gel onto his index and middle fingers.

"Tim, you ain't nothing but a God damned liar," Becky thought as Tim greased her rectum with slow, measured strokes of his two, then three fingers.

The first thrust of his fingers had sent an odd tingling from her resisting anus outward. Tim's fingers plumbing her rectum was an odd, exciting feeling. When he added a third finger, stretching her anus, Becky found the sensation very pleasurable.

"I, augh, oh, oh shit, shit yes!" Becky cried out as the fat knob of Tim's cock pressed into her struggling rectum.

His fingers had been pleasurable, exciting, and naughty. Tim's fat cock sent a jolt of white hot, searing pain throughout her body, radiating from her rectum outward. And as the head of his cock gained entry, a spasm of pleasure engulfed Becky's guts.

"Augh! Oh God, this, I mean, shit! You, your pussy is...but this, this is unbelievable," Tim praised, pushing more and more of his cock into her struggling bowels.

"Fuck!" Becky screamed out when Tim reached around and diddled her clitoris.

Her orgasm caused her to buck. Bucking caused the last few inches of his cock to slide into her. Becky shook and groaned as Tim's cock stretched her rectum. She could feel his flesh pressing fully against her buttocks, could feel his smooth, warm flesh pressing against her.

Becky shivered in pleasure as he draped himself over her. She could feel his warm breath on the back of her neck. His hands cupped and squeezed her dangling breasts. Her nostrils filled with the aroma of Tim's sweat, of soap.

One of the things Becky had found so sexy about Tim Knudsen, other than his genuine warmth and compassion was his sexy body. His sexiness jumped a few notches when he'd taken off his clothing and revealed his hairless body. Even his crotch and heavy testicles had no hair. Now, feeling his warm, smooth flesh pressing firmly against her buttocks gave Becky a shiver of pleasure.

The feeling of Tim's cock imbedded inside of her guts, the feeling of being stuffed full was slightly uncomfortable, slightly off-center. As Tim began to withdraw, Becky ground her teeth against that somewhat off-balance feeling deep inside of her.

"I, I, augh, oh God, I, I love you," Becky confessed as Tim began pulling his cock from her complaining rectum.

Tim paused, then resumed his movements. He dug his fingers into her drooling pussy, then rubbed her clitoris with his thumb.

"Love you too," Tim said, voice low.

"I, I think he means it," Becky thought, trying to gather a coherent thought as her pussy and her ass were on overload from his cock and his expert fingers.

"Jory, you are one stupid bitch," Becky thought just before another massive orgasm robbed her of the ability to think.

Becky released her buttocks and got onto hands and knees, bracing herself against Tim's hard forward thrust. After the third thrust, Becky began pushing herself back, to meet Tim's forward movements.

"Aieegh! I, oh, oh God!" Becky cried out as Tim grabbed her hanging breasts and squeezed them.

"I, aw damn aw damn," Tim began chanting as his thrusts became erratic.

"Oh God damn yes," Becky cried out as she felt Tim's semen flooding her bowels.

With several kisses and touches and murmurs, they slowly dressed. Becky repeated her declaration of love and Tim smiled.

"Love you too," Tim said softly, then kissed her.

The following day, Mrs. White, Jory's mother called and thanked Becky for bringing Jory to the ER. According to Mrs. White, Jory had received forty nine stitches; she'd gashed her left forearm open nearly to the bone as well as three fingers on her left hand. And, according to Jory's mother, Jory was grounded until June fifth. Of the year two thousand forty seven,, just in time for their twenty fifth high school reunion.

Two hours later, while Becky was editing her latest video, an anal masturbation video, Jory called. Jory had been given some pain relievers at the hospital and Becky believed Jory had started mixing the pills with alcohol. Truthfully, on more than one occasion, Becky had wondered if Jory might have a little problem with alcohol. Jory never had one or two beers or one or two glasses of wine. Jory drank until there was nothing left to drink.

"Can you believe what a dick that Tim is?" Jory slurred.

"Uh huh," Becky muttered, carefully squinting to see if her face was visible in her video.

She'd given herself an enema in preparation of making this video. She was astute enough to know that very few viewers wanted to see fecal matter in the video. At first, the enema had been very uncomfortable as it flooded into her bowels. But, sitting, straining, holding the soapy water in for as long as she could, an odd warmth engulfed her.

After a second enema, Becky entered her bedroom and paused for a moment. She wondered if Tim would like the sight of her in her thigh high black suede boots and nothing else. The camera certainly enjoyed the sight of her standing in her bedroom, wearing only black boots. She made sure the camera showed her from her throat down; her hair and face were not in the frame.

It took a while, positioning the camera just right, focusing on Becky kneeling on her bed, pale buttocks perched above dark boots. When she finally managed to get the angle just right, Becky had to admit, it was lewd, vulgar, and very hot. Her inner lips peeked out, plump and shiny with her excitement. Her rosebud was tightly clenched in anticipation.

"Unlike my honeypot, my little rosebud doesn't provide any lubrication," Becky stated for the microphone. "And, despite what you might have heard or read, the secretions from your vagina does not provide adequate lubrication for anal penetration."

Step by step, Becky talked about various lubrications, even mentioning vegetable oil. While she talked, she focused her camera tightly on the two then three fingers plunging in and out of her anus, thoroughly coating her rectum with KY Jelly.

After she'd lubricated her rectum, Becky started with a small vibrator. After a few moments of showing herself thrusting the small device into her willing rectum, she announced for the video's sake that she was ready for something larger. She introduced a standard sized six inch multi-speed vibrator.

Her video concluded with her using a large black heavily veined dildo on herself. Thrusting the massive toy into her bowels, Becky furiously rubbed her clitoris until she shrieked in a very satisfying orgasm.

"I mean, just left me at the hospital," Jory declared, taking Becky's attention away from her video editing.

"Jory, I'm the one brung you to the hospital," Becky corrected. "Tim wasn't anywhere near the hospital. Shit, he wasn't even driving last night."

"I, you sure?" Jory asked.

"Want to see the blood on my seat?" Becky asked, completing the edit.

"Oh. Wait. How you know he wasn't driving?" Jory asked.

"'Cause I'm the one brought him home," Becky said.

"And then he fucked the shit out of me," Becky thought as Jory launched into another rant about Tim Knudsen and his many faults.

'My ass is sooo sore' Becky texted to Tim while Jory rambled on, repeating herself.

'Kiss it and make it better' Tim offered, along with a Kiss Face emoji.

After a few more moments, Becky managed to get off the phone with Jory. She immediately called Tim.

"You know, Fordham County's got that Cyclone Park," Becky said. "And you go Monday through Thursday? It's half-price."

"No kidding? "That's the one, they got that hundred and eighty foot drop?" Tim asked.

"And the one with three loop de loops. Want to go halfsies on it?" Becky asked. "I can get the room; the Comfort, no, the Home Comfort Inn's usually pretty reasonable and..."

They left, driving west after a quick lunch at Sloane's Pizzeria. They arrived in Dan's Hollow, Texas just after three pm and enjoyed a waffle cone ice cream treat from Holland's Creamery. Becky got a mocha chocolate and Tim got a pistachio and shared their cold treats with each other. After checking into the motel, Becky and Tim walked across Dan's Hollow Road and entered the amusement park.

The roller coaster with the three loop de loops was an exhilarating ride. The roller coaster with the one hundred and eighty foot drop almost had Becky and Tim emptying bladders, bowels and stomachs. They agreed they were going on that one again and again and again. But only after a bathroom break.

When she'd bought the leather bomber jacket from Jamie Stanton, Becky had discovered Jamie's driver's license in the inside pocket. Becky had not noticed before, but she and Jamie could be twins. She used Jamie's ID to buy a couple of frozen margaritas and she and Tim sat on a bench and enjoyed the cold alcoholic treats. Then, with a few soft kisses, they strolled to the large Ferris wheel.

Supper at a Newhart's Restaurant on the grounds of the amusement park gave Tim and Becky a respite from their adventure. At the table, Tim took the paper wrapper his straw had come in and twisted and folded the paper, creating a ring.

"Oh Tim!" Becky mock-gasped as he slipped the flimsy paper ring on her finger. "I, this, this is so sudden! But, yes, yes I'll marry you."

"I uh, soon as I get my next paycheck, we'll pick out a real ring," Tim stammered.

"Why? I got my momma's engagement ring," Becky smiled, clutching Tim's hand in hers.

Jory called just as Tim and Becky were entering Room 108 at the Home Comfort Inn. While Becky and Jory talked, Becky trying to end the call and Jory trying to complain about Tim, Tim checked his own cell phone and saw he had missed five calls from Jory.

"So, where are you?" Jory demanded of Becky.

"Cyclone Park," Becky said, playfully flashing Tim a sight of her boobs.

"Cy...Tim, Tim's there," Jory said. "You seen him? His sister said he left right before lunch."

"Uh huh," Becky agreed, playfully slapping Tim's hand as he reached for one of her breasts. "Seen him all day."

"You, you bitch," Jory hissed hatefully when realization finally dawned on her.

"Uh huh," Becky shrugged, ending the call.

"Hope you meant this," Becky said, holding up her left hand, showing Tim the paper ring. "I just lost my best friend over you."

"With all my heart," Tim agreed as Becky dropped her clothes to the carpeted floor.

"You're overdressed," Becky said, stretching out on the comfortable bed.

"I, why yes I am!" Tim said and Becky giggled as he raced through undressing.

Lying on her right side, Becky cocked her left leg into the air. Tim lay on his right side and brought his mouth to her wet lips. Becky pulled his erection into her mouth, savoring the taste of his sweat and soap and flesh.

Tim playfully tugged at her clit ring with his teeth and Becky shrieked in a surprise orgasm. Fortunately for the people in Room 106, Tim's cock muffled her scream. She moaned around his cock as he used tongue and fingers on her overheated pussy.

"Ass, ass, Too my..." Becky gasped after swallowing his load.

Tim pulled the tube of lubricant from her oversized faux Barragona bag. Becky got on shoulders and knees and pulled her buttocks wide for his fingers.

"Oh, Tim, oh Timmy," Becky groaned as Tim greased her willing rectum.

Tim did not correct her use of his former name as he prepared her rectum for anal sex. With a shrug and a smile at his reflection in the mirror mounted to the low dresser, Tim figured his fiancé could call him 'Timmy' if she wanted to.

"Augh! Augh, Jesus God," Becky cried out as Tim pressed the head of his cock against her rapidly constricting anus.

It felt odd, it felt off-balance, a large cock thrusting into her bowels. Becky fought against the odd discomfort as she thrust back to meet his slow progress forward.

"Fuck me," Becky ordered as Tim rested inside of her.

Tim toyed with Becky's hanging breasts while their hips slapped forcefully against one another. When Tim reached a hand down and diddled her clitoris, Becky shrieked in orgasm. A moment later, she shrieked again when Tim's white-hot semen flooded her bowels.

After several moments of gasping and grunting, Tim's limp cock slipped from her stretched, slimy anus. Becky slumped to the bed. Tim slumped down next to her.

"Room's got a whirlpool tub," Becky suggested as Tim's arms came around her.

"Cool!" Tim enthused.

Becky filled the tub, whishing she had some bubble bath. Then, turning off the lights, the two lovers climbed into the tub and giggled like children as the jets buffeted their bodies in the comforting darkness.

"So, now that we're engaged," Becky said, lying against Tim's wet body. "Tel me the truth. Were you really a virgin the first time we done it?"

"Yes I was," Tim admitted and softly kissed her. "And thank you. I lost my virginity to you."

"How 'bout up the butt? That, that wasn't your first time, was it?" Becky pressed.

"No," Tim confessed.

"And..." Becky started, then stopped.

"How about you? Was that your first time doing it up the butt?" Tim asked.

"If Jory had let you do her butt, would we be here right now?" Becky pressed. "With me? I mean?"

"Probably yes," Tim said.

He kissed her softly. She opened her mouth and they kissed, the kiss growing in intensity. He pulled her wet body tightly against his wet body.

"I asked her maybe two times for anal," Tim said, pulling out of their kiss. "Really? She was the one always bringing it up. Like she was obsessed with it or something even though she wouldn't never let me do it."

Tim gave Becky another soft, loving kiss. Becky jerked slightly when Tim's hand squeezed her right buttock.

"Truth is, Jory's got some prob...her drinking; she gets one or two in her? She has to have one or two more and one or two more and..." Tim said. "And it's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Well, Mrs. Hyde with her. Never know who you going get."

Over the next two days, Becky found out that Tim was planning to go to the Sweet Oak Vo-Tech, to study automotive body restoration and painting. He had a pretty good grasp of working with automobile engines, but as more and more of the newer automobiles were computer driven, Tim reasoned they would always need someone who could take the dings out of a car's body, someone who could straighten a crumpled fender and paint it and make the car look new again. Especially with electric cars really making a dramatic entrance into the automotive world.

"And, once a quarter" Oakleaf Police Department auctions off all the cars they seized, all the cars ain't never been taken out of impound? Buy a couple of them, fix them up and sell them," Tim said excitedly.

Thursday morning, they made slow, leisurely love. Becky almost told Tim to take the condom off; after all, they were engaged. Even if Becky wasn't completely one hundred percent sure the engagement was really real. Becky decided they should play it safe for now.

"Hate leaving," Tim said as they loaded their suitcases into the trunk of Becky's car.

"Yeah, me too," Becky said.

At another Newhart's, over cups of coffee and cinnamon buns, Tim made Becky another paper ring to replace the one that had fallen apart. They shared a sugary kiss then finished their breakfast.

"By the way," Becky said as they left Dan's Hollow, Texas. "My ass is sooo sore."

"Kiss it and make it all better?" Tim suggested.

"Uh huh; that's how it got started last night," Becky laughed. "See if you can find a good station, huh?"

"In Fordham County? Doubt we'll find anything but Country stations," Tim said, but began to fiddle with the radio.

"That! Leave it there," Becky demanded as the old Hall and Oates song, 'Out Of Touch' began to pour out of the speakers.

The End

..**..**..

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take a moment to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Becky Gardner is a minor character introduced in 'Tutelage' in the First Time category.

Tim Knudsen is the primary character in 'Tutelage.' Rusty Barnes and the Kombat Krew, the Video Game Idiots are likewise introduced in 'Tutelage.'

Have a swell day. And some of you; have a swollen day.

12