All Comments on 'Dance on Your Knees Pt. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclaw11 months ago

Wait, what happened to her uncle?

johntcookseyjohntcooksey11 months ago

Becky’s quite the entrepreneurial dynamo. I hope Timmy has the drive keep up with her - or maybe they’ll perfectly complement each other. Fabulous character studies. I can’t help but project who they’ll be in fifteen years. Thanks once again.

Rainyday493Rainyday49311 months ago

Very nicely done. Thanks, your stories are always entertaining as well as sexy.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts11 months ago

Enjoyable read. Looking forward to another chapter in the story of Tim & Becky.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic story. Five stars! I really loved both main characters and what you’ve done with them. Looking forward to part 2. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Another good one

I always read your histories. You are the best

ArmorlaArmorla11 months ago

More entertaining than SNL Fabulous, more please!

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit011711 months ago

Entertaining story, lots of little elements. I will comment that clip piercing is quite rare. Usually the hood is pierced so the stud rides on the clip, or sometimes with a dangle that bounces on the clit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Same old High School stuff. My then GF did it with my then best friend. We were to go into the Navy together, I could back out he could not. Have not heard/seen him for 25 years. As for my then GF, I let it be known the she had fucked him and a few others (boys and girls). She transferred out to a different school. Saw them 25 years later at our 25th reunion, he weighted 250 lb. she 180 lb. (had 3 kids). I weighted 190 lb my wife 115 lb (3 kids). Did not talk to them much.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Decent story but much of the plot progression is hidden - 4.1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES