All Comments on 'Curing a Kleptomaniac Ch. 02'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
For a few seconds there it looked like improving

but it's still just a lousy wimp husband story.

Shame from an author who can do so much better

cwbuddycwbuddyalmost 20 years ago
Wimp with (a little) backbone

This was better then Chap 1, still, I want to see hubby really take addvantage of his subby wife.

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
She is right!....

Tim is a sick fuck!....and a lousy blackmailer and a wanna-be Master.

Come on HDK! You can do better than this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please...no more

HDK: The first installment should have been the only one. Please let this story die a natural death. Further additions to it will only make it even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
JUST GOT TO BE WIMP

WIMPY STORIES ARE FOR BI,FAG,OR PUSSYBOYS.PLEASE GIVE US THE STORIES OF A MAN ,FOR A MAN DON'T WATCH ANOTHER FUCK HIS WIFE AND SOUND STUPID.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
I think I have come up with the reason..

for this story. HDK is trying to reach the more mainstream readers on this site. You know, the thousands (millions?) that all say they want to watch their spouse fuck someone else. He figures that being super popular with a select group of wimp husband/slut-wife story-haters isn't enough. Or he is writing a story about a complete and utter idiot husband. Or the author has lost his freakin' mind. Or someone is mind-contolling the author (probably one of the wimp husband story writers)(Rhinotoons, is that you?)Whatever the reason, this story is heading to the great crap-hole of sludge normally associated with the Loving wives section.

SoftlySoftlyalmost 20 years ago
A new angle, well done.

Different slant for a story line. I have actually heard of something like this plot in real life. well done.

As for those, with an IQ of a box-of-rocks, who wrote to piss on your story, one would wonder why they ever read any stories here. Do they wander through all the story sections, except romance, displaying for all that they are but skunk smell on the wind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Superb

Excellent story. Can't believe how good it is, and how much I enjoyed Donna and Tim getting it on under these curcumstances. To those who wrote the nasty comments, well, go read Redbook or Cosmo or whatever it is you really like.

jelecojelecoalmost 20 years ago
Good

Keep up the good work! I agree with Softly, if they don't like this kind of story, why do they read it. Guess some people just need to "vent".

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Once again,

why write this trash? At the beginning of chapter two I thought that he was going to stand up for himself but once again he proved to be a wimp by watching his slut wife fuck another stranger.

Come on now, you can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
TIM PROBLEM IS AS BAD AS HIS WIFE

YOU WATCH ANOTHER MAN FUCK YOUR WIFE AND GET BAD AT HIM.HE NEED TO FUCK HER UNTIL YOU STOP IT DUMBY.MRS. BECKER WAS SMART ONE IN THIS STORY.THE DUMBY SO STUPID HE FILM IT .

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Why did he watch again?

Well you blew it! You could have saved this story by teaching her a lesson and turning her more submissive for only her husband. But again why wait around and watch? Her husband is a total wimp. This kind of stuff in the Loving wives category is total bullshit and uncalled for. I am glad that this is an earlier story because your later stories are heads above this crap.

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Create!!

When a public reacts in passionate terms to something you have created, you know you've at least engaged them in the characters realities enough be emotionally effected to the point of bitching when they don't like what happens in the tale.

SO character creation you've got... and who says you write to please anything but your own subconsious? If audience IS a part of your priorities, you've just been feed a fattening fan arsenal.

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
...

Not all stories need to turn out 'right'. Not all characters, even when they're the primary ones, need to be likeable. To be honest, I read far too many stories in which the characters are too ideal; it's just not realistic. I mean, it's true the main character was a wimp, and quite twisted.. but that WAS his character. People arn't perfect, people arn't even consistent. I enjoyed the story for what it was - a story. If you don't like it, that's fine. Don't read it. If your gonna comment, criticise things that actually need improved or changed, not the story itself.

And the idiots posting, in all caps, half coherent gibberish I don't even know where to start on..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Need your characters

I need to borrow all your characters from this story, I have a "live fire" exercise and need live targets....oh, you're invited too, you wimpy ass sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This Segment Was a Little Better

My version of the husband's reply to Mrs Becker:" Sick? I'm not the sick one here! This tape was from a "Nanny-Cam" that I had set up for home-security purposes. My wife doesn't know about this, as I have a had a few concerns about her loyalty to me, and I seem to be correct. Now:what are we going to do here? I just wanted to give you a head's up BEFORE I go to the DA and the cops with this, not to mention the store your husband was working for. After all, I may have a lousy wife, but I will never kick a gift horse in the mouth. Oh; let your hubby know that it was me who beat his friend half to death today with my bat as he raped my wife ON YOUR HUSBAND'S RECOMMENDATION. AND I GOT THAT LITTLE DICKED ASSHOLE ON TAPE TOO!".

And my wife is in the ER for the second time in two days getting a rape kit done, and the cops aren't waiting for anything on this one, now."

"Now that I have had the decency to warn you for your sake and the sake of your children, if any, wht do you need from me to help YOU?".

NucleusNucleusalmost 17 years ago
Not one of your ...

... better stories but I like your style.

<p><b>Nucleus</b></p>

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
What cure?

Given the title of the story, I expected a cure for Ann's kleptomania. I was wrong b/c the author invested no time in that. What he provided was a wife-watching wimp story, intermixed with multiple bouts of infidelity which I hadn't expected. I found the offering tasteless, the characters unrealistic and the plot threadbare.

<P>

This is not one of HDK's better efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what twist ?

You have done better HDK. I don't really want to comment too much on the characters you presented us with, but the saying "two wrongs don't .." is still valid. I don't see the "cure" here helping, let alone the "twist". Frankly, I don't care about being whatever the readers call him or her, but what kind of marriage is it and will it be in the future. He says to still love her very much but what will the future hold : mutual cheating and/or abuse? what about trust ? No, apart of your fluent writing, I don't like this story very much. I would rather have gone for the straight revenge. Becker's wife was warned, she could take Becker to the traditional cleaners, I would destroy his business and go for a closed hearing (if at all possible) so the identity of his wife was not revealed but he would no longer be in a position to do the same to others. If on the other habnd all had to become public knowledge, too bad for his unfaithful wife. Maybe you can write another conclusion. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another sick minded wimp and a slut wife

I wonder who's the sickest the husband or his slut wife?

MichaelphyteMichaelphytealmost 16 years ago
I sense more chapters are/should be in the works?

I usually don't like dom/sub stories, but this held me enough to read both chapters. AND left me wanting you to deliver " the rest of the story " ; What's the CURE ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry HDK!

Sorry HDK! You are one of the best authors on this site but this wasn't one of your better efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no no

no this is horrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well, Well

Not too bad for me. I do agree with "Anonymous in Brooklyn". Also I think hubby should have stopped tapping before she agreed to any sex. Then he could have come in to save the day and blackmailed him with his footage. Definately, he should never have slept with the blackmailer's wife. They could still use that footage to blackmail hubby and still take his wife....hmmmm. He should have just come to the blackmailer and took the bat to him. Could you ever really trust her to be yours after that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pathetic !!

You should stick to the lightweight stuff you usually write, you fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hard to Believe!

It's hard to believe that a fine writer like HDK wrote garbage like this 5 years ago' Thank God he improved.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was different

I'm not sure what to say about this story. It was pretty hot in some respects, but just weird and yes, sick too. But I did enjoy it. Oh well, to each his own. The only thing it needs is an ending.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Ugh!

Just...UGH. I hated all the characters. I hated the ridiculous premise. I hated the inanity of it.

You can do better then this!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Well, That Was Just

PITIFUL!!!!!!!

So now this guy is just going to go through life letting every stranger that comes to the door fuck his wife, bust a nut himself and then get some revenge? What a fucked-up dipshit in a fucked up story. He deserves the full serving of HIV and STDs.

How about writing stories that have at least one likeable person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not as pitiful

as your life it seems. Another HDK lark much after the fashion of The Honeymooners or other sketch comedy. Way over the top, outlandish, crazy and downright silly. Monty Pytho-esque. Of course a clueless cuck couldn't comprehend, thankfully most of us have a sense of humor and realize this is fiction; lucky for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry, 3

I do like your short stories. But, I like more conflict than that and the story just needs to be longer and more dramatic with conclusions drawn. You could have made it in to a real suspenseful write. I would like to see where this work could have gone......I should have gave you a 5 but you switched dicks in the middle of a screw, lol.....bill

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Wimpy Cuck Part Two

Okay, bad enough he watched first offense, but then he re-takes control of his wife just to let her submit to ANOTHER asshole?

Not in this life!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
One More Thing

I suppose we should be glad that more than 10 years have gone by with no Part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
More of the same

thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star.

He let another do it?

Pretty sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What?

That was the dumbest piece I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid cuck story...

Yuck! Utter garbage.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Need to finish the damn story

Needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Klepto Wife.

So what happened with Ann after this? I don´t really like when a story is not finished. If your thinking of expanding on this story later you´ve lost me as I wont be coming back on your site after I read through it. Hopefully the readers can put a stop to this kind of no end stories by not going back to the author. It was a good story by the way but ended to soon. No apology needed as I still won´t come back to your site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So what was the point of this?

Other than being not very good masturbatory material?

schulz777schulz777about 6 years ago
what is

this about???????????????

just stupid............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another

Another load of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5!! HEYANONY

It's chapter 2 asshole, if you hated this story so much why are you still here???.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Taking charge

I dont understand why husband didn't stop first lover before penetration and and use recording against him. I especially dont understand not stopping second one then beating him down afterwards. The second had a bigger tool than wife was accustomed to and might want again because he didn't stop before penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THI IS YOUR WORST STORY! BOTH!

DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL! NO PURPOSE TO IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Any cure for a pathetic writer?

Yeah, disappearance.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 6 years ago
What

Seriously?

He lets two guys fuck his wife. That's not much of a story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Hoped you

Hoped you could save it, but not this time.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Not up the standards of Part 1

Sorry for the negativity. This segment was unnecessary, really didn't do much for the story. The ending of Part 1 was the perfect ending.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Cute! Great story, I love it. Too bad there isn't a third chapter of him training his own wife and actually curing her of Kleptomania.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story is truly pathetic. Again, no love, no affection, no respect.

He is an excuse for a man. He films his wife having forced sex, then allows her to have oral sex with a different man, then goes and sleeps with the wife of the first bloke, whilst it’s being filmed. Nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

1 estrella.

Lo puedes hacer mucho mejor.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Five stars, nice twist!

Excellent twist!

I like the 'blackmail"!

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

It's a pretty cute story, an early work? It could use a conclusion - with our guy 'straightening out' his wife.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Well he is headed in the right direction

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Better than the first part!!! He's still a Cuckold...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Serves the cheaters right next chapter please

I wonder how his wife responded? Also how Becker responded?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was hoping for redemption in part 2 but this if anything was worse.

What’s up with HDK?

Bill

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

What a dope - now Becker has him on tape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hmm

Weak story about weak people. Not up to HDK’s normal standard.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 2 years ago

he is a cringe worthy Dom but interesting idea fun storyline i can see a pile of ways to continue it i hope you choose to was a fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank God this story doesn't feature a unrealistic ranger or macho marine but a "real man". Thank you for a "realistic" story HDK. Maybe you should write a sequel in which you'll let us know how the "real man" forgave his cheating wife and learned to enjoy cleaning her sloppy cunt because thats what "real men" in "real life" do, amiright?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 2nd part to this story is even more stupid than the first.

Good lord that's a hard thing to do but HDK managed to get it done.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
As

As others have said,this is just crap.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

It's funny some of this authors stories are well written but some sound like they can barely speak English? Maybe because their too busy eating their Cream Pies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I dislike part 2 even more than part 1.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

It really turned into a one handed read for the boys, the plot had potential, the character set could have gone somewhere, but you wrote it as a joke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic twat, I’ve liked most of your stories so far, but I hated this two parter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why break up a simple 2-page story into 2 one-page versions unless you're trawling for stars? Not a nice approach to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Have any of you ever heard of comedy? I can't believe how many comments I've read lambasting this piece for it's lack of realism. Why can't these readers just enjoy something for what it is instead of getting so bent out of shape over a light hearted, tongue-in-cheek romp? It gave me a chuckle anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Once again you totally forgot the ending. FINISH your goddamn stories. Geez do you run out of brain power??

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WHAT PART WASN'T FINISHED? I can't believe the morons aren't satisfied with a FREE story, they feel they deserve more! Thanks HDK, 5 stars on each part.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Gross. Both parts are just gross. He conspires to have his wife raped in the first chapter (blackmail sex is rape). And basically allows it again, as thiugh she is not technically forced, it is a home invasion and she is still traumatized from the prior day and the asshole kept yelling at her and denigrating her. These should have been tagged differently. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Lol, yes she was coerced in the first episode, I guess you could call it blackmail but honestly it was such a trivial offence that had it been acted upon it would have achieved nothing, a stern talking to by a policeman or a small fine and an order to seek help, she's a housewife who's children have flown the nest, it's not going to affect her career or her future. No one cares about a little shoplifting.

Sick of hearing people proclaiming the law as if it's a moral authority rather than merely the embodiment of the 'will' of society at any one point in time.

Here's the thing though, what we have here is a person simply using a person's failure to abide by the law for thier own benefit. So don't get on a moral high horse because what's important here is not the emotive term rape but the collusion by two people to circumvent the law. Don't know about you, but I couldn't careless about the law on that level.

It also seems to me that you'd be one of those people that'd have to accept that a man and wife couldn't have sex if the wife were noticeably drunk, or that waking your partner (either sex) up by giving them oral is non-consensual and therefore also rape and against the law.

Now don't get me wrong, blackmail is despicable, unless used by the government, police or secret services, but is it rape in this situation? Did she really have no other option? Could she have just said no and accepted the consequences of her crime... Or did she just take the easy way out, a way out that she actually enjoyed.

Your blackmail claim may have had legs if the consequences of being held accountable for her crime were far greater, life changing like 20 years in prison, certain poverty, expulsion from a country, divorce. But it wasn't and instead she chose to do something that potentially had far worse consequences... And then went on to actually enjoy it.

So please don't pretend that she wasn't responsible and shouldn't be held accountable for all her actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories