All Comments on 'Crown of Fire'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Racist shit

Fuck off, redneck.

chris2300chris2300over 5 years ago
Beautiful

Just a beautiful love story, thank you!

buran288buran288over 5 years ago

As always a Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Beautiful story ,thank you

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
I have to go read something a bit more happier now.

This made me well with tears

BigCuntryBigCuntryover 5 years ago
Good read

But then again, most of yours are! Keep'em coming!

dinkymacdinkymacover 5 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different and really good.

That was great. Intriguing and beautifully written story.

Made better by the fact that Nathan stayed on track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Very well written, enjoyed it very much. You did a great job with this story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A wonderfully written story!

Well done! And thank you very much for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was alright, but could’ve been great

It would’ve taken an extra hour to proof read after your spell check. Your warning at the beginning showed a lack of care for this story and it showed in the writing. Which is too bad, because it could’ve been really good.

Anyways, thanks for sharing and sorry that I can’t give you better feedback.

Swifthawk

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
How can you call it racist, Anon?

I hate to break it to you but this is the way things were. You can't just rewrite history to pretend it wasn't that way. The story dealt with the ignorance of the people then by subtly highlighting the racism and showing how wrong it was. It was truly a love story, a merging of cultures, not a racist tale.

As for the other Anon who bitched over editing, get over yourself. If you can't handle a couple of mistakes on a FREE story, then quit reading this site and pay for your erotica on Amazon or Goodreads. I just can't comprehend how tightly you must be wound to be such a prissy bitch.

5*

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
This is one of my favorites of yours

Thanks

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 5 years ago
Morbrand

It’s called constructive criticism and if the author didn’t want it, then the comments wouldn’t be on. So get over it and loosen up yourself. It kind of sucks when you are into a story like this and a word is missing or a word that doesn’t make any sense is there. It takes the reader out of the story as they try to figure out what the author is trying to say. Once or twice, no big deal, but this story was littered with it.

elu69elu69over 5 years ago
Another great story!

Really enjoyed it thank you very much, so what if little mistakes were made with grammar or spelling, I know that I couldn't match what you have written!

Again, thank you very much!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

I love the broader messages here - Love is... Sad to say, as much as things change, they stay the same. The "isms" that existed in the late 1800's early 1900's, still exist today (2019) But let's keep trying together, by touching one heart at a time. May Love, in all its forms, be echoed for generations to come, just like Kuy Neer and Dorothy did with their children.

My scarf is off to JimBob for writing this wonderfully diverse love story.

ONE LOVE

sesi918sesi918over 5 years ago

This was a nice romance and I really liked the ending which was a bit bitter-sweet but so well done

HighpikeHighpikeover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Thank you for this beautiful tale.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Once again

Once again I am found with dusty eyes at the end of one of JB44s stories. Another excellent read. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

That ending, Wow! The entire story, it just takes you in! Excellent!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Minus points for clumsy writing style. Plus points for a very touching story.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Wow, I really enjoyed that.

sagelloosagellooover 1 year ago

Loved it! Unexpected but lovely details of gentle grooming as seduction

Fritz_WFritz_W8 months ago

Very good story. I like the fact of white and red falling in love in theses times very interesting.

WetheNorthWetheNorth7 months ago

Wonderful story with an alternate position on early American race relations.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mutualistic Symbiosis. Heart, mind and soul.

A good example for their children to be able not only to survive but love and thrive in a bi-polar world.

Like grafting a productive beneficial vine onto a solid native root stock. A variant hybrid?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.