All Comments on 'Coming In Third'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
petertowerspetertowersabout 6 years ago

I enjoyed reading this but as it went on I started to wonder just what kind of shit was going to drop on him. I guess it could have gone either way, a clean get away like you went for or the cop framing him somehow. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

Well written and kept my attention.

Keep up the good work.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
LEAVE NOW AND RUN WHILE YOU CAN

that last bit of fun will catch up sooner than you think, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back

Fun story. Thanks.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 6 years ago
Missed You

Very nice! Thanks!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Great story

RR, This is a Funny Hot and Erotic story. I applaud his making it with 3 generations of women in this family. I’ll even bet “grandma” would have liked another chance with Dave. Thank you!

JSipesJSipesalmost 6 years ago
HIS DAUGHTER?

The timing is about right for Catlin to be his illegitimate daughter. I was expecting Amy to shout that out as he drove away. Great story. I gave it a five.

RejectRealityRejectRealityalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Wouldn't go there LOL

Nah, I'm not going to try to sneak incest content into a category other than incest LOL

She is without a doubt, not his daughter. I even had it in my head that she's actually the cop's daughter. Mom may be promiscuous and volatile, but I had it in my head that she has a value system. If she's separated a new pony from the herd, she puts the old one back in the stable before she saddles up the new one ;)

His tryst with her mom follows the same system, because she'd dumped him beforehand - even if it was only something she did in the heat of the moment and ended up coming to recant that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh yeah

Here's hoping her college is near him. And hoping she loves getting back at her parents through the best sex of her life. And hoping grandma's into it. Basically I'm saying, that was great and would love some more!

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
So Good So Hot****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked this one.

Ending made me smile.

FresprtlvrFresprtlvr12 months ago

You write some great stories. This was my tenth story of yours I’ve read and so far the best one. I’ll give you a 10 on this one! Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

JudesmanJudesman9 months ago

Fabulous. Thanks. Neat story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...