All Comments on 'Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 01'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A+++++++

So good! Please do not make us wait long for the next chapter. I love all your stories.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Glad...

to see this! And really glad to see a follow-up on the brothers. Methinks, LOL, Brandon doth protest too much. I like how he's sweet one moment, then gets freaked out the next lol. Talk about denying the obvious :) Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yayy!!

I'm sooo excited about this one. I love Brandon's gruffness and the way you describe the dogs is always a nice touch. Can't wait to read the rest of the story , and like someone has said, don't torture us by making us wait so long! I love the use of the third person - that's new for your stories and a nice change :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!!!

Can't wait to see how Brandon deals with his feelings. Hope we don't have to wait long for the next instalment. waited ages for this one. and it's a change how you've written from the 'bears' point of view not the 'twinks'. I wait with baited breath as i have enjoyed every tail of your's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved It! Can't wait to see the next installment in this story! don't make me wait too long!!!!! =)

WolfGirl102WolfGirl102about 13 years ago
Awesome

Really good story so far I love it. (:

tbsigma08tbsigma08about 13 years ago
So Good!

I love the story! I am so excited you are continuing the Big Ben storyline! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You're Back!!

Yeah!!!! I was so excited to see something new from you. Please keep writing because I love each of your stories. Three months is too long to wait for a new story from a favorite author!!

strmy1959strmy1959about 13 years ago
So Glad

to see you are back to writing. It has been way to long. Love that you are writing about Brandon. Can't wait to see what happens next.

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Thank you

Something new for me to read over and over again! I love the dynamics between Benji, Ben and Brandon. I can't wait to see the relationship with Lonnie come together. As always excellent story.

SVBLIXSVBLIXabout 13 years ago
So mean!

That is just mean. How can you just leave us hanging like that. I love all of your stories and can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't make us wait three more months for more from our favorite author.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
Welcome Home, Rob

We missed you, Sweetheart. And boy was this good! *Love* Lonnie! I had a girlfriend who was half Irish/half Korean, and my gods, she was gorgeous... I could picture Lonnie perfectly in my head when you described him. Anxious for more - as always!

RahtidRahtidabout 13 years ago
Welcome back

I enjoyed every minute…..looking forward to Brandon’s story…..

LuvCammyLuvCammyabout 13 years ago
Awsome

Im glad ur ritin another story i miss ur riting this is good so far cnt wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YAY!!!

i was starting to think yould end up like my other favorite authors and drop off the face of the planet lol...loving this storyline, and im looking forward to the second chapter :3

QhuayLoveQhuayLoveabout 13 years ago
Welcome Back!

I am so happy to see a new update from you! I was beginning to think that you'd disappear, never to write again. There aren't many things I can criticize about the story (besides the fact that I wish it were longer, but, as you mentioned in your blog, there will be seven chapters so I understand). I really love the character dynamics between Ben-Benji, Ben-Brandon and Benji-Brandon. I also feel the pull between Brandon and Lonnie although I hope Brandon gets over his "I must be straight" mentality soon.

Thanks for the beginning of a GREAT story Rob and please update soon!! XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG! You're back!

So very very - extremely very - absolutely very - GLAD you are back! Did I get my point across?

Love this story line. Can't wait for more. So happy to see something new from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!!

Just fabulous!

I was soooo happy to that you had posted something new and it was a great chapter!!!

I cannot wait for more!

:)

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot hot hot!!

I am SO happy you posted a new story. Welcome back. You are my favourite author!

royalkissroyalkissabout 13 years ago
YES! You're Back....Thank Gawd!

Welcome back and thank you for this newest update. I have been shamelessly stalking your page reading and re-reading and reading again all your stories just to switch over to your blog hoping for updates. I am truly a'dick'ed! I'm glad you are continuing the Big Ben series and love the interaction between Brandon and Lonnie.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Kia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful beginning!

Man I was beginning to think you had stopped writing. And I'll tell you I was getting REALLY sad about that. But you're back and this was the best way to do it! This chapter was a great way to start this story off. I smiled and giggled my way through this whole chapter, Brandon is so clueless and I love it! Please don't stop I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story. And thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm so glad your back! I was so worried you had stopped writing. I'm excited to see where this story goes. I missed your stories your my favorite author on this site!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Welcome back. I love your work. Now finish this story.

gay_pengay_penabout 13 years ago
YOU'RE BACK!!!!!

Damn! I was worried that you stop writing for good and I'm glad you didn't...

As stupid as it may sound but you're stories inspires me not to give up on love and that everyone is meant for someone, somewhere out there....

WELCOME BACK and keep up the good the work.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Your back!!!?

WolfGirl102WolfGirl102about 13 years ago
Ahh!!

Fuck I wish you would continue right now lol I love this series. (:

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50about 13 years ago
Woohoo!

4 months is TOO long to wait for one of your stories. I love where you're going with this one. I agree with a couple of other posters. Brandon does protest to much and your description of the dogs (in addition to the people) is perfect. I can just see them. I can hardly wait for the next installment. Again, woohoo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic story

Glad you are back sharing your stories with us again. Very nice to see a follow up to Ben & Benji who are two of my favourites. Cheers

torontogurltorontogurlabout 13 years ago
YESSSS!!!

So glad to see you posting another story... I want to say thank you for sharing your stories with us, I love them all and have read most of them several times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes

Yay! Yay! Yay! I was wondering when you would come back! I can't wait to read what happens next! I really like Brandon!

vestspetvestspetabout 13 years ago
Ty and Clark

Would it be possible to tell us how Ty and Clarke Met? from Tim and Hank? I bet they had an interesting time meeting? I would really love to read that story.

hentaifangirlhentaifangirlabout 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Thank you thank you thank you for coming back with more stoies. I am a huge fan of your writing. I love Ben and Benji and I am glad to see you expanded the series to include Brandon.

WittePietWittePietabout 13 years ago

Wonderful to have a new story from you after such a long gap. I have been so impressed by your work that I have become a Literotica author myself, and elements of your style seem to have rubbed off on me! But my stories are quite different from yours and I wouldn't dream of using this comment for self-advertisement. Please keep writing.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 13 years ago

Am so glad that you have expanded on Ben and Benji can't wait to read the rest Love your stories.. Agree with everyone else too love Brandon!!

hopkinscmhopkinscmalmost 13 years ago
Few Comments

1. I believe the man 'doth protest too much.'

2. What a jerk! Really, I understand that he's confused and conflicted about his sexuality but when your brother is gay calling someone who is also gay slurs like 'fag' shows how closed minded he is. Especially since he loves his brother.

3. Great story so far. Can't wait to finish it.

l8blooml8bloomover 12 years ago
Brandon's character is well drawn

As is clear, Brandon calls Lonnie a 'fag' b/c he's afraid that he, himself might be gay. This is the psychological phenom known as transference. It has *nothing* to do with his brother Ben in any way. Ben is not in Brandon's mind at all when he is in the moment with Lonnie. Bran's cognitive dissonance makes for a much richer story, and when he and Lonnie get together, the sex is a lot hotter than two people who just meet and fuck (which happens a lot on Lit, and it's damned boring). Even better, Bran's internal struggle continues through his first several encounters with Lonnie. Keep writing, robcub. You're getting better and better.

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Loved it. A beautiful story. Please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brandon's

Brandons got a hot boy friend and won't admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Over-cum!

YOU ARE GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Take THAT for heartfelt criticism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

=D stubborn bear! he makes me smile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Scary Bear...

;A; Brandon scared me.

If I was Lonnie, I would have cried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice... ;)

Ohh Brandon...

What can I say...

You will see my friend... You will see :)

The happiness is right behind the corner! ;)))))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Scary and awesome!

man i was so afraid that Benji was gonna cheat on Ben with Brandon lol! would have ruined Big Ben for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
idiot!

What would you do if you found out Benji was being treated like that? Shame on you, Brandon.

sm1982sm1982almost 10 years ago
Shame on you Brandon!

I cannot believe he spoke to Lonnie like that..Brandon should be questioning his D for getting hard around Lonnie..the fact that he said all those mean things to Lonnie yet admires the way Benji is with Ben..Lonnie seems so sweet..

I would trip and shove Brandon on his behind..if he really existed..

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
POOR LOOOOONNIIIIEEE !! T////T

WTF Brandon ??!!! Just because you're in denyal why should poor Lonnie have to pay ?

God damn it !! Why can't he face his feelings ? And it happened just after Benji told him that he was a good man, with a big heart.

Shame on you, you big brute !! :((

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Girls Only!

Brandon obviously regards himself as straight, and finds it difficult to face the fact that he is a little turned-on by the younger Lonnie and his nice little arse.

No doubt time will tell whether his naturally kind, loving nature and lonnie's attractiveness will affect him in a sexual way.

So pleased to read about Ben and Benji's home-coming routine. They obviously have a great affection and sexual bond for each other.

As a heterosexual widower, I am still trying to get my mind around 'gayness', even though I have felt attracted to other men at times. Now, my age will probably keep me on the ''straight and narrow", and I shall remain living alone.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Natural Attraction.

Despite his self-imposed macho image, Brandon seems to have an unwanted attraction for Lonnie, who would obviously welcome an advance from Brandon.

For the moment, Brandon is willing to allow Lonnie to stay until they commence the remodeling, but that is all..

Brandon, meanwhile, despite his attempt at a macho image, obviously feels an attraction towards Lonnie.

Time will tell!

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Squatter Attraction

Despite Brandon's macho attitude, he obviously feels some sort of attraction to the handsome, young Eurasian.

Having already read the story of the Davis Brothers several times, I already know the outcome, but feel that I might pick up something I missed previously.

Of all the Literotica stories I've read, robcub32, yours have impressed me the most, especially because they show Love, and not just sexual interaction.

Love to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
A Feeling of Gayness

Brandon is obviously confused about the attraction he feels towards Lonnie, feeling quite sure that he is "straight", even though he approves of Ben and Benji's relationship.

Of course, having read the Davis Brothers' story several times, I already know the outcome.

Thank you these wonderful love stories, robcub32. I keep wondering how much is based on real life, and how much is fiction. Whatever! I see the characters as real people, and almost look at them as real friends I have come to know.

Love and Blessings to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Catching up with Old Friends

As with all your stories, robcub32, I just had to come back to revisit. It is like checking up on old friends, as the Davis Brothers and Benji (and now Lonnie) have come to be. I feel sure that the characters must be based on real people. One can almost visualize them and reach out to touch them.

Thank you for presenting them to us your readers.

Love and Blessings from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brandon wtf?!

I wouldn't have expected Brandon to be such an asshole about the gay thing considering Ben and benji. Kind of made me want to punch him in the throat.

On the other hand i guess I understand how jarring it is when your entire world view changes. Still though, he didn't need to be such a jerk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous