All Comments on 'Cocky Girl's Heart'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Balin will keep asking Clay for concessions until he has nothing more to give, at which point he will be put aside for the next shiny thing she desires.

Dash91830Dash91830over 1 year agoAuthor
He isn’t giving her any concessions

All she wants is him and he gives her that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated everything about this. Writers who have to explain their stories in comments are bad writers. Improve your writing so that the stories speak for themselves.

Dash91830Dash91830over 1 year agoAuthor
And what do you know about writing?

I’ll have to presume nothing since you’re an anonymous. So get the fuck out of here cause I ain’t gonna do anything someone like you tells me to

MiaLarynxMiaLarynxover 1 year ago
Dumb anonymous

He’s interacting with readers like all great authors does, you stupid fuck. And before you talk about hating other people’s works, why don’t you show us your own first you piece of shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Balin is the one that chased him. Although forceful and greedy at first, when she told her friends about him and not leaving him, she'd found the love of her life, her HUSBAND. If you think he's a geek, mistreat his wife and kids. You'll find out differently! Please write another chapter. 10 stars~

kindzazakindzaza3 months ago

"She has been obsessed with the boy ever since he defended her from racist classmates when they were younger. The athletic girl puts her book back in her bag and leaves the library."

he defended her....athletic girl

She must protect him or intimidate him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous