Chinese Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean it was a bad thing." Ramone looked over at the woman still holding his ass. "I like nasty women."

She smiled at him. "Good, cause I like being a nasty woman."

Feliciti returned to sucking David's cock while he licked her. She bobbed up and down several times and then pulled back to leave just the knob inside her mouth. Ramone knew from experience that she was running her tongue around and around David's cock head. This usually was enough to make Ramone cum in her mouth.

Just then Delinda's phone emitted a series of loud beeps. "Times up, you too. Break it up for now."

With a groan, Feliciti rolled off of David, ending up sitting criss-cross style beside him. David's face was wet with Feliciti's juice and he laid there a moment more before dragging himself up into a sitting position beside Ramone's wife.

"Pants off, David," Delinda commanded. "She got them undone, so they have to come off and stay off."

Without argument David removed his shoes and then pulled his pants down and off. The tiny serving girl immediately swooped in to take them from him.

"Okay, Melissa, do you want to pick an envelope or steal David from Fel?" Delinda asked.

Melissa looked around at Paul and then to Bill. Her gaze finally settled on Ramone and she gave him a smile. "I'm going to try the envelope. Maybe I'll get lucky." She gave him a wink.

"Oh, no matter what, you are getting lucky tonight." Delinda joked.

Melissa took the envelope from the first slot in the box and quickly pulled the card out. She looked around and gave the watching group a smile. "Ramone." She made his name sound like a jackpot.

Delinda leaned close. "Fel told me you like anal. Just so you know, Melissa's not into it." She stepped back and looked at him. Speaking loud enough for everyone to hear, she said, "so what do you want Melissa to do for you, Ramone." Her eyes held a challenge, but Ramone was beyond hesitating.

"I can have her do anything I want, right?"

"Well, almost. Remember the rules." Delinda gave him a quizzical look and narrowed her eyes slightly as if she suspected him of some foul play.

"I want to watch her and Fel do a sixty nine."

Delinda laughed. "You are devious. Fel are you up for it?"

"Fuck yes!" Fell's eyes gleamed.

Ramone looked at his wife. She looked so slutty sitting there with her beautiful pussy exposed. Her eyes gleamed and he could see her chest rising and falling rapidly. Damn, he loved that woman.

"Fel, you get on bottom, head toward me. Melissa, get naked and get on top. I want to watch my wife suck your pussy."

Feliciti was already nude, but Melissa had to strip. She quickly peeled her dress up and over her head, revealing a tiny black thong and no bra. Her breasts were a bit small but nicely round with light pink areolas that were only visible because of her fair skin. Her nipples were dark pink nubs that contrasted beautifully and stood out like pencil erasers giving evidence of her arousal. She had just a hint of belly above her wide hips. A light sprinkling of freckles decorated the pale skin of her torso.

Delinda's pet retrieved her dress and then waited as Melissa hooked her thumbs under the strings that held her thong up. She lowered them slowly, her eyes locked on Ramone and a mischievous smile on her face. Melissa had a tame bush of short black neatly trimmed pubes. After stepping out of her thong she straightened and handed them to Delinda's pet with a smile.

The two women got into position. Ramone kneeled on the floor behind Melissa as she straddled Feliciti. His wife gently kissed Melissa's thighs, slowly working her mouth closer and closer to her goal. Suddenly her eyes went wide and Ramone looked up. Melissa had her mouth planted firmly on Feliciti's pussy and was sucking and licking like a woman possessed. Feliciti quit teasing her lover and pressed her mouth to Melissa's sex. Ramone could see his wife lap at Melissa's pussy, running her tongue from the top all the way down to the bottom of her slit.

The two women continued to pleasure each other, grunting and moaning at each new touch and lick. Finally Delinda's phone signaled the end of the five minutes and the two women extracted themselves. Feliciti returned to David and Melissa strutted up to Ramone. She pressed her body to him, rising up on her toes to kiss him. As their lips met he could taste Feliciti's pussy. She pushed her tongue forward and he opened his mouth to let it in, savoring the tangy flavor or his wife. He wrapped his arms around the nude woman in front of him, holding her, feeling her soft curves. Her breasts, though not massive, pressed into him as she slid one hand down to grab his ass and pull herself tighter into him. Moving her lips off his, she kissed her way to his neck and then to his ear.

"Thank you for that. I enjoyed your wife."

"Thank you," he whispered back to her. "I enjoyed watching her please you."

"She's very sexy and so beautiful."

"You are beautiful too. I'm going to enjoy playing with you tonight."

"Mmm, me too. If it works out that way. Come over here with me." Melissa led him to the loveseat and sat close to him, letting her hand slide across his crotch as she sat.

Ramone stroked her leg and when she parted her legs, inviting him to do more, her slid his hand up to her sex. Using one finger, he dipped between her wet lips, sliding into her pussy. His thumb circled her clit as he slowly fingered her. She smiled at him and leaned back. She lifted the arm closest to him to his shoulder, tenderly massaging his shoulder.

"God that feels good." She sighed.

On the other wall, Feliciti was sitting on the couch with David. Her hand was wrapped around his cock and he had two fingers inside her pussy. They were kissing passionately. As he watched them, he felt Melissa sit back up. She dropped her hand down from his shoulder and began to unbuckle his belt. He looked over at Delinda. It was her turn and he wondered if she was going to steal David from Felicity.

Delinda handed Janna her phone. "Keep time for me, baby, I'm gonna be a little busy." She gave Janna a wink. Turning to Ramone and Melissa, she got a predatory look on her face. "Melissa, I'm going to steal Ramone."

Melissa huffed and stopped working on his belt. Dropping her hand to his crotch, she gave Ramone's cock a squeeze through his pants. "Maybe I'll get you back later." She kissed him softly on the lips and then got up.

"So do you want to watch me eat your wife's pussy too?" Delinda stood in front of him with her hands on her hips.

This woman had been trying to get into his head all night and Ramone thought it was time for a little payback. He smiled.

"No, Delinda, you know what I like and you chose to steal me. I want a piece of your beautiful ass."

"You think you're man enough to take my ass?" She bobbed her head sideways as she spoke.

"You set the rules, unless you are going to say no, I'm gonna get me some of it. Now why don't you get naked?"

"I won't refuse, but I'm gonna get you some lube first. I'm into causing pain, not enduring it."

David stared at Ramone and then at Delinda. He turned to Felicity. "She's never let Mark or me have her ass. Not once."

Delinda heard him and turned to him with a smile. "Oh baby, that's because neither of you are man enough." She retrieved a bottle of lube from one of the end tables. Returning to Ramone, she handed him the lube. "You do know how to use this, don't you?"

"Just get naked, girl. I'll show you how much I know about ass fucking."

"Pet." Delinda's pet rushed to her and began removing Delinda's blouse and skirt.

Ramone would have liked to watched, but he needed to strip as well, so he quickly kicked off his shoes and socks and then peeled off his shirt and pants. By the time he was nude, Delinda was as well and her pet collected his clothes from him.

"Down on all fours," he growled as he spread lube up and down his hard shaft. He looked over at Feliciti. She was staring at him but her hand was stroking David's cock and his hand was still between her legs.

"Is this what you wanted, Fel?" he asked looking at his wife.

"Mmm, yes baby. Fuck her ass good. She's had it coming for a while." Feliciti laughed.

Delinda cocked her head toward Ramone's wife. "Bitch, I may need to take you down a notch or two before this night's over." Both women laughed.

Taking her position on hands and knees, Delinda shook her ass at Ramone. "Come get it big boy, if you think you can handle it."

David stood up. Face flushed and eyes wide he started toward his girlfriend. "Ramone, would you mind if got under her while you did this? If she is going to take it up the ass, I want to see it." His head dropped and he stopped. He looked like a puppy that wanted a treat but thought he wouldn't get it.

Ramone was taken aback slightly by the request and he paused for a moment. Behind David, Feliciti smiled and mouthed "Please."

He shrugged. "Why the fuck not. Get under there and watch me fuck Delinda's ass. I'll give you a good show."

Feliciti got up and came over. Taking the lube from Ramone's hand she smiled at him. "Let me help you get ready."

"What the fuck! Anyone else want to get in on my action?" Delinda snorted. "Come on Ramone, let's do this before the whole damn fire department shows up."

David got under Delinda forcing her to adjust to straddling him. As David positioned himself, Feliciti lubed up Ramone's cock liberally and then poured a good amount into Delinda's crack.

Ramone knelt behind Delinda, feeling a little awkward with David's head right under his balls. He scooped up a palmful of lubricant and rubbed it around Delinda's dark hole. He'd never fucked a black woman up the ass before and wanted to make sure he made this good for her. If this was going to be their lifestyle, he wanted to get his share and fucking Delinda's ass over and over would be gravy. Once her ass was shining and slick, Ramone used one finger to press lubricant into her hole.

Feliciti kneeled beside him and continued to stroke his cock with her slick hand. "Go slow and make her want it. I want to hear her beg for your cock, baby." She whispered into his ear.

Below him David couldn't resist and he tentatively gave Delinda's pussy a lick. When she didn't stop him, he pressed his lips to her pussy, using his tongue to lave her sex. Ramone pushed his finger into Delinda's ass, sinking it up to his first knuckle and eliciting a grunt from her. He pulled it back and Feliciti dribbled more lube down her crack. He worked his finger deeper, rotating it and making sure she was comfortable before pressing more. Below her David was frantically sucking her pussy.

"Fuck, that feels amazing." Delinda groaned. "More, put two fingers in my ass, make me feel it."

Ramone didn't hesitate, he slipped his fingers out, quickly coated two fingers in lube and then pressed them into her clenched hole. Delinda relaxed her ass, accepting his two fingers as he plunged them deep into her, fucking her with them.

"Oh, fuck, yeah." Delinda dropped her head, pressing her forehead against David's rigid cock. "Baby, do it, fuck my ass."

Her ass was relaxed and well lubed so Ramone withdrew his fingers and moved forward. Feliciti, changed from stroking his cock to gripping it, guiding it toward her friend's back hole. She pressed his knob against the puckered entrance and smiled at him.

"Push it in. Fuck her ass. Fuck her ass good." His wife hissed.

Thrusting forward, Ramone pushed his slick cockhead into Delinda's slippery asshole, grunting from how tight she was. He felt his balls brush David's forehead and had to force himself to hold still for just a moment as Delinda adjusted to the size of his cock.

"Oh shit, that's fucking big!" Delinda gasped. "Hold on, fuck, give me a moment."

Ramone looked up. He could see her hands gripping David's legs just above his knees. Her nails were digging into her boyfriend's pale flesh and Ramone wondered if she would draw blood.

After just a moment her hands relaxed and she bobbed her head. "Okay, give me some more. Go slow."

Ramone slid another couple of inches into Delinda. Beside him Feliciti had her head pressed against his chest watching his cock disappear inside her friend's ass.

"God that is so sexy." Feliciti muttered. "I'm dripping!"

Ramone wrapped one arm around his wife, cupping one large breast and giving it a squeeze. "You like watching me fuck, baby?"

"Yes!" Feliciti hissed, "Fuck yes!"

Finally bottoming out in Delinda's ass, Ramone stopped again, holding still for a moment. Delinda's hands were clenched tight on David's legs again and Ramone watched, waiting for her to relax again. When her hands opened he began to slowly pump in and out; fucking her ass gently at first but quickly increasing tempo.

A low growl started deep in Delinda's throat, building as Ramone increased his pace. Feliciti slid a hand down his back and grabbed his ass roughly, adding her strength to his as he pounded Delinda's magnificent ass.

"That's it baby, fuck her good. See how she loves it. See how she loves your big cock in her ass."

Below him David was going crazy on Delinda's pussy as Ramone's balls slapped his head repeatedly. David had reached up and was holding Delinda's waist with both hands, giving himself leverage to hold his mouth in place on her gyrating sex.

Delinda's growl morphed first into a moan and then into a chant of "Fuck, fuck, fuck" timed with Ramone's thrusts into her ass.

Her chant encouraged Ramone to fuck her harder. He grabbed her hips with both hands and drove his cock deep. Over and over he shoved his cock as deep into her as he could, drawing out until only his knob remained and then slamming into her again.

With each hard thrust, Ramone saw Delinda's ass undulate, waves bouncing along her beautiful dark buns. Feliciti twisted her head a little and took one of his nipples into her mouth, holding it gently with her teeth as her tongue flicked it rapidly. Ramone knew he was getting close and he wanted to hold back. He reached up and pushed Feliciti off his nipple, shaking his head when she smiled up at him.

"I want to see you cum in her ass. I want to see your cum leaking out of her ass and dripping on David's face. Please do it for me, baby." Feliciti worked a finger between his butt cheeks as she spoke and with her last plea, she slid one slick finger knuckle deep into his ass. Ramone was glad her hand was lubricated. Instead of hurting, the sensation was actually erotic.

Delinda's chant became unintelligible and shrill and then she wailed, "Cumming!" It was just the one word, full volume and high pitched as her body shook and quivered.

"Aw, fuck!" He growled, thrusting deep into Delinda's ass. "I'm fucking cumming!"

His balls contracted and he felt his cock swell inside Delinda's bowels and then the world exploded. He held on to Delinda's big beautiful ass for all that he was worth while his balls churned and pumped cum up through his cock and into her bowels. It seemed as though the world stopped. Delinda was still screaming, Feliciti still had her finger wedged in his ass and he could still feel David, below him sucking on Delinda's pussy, but everything seemed to freeze for a moment. Finally it all crashed back into reality. He dropped forward onto Delinda's back, kissing her shoulders and back. Around him he heard clapping and looked up. Paul, Bill, Melissa, and Janna were all clapping with big smiles on their faces.

His cock was growing limp and he pulled back letting his cock drop from Delinda's ass. It fell onto David's face, leaving a trail of cum and lubricant from the tip of his nose up across his forehead and into his blond hair. With some trouble, and help from Feliciti, Ramone stood up.

"Come on, baby, let's go get you cleaned up." Feliciti led him to a bathroom.

Feliciti wetted a washrag. Kneeling in front of him, she reverently cleaned his cock, ending with a kiss on the knob. By the time she finished, his legs had quit shaking and his breathing was back to normal.

"Baby, that was amazing. I loved watching you. Did you enjoy it? Was it good for you?" Feliciti looked up at him as she spoke, still on her knees in front of him.

"Yeah, it was good. I can't remember the last time I came that hard. Come up here, baby." Ramone helped his wife stand and then took her in his arms, kissing her, gently at first and then more passionately.

Feliciti finally pulled back. "We better get back to the party."

When they got back to the living room, Delinda was sitting on the loveseat with David on the floor in front of her. He was looking at her as though she were a goddess. Bill and Paul were standing by the fireplace with Janna between them. Melissa was sitting on the couch, still nude, with her legs crossed. She had a smile on her face as she watched Janna flirt with Paul.

"Ah, you're back." Melissa said as they entered the room. She stood up. "I'm going to take an envelope." She gave a mock glare to Delinda and then smiled.

Feliciti collected David, leading him to the couch and sitting beside him. Ramone sat beside Delinda, giving her a smile. She smiled back.

"You know I'm going to have a sore ass for days."

"You loved it and you know it." Ramone grinned at her.

"Mmm, yes I did and now that I know it can be so good, I'm gonna want more of it. I haven't blown like that in a good while."

Across the room, Melissa had opened her card. "Paul! Come on baby, how do you want your little slut wife?"

"Well, there is no way I can beat the Ramone and Delinda show, so I think I'll just take a blow job."

They all watched Melissa suck Paul's cock but Delinda's phone cut them off before Paul came. After Melissa stood up, Delinda, still sitting on the loveseat and idly playing with Ramone's semi-hard cock, looked over at Janna.

"Okay, Janna, your turn. Are you going to take an envelope or steal?"

"Well, I'd really like to steal Ramone, but since I forgot to time you and him, I'm afraid you wore him out. Instead I'll steal Paul. It looks like Melissa has him all warmed up for me. How do you want me, Paul?"

Paul grinned at the tall beautiful woman. "I want you to ride me, cowgirl style."

Paul and Janna both stripped, handing their clothes to Delinda's pet as they removed them. Ramone thought he would be glad to not have to look at those garish blue pants, but seeing Paul's hairy body was worse. Janna on the other hand was spectacular. She was thin, not skinny, with enough muscle to give her nice curves. Her breasts were small but her nipples stood out enticingly. Her butt, which looked good in her dress, exceeded Ramone's expectations. It was tight and round and in his mind, absolutely perfect. It was her pussy, though, that made Ramone catch his breath. Shaved bare, her lips were long and distended. They gleamed in the light from her juice already leaking out. It was easily the most beautiful muff he had ever seen.

Paul stepped up to Janna, taking her in his arms and kissing her tenderly. Together they moved to the floor and Paul lay down on his back. Janna bent over him, kissing him passionately. His hands came up and cupped one of her small breasts, his thumb softly circling her protruding nipple. Straddling him, Janna pushed back and then slid forward, trapping his engorged cock between her pussy and his stomach.

"Let me slide you for a while to get me good and wet." Janna smiled down at Paul.

"You're not wet after seeing the Ramone and Delinda show?" Paul asked, bringing his second hand up to her other breast.

"Getting there lover, getting there."

As wet as she had appeard to him, Ramone wondered why she was reluctant, but figured she wanted some of her juice to lubricate Paul's cock before he penetrated her. He watched the two move together. Delinda was stroking his cock with her eyes locked on the pair in the middle of the room. He looked over at his wife. David's hand was between her legs with at least one finger in her pussy. Her hand was cupping David's balls, squeezing them absently. She looked over at him and smiled. Melissa was on the other end of the sofa with her legs spread and her hand between her legs moving slowly.