Chinese Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feliciti was watching him closely with a broad smile on her face. He locked eyes with her and she nodded and then mouthed "Go for it. I love you."

He dropped his eyes to the petite woman in front of him. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes shining and a big smile on her lips. As he gazed down at her, she licked her lips seductively.

"She wants to suck your cock. She's very good at it too." Delinda breathed into his ear. Her other hand touched his stomach and slid down. His cock was as limp as a wet noodle. Her hand brushed over it and she raised her eyebrows. "Does my pet not please you? Would you rather I call David over and make him suck your cock?"

"No!" He turned his head almost bumping her before pulling back. "I ain't no faggot!"

She laughed and then called out loudly. "Hear that David? Ramone doesn't want you to suck his cock."

"His loss," David called back, grinning.

"David isn't gay either, strictly speaking, but he does suck cock like a champ. It isn't the cock sucking that turns him on. It's the humiliation and domination aspects of it." Delinda slid her hand from his ass up to the back of his head, twining her fingers into his hair and pulling his head back sharply. "But you won't use that word in my house again."

She was very strong and she was pulling his hair painfully, but it wasn't her manhandling that caused him to be ashamed. Something in her soft tone made him feel very much like a young boy caught writing dirty words on the bathroom wall. "Sorry! You caught me by surprise. I won't say it again."

"There, see, you can be polite when you want to be. That's all I ask. Now, please, let my little pet do her job or I'll have to whip her ass soundly for disobeying me." She still held his head and she looked into his eyes, her smile back. "Maybe that is what you were hoping for? Do you want to see me punish my pretty little pet?"

"No," he glance down at the woman's still smiling face looking up at him. "I don't want to get her into trouble." He pulled his head from Delinda's grip and looked over at his wife.

She had her hands on her hips and her lips pursed. Her look told him that he was moments from fucking up more than he wanted to. Well, she wanted to see him fuck another woman. She'd said so. In Six years of marriage and two years of dating, he'd never strayed. Never done more than look at another woman. Well, maybe the occasional swat or pinch at the bar, but never more than that. There had been offers, he wasn't a troll after all, but he'd always turned them down. Some more politely than others. But for the last month, Feliciti had been telling him she needed more. All those conversations, some ending in fights and fantastic make-up sex, others in uncomfortable silence that lasted days, had come to a head just over a week ago and he'd given in. She wanted to do this; needed to do this and he was damned well going to do it with her because his only other choice was for her to do it without him. That would destroy him and their marriage.

He nodded.

The kneeling woman quickly tugged the large buttons of his fly open. He had purposefully not worn underwear tonight. Reaching into his jeans, the petite woman pulled his flaccid cock out. Her eyes locked on their target and a sexy smile played across her lips just before she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth.

Ramone looked up from the server to his wife. Feliciti was smiling at him again with her arm now around Janna's waist. Janna in turn held Feliciti around the shoulder, one hand draped down and cupping his wife's breast. It looked natural but still erotic. As the serving girl took him in her mouth, Feliciti broke away from Janna and traipsed over to him.

"I want to watch this." She smiled, her eyes locked on the serving girl's mouth enveloping his shaft.

The serving girl laved her tongue along the underside of his cock, drawing a twitch from his rapidly expanding shaft. Her mouth descended his rod, taking him deeper and deeper. Groaning, he dropped his eyes from his wife to the woman sucking his cock.

She was cute, incredibly small. Deep brown eyes smiled up at him with a twinkle that surprised him. She may have been ordered to suck his cock by the domineering Delinda, but she obviously was not doing it against her will. Her small button nose was buried in his short curly pubic hair and she held there for a moment as her throat massaged the head of his cock. Then, pulling back, she withdrew until just his knob remained between her lips. Once again her talented tongue went to work, circling his now rigid cock. She stroked his balls as she worked her exquisite mouth on his cock.

He looked back at Feliciti. She was panting, eyes wide, watching the girl suck him. His cock was at full mast and still the girl was taking him all between her lips. Everything she did was amazing. His wife was a talented cock sucker but even she was not as good as this woman. Delinda's pet took fellatio to an art form.

"She's good isn't she?" Delinda whispered into his ear.

Ramone could only nod.

"She sucks pussy just as good. Wait until she services your wife. Do you want to see Fel get her pussy sucked?"

Lust was raging inside him. Without thinking he hissed, "Yes!"

Delinda smiled. Dropping her hand down to the serving girl's head, she patted her. "Good Job, pet. That is enough. I don't want Ramone here to blow his top."

The serving girl pulled off and stood up. For the first time Ramone really looked at her. Tiny, barely coming up to his chest, she was thin with small breasts and a trim waist. Her coal black hair, cut in a pixie haircut, framed her lightly freckled heart shaped face, accenting her full red lips. Her smile revealed beautiful perfect teeth and as he looked at her, she gave him a wink. Taking the tray from Delinda, the serving girl turned with a flounce toward Feliciti.

"It's hard to suck a pussy when the woman is standing up." Ramone observed watching the serving girl's cute ass bounce under her skirt.

With a low snort, Delinda laughed. "My little pet is very adept. Just watch."

Feliciti took a glass of wine from the serving tray when it was offered. Janna was behind Feliciti. She took the last drink from the tray but quickly sat it on a coffee table that had been moved from the center of the room to the side. Delinda's pet sat the empty tray down on the same coffee table. Kneeling in front of Feliciti, the serving girl reach out and pushed Feliciti's dress up, quickly burying her face in the larger woman's crotch. Ramone watched his wife's eyes widen.

Feliciti's empty hand went down to the girl's head, steadying herself. Mouth open, eyes wide, his wife moaned loudly.

"Oh fucking yes!" Feliciti raised one leg to give the girl better access.

Behind her, Janna put an arm around her shoulders to steady her. Janna's other hand slid down to support Feliciti's raised leg. Her lips went to Feliciti's neck, kissing her gently.

Ramone knew his wife wasn't wearing panties and there was no doubt about where the girl's mouth was.

"I think you wife likes it." Delinda leaned in close to his ear. "Imagine how much she is going to like it when Paul or Bill shoves his big cock deep into her sweet pussy. I don't know about you, but I've been wanting to watch Fel get fucked for quite a while now."

"Not so much, but I'm warming to the idea." Ramone watched his wife.

Felicity had handed her drink to Janna and was holding the serving girl's head with both hands, humping into the tiny woman's face. Her head was thrown back in pleasure, her long black mane rippled as she moaned riding the diminutive woman face. Just feet away David and Bill were watching with large lecherous grins dominating their faces.

Beside him Delinda gave him a nudge and handed him a nearly empty wine glass. "Take this. I have to go stop my pet from taking over this party."

Delinda strode over to Felicity, reaching down and taking a handful of the serving girl's hair.

"Time's up." She pulled her pet away from Feliciti. "Sorry Janna, but if I let her do you, we'll never get her to stop."

"Humph! After what she did for Fel, I was looking forward to that!" Janna grinned but her eyes were locked on Delinda's pet.

Delinda pulled the serving girl up to her feet and patted her on the ass. "Run back to the kitchen. You're done for a bit."

Just then the doorbell rang. "That will be Paul and Melissa," Delinda said, "now we can get the party started."

Her prediction was accurate and after a few moments she led the last couple back to the living room. Paul Burns wore a loud print shirt with a several bright clashing colors in large geometric shapes over loud, bright blue slacks. The shirt was opened in front down to the middle of his thick chest exposing a swatch of brown chest hair. He wasn't bad looking; a full head of curly hair, tanned skin, and a bright smile, but he was a used car salesman for a living and he looked the part.

Melissa was short and just a little plump. Her little black dress was cut in a classic style that showed off a little lightly freckled cleavage and a lot of leg. Ramone's eyes gravitated to her rounded butt as she entered the room, eliciting a jab and a smile from Feliciti. Melissa's round face was pleasant with full lips and bright green eyes that seemed to be laughing even when she was wasn't. Her dark brown hair, cut in a conservative shoulder length style, contrasted well with her lightly freckled fair skin. Her long slim nose complemented her plump rosy cheeks.

He'd met both Paul and Melissa before at various gatherings sponsored by Feliciti's workplace. He tolerated Paul and genuinely liked Melissa. He got the impression that she liked him as well. It had surprised him when Feliciti had told him that Melissa and Paul were in the lifestyle. The story of how it had come about because she'd caught Paul cheating on her hadn't surprised him at all.

For the next thirty minutes or so the group ate and drank and visited. Delinda had her pet give Paul a short blow job. The whole group watched as the petite server worked on Paul's glistening shaft and he hooted and groaned.

"Did you enjoy it when she did that to you?" Feliciti asked Ramone as they watched the tiny girl fellating Paul. "Did you enjoy that slut sucking your cock?"

"Yes, did you enjoy her eating your pussy?"

"Mmm, yes, it was divine. Don't take this the wrong way, but she eats pussy even better than you do."

Finally Delinda stopped the blow job and sent her pet to get everyone a new round of drinks. Once the group was restocked, Delinda clinked a spoon against her glass, drawing their attention.

"Since we are all here, why don't we start the gift exchange? I thought this year we would do something a little different so we are doing a Chinese Christmas, of sorts." She looked around at the group, smiling.

Feliciti leaned close to Ramone's ear. "She loves to be in charge."

"I noticed." He turned and gave his wife a quick kiss.

"So you may have seen the box with envelopes in it under the tree. Each envelope has a card with one of the men's names on it. The ladies will draw numbers to see who goes first. In that order we will take our turn opening an envelope or stealing someone else's man." Delinda gave them a wide smile. "Now here's where it gets interesting. The man whose name is on the card gets five minutes with the woman. She has to do anything he asks for five minutes. Anything," she pointedly looked at each man as she continued, "with only the normal restrictions of no means NO and no permanent damage." She turned her eyes to the women. "Anyone want to back out?"

Ramone saw that Feliciti was grinning ear to ear. Melissa and Janna were also all smiles as Janna playfully jostled Paul.

"Okay, since you have all agreed." Delinda paused for a moment. "Now it gets even more interesting. The first woman has to take an envelope from the box, but each woman after her has a choice. She can take an envelope or she can steal another woman's man. Whether you take an envelope or steal you still have to give your man his five minutes. If your man gets stolen then you get another turn and you can choose to take an envelope or steal, but you can't steal the man just stolen from you. At the end of the game, the woman who went first gets a final chance to take the last envelope or steal the man she wants. Oh also, no one fucks when it isn't your turn. You can touch, kiss, fondle, all of that, but don't fuck. And ladies you can cum but don't cause your man to cum. We want the men to be able to perform when called upon. Does everyone understand the rules?"

When everyone nodded, Delinda smiled. "One more thing, ladies, the man you end the game with takes you home. Men, as usual, you must have your ladies back to their home by two tomorrow afternoon." She picked up a small plastic pail and walked over to Ramone. "As our newest man, will you referee the drawing?"

Ramone had a tight spot in his stomach. He looked at his wife and saw the excitement in her eyes. There was no fear, no jealousy, no nervousness, none of the things that were tussling in his own mind, just excitement. Damn, she was sexy as hell and for the first time since he'd proposed she was looking forward to fucking another man. He'd get to fuck another woman, and despite several tempting offers over the years, it would be his first since he'd started dating Feliciti, but the knot in his stomach was still there.

Lifting the pail up high in front of his wife, he nodded. "You first, Fel."

Feliciti dug through the pail and pulled out a folded piece of paper. She opened it with shaking hands and let out a whoop. "Number 1! I go first!"

Ramone grinned at his wife's reaction. Moving to Janna, Ramone held the pail up.

"Four." Janna's lips pursed as she read her number. "Oh, well."

Melissa drew a two leaving Delinda with third.

Felicity grinned at the group. "Here goes." She flounced over to the tree and picked a middle envelope. "What happens if I draw Ramone's name?" She asked Delinda before opening her envelope.

"Then your husband get's his five minutes with you." Delinda shrugged. "I'm sure someone will steal him away if that happens."

The envelopes were not sealed so Feliciti didn't have any trouble pulling the card out. She smiled as she read the card to herself and then looked up at Ramone. He stared back, waiting, as his wife drug it out as long as she could.

"David." Feliciti turned her gaze to the blond man. "So baby, what do you want?" She put her hand on her hip, giving it an exaggerated shake.

Smiling David looked her up and down. "Strip down and sit on my face. Make me eat that sweet Mexican pussy."

"Oh, baby, I love the way you think. Ramone, will you help with my zipper?" She gave him a smile and then turned her back to give him access to her zipper.

This was it. He knew why she'd asked him to help. She wanted to be sure he was on board. By him unzipping her dress he was committing to this. Ramone was a little surprised that his hand shook slightly as he pulled her zipper down. He watched as his wife shrugged out of her dress, letting it fall to the floor. After stepping out of it, she stooped down and picked her dress up.

"Can you take care of this for me, baby?" Feliciti, naked except for her heels, handed Ramone her dress.

He took it with his mind reeling. As he watched his wife strut over to where David was already lying on the mats, he was only vaguely aware of the petite server taking the dress from his hand.

Feliciti turned to face him as she straddled David's face still standing. Her eyes locked on his and she smiled. Her face wasn't hard or angry or cruel. Her eyes held nothing but love for him and in that moment the knot in Ramone's stomach evaporated. His wife, the woman he loved, loved him. She was about to have sex with another man right in front of him, but she loved him, Ramone, her husband. He smiled at her and nodded.

Her smile grew wider. "I love you, Ramone. Thank you for letting us do this." And with that, she squatted over David's face and pressed her pussy directly onto his mouth.

Beside him Delinda tapped her phone, starting the timer. "Five minutes. Oh, and remember everyone, once clothing comes off, it can't be put back on until the game is over."

Ramone looked around. Paul and Bill were watching his wife grind her pussy on David's face. Both were sporting obvious tents in their jeans. Janna was licking her lips and, as she watched, she slid a hand up to her breast and began to massage it gently. Melissa moved to Janna's side and put her arm around the other woman's waist without ever taking her eyes off of Feliciti. Delinda stood next to him and her hand slid down to cup his ass.

"Beautiful, isn't she?"

And she was. His wife's breasts were bouncing as she worked her hips back and forth on David's mouth. She leaned forward, putting her hands on his stomach and shifted her legs so that she was on her knees straddling her lover's face. Ramone couldn't see what David was doing, but the effect was clear enough on his wife's face. Her wide eyes, flaring nostrils, and open mouth told the story of her lover's skillful cunnilingus.

"Oh, fuck! Damn this is so good." Feliciti locked her wide eyes on him. "Fuck, I want his cock so bad."

"Then take it. He won't mind, trust me." Delinda encouraged her.

Feliciti looked from Ramone to Delinda and then dropped her eyes down to David's crotch. It was obvious from the bulge in his khaki dockers that he was aroused. His wife slid her hands down David's torso until she reached his belt. Tugging it loose, she unbuttoned the waistband and then looked over at Ramone.

He smiled. All of his anxiety and hesitation was gone. Somehow, seeing the love in her eyes earlier had erased his fear. He nodded.

Feliciti smiled broadly and mouthed, "I love you" to him. Returning her eyes to her lover's crotch, she unzipped David's pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear and as she pulled the zipper down his cock sprang out and up.

David's cock was shorter than Ramone's and thinner as well. His pale pink shaft was completely hairless and ended in a bright red knob about the size of ping pong ball. One long vein was clearly visible on the underside. Feliciti pulled David's pants open and pushed them down hard. David raised his butt up off the mat to help and she managed to get them down to his thighs exposing his balls as well. They were as devoid of hair as his cock. Feliciti took David's balls in one hand, rubbing them gently. Her other hand wrapped around the base of his cock leaving a couple of inches protruding up from her hand.

"Squeeze those balls. He loves that." Delinda hissed beside Ramone. She leaned closer to him. "I make him keep his cock and balls shaved." She winked.

Ramone looked over at Delinda. She had her bright red skirt pulled up and her hand was rubbing her pussy as she watched Feliciti play with her boyfriend. Delinda's other hand was still on Ramone's ass, massaging gently. He looked back at his wife just as she lowered her head and took the end of David's cock between her lips. Suddenly she pulled off and sat up.

"Fuck, he's licking my ass. Shit that's fucking amazing." Feliciti grunted. "Oh God, Ramone, his tongue is going to fucking make me cum like a fucking street whore."

Delinda leaned into him, whispering into his ear. "She's right, David has an amazing tongue. You may not be gay, but you really should let me make him lick your ass for you. I could make him lick your ass while you fucked me. You do want to fuck me, don't you Ramone? Do you want to fuck me while David reams you?"

Ramone coughed. "Wow! You are a nasty woman."

"Yes I am. I don't have time to be a lady. I know what I want and I mean to get it and tonight I want to get fucked all night long. I want to take a lover to my bed and make him service me the way I want and I want to make him cum as many times as I can. If that makes me a nasty woman, then that is what I am."