Central High Blues Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, there you are!" she said brightly.

The color drained from Linda's face and she started to stammer. Mom just continued to smile, but she gave Linda the excuse she couldn't possibly imagine in that moment.

"I guess Joshua gave you one of his famous 'deep tissue massages.' Lord knows, there have been plenty of evenings that I came home tense, and that was just what I needed. Don't you feel better now, Linda?"

"Y—yes," Linda replied, licking her lips and looking up at my face. "I never imagined that would feel so good."

I looked from Linda's face over to my mom as she got up from the couch. There was a gleam in her eye that I recognized all too well.

Oh, boy, I thought, What is she going to do?

She still had that beautiful smile on her lips as she walked up to us. She reached up and rested her hand on Linda's shoulder, which of course caused Linda to tense up. Mom stopped smiling and squeezed Linda's shoulder.

"Oh! You're still tense," she said, shaking her head in mock disapproval. Then inclined her head and said, "Ah," as she "figured it out."

"You couldn't have been in there more than ten minutes. Plus, you've still got all your clothes on. I'll get you a couple of towels, and you can get undressed so he can really work you over properly."

Linda and I both opened our mouths, but before we could utter a word of protest she turned and waved us off as she walked over to the linen closet. "It's fine, Linda," she assured her long-time friend. "You can come back over tomorrow evening and visit with me. Let my son take care of you tonight."

I was stuck. When Linda looked at me questioningly, I just smiled in response. If I said anything, she would know that my mother knew what we had been up to. No doubt she would suspect that I had said something, and she would be mortified. Instead, I walked over to the little storage case by the sliding glass door and opened it. That was where we kept the sunscreen, but I also had a bottle of scented massage oil in there.

It was a big bottle, and Linda's eyes bugged out when she saw it. I smiled and showed her the label, and she relaxed visibly. I managed not to laugh; she had obviously thought it was another huge bottle of anal lube from her reaction. Mom walked into my bedroom and spread a big beach towel on top of my sheets, then handed a fluffy bath towel to Linda.

"Go ahead and get undressed, dear," she said. "Joshua won't be able to work you over properly with your clothes getting in the way—especially the straps of your bra. Just relax and let him take care of you." She turned, smiled at me, and reached up to squeeze my shoulder. "You're such a good boy, Joshua, taking care of my friend like this. Thank you!"

Linda had turned her back to us as she started unbuttoning her blouse nervously. She didn't see the way I shook my head at my mother, or the way my mother grinned at me and licked her lips. Mom paused at the door for a moment.

"I'll close the door to give you your privacy. Enjoy!"

Then she closed the door firmly and I shook my head again. I think Linda was more nervous about me seeing her naked body than she had been about letting me in her ass. She draped one arm in front of her breasts, covering both nipples, and her other hand was spread over her pussy mound. I gave her a soft smile and lifted my tank top up over my head. Once again, she groaned as she feasted her eyes on my toned, muscular upper body.

"Go ahead and lie down on the towel," I instructed.

Linda looked back over her shoulder at me in surprise when I spread the folded bath towel over her hips and ass. I squirted the massage oil into my palm and started working it around to warm it up. When I straddled her hips and started working the oil into her upper back and shoulders, she muttered, "Oh! You're really going to—ohhh."

She continued to moan as I worked the oil into her skin and slowly worked out the knots in her shoulders and upper back. I got more oil and worked my way lower, until her entire back shone from the oil I had worked into her. Then she groaned and grunted as I got to work, really working my thumbs and the base of my palms deep into her muscles to loosen them up.

As I expected, my dad came to investigate when he heard Linda making those sounds. She gasped and whipped her head around, while I turned my head and looked at him. He could see in an instant that I was still wearing my shorts, and that I was sitting on a towel covering Linda's bottom. However, from that angle he could also see Linda's pussy peeking out between her thighs. He licked his lips and looked back up at my face.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

We could hear my mother's voice from the living room. "I told you, dear, he's giving her a massage!"

He closed the door and I shook my head as I smiled down at Linda. "Are you okay?" I murmured.

She sighed and nodded as my fingers got back to work. Her shoulders had tightened up when my father had barged in, and it took a few minutes to work out that fresh tension. I got up and pulled the towel away, then straddled Linda's calves to work over the base of her spine and her upper legs. I avoided working her buttocks since I knew that would cause her to tense up. A few times I had to use my elbow to apply more deep pressure on some stubborn muscle groups. Each time I did, she groaned or grunted loudly, and then let out a long, sexy moan after that tension released.

The scented oil smelled really good too. The dominant smell was Vanilla, but it wasn't overpowering even in my closed bedroom. She smelled good, she was completely relaxed, and her skin looked positively radiant from the oil. Linda was completely ready when I dropped my shorts and straddled her hips again. Instead of moaning or crying out, she just cooed with pleasure as her asshole welcomed my hard cock.

I continued gently squeezing and stroking her shoulders and neck as I fucked her ass. Her hips bucked up from the towel, welcoming every thrust. "Oh, that feels so good," she moaned deliriously as she came. She came two more times, and then shuddered all over as I filled her ass with a fresh load of hot cum.

I leaned over her and kissed her neck and earlobe softly while my dick pulsed inside her. She turned her head to kiss me back, still shuddering as her ass took my seed.

"I didn't think you were actually going to give me a massage," she murmured languidly. She shook her head and gazed at me with wonder in her eyes. "That was incredible. I didn't even know you could do that."

I gave her another brief kiss and got up, then helped her to her feet and wrapped the towel around her. She watched me and sighed as I pulled my shorts back up my legs. Then I guided her into the bathroom and started the water for her shower.

"The oil is great for your skin, and for opening up your pores, but you need to wash it off," I explained. "If you leave it on too long, it will combine with dirt, dead skin cells, and dust in the air. Then it will clog your pores and make you break out." I leaned in close to whisper, because the bathroom door was still open. "I'd love to join you for that shower, but then my parents will know something's going on."

"Mmm," she groaned.

She nodded that she understood, and I closed the door as I backed out of the bathroom. Then I turned to face my parents. Dad actually looked embarrassed, and shook his head.

"I am so sorry I barged in like that," he murmured.

I shook my head. "You don't need to apologize to me," I said. "Linda was the one who was embarrassed. I'm pretty sure she knew you could see her pussy from the doorway."

Dad blushed, and Mom poked him in the ribs playfully. "I can't believe you!" she teased. Then she spread her thighs and her bathrobe opened up, revealing her beautiful, hairless pussy lips. "I thought you were happy with this pussy," she growled.

Dad and I both looked at her exposed pussy and groaned in unison. Dad heard me and turned to look at my face.

"Hey, don't look at me like that, Dad," I said, spreading my hands in a defensive gesture. "I always thought Mom had the most beautiful, tasty pussy ever. If you don't want it..."

His brows knotted. "I thought we weren't doing this anymore?" he groaned.

I walked over and patted my dad on the shoulder, and then sat next to Mom on the couch. I reached over and gave her a squeeze in the middle of her left thigh. Then I pulled that thigh toward me, spreading her legs open as I looked at my father's face. I talked softly, even though Linda was in the shower and couldn't hear us.

"Dad, you weren't wrong to be suspicious," I murmured. "I was giving Linda that massage because Mom had given her that excuse. I had been fucking her while you two were going at it earlier. But, if Linda thought you knew, she'd be mortified and she could never talk to Mom or come over ever again. So, I gave her a really good massage, and she knows you saw me doing it. Now she'll be relaxed and everything will be okay, as long as we all stick with the story. You really should lick Mom's pussy, you know."

He nodded and dove in. Mom moaned and leaned over to kiss me. The three of us were intimately connected like that until we heard Linda turn off the water. Then Mom kissed my dad and headed back to the linen closet to get Linda another one of those fluffy bathrobes.

"You should wash your face," I whispered, after I saw how coated he was with my mother's tasty juices.

Dad nodded and retreated to his bedroom, and I stretched on the couch and relaxed. I smiled at my mom when she returned a moment later, and she gave me a marvelous show when she bent to give me a kiss. Her robe gaped open and revealed her big, beautiful breasts and her nipples were completely hard. It was just a brief, teasing glimpse since Linda emerged from the bathroom just after that.

Linda sighed contentedly as she walked over to take my spot on the couch. I got up because it was time for my own shower. There was enough oil on my hands, arms, and chest that I really needed to clean it off. My mother's voice stopped me just before I reached the bathroom door.

"Joshua, do you think I could get a nice massage like that after Linda leaves?" she asked.

She smiled and blinked, trying to look innocent, but Linda's eyes went wide as she looked from my mother's face to mine. I just shrugged, acting like it was no big deal.

"Sure, Mom," I replied, and then I stepped into the bathroom to take my shower.

I cleaned myself thoroughly, including my still-lubricated dick. Then I sighed, because I was getting hard again. Like I said, Linda was attractive but my mother was gorgeous. It would be impossible for me to resist her if she was naked, oiled and horny.

* * *

Fortunately, Dad was there. He, Mom, and Linda were laughing as they chatted in the living room. I smiled at them as I went from the bathroom to my bedroom and dressed in clean clothes. I put on boxers and thicker shorts so my dick would not attract attention. A long, loose t-shirt would also help Linda. She had been staring at my chest and shoulders again when I walked past in that towel.

Despite her gossipy nature at work, Linda was a really good friend of the family and had been for a long time. Now that she was relaxed she was funny and witty, and we really enjoyed visiting with her for the next half hour. She went into my bedroom and got dressed, and gave each of us a hug before she left. We all walked out to her minivan together, and waved as she drove away.

It had been a really nice, really normal evening at the end there. Once we were back inside, though, Mom turned and gave me a naughty grin.

"So, Joshua, are you going to give me a nice, deep massage like you gave Linda?"

Dad's eyes widened, and he started to shake his head.

"Sure, Mom," I replied, matching her grin, "but only if Dad gets to watch. And I hope you don't expect the sort of 'happy ending' I gave Linda."

She thrust out her bottom lip in a pout. "Oh, that's not fair. I really wanted a nice happy ending."

I turned to my father. "Dad, I'm going to need you to help with that. Can you give her a nice happy ending after I get her all relaxed for you?"

His eyes lit up and he grinned. "I believe I am just the man for that job," he quipped.

So that was how it happened. Dad pulled up my office chair and watched while I gave my mother a lengthy deep-tissue massage. She moaned repeatedly, but we could clearly hear little "pops" as her vertebra shifted into their proper alignment. Each time, she let out a prolonged groan and we watched her relax afterward.

"When did you learn to do this?" Dad asked partway through.

"It was something I studied a couple years before I got sick," I replied. "I've gotten a lot better at it recently. Since I'm so much stronger now, it's really easy for me to apply the proper amount of pressure to really work out the kinks."

"Ohhh, yes," Mom purred as I finally worked out a particularly knotty group of muscles.

Just listening to my mother groaning and moaning like that had my dad all worked up. By the time I finished the massage, he was eager to provide the "happy ending." I wiped my oily hands on the edge of the towel beneath Mom's gleaming body and gave him a nod.

"You should just take care of that right here," I suggested. "I'll leave you to it, and call Coach Perrine in the other room."

"Really?" he asked, but he was already getting up from my office chair and stripping off his shirt.

I shot him a grin, grabbed my phone, and pulled the door closed behind me. I still couldn't miss it when my mother cried out "Oh, fuck yes!" I chuckled and pulled my shirt back on over my head, and headed out to the living room to make that call. Another loud outburst from my mother changed my mind. I didn't want Coach Perrine to hear those sounds during our call. It would be awkward to explain.

I wound up walking out the front door and calling her while I sat in my car. The thick shorts I wore had hidden it, but I was completely hard after all that time with my hands on my mother's sexy, naked body. I had been focused on the massage, but I was no less turned on.

"Hey, Coach, it's Josh Thompson," I said when she answered.

"Are you coming to see me?" she asked immediately. Her breathing let me know she was turned on just thinking about it.

I started to make the excuse that it was too late, but it really wasn't. Despite the full day I'd had, it was barely nine in the evening. I thought about just how incredibly sexy Coach Perrine was and my dick throbbed in my shorts. It wasn't tender anymore. After the weird-ass dreams I'd had, I almost asked my dick "Are you sure?"

I chuckled into the phone. "I would love to, but I don't know where you live."

My phone beeped, letting me know I had a new text message.

"Now you do," she growled. "How soon can you get here?"

With my snazzy new smart phone, I quickly turned her address into a GPS map. "Twenty minutes, according to the GPS on my phone," I told her.

She moaned into the phone when she heard the throaty roar of the Mustang's engine.

"Should I keep talking to you while I drive, or just focus on getting there faster?" I asked.

"I'll take a quick shower," she replied. I could hear her shifting her body as she got up. "Drive safely, Josh. I can't wait to see you."

* * *

Okay, I want to make it clear that I don't advocate breaking the law. However, I felt compelled to speed a little as I made my way out of town and into the rural subdivision where my sexy PE coach was waiting for me. I didn't get a ticket, and got to her house before she was expecting me. She answered the door still dripping wet and wearing only a bath towel. The towel fell to the floor as soon as she had me inside her house.

"Wow," I breathed.

Good God she was spectacular! Her hair was still slick with moisture, long and black and hanging down her back. The tight, toned muscles of her body let me know that she still exercised at the same serious level she had when she had aspired to be an Olympian. She had a neat little triangle of black pubic hair above the protruding lips of her pussy, almost like an arrow pointing the way to paradise.

Her breasts were large for her frame, but only because the rest of her body was so sleek and tightly balanced. She looked like a pin-up model, or someone's idealized fantasy heroine. Then she planted her hands on her hips and arched an eyebrow.

"Sorry," I muttered, reaching down to pull my shirt up over my head. "I couldn't help but stare."

She chuckled for a second, but then sucked in a breath when I tossed my shirt aside. I hadn't flexed my muscles, other than to suck in my gut a bit. In the presence of such an unbelievably athletic woman, I didn't want to look like a slouch. I really didn't think of myself being in the same class, until I saw the way she looked at me.

"Oh my God," she groaned. "I knew you had gotten bigger, but I had no idea..."

She stepped up and ran her hands over my shoulders and chest, and gave my left bicep a squeeze.

"Jesus, you've really been working out," she breathed.

She had seen my hard cock before, but couldn't wait to see it again. I unsnapped my shorts and dropped them to the floor along with my boxers, and her fingers wrapped around my shaft before I could step out of them. I really don't know what I had expected sex with her would be like. She released my dick and stepped over to her couch, reached back, and spread her tight little ass cheeks.

"Fuck me," she said simply.

Her dripping-wet pussy was still incredibly tight. We both groaned when the fat head of my dick forced its way inside her. Her voice rose as she felt herself being stretched wide open.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" she cried. "I can't believe you're actually inside me! Oh—oh—oh—I'm coming!"

Her entire sexy body shook and her pussy squeezed down on my dick painfully. I winced and stopped trying to push more of it into her. Then I let my eyes wander down her back and stared in disbelief. Most of my shaft was still outside of her. She was coming like crazy with only the head and two inches or so of my shaft inside her.

The part that was unbelievable, though, was that her asshole was pulsing open and closed just above her maddeningly tight little pussy. It glistened wetly, but there was a thick coat of lubricating gel on the pale puckered rim of her open backdoor. Her pussy was far too tight to take my full length, but her asshole looked like it was ready for the whole thing. I licked my lips and lifted my head. She was looking right at me over her shoulder.

"Put it in my ass," she whispered.

I'm tempted to stop writing right there. Words simply fail to do justice to what I experienced for the next hour. If you ever get the chance to fuck an Olympic gymnast in the ass, I highly recommend it. (Duh!) However, this was so much more incredible. She had such control over those muscles that she could push and pull my dick with them. It was like getting a blow job at the same time you got to fuck an incredible, snug asshole. I know that doesn't make any sense, but it is as close as I can get to describing the sensations.

Visually, it was beyond incredible. It felt for the first few minutes like I had gotten unbelievably lucky to enjoy such a world-class stunning beauty as Coach Perrine. Then I realized I kept seeing motion out of the corner of my eye and tore my gaze from her fantastic body long enough to look that direction. I was stunned to see it was our reflection. One wall was basically a big mirror, but it was twenty or so feet away. The tall, muscular guy that was busily pounding the sexy, petite woman in that reflection looked nothing like me!

Of course, it was me. I still hadn't gotten used to looking like that. I stared at my muscular buttocks as I drove my hips forward and back, and watched the sexy woman shudder all over as those thrusts took her over the edge. Then I turned to watch the side her face right in front of me as she gasped out loud and came.