All Comments on 'Cast Adrift'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
It was a good

Story, but I can't help worry over what happened to kitty. Did I miss something or did she just vanish into the eather?, maybe I'm just picky but a sorta conclusion as to what happened would have been nice.

DocSavage46DocSavage46over 2 years ago

Another great JimBob story! Well told with wit and some great writing.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This was a great story but felt cheated at the unanswered question of what happened to kitty why she ran and what became of her.

Maybe another chapter?

Still 5/5 for the story itself for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. I usually stop after a couple of chapters as most go from first meet to same old sex scenes in about 3 paragraphs. Your story line to go along with the sex kept me reading to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic as always. I couldn’t put it down until I finished! So glad you’re writing again. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know it's going to be amateur hour when the first female described is led with her cup size. So childish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a ridiculous set of character names.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Great story! Hope this second kid is his, but i doubt it. I hope this doesn't turn into a cuck story, that would be disappointing.

KinPAKinPAover 2 years ago

This took an unexpected dark turn...whenever I read any of your stories I feel like the people are real, not archetypes who have perfect bodies, lives, careers, etc, but real people. That all the stories are interconnected makes them all the better.

I, too, would like to know what happened to Kitty...she needs, no...deserves a happy ever after.

MilehisexfunMilehisexfunover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, but cant help feel cheated that Kitty was just introduced, then up and disappears especially since I got the feeling she may have been another Roland child. I hope there is a second part to this.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

5 BIG STARS. Great story!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I try, and fail, at seeing if I can recall the characters from another story. 5* Great story.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Very good. I was expecting kitty to be yet another family member, maybe daughter of Roland and another of his sisters.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

It's a great day when another JB44 story shows up. Another 5 stars for this one. I just wish Vixen, his MIL/Aunt, would have fucked his brains out consoling him. Maybe in another chapter.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

A totally random "The End" does not an end make. It just means you got bored and lost the thread of your own writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but feel sorry for Kitty

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 2 years ago

It's a good day when we get another JB44 story. And this was a very good story even by your normal standards. There were enough twists to keep me wondering (poor Passion, poor Vixen) where this was going next. Like a few other commenters I'd love to know more about Kitty ...but Lilah has my interest too. Does the good Reverend know about his stepdaughters? Does Lilah still get it on with her ex? And finally, thank you for continuing to tell us all the interesting things going on in the Atchafalaya Basin!

OmniferisOmniferisover 2 years ago

Please make a part 2 where the family meets everyone

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 2 years ago

Please don't stop it here keep it going

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

Well that sucked … I enjoyed it up until kitty left .. the rest was nonsense

steve1953steve1953over 2 years ago

I enjoy all your stories please write more. God Bless

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story till Passion got pregnant. All over for me at that point. Everyone knows what birth control is.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 2 years ago

A few humble opinions from this reader:

1. I think I have stumbled upon your secret sauce for your stories. You created.a universe filled with places like Bender, Benhurst, Pine Oak, etc. Each of the places has a population of people and places that will help facilitate how characters will interact and thus become the basis of your stories.

2. Over the years, I have seen you maintain a certain level of wish fulfillment with certain characters.

3. Over the years, your stories have been getting longer. This one is 34k words, which is about one half of a commercially published novel. That's quite impressive.

4. It takes a lot of courage to inject as much tragedy as you into your stories. Over the years, your characters have been overcoming obstacles. Or succumbing to them. I genuinely enjoy the paths that they take.

5. I've commented this before but so much of "life" happens during mundane events such as cooking or other daily chores. I've always felt this to help add an element of realism.

6. One of my main gripes with your character development model is that people say "I love you" as a result of sexual attraction. Maybe that's more realistic than my own ideal of choosing a quality partner rather than one based on lust. I don't know.

7. Finally, your recent works have downplayed graphic sex for the sake of graphic sex but build up to it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertainment at its best!!

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

So first story of yours I have read and it was wonderful. I hope there is more I have so many questions how will things turn out for the MC what happened to Kitty?

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

NOT BAD BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO KITTY? THE THINK THAT WAS A BETTER STORY TO BE TOLD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems like you didn’t know how to resolve Kitty’s issues, so you just gave up on her character. Disappointing.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Stopped reading on page 2 at the 32E chest.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

Enjoyable reading time! Really pulled characters from your other stories - I didn’t even get half of them. Well put together story!’

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

This was a great story. However we need a sequel to know what happened to Kitty, if she has resolved her issues, how Priscilla and Lowell lives will turn out, and if Lowell will go and visit his family.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

This was an excellent story for 90% of it. I'm disappointed. What happened to Kitty? Why was she so traumatized? Did she recover? It would have been nice for her and Lowell to get together in the end. Lowell was an idiot to screw Priscilla without any kind of protection. Just what a widowed father with a very young daughter needs is a pregnant, goofy girlfriend. Where did all of the True* surnames come from? I think that JimBob44 just ran out of ideas at the end but I still rate this story 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STUPID IMMATURE STORY ENDING UP WITH PRISCILLA

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your story, it was very entertaining. I also like that you include where I can find other characters and their stories. It seems to me that you left several threads hanging though. What happened to Kitty? What happens next with Lowell?

Is there a follow up to these and other plot lines under different story names?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it. Lots of tuists and turns. Very good read. Thanks.

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Yeah, good story that needed another chapter to clarify some characters and an outcome for Lowell at his long lost aunts. Too many things left hanging that will probably never get answered as this was published in 2021.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.