All Comments on 'Cast Adrift: The Portraits'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

This wa great, a slightly different read but I liked the multiple people affected by Kitty's art. Thanks as always for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Loved it as usual ! Would love a part 2 or 3!

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502about 1 year ago

This story was a nice departure from most of your stories and I thought it was an interesting read.

Now I just want to meet Miss Steaks.

ArmorlaArmorlaabout 1 year ago

A helter skelter journey through one's vividly multi coloured imagination, superbly enjoyable!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story and great to hear about characters from previous stories, some liked and some not so likable. Truly great story especially if you already knew about them. Five huge stars! Thanks for sharing your work with us. I truly appreciate it.

TexWardTexWardabout 1 year ago

Gotta be close to the best story of yours

amadthonamadthonabout 1 year ago

Man, you keep writing like this, nobody will have anything to complain about except the disclaimers. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whipsawed in all four dimensions.

"five-stars?" not nearly enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking brilliant

crazycujocrazycujoabout 1 year ago
William!

Dang, I was hoping that you were going to give William the JB44 treatment! Oh well, maybe the next time! Thanks for another great story!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

From somewhere out in left field came a story that I think is uniquely a JimBob tale of love, justice, pain, and healing.

5 stars, of course !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You ever see one of those portraits made of hundreds of bits of string on nails? That's what I imagine the "character/story" flowchart of this world of yours would look like. Fantastic premise, entertaining as always.

buran288buran28812 months ago

Wow Just Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters12 months ago

Brilliant piece, five solid stars.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey12 months ago

What a remarkably complex and richly conceived and rendered universe of characters! The physical description of Kitty’s paintings, and then her recounting the inspiration for each one left me aching to actually see the art myself. Thank you.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy12 months ago

Wow what a story very interesting not where I thought it would go! Entertaining and well written so could not ask for more even if I paid for it!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So many of your stories would be such great movies or miniseries, even a crusty old man like me would watch them. They are classic and timeless tales. This one, with a drop of blood in each painting, would be Night Gallery material. I can see Rod introducing it now...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've been reading Literotica for, I don't know, twenty years?

This may be the best story I have ever read on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories