Cassie's First Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie dropped to her knees on the towel and stared for a long time at the stiff member in front of her. She eyed all around it, like it was the first one she had ever seen. As she continued to stare, I leaned over and said, "Get those sexy lips to work, it's not going to suck itself". Then she leaned forward, opened her mouth and slowly sucked the head in between her soft lips. I heard a moan escape the occupant on the other side of the wall as she began to pleasure her mystery guest.

She bobbed her head slowly taking the head in and out of her mouth for a few seconds. Impatiently, I reached out and started pushing on the back of her head forcing her to take the swollen member deeper into her mouth. She placed her hands on the wall giving me resistance because the head was reaching the back of her throat. I added some pressure to the back of her head and continued to force the dick all the way down her throat until she couldn't take anymore. She pulled off quickly when she had reached her limit and coughed for air.

When she had finally caught her breath, she grabbed the base of the erection and fed it back into her mouth. Now she was pumping faster and taking it deep into her mouth with each thrust forward of her head.

"Mmmmm...that's a good cock sucker", I said to her.

This seemed to egg her on even more as she picked up the pace and I could hear her slobbering with each stroke and the moaning on the other side of the wall grew louder.

I had forgotten to tell her the signal for when someone was about to finish, so when I heard the knock on the wall I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away. She resisted me as I pulled her back and continued stroking the cock in front of her. I had barely gotten her lips pulled off of the head when it erupted with massive squirts of white cum all over her chin. She leaned her head back and directed the remaining shots to her neck and chest. She kept stroking until she had all of it on her tits and then she licked the remaining drops that were seeping out of the head as she released it from her grip.

The cock disappeared through the wall and Cassie turned and looked at me with a satisfied smile on her face. From the light on the TV I could see the cum glistening as it dripped from her chin and leaked down onto her supple breasts. She licked her lips and said, "That was tasty, I want to do it again." I glanced over at the hole in the wall and saw that a new mystery man had already replaced our previous guest. I looked at her and nodded towards the wall. She turned her head and saw her new toy and gave me a quick grin. I didn't have to give her any encouragement this time and she instantly started to devour the fresh meat in front of her.

As she filled her mouth, I squatted down behind her and ran my hand under her ass and rubbing my fingers over her pussy lips and onto her clit. She jumped a little, but didn't miss a step with the task she had at hand. I continued to rub on her clit and I could feel the moisture growing between her legs. She picked up the speed of her head bobbing whenever I sped up my finger movements. In no time, I heard another knock on the wall and this time she knew to pull the cock out of her mouth and she directed all the ropes of sticky goo onto her chest.

I stood back up and stepped over next to her to see the result of this encounter. She got a couple new thick globs, but not near as much as her first session. She ran her finger over the tip of the dick to collect the final drop and stuck her finger into her mouth to get the final taste. She looked over at me and I could tell she was enjoying this from the expression on her face.

Cassie scooted back a little from the wall and turned to look up at me. She reached for my zipper and yanked it down. She reached inside and struggled to free my 7" which was at full attention from watching her pleasure the strangers. She wrapped both of her little hands around my member and stroked it with pure lust in her eyes. I thought, "I have created a monster!".

Just when she was about to start working her mouth magic on me I saw the dim light through the glory hole go dark again and a new participant emerge through the hole. I got her attention and pointed at the wall again saying, "Your fans are waiting." She released one hand from my cock and turned to meet the next guest. I heard a gasp release her lips as she struggled to wrap her hand around the huge black monster poking through the wall. It had to be about 9" in length and quite a bit wider than mine in girth. I wasn't sure she was going to be able to get even the head of this thing into her mouth!

I doubt Cassie had ever been with a black man, but it didn't seem to faze her a bit because she stretched her mouth as wide as she could get it and shoved it right into her face. I was astounded by how much she was able to engulf. I could see at least half of it disappear between her lips and I could see thick gobs of spit coming out of the corner of her mouth and cover the huge cock as she forced what she could down her throat. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen!

She continued to stroke my cock as she gagged on the guy in front of her. I leaned back against the adjacent wall and briefly closed my eyes listening to the sound of her slobbering as she struggled to fit the big cock into her mouth and enjoying the stroking she was doing on my own cock.

A short while into the action, I felt her tighten her grip on my cock and I heard her moan, "Oh, Yesss!". I figured she had just finished off the guy she was working on, but then I heard her go back to her slobbery sucking routine. Her rocking motion had also seemed to pick up speed.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She had raised her ass up into almost a doggy style position which allowed her a little more movement. From the wall behind her I could see that there was another glory hole that we hadn't noticed earlier and there was an arm reaching through it. I could see an arm reaching through the hole towards her ass and the hand on the arm had its fingers extended. It looked like about two of the fingers were buried in Cassie's pussy as she rocked back on them. She had to know that it wasn't my fingering in her, but I doubt she cared because she was rocking herself back onto them and then ramming forward to swallow the cock in front of her.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and started recording a video of the action for future viewing pleasure. She continued getting filled for a good few minutes before the knock on the wall brought me back out of the amazement of the sight I was witnessing. She pushed back on the guy fingering her to release the black monster in her mouth. I could see huge steams of cum covering her and she leaned her head back and screamed, "I'M CUMMING!" She released both of our cocks from her hands and she dropped to the floor in a heap. She laid there for a good minute and I could see her legs quivering and her breathing was erratic. The hand in her pussy had pulled away and I could see the fingers glistening from the result of her orgasm.

When Cassie regained her composure, she got back onto her knees and I could see she was a little out of it. She shook her head to try to straighten herself out. I thought she might be done for the night, but when she looked up at me I could see she still had the look of insatiability in her eyes. She opened her mouth and said the dirtiest words I had ever heard escape her lips, "Are you ready to fuck your little cum slut?".

I was dumbfounded and all I could manage was a head nod of approval. She jumped over to the glory hole on the far wall and said through the hole, "Give me your cock, NOW!!". The guy was obviously as shocked as I was because he fumbled to get his dick through the hole. She grabbed hold of it, stood up, bent over, and looked back at me. She said, "I want you to fuck me good and hard and cum all over my slut face!".

I stepped behind her, lined up to her pussy, grabbed her hips and buried myself into her to the hilt without warning. She screamed out in pleasure and pushed herself back against me. She leaned over and took the cock in front of her into her mouth and began sucking it deep into her mouth. Each time I pulled out and rammed my cock back into her she fell forwards slightly and gagged on the shaft she was sucking. I could feel her cunt drenching my cock with each thrust and her moans grew louder and louder even though they were muffled by the member between her lips.

I was losing my head in ecstasy. I slapped her ass hard and asked, "Do you like having your holes filled, you dirty cock whore?"

She muffled a response and I said, "I can't hear you."

She released the cock from her mouth momentarily and said, "GOD YES, FUCK YOUR DIRTY LITTLE COCK WHORE!!", and then went back to giving the member in front of her the blow job of his life.

I smacked her ass again, grabbed hold of her hair and pushed her head down hard onto the cock in her mouth when I thrusted mine deep into her soaking pussy over and over again. I was getting very close to my orgasm when I heard the knock on the wall signifying that the guy in her mouth was ready to give her another treat. I gave her one more good thrust and pulled out of her hot snatch. She dropped down hard onto her butt and started rubbing her pussy violently while she leaned her head back under the glory hole and stroked the dick in her hand until it shot a generous amount of white hot cum all over her hair, face, chest and stomach.

I stepped in front of her, stroking my well lubricated cock as she continued to feverishly rub her pussy. Her head was still leaned back and she said, "Cover your dirty little cum slut. I need it. Give it to me, please."

I could feel my balls tighten and explode out of the head of my dick. Three huge spurts shot all over her face and lips, then a couple lighter ones dribbled down onto her stomach. When the first shots hit her face she immediately went into another orgasm and howled, "YEEESSSSS!". She continued to rub her clit hard until the orgasm had fully subsided, after which she went limp and rested against the wall panting with exhaustion.

I leaned against the wall and slid down to a sitting position to compose myself. After a few minutes, I felt her crawl over to me and start licking the head of my softening cock. She looked up at me and said that she didn't want to let that last drip go to waste. She swallowed hard, licked her lips and came up to gave me a deep wet kiss.

We got cleaned up the best we could and she put her dress back on. We gathered our stuff and exited the room. In the hallway we found that it was filled with about a dozen guys, most of which had their cocks in their hands stoking themselves. We could hear the groans of the guys that didn't get a turn as we passed by. Near the entrance curtains was a guy with a nice size specimen in his hand. I guided her down the hall holding her hand and as we approached he said, "Damn girl, I hear you really know how to deep throat a cock."

As I passed the guy, I had to rub against the wall to get past him and his erection. He eyed Cassie up and down as she tried to pass and even leaned forward so she had to bump into his cock. She reached out, put her hand on his chest and pushed him back against the wall. I felt a tug as she stopped and she released my hand. I saw her drop down in a squat causing her dress to hike up and making her ass and pussy visible, as she got down eye level with the guys waist. She reached out grabbed his ass with both hands, pulled him towards her and engulfed every inch of him down her throat in one swift motion. Everyone that was watching was in awe. She pushed him back and took his cock out of her mouth then stood up and told him, "Next time big boy!".

She adjusted her dress, grabbed my hand and we walked through the curtain. We could hear a thunderous applause behind us with hoots and hollers as we walked briskly through the video lobby and out the door to the car.

We jumped in the car and sped off hastily. The ride home was mostly quiet, probably from the shock of what we had just experienced.

We pulled into the now cleared out side of the garage and pushed the button to close the automatic door. We got out of the car and walked into the house. I stood in the living room for a minute while my mind ran a million miles a minute.

Cassie startled me as she wrapped her arms around my waist giving me a big hug. I turned around and hugged and kissed her as well, getting the first clear look in the light of all the dried cum that covered her face and hair. I could tell she was exhausted, but she also had the biggest smile I had ever seen.

We both got in the shower and I helped her scrub off the hazy coating trophy that was squirted all over her body. We got dressed in our pajamas and pretty much plopped into the bed. Cassie snuggled up to me and thanked me for the most incredible night of her life.

We turned off the lights and as she pulled me close to her in the darkness, I heard her whisper, "I think we should invite my work friend Hailey over next weekend. I overheard her mention that she always wondered what a pussy tasted like."

12