All Comments on 'Cassie's First Glory Hole'

by stansb

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gloryhole?

Really? You have all your life to think of a story idea and you come up with a glory hole. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
can you fast forward

Fast forward to were she leaves him for a better husband and rewarding life

Or even were Hailey kicks in his balls when he tries to touch her and the wife sues for divorce

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Really

You would expose your wife to the kind of random strangers that would hang out at an adult bookstore? If course, there is a nine inch black dock there. You suck fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Think about it first

It might be exciting to watch your wife sucking another man's cock but taking her to an ABS is too risky. Next time pick one you both like, invite him home with you for a short arm check and then see if you feel adventurous when you get him home.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Just bad...

Just bad...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe try a different subject next time?

Your writing wasn't horrible compared to some, but a gloryhole is a really ugly subject, probably belongs in fetish and is just sickening to read about - even for a fictional fantasy. Can you say "nasty" and NOT in a sexy or erotic fashion?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Stansb, pretty good for a newborn! As others noted the subject of Bukkake is gross in the post orgasm, risk disease etc. Pretty Hot sex description 👍

Keep going, thanks for the story and allowing scoring and comments

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
PS. You tried one of the hardest things to do in LW, show a slut who loves and respects her man, is a normal loving daughter, Good job there

Now take the challenge, take these two, and show how Randy she is for sex, especially sex with hubby that is Loving; but without crudity or convoluted plot. Maybe you meet a thick AF old Chicano good Samaritan when he renders roadside aid to your broken car in the CA desert?

LOL, just trying to get myself inside he hot little body.

EasypeterEasypeterover 5 years ago
You know my wife

My wife just loves extra cock. She has had three extra cocks in a bar that we visited while on vacation in Gulf Shores Alabama.See you if you're there the next time she will be hot tot trot!

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
Very nice

The idea of a "normal" wife who suddenly cuts loose can be very erotic. Sadly, apparently some commenters don't understand that in the world of fictional make believe , STD and consequences don't exist. That makes this story hot. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep trying

Our marriage (30 years plus) has been most eye opening in the past five when the kids had flown away for their own opportunities. From adult parties to discovering glory holes, we now celebrate our mutual fun, As I turn away from this story and see if my hubby liked it, I check the amount of rigor in his slacks, A true eroticism meter. I liked it; he was hoping that the wife had not changed so dramatically so quickly,

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Nice debut

Some guys enjoy the fantasy of seeing their prim and proper wives suddenly become ravenous sluts craving cocks and cum. Others...don’t. The LW readers seem to be split on that fantasy roughly 50/50.

I look forward to the sequel. Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's only a story......

Some negative comments deride the idea of the gloryhole and anonymous sex; I find it hot and fantasize about having taken my wife to them when we were younger. Seems to me it's not unlike fucking a living vibrator that squirts! That cock could be on an adonis or a fat troll but it's still a cock and it is still a story!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
SwingerJoe

I would not have believed that even SwingerJoe would think that exposing his wife to the human garbage in an adult bookstore is ok. Lost a lot of respect for him as that is way beyond the pale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I'll never understand why some people don't understand the meaning of fantasy. I think the haters are embarrassed by their own fantasies so they take it out on others. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
xtra cock

nothing wrong with a little xtra cock and cum...Go girl !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent first story. You will do well here. Keep writing!

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 1 year ago

Should really write more, very got story :-)

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Delicious. That would be sexy. I’d love to see my wife sucking another man’s cock. Mmm…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My first wife was a cumslut I didn't know until the night she came home drunk and horny and wanted me to eat her pussy what I did not see her cunt was full of other man's cum until my tongue was up her pussy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
My 60second hubbys sex leaves me wishing for more! Yes, I go to ABS for sexual relief!

You'd be surprised how many horny wives resort to this!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"She bobbed her head slowly taking the head in and out of her mouth for a few seconds. Impatiently, I reached out and started pushing on the back of her head forcing her to take the swollen member deeper into her mouth. She placed her hands on the wall giving me resistance because the head was reaching the back of her throat. I added some pressure to the back of her head and continued to force the dick all the way down her throat until she couldn't take anymore. She pulled off quickly when she had reached her limit and coughed for air. "

You lost me at this point.

Shoving a d*ck so far down her throat that it's blocking her airway and she can't breathe isn't erotic, it's dangerous.

Don't do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstansb@stansb
Not much to tell. I've been reading stories for a couple years and just wrote my first one.