All Comments on 'Caring Mother & Son Ch. 01'

by han1911999

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
his mother's twat makes his dick jump in his pants

Mr. Han, I came across your story by chance and I am very sorry to see that no one has bothered to comment on it so far. I hope and trust you will see my comment here. Your story is excellent! You have a definite flair for accounts of how a son gets closer and closer to his mother's delectable cunt, and finds that he's harder than ever before. You have a lot of courage, sir--so very many boys are attracted to their own mother's twat, it makes them hard, they have the urge to shove their stiff young prick up that sweet paradise between mom's legs, but they're too shy and even embarrassed to admit it. Your hero Mike understands what's happening in his pants as his loving mother reveals to him step by step the cunt he came out of, for any son the one best cunt in the world. Mike's got a pair of loaded balls and his mother knows where she wants him to unload them. Please, I urge you to continue your exciting tale of hot motherfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice try

buddy go ahead :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue

As with the other comments I came across your story and found it very well written. You've managed to build the suspense to a boiling point for the reader and for the son. You absolutely should continue this very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good start

its a good start keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
258000 views and you wont continue so sad

258000 views and you wont continue so sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep it up

I am sure you will keep it up. Very enjoyable story and will help many to keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why not continue

make chapter 2 i really enjoyed reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

I liked the buildup as the spots rose on her leg and more of her was revealed. Look forward to the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mother's Needs

Good story and looking to see more of it / This brings back times I spent with my son .

and how he helped me when I was injured at home from a car wreck .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
7/20/14

I think enuf time has passed since this was written in 2003.

Good story ....poor follow up.

Nine people gave you encouragement, I will not.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice buildup

This is a nice story. Many mother and son stories have the problem of explaining how the two got into a sexual situation. Usually the explanation is not very good and takes away from the eroticism of the story. Your idea of the mother showing the red spots to her son rings fairly normal, and as the spots get higher, it becomes clear that the mother is doing this on purpose. So nice premise, and well-developed with the occasional references to the school game that didn't go well, and the Simpsons, and things like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous